❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:51 am

Jay
------------
Tom|8 moons|Loner|Open|Dewpaw|wandering around

Now, Jay was expecting a lot of things, but one thing he was not expecting was for another cat to be bounding towards him, especially in this terrain. He slightly jumped when she appeared, but recovered quickly, on the bright side, he was a bit more awake now. Jay tilted his head when she spoke and responded with. "Yeah, I'm okay." What was a StarClan? Was it an important thing? "Hope you dont mind me asking this, but who are you? I'm Jay." He asked as nicely as he could. She wasnt trying to be mean, so neither should he. She was just concerned for him, which he does really blame her. He look half-starved and was missing his leg. He must look terrible for some stranger to encounter.

Waspfeather will go here

Honeybreeze will go here.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:18 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Otterpelt

38 moons | warrior | heading to a small creek | Tags: Morning-glory

"Ah, sure. I can always get a drink later." Otterpelt meowed around the hare, beaming at her praise. He turned, tail flicking, and began the journey back towards camp. It was too wet for his liking to be out of camp any longer, anyway "I'm just good at seeing what prey's worth chasing." he purred in response to her stating he was lucky.

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Badgerpaw, Adderfang, Ashface

Sweetie gazed at Ashface's kind expression and felt something that resembled comfort, though her mind was swirling with the overwhelming events of what seemed to her to be a very long day, or morning. It took her a few moments to register that she was supposed to eat the flowers, but she did with only some uncertain reluctance.

Dewpaw

9 moons | Apprentice to ____ | hunting | Tags: Jay

Looking a little startled, Dewpaw straightened up and made her voice firmer. "I'm Dewpaw, and.. and you're trespassing on ravenclan territory. I mean.." she was still a little put off by his lack of a forth leg. "Are you sure you're okay? You look half starved... Sit down, I'll bring you some prey." she quickly turned away from him, bounding of into the shrubbery and crouching down. She quickly and messily, with much struggle, brought down an escaping hair. It was a scrawny thing, be she was sure it would do.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:38 am

Jay
------------

He was trespassing? He did realized she smelt like a lot of cats, but he wasnt aware of passing through any border? He hasn't really been paying any attention so it was possible. Before he could ask if he was to leave, she changed the subject. "Dewpaw I do-" Bu she was already gone. Jay sighed and sat down. RavenClan. What an interesting name. How many cats were to be there? Did they seperate their jokes? Did they have a leader, or all just do their own thing?

Waspfeather
------------
Tom|27 moons|Warrior|Open|Open|Open

---------------
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Otterpelt

38 moons | warrior | heading to a small creek | Tags: Morning-glory

"Ah, sure. I can always get a drink later." Otterpelt meowed around the hare, beaming at her praise. He turned, tail flicking, and began the journey back towards camp. It was too wet for his liking to be out of camp any longer, anyway "I'm just good at seeing what prey's worth chasing." he purred in response to her stating he was lucky.

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Badgerpaw, Adderfang, Ashface

Sweetie gazed at Ashface's kind expression and felt something that resembled comfort, though her mind was swirling with the overwhelming events of what seemed to her to be a very long day, or morning. It took her a few moments to register that she was supposed to eat the flowers, but she did with only some uncertain reluctance.

Dewpaw

9 moons | Apprentice to ____ | hunting | Tags: Jay

Dewpaw didn't immediately pick up the hare, already having some moral issues with it. Was she really going to just give away Ravenclan prey like that? Well.. yes, she supposed she was. She felt this to be an acceptable reason, really. Shaking her head of too many thoughts, Dewpaw wandered back to Jay with the prey, dropping it at his feet.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ twenty six.

Postby vaermina » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:24 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: mottlepaw, whitewolf, martenfang

indentdapplestar's attention turned to the thicket when one of her clanmates, martenfang, approached the patrol. it appeared she's been out hunting. dapplestar greeted the warrior with a nod. "martenfang," he mewed before she glanced around, ears swiveling. "we lost tansypaw. she must have slipped away somehow." she wanted to get back to camp. not only because of the rain but she always felt anxious whenever she left her clanmates for too long. she always felt like she had to be in or around camp to make sure everyone was alright and so she can have a control of the situation should one arise. however, she didn't want to keep on going without making sure tansypaw was alright. she probably slipped off to go hunting, despite how irresponsibility that would be with the threat of a loner hanging around. she turned to look at her deputy, her wet whiskers twitching, "do you think you and martenfang can look for tansypaw and make sure she's alright? mottlepaw and i will head back to camp. i feel like i've been away for too long," she added warily.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw, sweetie pie, ivystripe, cobrakit, brookkit

indentthe large warrior felt himself prickle up at ashface's explanation that sneezetuft and swallowpaw ran into the loner. by starclan, multiple cats go out and find this outsider and yet the only ones who manage to run into them is a warrior and her apprentice? by the looks of it, it seemed like the loner had put up a pretty good fight. the thought made his fur prickle. adderfang narrowed his eyes at the medicine cat, glancing down with mild contempt at the soggy kit. he looked at his apprentice, badgerpaw. "go and clean yourself up," he told him. "if the rain lets up and it's not dark, we'll go back out later. i'm going to take the kit to the nursery." the rain took a lot out of them. adderfang was in no mood to go back out into the forest anytime soon. he bent down and grabbed the kit by her scruff, lifting her off the floor of the den. he retreated from the medicine cat den, making his way across the clearing and to the nursery. the rain had begun to let up but he wasn't sure if there would be another torrential downpour again. after going to the nursery, he poked his head in.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: littleheart

indentthe fight happened in the blink of an eye. sneezetuft and swallowpaw were battling the loner, the three cats a blur of fur and color as they clawed at each other. mousepaw didn't know what to do. should she jump in? should she stay out of it? it wasn't long before one of their clanmates, amberstare, jumped into the fight, now overpowering the loner. and just like that, the fight ended. the loner had retreated due to being outnumbered, leaving the drenched clan cats by themselves. as sneezetuft, swallowpaw and amberstare began to head back to camp, mousepaw stayed close to her mentor, not sure what to do. she knew the three of them needed to get checked out by the medicine cat but what about the loner? should they go after him? do they let him run off or track him down? she looked up at her mentor. "what do we do?" she asked. they hadn't jumped into the fight - amberstare showing up before they could - so she had no idea if they should head back to camp or not.

IVYSTRIPExxx
        I.x32 moons old II. queenx II.xtags: adderfang, sweetie pie, brookkit, cobrakit

indentivystripe laid in her nest in the nursery, grooming her currently sleeping kits. she wasn't quite sure where her mate, desertpath, was but she assumed he was busy with his warrior duties. ivystripe was left cooped up in this den all day. she didn't mind; she surely loved her kits and taking care of them but she'd be lying if she said it wasn't oftentimes boring being stuck in the nursery all day. she looked up when she saw a familiar presence enter the den. it was adderfang, one of the clan warriors. a small kit seemed to be dangling from his jaws. before she could ask, he spoke gruffly. "we found this kit in the forest. i don't know where her parents are or anything about where she came from. ashface told me to bring her here." he lowered the kit onto the soft floor of the nursery. ivystripe blinked. "is she alright?" she asked. adderfang nodded. "no wounds or anything. probably just cold and tired. ashface didn't have to fix her up." ivystripe nodded at his explanation. curiously, she leaned forward and sniffed the kit. all she could smell was the forest and rain. hesitantly, she leaned forward and gave the kit a quick lick, as if to try and urge her to move.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:08 am

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Ashface, Pinepaw

S W A L L O W P A W
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swallowpaw winced slightly as the medicine cat finished setting her sprain, her long ears pulling back to flatten against her skull. She snapped her head up as a familiar voice sounded from the entrance of the den, her brother's. He definitely seemed busy, her eyes narrowing as she focused on the small kit hanging from his jaws. The black and white face smirked as the black tom approached her, her eyes rolling at his comment about her wounds "Pretty close. At least I look cooler than you now." She gave him a small wave of her tail as he turned away and padded out of the den, her attention refocusing on the medicine cats as they went back to their duties, her tail swaying slowly "Thanks again guys. Would it be alright if I stayed in here for a bit? I'm a little scared to walk around on my paw.."

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

P E B B L E H E A R T

Pebbleheart let out a small sigh of relief as they broke through the camp's barrier, his body quick to shake off the excess water that had gathered on his short pelt. He looked down at the young tom as they made their way further into camp, a look of surprise clouding his expression as his apprentice's words echoed through his ears. As much as he wanted to help the tom achieve his goal and help him train, he knew it was dangerous to do anything out in the rain "I'd rather we wait until the rain lets up a bit. We can join a few other apprentices later, and maybe have a little sparring match." Pebbleheart kept his gaze focused on the young tom as they made their way to the fresh-kill pile, a slight rumble in his stomach "You should grab a small bite to eat and head into the apprentices den where you can warm up. If not, feel free to do whatever you'd like in the meantime.. as long as it doesn't involve leaving camp."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang, Swallowpaw,
OPEN

B A D G E R P A W

Badgerpaw set the small kit down before the medicine cat and nodded toward his mentor, his concerned gaze focused on his sister as he watched the medicine cat apprentice patch her up. He took a small step forward to give her wounds a quick sniff, a light chuckle coming from his maw "Geez Swallowpaw, you look like you've been through the dark forest. That's a gnarly gash you've got there." He gave his sister a quick nudge before turning back toward the entrance of the den and padding after his mentor, his short fur still plastered against his skin. It was a terrible feeling, but he was grateful his mentor was giving him some time to rest and clean himself off before they went back to training.. going back out into the damp forest was definitely at the bottom of his to-do list. Badgerpaw sat himself down in the clearing and began to groom himself, his face screwing up as he licked the metallic-tasting mud from his normally white paws.

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Fireflower

G O O S E F E A T H E R

Goosefeather gave the friendly tom a small nod as he mentioned his catch, her eye lighting up at the thought of a good meal, especially with how heavy the rain was coming down 'I'd love to share with you.. if you don't mind of course." The siamese fae pulled herself up onto her paws and fixed her gaze on the medicine den, which enclosed the two hard-working toms inside. It had been quite a mess when the group returned, especially when looking at the black and white apprentice who'd made a b-line for the medicine den "We haven't heard back from the patrol, but a group of apprentices training came across the loner and engaged in battle. Swallowpaw's in the medicine den now getting worked on.. looks like she hurt her paw." Goosefeather looked up at the ginger tom as he nudged the mouse over, a small thank you coming from her maw as she took her share of the plump creature, her tongue drawing across her lips as she finished "Thank you for the meal. I was going to go out and collect my own before this rain started."

🐍
Name Cobrakit
Age 1 Moon
Rank Kit
Mentor Too young
Gender Male
S.O./Crush Open
Tags Ivystripe

C O B R A K I T

Cobrakit snapped awake as voices sounded in the den, his eyes narrowed as he adjusted to the light filtering in through the entrance. He sat up and moved closer to his mother, his head tilted slightly as he watched the older warrior bring in the small kit, a curious look plastered across his face "Momma, who's that? Are we going to have a new sister?" The small tom jumped to his paws and made a run toward the large tabby, a smile spreading across his face as he addressed the new kit "Hey there! I'm Cobrakit, what's your name?"
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:56 am

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Adderfang, Ivystripe, Cobrakit

Sweetie let out a wordless mewl at being licked, turning and padding exhaustedly over to the she, looking desperate for comfort. Her approach was interrupted by another kit running to her, who seemed to seriously startle her. She tumbled backwards and sat down, trembling, though she seemed to make an attempt to fluff up her soggy curly fur and seem larger. "S-sweetie pie." she stuttered quickly, keeping her gaze on him as if looking away would cause him to attack.

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Dewpaw

9 moons | Apprentice to Morningglory | hunting | Tags: Jay

Dewpaw didn't immediately pick up the hare, already having some moral issues with it. Was she really going to just give away Ravenclan prey like that? Well.. yes, she supposed she was. She felt this to be an acceptable reason, really. Shaking her head of too many thoughts, Dewpaw wandered back to Jay with the prey, dropping it at his feet.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:25 am

Jay
------------

Jay looked at the hare, hunger prickling at him, he wanted to eat so badly but he looked up to her and asked. "Wont your clan mind that you're feeding prey you caught to a stranger?" As hungry as he was, he also didnt want her to get in trouble. She was being so nice to him, and it'd be awful if his repayment was her getting in trouble. He knew next to nothing of this clan, literally only the name. "I dont want for you to get in any trouble."

Waspfeather
------------
Tom|27 moons|Warrior|Open|Open|Camp

---------------
She-cat|34 moons|Warrior|Open|Open|Open
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:39 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Adderfang, Ivystripe, Cobrakit

Sweetie let out a wordless mewl at being licked, turning and padding exhaustedly over to the she, looking desperate for comfort. Her approach was interrupted by another kit running to her, who seemed to seriously startle her. She tumbled backwards and sat down, trembling, though she seemed to make an attempt to fluff up her soggy curly fur and seem larger. "S-sweetie pie." she stuttered quickly, keeping her gaze on him as if looking away would cause him to attack.

Dewpaw

9 moons | Apprentice to Morningglory | hunting | Tags: Jay

Dewpaw flicked her tail and purred, though she looked sheepish. "Oh yeah. Tons and tons of trouble, if they find out. I'll probably be checking the elders for ticks for moons! But.. it's also in the warrior code that we can't leave a kit in trouble. And you can count as a starving kit if I need you to, right?" She purred cheerfully. "Now go on eat, eat up before you fade into mouse dust before my very eyes! she urged. "Also, where did you come from?"
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ twenty seven.

Postby vaermina » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:13 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: mottlepaw, whitewolf, martenfang

indentdapplestar's attention turned to the thicket when one of her clanmates, martenfang, approached the patrol. it appeared she's been out hunting. dapplestar greeted the warrior with a nod. "martenfang," he mewed before she glanced around, ears swiveling. "we lost tansypaw. she must have slipped away somehow." she wanted to get back to camp. not only because of the rain but she always felt anxious whenever she left her clanmates for too long. she always felt like she had to be in or around camp to make sure everyone was alright and so she can have a control of the situation should one arise. however, she didn't want to keep on going without making sure tansypaw was alright. she probably slipped off to go hunting, despite how irresponsibility that would be with the threat of a loner hanging around. she turned to look at her deputy, her wet whiskers twitching, "do you think you and martenfang can look for tansypaw and make sure she's alright? mottlepaw and i will head back to camp. i feel like i've been away for too long," she added warily.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: open

indentadderfang allowed the queen and her kits to be acquantied with the young outsider as he trotted out of the den. the large tabby made his way over to the warrior's den, pushing his way inside and going over to his nest. as he settled down into the soft moss, he immediately began to clean his pelt, irritated that his fur has dried down with mud and rain water. he had to clean himself; he looked like a mess.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: littleheart

indentthe fight happened in the blink of an eye. sneezetuft and swallowpaw were battling the loner, the three cats a blur of fur and color as they clawed at each other. mousepaw didn't know what to do. should she jump in? should she stay out of it? it wasn't long before one of their clanmates, amberstare, jumped into the fight, now overpowering the loner. and just like that, the fight ended. the loner had retreated due to being outnumbered, leaving the drenched clan cats by themselves. as sneezetuft, swallowpaw and amberstare began to head back to camp, mousepaw stayed close to her mentor, not sure what to do. she knew the three of them needed to get checked out by the medicine cat but what about the loner? should they go after him? do they let him run off or track him down? she looked up at her mentor. "what do we do?" she asked. they hadn't jumped into the fight - amberstare showing up before they could - so she had no idea if they should head back to camp or not.

IVYSTRIPExxx
        I.x32 moons old II. queenx II.xtags: sweetie pie, brookkit, cobrakit

indentivystripe watched the kit curiously as she heaved herself to her paws and began to trot over, only to be interrupted by cobrakit rushing over. as the kitten introduced herself, ivystripe cocked her head to the side. sweetie pie? an interesting name. she could tell the kit had either belonged to two-legs or perhaps a loner mother. no clan cat would have a name like that, obviously. ivystripe curled her long tail around cobrakit, gently pulling him back a bit so he didn't crowd sweetie pie, who obviously seemed quite flustered with the situation. "give her some space, dear," she told her son before returning her attention to sweetie pie. "what happened to your mother, sweetie pie? did you live with two-legs or out in the forest?" she asked the kit gently.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me