A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby green. » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:23 am

Frostbriar - warrior of Eagleclan- tom - 23 moons - tags; Goldenrose, Cloverpaw, Swiftbadger & Darkpaw

The warrior got up to join them, with not much complaint, he liked going on patrols, it gave him time to bond with the other cats as well as just the freedom of it. He waited for his sister to catch up before he fully joined them though. Normally he'd not want his sister on patrol, but it was just a hunting one and she was training to be a warrior, he needed to stop being overprotective.

Cloverpaw - apprentice of Eagleclan - 7 moons - tags; Goldenrose, Cloverpaw, Swiftbadger & Darkpaw

She lifted her head up eagerly, matching her brothers easily and eagerly bouncing ahead. She nodded respectfully to the warriors, and fell in stride with Darkpaw. "Hi" she breathed, out of breath from being so overexcited.

"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:14 am

Ivypaw | she cat | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: patrolling | mate/crush: none | tags: Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tiherblaze, Elmshade

Ivypaw continued walking with her mentor. Once the others stopped, she stopped too but before she went to speak she scented something fowl. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. She then saw her mentor stand between her and whatever stunk. Ivypaw got closer once Robinwind moved to go towardsTigerblaze she overheard what Jackdawpaw said to Splashpaw and she shivered, the she cat shook slightly as she looked around, she then sat down as she looked around. She was slightly uneasy, and queasy and she shook her head. The stench w as horrible and she felt bad for the cat who had died a gruesome death
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:07 pm

OakClan

"Not everyone is fit to be leader," Riverstripe agreed. He personally had never desired a higher rank than warrior. He had been young when Beestar was made deputy, but he remembered the chants and cheers that had followed Streamstar's naming of her as his second-in-command--all except one, Tigerblaze's, who watched silently and emotionlessly from the edge of camp. Although the senior warrior had cheered Blizzardclaw's name when the silver tabby was made deputy just a moon ago, Riverstripe hadn't been able to read the tom's expression at that time either. Weaselstripe's question to Dappleleaf jerked him out of his thoughts and he turned to see what the younger she-cat would say.

Anxiety prickled beneath Splashpaw's pelt, a feeling that wasn't too familiar to her. "Don't look at it," she told him. She hadn't taken a good look at it herself, and she didn't want to. Whatever or whoever it was, something terrible had happened to it and she didn't feel it right to stand there gawking at it. She saw that Ivypaw, too, looked unsettled and slightly nauseated by the sight and stench. "It's okay," she murmured to her friend, draping her tail over the younger she-cat's shoulders as a sign of comfort.

Tigerblaze ignored Robinwind's suggestion to turn back. "Of course," he replied to Elmshade. "This is all the more reason to keep patrolling. If some kind of predator crossed into our territory, we need to find out where it crossed and what it is." All the while, he kept a sharp gaze on his apprentice, who was clearly interested in whatever dead thing was in there. His tail lashed once when Robinwind came to stand in front of the apprentices and told them to stay away. "I've got it, Robinwind," he told the medicine cat before turning to answer Elmshade. "No," he replied sharply, tail tip twitching impatiently. "That's enough of all this. Whatever it is, we leave it alone for now. No touching it, no getting within five tail-lengths of it." His gaze was still on Jackdawpaw as he said this, and he nudged his apprentice back once more, this time slightly harder than the last. "We'll report back to Beestar once we return to camp, but until then, we continue the patrol as normal. Do I make myself clear?"

EagleClan

"Trust me, she-cats have a way," Southstar joked. "You never know what the future will bring. You've still got plenty of life left to live." Out of the corner of his eye he saw Streamspot leading Stagpaw to Acornspots. "Looks like the patrol's all set up. Ready to head out?" he asked the medicine cat, standing up.

"Great!" Littleflower smiled as she trotted after the two siblings. "Alright, everyone ready?" she asked once they'd joined the rest of the patrol.

Darkpaw flicked his tail back and forth. "I already know how to hunt," he meowed, impatience evident in his voice. "Can we go already?" Just as he'd finished speaking, Littleflower, Frostbriar, and Cloverpaw came over. He twitched an ear at Cloverpaw's greeting. "Hey," he greeted her, slightly taken aback.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:30 pm

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Tigerblaze, Elmshade, Ivypaw, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw
Robinwind stepped back again, feeling silly. He should have just let the warriors handle it, not try to act tough. Now he had been scolded for being foolish. "Sorry, Tigerblaze." He murmured, eyes focused down at his paws. He padded along with the back of the patrol slowly and quietly, farther into the horseplace. As they left the tunnel, the stench faded a bit, and as they got closer to the horseplace, he was able to scent more herbs instead. "Ivypaw," He said to his apprentice. "Do you smell that?" It was faint, but it was definitely the scent of coltsfoot. He wondered if Ivypaw would recognize it.

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Tigerblaze, Ivypaw, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind
Elmshade nodded, and continued forward. "Okay, that sounds good. Thanks Tigerblaze." She turned to glance back at her own apprentice. "Alright, come on then, Splashpaw." She mewed, hustling forwards, away from the tunnel.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:26 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar| Mentions: Bearpaw
    Blizzardclaw blinked as he was in deep thought when he had noticed his leader heading over to him. He hadn't meant to make his leader come over to him just because he had looked at her and Creamflower. "Did you talk to her what you needed to Beestar?" he asked her, not quite aware what all the two she-cats needed to discuss as it wasn't his business either.
    He wondered where his apprentice was up to since he hadn't seen her since he's been in camp. He hoped she wasn't causing too much trouble wherever she was.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf & Riverstripe| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe purred softly as his former mentor agreed with him "Yeah, not everyone is, though some have the leadership skills others have them stronger," he replied back as the three of them walked. He had been a kit when Streamstar had appointed Beestar as deputy so he didn't know of Tigerblaze's reaction for that but he had been more than aware of how he reacted when his father had been appointed instead. "I know everyone always looks to Tigerblaze."
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower smiled as she saw the confidence in Quiverpaw shining, she knew that her apprentice did have it however she needed it when others besides them were around too. It was that reason they needed to start doing training sessions with other apprentices. "Alright so you want to stay low in case the wind decides to change direction suddenly. And once the wind is going the way you need to, get ready to run and then leap on them like how you know do for prey," she told as she did the body movements as she explained. "Not in practice like today if I suspected someone perhaps Oakclan or a loner or a kittypet on our land, I'd cover my scent typically with mud so they can't smell us coming. Its annoying to get out though but very effective in them not seeing me coming."
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    "That's true, the water is getting colder by each sunrise which isn't fun to be in when really cold. It's hard to get warmed up when it is," Foxcloud sighed once as she stayed close to the tom contently. She listened carefully as the two of them were walking, making sure that they didn't pass by any prey. They needed more if they wanted to eat as well as provide for the clan.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions: Acornspots, Southstar
    Stagpaw frowned when she was told by her mentor that others were coming with her, including their leader. That did make her a bit anxious. "O-okay," she mumbles before following Streamspots, looking for Southstar who hadn't yet joined Acornspots yet at the entrance of camp. She did spot him with the now retired medicine cat, "should we go get Southstar or just wait for him to finish talking to Russetswirl?" Though as she said that the two toms had gotten up and headed for them.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions:
    "You say that and not one has ever tried to catch my eye before," he sighs as he slowly had gotten up from the ground. "I suppose. I'm surprised you both are going on this patrol - who's going to stay in charge of camp while you're gone?" He asked the leader, knowing they wouldn't be gone for a long time he did have a point.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:35 pm

Fallenstone | She-Cat | Proud warrior of Oakclan | Location: Forest |Tags : Open

Her whiskers quivered as she caught a scent of mouse. Her mouth watering, she pranced forward, nose to the ground. About three feet infront of her, stood the mouse. The moused seemed to be munching on something. She leaned back onto her haunches and stalked forward, staying downwind from the mouse. just as she came into a decent reach, she leaped, pushing off from her solid muscles and landed on the mouse squarely, raising it into the air with a flourish from her paw and killing it before it could sqeaul. She picked up the dead mouse and quickly buried it.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Streamspots and Bearpaw

Postby __PawPrints__ » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:44 pm

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Acornspots, Stagpaw, Southstar, and Russetswirl ||

Streamspot paused at the opening waiting for the two toms. "We'll wait." She nodded to her apprentice. Hearing her anxiety she meowed lowly "Don't be nervous. You know your training well, this is your opportunity to show it!" She touched her tail along her apprentice's shoulder. She wished she could explain right then how proud she was of her apprentice. Feeling unusually excited she smiled at the two toms and dipped her head as they approached. "Thanks for joining us Russetswirl." Hearing his words her ear twitched. He had a point. At the same time most of the Clan was off patrolling already and OakClan would be stupid to attack EagleClan now. Their warriors were as strong as ever and she doubted their expecting leader would want to risk injury to her kits in a fight.

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 8 moons || OakClan apprentice || tagged ~ open ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Bearpaw chased the leaves until she was out of breath. She sat down and groomed out her striped fur. She had darted out of camp as soon as she heard the words "apprentice" and "herb hunting". She did not plan on wasting her time looking for nasty tasting plants! She decided she better get back into camp and see if her mentor had anything fun planned for the day. She happily scurried back into camp daydreaming about battle training for a badger attack.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:54 pm

Fallenstone has been added to the prophecy roster. Very last chance to enter your cats; the prophecy cats will be announced in my next post!

C a s wrote:The Prophecy

EagleClan cats for the drawing:
Darkpaw - Cradily
Streamspot - _PawPrint_
Goldenrose - Tainted~Wings

OakClan cats for the drawing:
Jackdawpaw - C a s
Ivypaw - Albino_
Weaselstripe - stormythecloud
Fallenstone - Lilycat2006
Creamflower - Animals65

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r dipped her head. "Yes, I did. I just wanted to make sure that my kits would be in good paws when I found time to tend to my responsibilities," she mewed. The queen sat down, curling her tail loosely beside her paws. "Blizzardclaw, the Gathering is quickly approaching. I've already decided which cats will be attending for the most part - but I'm afraid I will not be one of them. I'm too near kitting to travel that far for now. You will have to lead the Clan to the River Clearing and speak for OakClan in my place."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe
D a p p l e l e a f tipped her head thoughtfully. "I think I could be leader," she said with some pride in her voice. The she-cat stood a little bit taller and began walking with an exaggerated, regal stride. Her whiskers twitched with amusement showing that she was only joking, but Dappeleaf believed it - she thought she could be leader, if she really wanted to.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tigerblaze, Elmshade
J a c k d a w p a w looked shaken by what he'd seen in the tunnel. He almost seemed to cower behind the other apprentices as he moved to stand nearer to Ivypaw and Splashpaw. It seemed Ivypaw was also thrown off by the sudden gruesome sight. It was strange for his large, bulky frame to seem so shrunken in small; despite his brutish appearance, Jackdawpaw had barely completed a moon of training. He still bore his kitten fluff.
His eyes flashed to his mentor as Tigerblaze began to speak. He listened intently to his words. wishing Tigerblaze had agreed with Robinwind's decision to return to camp. He couldn't help feeling that this was a bad omen, and the cats had no clue who this corpse belonged to or who had ended its life.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r nodded to Littleflower as she returned with Frostbriar and Cloverpaw. "We're ready, then?" The gray tabby bounded off towards the camp entrance, keeping in a swift stride. "We'll hunt near the stream today," he told them, leading the way. The patrol was headed towards the stream that served as a border between OakClan and EagleClan. He kept his jaws open, scenting for any predators or Twolegs coming late in the season.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw
A c o r n s p o t s dipped her head to Streamspot as she returned. The silver tabby mewed a polite good morning to Stagpaw before she glanced around the clearing. She spotted Streamstar speaking with the Russetswirl. She tipped her head, wondering why both he and the elder were getting to their paws. "It looks like he's coming," she told Stagpaw, flicking her tail towards the leader.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w nodded as Mistflower spoke. It reminded her of a story her father had told her about a time he'd rolled in fox-dung to cover his scent to take two OakClan warriors by surprise, and her nose wrinkled slightly at the thought. "I think I can try now," Quiverpaw mewed, standing up, her tail flicking with excitement. The apprentice leaped away, into the undergrowth.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxcloud
D e e r t a i l mewed his agreement as they walk. "That's why I've never much cared for fishing," he said with a shake of his head. "Besides, my bones are getting tires. I'm too old to be splashing around like the RiverClan cats in the kit tales!" He let out a mrrow of laughter as his own joke before a birdcall caught his attention.
The tom's eyes flicked to a sparrow, perched on a low branch. As he watched, the sparrow fluttered down to the ground and began pecking around for seeds. Deertail's eyes widened with the thrill of the hunt as he instinctively fell into a crouch. The tom stalked forward, making certain that the wind was blowing away from him. Now, he was only a tail-length away. Crunch!
Too late, the sparrow heard him. As it began to flutter up Deertail pounced, his claws snagging in its wing. He crashed to the ground with it, and they were both stunned for a moment. Deertail managed to get to his paws faster and was able to sink his teeth into the bird before it could escape. Shaking debris out of his pelt, he picked the bird up and padded towards Foxcloud, slightly embarrassed.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:41 pm

My bad for double posting, but the cats chosen for the prophecy are:

Darkpaw
Goldenrose
Jackdawpaw
Fallenstone

I'll write the official prophecy out tomorrow so that we can begin progressing! Also, we will be doing a Gathering very soon, so get excited for that! If your character wasn't chosen for the prophecy, don't worry. Everyone will have their shot.

Now, good night y'all, I'll be back on posting tomorrow!

Note: As a disclaimer, here are the snips of the winning rolls (it wouldn't let me add more than three, but if you feel the need to see Darkpaw's, PM me I guess?):
Attachments
goldenrose.PNG
goldenrose.PNG (137.98 KiB) Viewed 22 times
jackdawpaw.PNG
jackdawpaw.PNG (152.62 KiB) Viewed 22 times
fallenstone.PNG
fallenstone.PNG (140.05 KiB) Viewed 22 times
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Woo! Can't wait to see how this prophecy progresses!

OakClan

"Tigerblaze is a good warrior," Riverstripe agreed, "but he can be kind of aggressive. I'm not sure he would make the best leader." He let out a purr of amusement at Dappleleaf. "I think you could, too," he said. Dappleleaf was still young, but she seemed to be logical and caring--both important traits for any leader to have. As he padded along, he heard a rustling in the undergrowth just a fox-length or so away, and halted suddenly, ears pricked. He relaxed a moment later when he saw that it was only Fallenstone, who had just caught a mouse. "Hey, Fallenstone," he meowed. "Nice catch. Hunting by yourself?"

Without another word, Tigerblaze padded onward. He would never admit it, but their discovery had unsettled him. Leaders couldn't show fear though; fear only bred more fear. No, he had to stay calm and brave for his clanmates. He stopped to mark the border, allowing Robinwind and Ivypaw a chance to collect whatever herbs they may need in the area, all the while keeping his senses alert for anything that might pose a threat to them.

Splashpaw padded quickly after her mentor, relieved to be leaving the gruesome scene. Although she hadn't gotten as close a look at it as Jackdawpaw had, the image still stuck in her mind, and she shook her head to clear it. She noticed that Jackdawpaw, too, now looked disturbed by what he'd seen--and why shouldn't he? Her pelt brushed against his and Ivypaw's. "We'll be fine," she soothed. Despite being disturbed herself and still just an apprentice, she was older than both of them and felt the need to comfort and protect the two younger apprentices.

EagleClan

"Why, Daydream, of course," Southstar replied with a purr, only half joking. "Remember, he completed his warrior training right before he became a medicine cat. He was one of our best fighters--that's why he was named Daystrike, after all--and I think he probably still is, if a little bit rusty. Besides, we won't be gone that long. I think the clan can manage without their leader and deputy for a few minutes." As they neared the rest of the patrol, he raised his tail to greet his clanmates. "Morning, Stagpaw, Acornspots," he meowed. "Russetswirl decided he'd join us, maybe pick up some herbs along the way for Daydream. So, are we all set?"

Littleflower practically pranced after Swiftbadger. "Sounds good to me!" she said, reveling in the feeling of the late leaf-fall air rush through her fur. She slowed a little bit the further they got from camp, still keeping pace with Swiftbadger, but not wanting to make any sounds that would scare off potential prey. Darkpaw followed not far behind.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me