โšกLightning Clan and Dark Clan๐ŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: โšกLightning Clan and Dark Clan๐ŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Postby Shiyomi » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:11 am

Clover let out a little mew as she was picked up, her body curling up instinctively even as she attempted to bapbap playfully at Emerald's nose. She glanced back at the clearing where she had slept and wailed for food, her ears flattening for a moment as she tried to ignore the sad feeling creeping up on her. It would be okay, she would be okay. "Mommy's black and white and super fluffy. She's super duper pretty too! And soft! And she smells like milk! And she always looks real real tired. If you find her, can you ask her to take a nap for me?"
For he comes, the human child,
To the waters and the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
From a world more full of weeping than he can understand.

Shiyomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:30 am

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight, although regretted it as she was soon out of breath. as a result of this, she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sunโ€™s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasnโ€™t even eaten this morning- oh well. sheโ€™ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {//} || t; emerald/clover}}
crowfall flicked his ears as they were caught up, smiling briefly as he now listened to the description of the kit's mother. he purred and then turned tail to head to the prey pile, taking a couple of mice for both the she-cat and the kit. he bounded back and placed them back down on the ground in front of the two. "if anything i can go out and look for her, but for now, how about you think about taking up my offer to join the clan? both you and the kit-" however, crowfang froze to sniff the air, freezing. was that fire? he looked frantically around, and then back at the two. he couldn't just leave the two here if there is the danger of fire. crowfall anxiously flicked his tail, "you should come along- actually." he mewed as he swiftly walked away from the two, hoping that they were able to follow. how many were aware of this now? drat! the clan! the tom picked up his pace- hopefully it didn't reach the clan yet..
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:06 pm

โ™
ใ€Emberpuddleใ€‘
ใ€˜ 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan ใ€™
โžข Mentions: None | โžฃ Tagged: Ivypaw

indentation Letting out a soft hum of thought, his face remaining carefully blank. After a few moments of silence, the tom got to his paws with a nod. "Alright then," he mewed with a flick of his tail, "let's get going then." Quickly grabbing a large ivy leaf to carry herbs in the tom, motioned for the apprentice to follow him. The tom paused as he exited the den, taking in a deep breath. Another hum left him as the scent of smoke wafted into his nose. It reminded him of his brother who was named after the harsh scent he smelt of. After a brief moment of reminiscing, Emberpuddle blinked and mentally groaned. Smoke equals fire, rabbit-brain! Hissing as he swung back around the tom bound back into the medicine cat den moving urgently. "Maybe another time, Ivypaw. There's smoke in the air, and I - we - need to prepare for any ..." He trailed off and shook his head. Placing the Ivy leaf on the ground in front of the apprentice he spoke. "I'm going to go do a quick scan of the area. I need you to gather a few bits of everything, aside from the death berries. Can you do that for me?"

โ™ž
ใ€Snake-eyeใ€‘
ใ€˜ 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan ใ€™
โžข Mentions: Wolfkit & Cheetahkit | โžฃ Tagged: Starlingsong, Icekit & Hawkpaw

indentation Falling silent, the she-cat allowed herself to relax as she watched the two. Only the rumbling purr from her throat breaking her silence. It was a good time to relax. It had been awfully hot and dry these past few sunrises, and she'd been waiting for a reprieve. Part of her just wanted to take a nap and sleep the day away, but having an apprentice was as much of a duty as it was an honor. Frosty eyes slithered over to Wolfkit and Cheetahkit a frown marring her maw before she turned her gaze back to Icekit and Hawkpaw.

โ˜ฏ
ใ€Hazeshadeใ€‘
ใ€˜ 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan ใ€™
โžข Mentions: None| โžฃ Tagged: None

indentationShe's nappen' but feel free to wake her.

โ›“
ใ€Dewsplashใ€‘
ใ€˜ 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan ใ€™
โžข Mentions: None | โžฃ Tagged: Nettlepaw

indentation Raking a critical eye over the tom Dewsplash let out a hum. "Good, just remember you want to keep your tail as still as possible in order to not disturb any tall grass or bushes around you. There are slight variations in hunting tactics depending on the prey you're hunting. But let's focus on fish for now." Turning to face the river once more, the tom got into a hunters crouch. Keeping low to the ground, the tom stalked around until he found a place where his shadow wouldn't fall directly onto the river. "The most important part of fishing, is to make sure that you're shadow doesn't fall on the water." He glanced at Nettlepaw to make sure the tom was paying attention. "Now I'm going to show you how most catch their fish, watch carefully."
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:41 pm

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn))

Thorn'Patch shrugged " I never thought of it that much, though I guess it would be nice, to be able to help out the clan even more, not that being a warrior is bad." He said, looking at his paws " I always strived to be the best warrior I could be, but I guess it's up to starclan on what happens" He flexed his claws in and out into the ground, creating small divots.

((Doe'Brook \LightningClan\She-Cat\Queen\Tags:Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook laughed, swimming to the bank of the stream. She played on her back, the sun warming her belly as she purred. Flexing her claws, she looked at her mate from an upside-down angle and purred, happy to be able to spend time with him.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:46 pm

Splitsilver
Splitsilver padded over to his mate and lay down next to her, nuzzling her affectionatly
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:21 pm

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
Ashthorn nodded and stood up, leaning into a stretch. "Would you like to go hunting for a bit?" She asked, flicking her long tail and looking at him with a tilt of her head.

AsherAtRisk wrote:Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
He considered it, then shook his head. "I wouldn't wanna be a bother, and that seems like it'd be a little rude." His tail swished as he mewed his response happily. "I'd probably be better off hunting than in a fight, I don't wanna hurt anyone."
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Thorn'Patch stood " Sure! Though we should stay close to camp, SmokeStar looks like he has something on the tip of his tongue, and I don't want to miss a clan meeting." He said, flicking his tail for Ash'Thorn to follow him. " We can get as much hunting in as we can before that though" His paws crunched on the dry grass.

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook snuggled against her mate, right before a strong smell wafted into her nose. It smelled of burning grass and bark. " Split'Silver, do you smell-AUh!" A large pain spread through her stomach and she wailed in pain. Her kits! She flipped onto her stomach, her insides burning and the strong smell filling her nose.
๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•, ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:59 pm

SplitSilver
โ€œAre you ok?!?โ€ He asks frantically pacing and checking on his mate. He nuzzled her gently
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:32 pm

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
Ashthorn followed Thornpatch, her long tail swishing as she quickly caught up to his side with quiet ease. She studied him slightly, his demeanour and how he walked with slight curiousity.

AsherAtRisk wrote:Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
He considered it, then shook his head. "I wouldn't wanna be a bother, and that seems like it'd be a little rude." His tail swished as he mewed his response happily. "I'd probably be better off hunting than in a fight, I don't wanna hurt anyone."
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:37 am

Thorn'Patch padded silently alongside the she-cat, the dry grass leading them out of camp and into the nearby woods. Sniffing the air for prey, he quickly caught the strong scent of a rabbit, and he crouched, signaling Ash'Thorn to do the same. He crept through the underbrush until the rabbit was within his view. " Would you like to take this one?" He whispered.

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook yowled in pain. " My kits!" She breathed, contractions filling her. " You need to go get PoppyPaw, Get someone, please!" She hissed in pain, as smoke filled her nose and she rasped for clean air. Laying on her side, she took deep breaths, trying to focus on kitting and not the spreading wildfire.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me