lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay πŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Postby dragonwing, » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:53 am

snowstripe
tags- blackfur, falconstar

the shecat heard her name be said by blackfur in the distance. she emerged from the warriors den where she previously was and looked over in his direction. "do you need me for something?" she meowed shyly.
yeet yeet im dragonwing

i love to roleplay warrior cats
dragonwing,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:11 am

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Copperpaw, Silvershine, Iriscloud, Riverstorm, Frogpaw.}

The tom sighed in relief. His tense body now relaxed. "There you are." He meowed relived. The warrior fell in step with his apprentice. The grey cat tilted his head, "Wanna practice some battle training later?" The feline asked, his tail swaying softly. When he couldn't see Frogpaw he really panicked. I wonder what I would've done if something serious happened. That'd be bad, really bad. I couldn't bear to lose him. The younger cat thought, biting his lip. As he kept walking to FawnClan territory, his ears listened for his apprentice's reply. The tom barely heard Silvershine speak, as he wasn't to focused on her at the moment. The grey cat nudged his apprentice. .

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

The apprentice tried to glare at him. But she was failing, she couldn't stay mad at him. "Agh, rabbitpaw your just so-" the white female bit her lip, thinking for a certain word, that wouldn't be to uncomfortable. charming." she finished. her eyes shining. "i did swim!" she thought happily, proud of herself. the young cat swung her tail, that was still dripping with water. "ya know we should hang out more." the apprentice meowed, casually in all honesty she enjoyed his company.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:08 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*Γ— she-cat Γ— 32m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; open Γ—
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- open

b l a c k f u r
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 30m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; falconstar, snowstripe Γ—
      -- he looked at the shecat with a flick of his tail. "yeah. i was going to call you for patrol." he meowed, smiling at her.

o l i v e
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 15m Γ— loner Γ— c; dusty Γ— t; dusty Γ—
      -- the tom smiled gently, keeping his eyes on the shecat. she was so beautiful in the sun that made her fur glow. the tom was just about to speak as he opened his mouth, but no sound came out. he eventually found his quiet voice again. "dusty," he began, gulping nervously. "when you're ready.. would you like to ... be my mate?" he meowed, resting his eyes on her.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 7m Γ— apprentice Γ— c; dovepaw (ish) Γ— t; dovepaw Γ—
      -- rabbitpaw puffed out his chest with a purr. "and is being charming something to be proud of?" he meowed, chuckling. he nodded his head in agreement. "i'd love to hang out more!"

a s p e n p a w
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 10m Γ— apprentice Γ— c; none Γ— t; echosong Γ—
      -- the tom nodded shyly. "yeah." he meowed, his ears still drooping. he so badly wanted to catch something, but truly wasn't able to. he let a sigh escape him.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonwing, » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:19 pm

snowstripe
tags- blackfur, falconstar

Snowstripe nodded her head. "I would love to come with you," she meowed. She wondered who else was going, while another part of her head was spinning and thinking. Holy starclan I am going on a patrol with BLACKFUR! The shecat sat down and waited paitiently, gazing at the black furred tom and the brown furred tom every so often.
yeet yeet im dragonwing

i love to roleplay warrior cats
dragonwing,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:59 am

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice: oakpaw//crush: open// tags: blackfur, snowstripe//
Falconstar nodded, "Sure, I will join you, along with Oakpaw, once he comes back at sunhigh and then we can set out." The tabby tom glanced upwards to see that sunhigh wasn't too far away. In the midday sun, the brutal scars running across his blind eye were even more stark than usual, which, combined with his broad shoulders and the confident posture, gave him a sort of menacing look. But anyone who bothered to actually get to know him, knew that apart from being a fair leader, he was also a kind-hearted and all-around nice guy. When he heard Snowstripe approach, he dipped his head ever so slightly to the she-cat in greeting.

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: brightwhisker//
Crowstrike grinned and followed after her, brushing against her flank as he passed through the camp entrance and out into the forest. He enjoyed flirting with the she-cats, it was simply in his nature, but he never took it very seriously. "Lead the way, love." he purred, looking back over his shoulder at Brightwhisker.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: aspenpaw//
Echosong gently nudged her apprentice in encouragement, "Alright then, let's go." She said, making her way towards the camp entrance, her eyes narrowing to slits when they passed Blackfur. But she took a deep breath, forcing herself to just focus on Aspenpaw's training right now.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: open// tags: oakpaw, frostflight//
Winterpaw smiled, leaving the fish near one of the trees and then padding back to watch Oakpaw give it a shot. β€œThank you,” she purred, sitting down a few tail-lengths from him so that he would have enough space. It didn’t take long before he spotted a fish and lunged for it, and he would have caught it too, if it hadn’t slipped out of his grip at the last second. It was actually very good for a first try, but she could see just how embarassed he was for not doing it perfectly. Without quite considering what she was doing, Winterpaw padded over to the tom and licked his cheek in encouragement. β€œHey, that was great. I actually fell in the water on my first try.” Her eyes shone with amusement as she remembered that moment, climbing out of the stream soaking wet and with some sort of plant in her mouth that she had mistaken for a fish while blindly trying to catch something once she was already in the water.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: the patrol//
When Riverstorm noticed Silvershine glaring at her, she whipped her head around to face the she-cat and gave her a smile dripping with venom. It wasn’t hard for her to establish respect among others, whether it was through her skills as a warrior or through her intimidating nature. Lowering her head, Riverstorm picked up her pile of fresh-kill and headed back to camp.
Last edited by ~Wildfire on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:14 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*Γ— she-cat Γ— 32m Γ— warrior Γ— c; open Γ— t; falconstar, blackfur, snowstripe Γ—
      -- chestnutear nodded as she approached the two toms who called her. well blackfur had. "sure, id be happy to come along," she meowed.

b l a c k f u r
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 30m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; falconstar, snowstripe Γ—
      -- he called over chestnutear and asked her to join the patrol. "yep, alright," he meowed. as the apprentice and warrior passed, he growled silently to himself.

o l i v e
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 15m Γ— loner Γ— c; dusty Γ— t; dusty Γ—
      -- the tom smiled gently, keeping his eyes on the shecat. she was so beautiful in the sun that made her fur glow. the tom was just about to speak as he opened his mouth, but no sound came out. he eventually found his quiet voice again. "dusty," he began, gulping nervously. "when you're ready.. would you like to ... be my mate?" he meowed, resting his eyes on her.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 7m Γ— apprentice Γ— c; dovepaw (ish) Γ— t; dovepaw Γ—
      -- rabbitpaw puffed out his chest with a purr. "and is being charming something to be proud of?" he meowed, chuckling. he nodded his head in agreement. "i'd love to hang out more!"

a s p e n p a w
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 10m Γ— apprentice Γ— c; none Γ— t; echosong Γ—
      -- aspenpaw tried his best to just remain calm has he could feel the slight tension between his mentor and blackfur. he flicked his tail in an annoyed way which retrieved a comment about him actually 'showing emotion' from blackfur. he shrugged it off and padded after his mentor.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:56 am

F r o s t b r e e z e
---------------------------------------------
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Birchpaw | Location: Camp | Tags: Toadstripe

Frostbreeze laughed softly. "It's okay. I'm just glad you care." A warm smile rested on her muzzle as she listened to the tom speak. "I'd love to take a stroll into the forest." She stretched out her front legs. "I'm itching to get out of camp and do something besides sitting around." Without waiting for the tom's response, the she-cat rose to her paws. Excitement washed over her as she prepared herself to head out towards the pond.

M o u s e p a w
She-Cat | 10 Moons | Mentor: Wolfsong | Location: Camp | Tags: Wrenpaw, Briarwing

Mousepaw's body tensed as she heard Briarwing speak. Oh no... They saw me! Her heart began to beat rapidly as anxiety washed over her. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to recollect herself, the she-cat peeked back inside. The she-cat took small steps as she made her way into the den. Her eyes sparkled with interest as she gazed around at the various herbs and berries. Not wanting to look awkward, the small apprentice spoke up. "Good morning to you both." The calico dipped her head towards Briarwing and Wrenpaw as she greeted the two.

O a k p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Territory | Tags: Frostflight, Winterpaw

Oakpaw smiled awkwardly. His ears began to burn as she she-cat licked his cheek. The small tom felt a little better about his attempt after hearing WInterpaw's story. A light chuckle escaped his mouth. "I wish I could have seen that!" His tail flicked amusingly. He smiled at the she-cat for a moment before looking up towards the sky. "Oh!" The tom exclaimed in a panicked voice. It was nearly sunhigh and he needed to get back to camp. "I've got to go!" A frown formed on his muzzle. "I'm going on a patrol with Falconstar." As excited as he was to go on the patrol with his mentor, he also felt a ping of sadness at the idea of leaving Winterpaw. The tom threw a final glance at the she-cat before hurrying off towards camp. He hoped Falconstar wouldn't be too disappointed him in for taking too long.

K e s t r e l b l a z e
Tom | 38 Moons | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Kestrelblaze - open

D u s t y
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Meadow | Tags: Olive

Dusty glanced around the meadow once again as silence filled the air. She couldn't remember the last time that she had felt this relaxed. This is what freedom felt like. No rules or warrior codes. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth. As soon as Olive spoke her name, she whipped her head to face him. The she-cat had never seen such a nervous look on the tom's face. Her heart began to race. "Mate!?" Her racing heart began to beat even faster. Ears were perked and tail tip twitching. "Of course I would!" She wasn't expecting this at all. However, she was certain that she had feelings for the tom and would definitely want to be with him forever.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:17 am

Thrushpaw

she-cat//mentor: Chestnutear//tags: Falconstar, Chestnutear, Blackfur & Snowstripe.

Thrushpaw bounded up to Chesnutear, Falconstar, Blackfur and Snowstripe. She glanced shyly at the leader "Um..Hello Falconstar" she meowed dipping her head in greeting and quickly glancing at her mentor "Would i be able to come?" she asked quietly.

//i will do my other character later!
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:34 am

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Copperpaw, Silvershine, Iriscloud, Riverstorm, Frogpaw.}

The tom sighed in relief. His tense body now relaxed. "There you are." He meowed relived. The warrior fell in step with his apprentice. The grey cat tilted his head, "Wanna practice some battle training later?" The feline asked, his tail swaying softly. When he couldn't see Frogpaw he really panicked. I wonder what I would've done if something serious happened. That'd be bad, really bad. I couldn't bear to lose him. The younger cat thought, biting his lip. As he kept walking to FawnClan territory, his ears listened for his apprentice's reply. The tom barely heard Silvershine speak, as he wasn't to focused on her at the moment. The grey cat nudged his apprentice. .

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

The apprentice grinned. "I suppose if you can charm me, you should be proud." The female meowed. "I'm not flattered easily." The apprentice smirked. Hesitantly she went closer to the water. "Ya know, I wonder if there's any fish in here? Maybe you would know, because you seem to be a close relative of them." The shecat teased.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:38 am

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice: oakpaw//crush: open// tags: border patrol//
Falconstar bid Chestnutear hello and then looked down at Thrushpaw with a kind smile, noticing her shyness. "Well if your mentor agrees then I don't see any reason you couldn't come. Oakpaw could even teach you a few things that he's learned over the moons. After all, his warrior assessment is not that far away. That is, if he bothers to show up on time." The tabby leader threw a pointed glance at the gorse tunnel, expecting his apprentice to arrive at any moment since the sun had just reached its peak.

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: brightwhisker//
Crowstrike grinned and followed after her, brushing against her flank as he passed through the camp entrance and out into the forest. He enjoyed flirting with the she-cats, it was simply in his nature, but he never took it very seriously. "Lead the way, love." he purred, looking back over his shoulder at Brightwhisker.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: aspenpaw//
Echosong trotted out into the forest, glancing over her shoulder to check if Aspenpaw was following. As soon as the fresh scent of trees and grass hit her, the tension in her shoulders seemed to disappear and she relaxed, taking a steady breath. "Alright. Tell me what you smell." Echosong said, coming to a halt once they were far enough from camp that the prey wasn't scared off by the constant coming and going of their clanmates.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: oakpaw// tags: oakpaw, frostflight//
Winterpaw chuckled with Oakpaw until they both realized what time it was and that the tom had to head back to camp quickly. She felt disappointed that their fishing lesson was over since she had enjoyed the tom's company a lot, but she smiled at him saying, "Have fun, I'll bring you back a fish." When he looked at her one more time, seeming reluctant to leave, she nudged his shoulder gently, "Go or you will be late." With her tail wrapped around her front paws she watched the other apprentice head for camp, before turning back to the water to resume her hunt.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: the patrol//
When Riverstorm noticed Silvershine glaring at her, she whipped her head around to face the she-cat and gave her a smile dripping with venom. It wasn’t hard for her to establish respect among others, whether it was through her skills as a warrior or through her intimidating nature. Lowering her head, Riverstorm picked up her pile of fresh-kill and headed back to camp.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me