Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Postby -solar eclipse- » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:25 am

SPLASHFANG
44 moons - rogue - location; border - mood; bored/annoyed - tagged; open
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

He couldn't help the grin that grew across his maw as he practically bounded out of his new makeshift den, a bit too excited to be able to do this. Because what were they going to do? Chase him off? He wasn't exactly on their territory, now was he? And all he had to do now was wait for a border patrol, he assumed it could be a while and laid himself in a sunny spot, simply watching the sky.
B43830

SMOKEROSE
37 moons - queen - location; camp - mood; nervous - tagged; starlingsong, ivypaw

She took a breath to calm herself a bit more, giving a small smile to the younger queen as a thank-you for comforting her before she began to speak to her. "Sorry about that, Starlingsong. Thank you.” She added as the queen had left them be, and she offered a polite smile to the young medicine cat apprentice when she arrived. “Nothing yet, Ivypaw. They're just restless, is all.” She sat down when the kits started kicking, mostly unbothered as they had done this all night.
7F9698
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Break free; » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:06 am

S I L V E R P A W
    Silverpaw hopped around the clan as she looked around at her clan mates. Everyone looked busy, but she knew she had a big day ahead of her. Her paws jolted with excited with every step she made. Today was going to be big. But of course, she needed a little mischief beforehand.’lets go see what everyone else is up to’ she thought in her head, as she made her way to the apprentice den.

(hi I’m blue, I’m new c: anyone want to be Silverpaw’s mentor? Thank you. <3
And I’m willing to make more characters if anyone needs that! C:)
Break free;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:40 am

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Redfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Smokerose
"I see," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod. "Do you need anything from the fresh-kill pile? I can grab it for you so you can rest."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Lionpaw, Bumblepaw, Silverpaw
Nettlepaw's tail thumped against the ground as he glanced around camp. "Hey Silverpaw," he called when he saw the other apprentice. "Come join us!"
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:34 am

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Location ~ medicine cat den
Medicine cat
Tags ~ open

Redfur murmured a thanks to her apprentice as Leafpaw left, then turned her gaze back to the leaves at her paws. Disgarding the old and ruined ones before moving them back into the storage. She did this for a bit before noticing the lack of quite a few herbs and sighed, standing with a swish of her tail. It'd been a while since she actually left to go restock her storage. What would be a better time than now?
With that in mind she turned on her paws, slipping from her den. She raised her head to look at Leafpaw and the queens, trailing over to the apprentices sitting outside their den before padding towards the camp entrance.

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons
Location ~ apprentice den
apprentice ~mentor; Silverfrost
Tags ~ Nettlepaw & Lionpaw

Bumblepaw turned his eyes to look towards Silverpaw as Nettlepaw called to her. He couldn't help the rising anxiety and his tail fluffed up a tiny bit, his eyes started straight at the silver she-cat for a moment before he realised how awkward that must be and averted his gaze quickly. He knew the silver tabby was her reputation of mischief, he might secretly admire it but he would never admit that. His tail twitched beside him as he turned his gaze back to look at her blue ones with a faint smile on his muzzle. "Hey Silverpaw!" his voice was happy despite his slightly negative feelings towards the she-cat.

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Starlingsong.

Her gaze trailed down to Patchkit when she spoke, nodding softly. "Appears so," she replied, looking towards the other two kits, then she turned her gaze towards Hailkit. Voice sympathetic and soft as she spoke, "Hailkit, perhaps we should clean out your nest."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:42 am

SPLASHFANG

He couldn't help the grin that grew across his maw as he practically bounded out of his new makeshift den, a bit too excited to be able to do this. Because what were they going to do? Chase him off? He wasn't exactly on their territory, now was he? And all he had to do now was wait for a border patrol, he assumed it could be a while and laid himself in a sunny spot, simply watching the sky.
B43830

SMOKEROSE
37 moons - queen - location; camp - mood; calm - tagged; ivypaw

She shook her head at the kind offer, giving the young apprentice a polite smile. "Thank you but I’m alright.” She answered, just before a wave of pain overcame her and she let out a quiet gasp. “And here I was worried about nothing, they’re quite lively. Ivypaw, could you go tell your mentor the kits are coming?” She joked, despite being in incredible pain at the moment, temporarily unsure of which den to go to.
7F9698
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Break free; » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:51 pm

S I L V E R P A W
6 moons/she-cat/apprentice/mentor:TBD/Crush:TBD/Tags:Nettlepaw, Bumblepaw
    Nettlepaw and Bumblepaw both got Silvepaw’s attention. She strolled over while she noticed a slight stare from Bumblepaw while she greeted her clan mates, “hey guy! what are you up to?” She asked them. She was looking for some fun, but these guys looked like a whole snooze fest. ‘Boring’ she thought. Silverpaw wanted to leave the clan to play and explore, hoping they would want to come along with.
Break free;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:53 pm

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Location ~ medicine cat den
Medicine cat
Tags ~ Smokerose.

She paused midstep and flicked an ear back, did someone just say her name? She turned her gaze to sweep around the camp in confusion once more. Her gaze lingered on Smokerose's slightly hunched figure for a moment before she slowly turned and began towards them, tail raising in greeting. The tip of her tail kinked worriedly, "Hey Smokerose, are you okay?" She lowered her muzzle to brush over her ear softly, then leaned back, studying her expression.

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons
Location ~ apprentice den
apprentice ~mentor; Silverfrost
Tags ~ Nettlepaw, Silverpaw & Lionpaw

His ears flattened softly and he turned his gaze to glance at Nettlepaw before turning his eyes back to Silverpaw. "Nothing much, we were just chatting and deciding on what we were going to do." He replied softly, he twitched his tail around his paws and tilted his head. "What about you?"

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Starlingsong.

Her gaze trailed down to Patchkit when she spoke, nodding softly. "Appears so," she replied, looking towards the other two kits, then she turned her gaze towards Hailkit. Voice sympathetic and soft as she spoke, "Hailkit, perhaps we should clean out your nest."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:02 am

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Redfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Smokerose, Redfur
Ivypaw's eyes widened slightly when Smokerose said that her kits were coming." O-okay," she meowed before turning to see if she could find her mentor only to have Redfur appear right then. "Smokerose says her kits are coming."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Lionpaw, Bumblepaw, Silverpaw
"Our mentors went out without us," Nettlepaw meowed. "I suggested we go out on our own but Lionpaw said that we're not supposed to."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Break free; » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:28 am

S I L V E R P A W
6 moons/she-cat/apprentice/mentor:TBD/Crush:TBD/Tags:Nettlepaw, Bumblepaw, Lionpaw
    Silverpaw gave a glance to Bumblepaw and nodded,”just wanted to see what you guys were up to” in a happy tone, then turned back to Nettlepaw,”Well I would definitely want to just leave camp right now. I was planning on asking you guys anyway. What else would we do since everyone left us? We are going to be warriors, so let’s get a head start!” She looked at Lionpaw and looked into his green eyes as if challenging him ”I assume you wouldn’t want to come with us, would you?” As she twitched her ear.
Last edited by Break free; on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Break free;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:33 pm

SPLASHFANG

B43830

SMOKEROSE
37 moons - queen - location; camp - mood; calm - tagged; redfur, ivypaw

Redfur, my kits are coming very soon. And I am not okay right now.” She attempted to be polite to the young medicine cat, although it might have sounded more like a growl despite her intentions. She stayed put for a moment as the medicine cats were speaking, gritting her teeth as she asked, beginning to rise to her paws once more. "Nursery or medicine cat den?
7F9698
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me