Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed May 08, 2019 10:22 pm

Tony noticed Warrior and gestured for them to come over to where he was.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu May 09, 2019 12:35 pm

Warrior looked to Tony and let out a small defeated sigh and moved his large body to where the tiny Phantump was. "Hello Tony." He greeted the pokèmon quietly.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri May 10, 2019 4:08 pm

Vylad wrote:Warrior looked to Tony and let out a small defeated sigh and moved his large body to where the tiny Phantump was. "Hello Tony." He greeted the pokèmon quietly.

"Oh hey warrior. Sometimes giant boxes was up on the shore, you may not know what hey are, but I was once human, so I do. Here's one now." Tony said pointing to a crate washing up on the shore.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat May 11, 2019 8:14 am

"Why are they qashing up? Did a ship crash?" Warrior asked, looking to the crate. He looked over to his two capanions and looked through the trees back to the beach.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sun May 12, 2019 12:35 am

'Huh? Things? That's... weird.' Ivy frowned, before brightening up again. 'What if that's where all the Pokemon are going? If we find one, we can go through and see where they went! It must be a pretty nice place if they've not come back yet!'
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon May 13, 2019 1:19 pm

K I Y T E
|Zebstrika| Good| Male| Tags: Spine

Kiyte wasn't too sure of what to say. "Just curiosity, I suppose." He took a nervous step back- but not too far, as he still wanted to continue the conversation.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Mon May 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Spine sighed solemnly.
"Oh, go ahead. I know I'm gruff and scary, you don't have to stay.." she reluctantly turned her back towards the Zebstrika.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon May 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Vylad wrote:"Why are they qashing up? Did a ship crash?" Warrior asked, looking to the crate. He looked over to his two capanions and looked through the trees back to the beach.

"Tons of storms happen out in the sea near here, I'm not surprised this happened."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon May 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Coco Bunny wrote:'Huh? Things? That's... weird.' Ivy frowned, before brightening up again. 'What if that's where all the Pokemon are going? If we find one, we can go through and see where they went! It must be a pretty nice place if they've not come back yet!'

"Trust me, you don't want to go. You sure you want to head in there?"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Tue May 14, 2019 3:21 am

Clover the Greendog wrote:
Coco Bunny wrote:'Huh? Things? That's... weird.' Ivy frowned, before brightening up again. 'What if that's where all the Pokemon are going? If we find one, we can go through and see where they went! It must be a pretty nice place if they've not come back yet!'

"Trust me, you don't want to go. You sure you want to head in there?"

'I mean... Maybe! It'd be so cool to discover where all these Pokemon are going! And we could make some new friends, and have an adventure! It'd be a great time!' She jumped to her paws, long leaf ears waving excitedly.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me