⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:25 pm

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight, although regretted it as she was soon out of breath. as a result of this, she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {clover} || t; emerald}}

well, he can give the she-cat that. "fair enough i suppose," he purred as he turned around, as if ready to leave, but turned back and sat back don, giving his chest fluff a few licks before looking up at emerald. "i think i can go look for my leader and bring her here- and hopefully would be able to pass on the word to the other clan...which in fact, i do have a friend over on the other side, that can help warn nightstar if anything." not talking about starclan here- oh how he wasn't looking forward to the day when her time comes to pass. it would deeply sadden the darkclan warrior. the tom flicked his tail and thought for a moment. "i'm sure both the clans-" however, he paused when he heard a loud wail. he looked around, wondering where or who that could come from. it almost sounded like a kit... crowfall flicked his tail anxiously before looking at the she-cat, "did you hear that?" he got up and sniffed the air, wanting to make sure that it wasn't what he wanted to think it was. his expression soured and looked frantically at the she-cat, "do you mind accompanying me? i could possibly use your help?" but without waiting for the she-cat's answer, he quickly left to follow the scent that he had picked up. crowfall made mental note to introduce himself later, as he realized that he has never done that yet.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:48 pm

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌Tags:Russetwind, Ravenpaw
He nodded and patiently waited for them

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
She jumped onto her paws and followed close to crowfall. “It sounds like a kit. Who would leave a kit out here?”she questioned aloud. She gave the air a sniff trying to get a full taste of everything. “We have to find it before a fox or badger does. It needs a safe place,”she said keeping up with him
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:10 pm

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight, although regretted it as she was soon out of breath. as a result of this, she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {clover} || t; emerald/clover}}

"i don't have the slightest clue." he hummed as he glanced back at the she-cat. "do you perhaps know yourself?" he asked as he continued on his way, trying his best to follow the kit's scent. but what made crowfall quicken his pace was what the she-cat said. normally he wouldn't expect a badger out in the daylight- but who knows, it could be hungry. after all, it was new-leaf. the tom darted across the terrain, not bothering to keep downwind. it was soon that he skidded to a halt once he found the furball- just plopped down in hte middle of the leaves and grass. crowfall turned his head to make sure that he didn't lose the she-cat, but turned his attention back to the kit. he edged closer to the kit, and it wasn't until he was close to it is when he spoke, "hello?" he nudged the kit gently with his paw.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiyomi » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:18 pm

Clover was too busy wailing out for food to immediately notice the other cats suddenly show up, but the paw nudging against her was a quick reminder that she wasn't alone and she jumped a foot into the air with a sudden yowl as her fur floofed out in her surprise. "Wait, don't eat me!" She cried out, lunging for the safety of a bush as she tried to squeeze her young body between the sticks and twigs, not even bothering to see what had made contact with her in the first place. "If you eat me, I'll eat you back! I'm hungry enough to eat three of you! I mean it! I've got huuuuuge teeth!"
For he comes, the human child,
To the waters and the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
From a world more full of weeping than he can understand.

Shiyomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Tainted~Wings wrote:🦌Caribouhoof 🦌Tags:Russetwind, Ravenpaw

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
“I don’t know of anyone around here that has been in this area that was heavy with kits in some moons,” she replied. When they arrived in the area of the kit she watched her reaction to the tom. With the kits reaction she tried to quickly get a way to break the ice between them and the kit. “Oh no please don’t eat me miss! I wish not to be eaten by one as strong and terrifying as yourself!” She cried dramatically before dropping herself to her belly and slightly covered her eyes
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:54 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {//} || t; emerald/clover}}

the tom watched emerald in amusement as she reacted to the kit’s threat, so he might as well do the same. he cleared his throat before gasping, and flopping down on the ground, “oh nooo. please don’t eat us!” he wailed, but not loud enough to catch the attention of his clanmates that might be nearby. “im pretty sure I taste like crow-food.” crowfall purred loudly, only to stop. he closed his eyes and allowed his tongue to loll out just a little.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiyomi » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:03 pm

Clover peeked out from under the bush at the two older cats, narrowing her eyes for a moment before bursting out of the undergrowth with a fierce kitten yowl. "That's right! I'm a big super hungry danger cat!" If the older cats allow, she flings herself onto Crowfall's face and attempts to chew on his ears with an agitated flick of her tail. Well, one might think it was in agitation if not for the constant purring that started to rumble through her chest once she realized she wasn't in any danger. "I'll eat you first even if you do taste like crowfood!"

Shiyomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:17 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {//} || t; emerald/clover}}
crowfall let out a playful growl as the kit attacked his face. he reached out with his paws, his claws sheathed, to playfully tap the tiny kit away from his face. “alright alright, it’s good to know that I do taste like crow-food,” he purred as he quickly rolled onto his belly, swatting gently at the kit for it to come closer to the tom. he flicked his tail, “i need some answers to some questions before you can eat me, unfortunately.” be mewed as he glanced at the she-cat before looking back at the kit.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:19 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:🦌Caribouhoof 🦌Tags:Russetwind, Ravenpaw

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
“If you could that is little one?" She asked. She purred at the kits enthusiastic playfulness. "Where did you come from? Why are you alone?"
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiyomi » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:44 am

Clover hunched over at the question, looking up at the she-cat wide-eyed as she tried to come up with an answer to her situation. She wasn't even sure herself, was she? It had only happened that day... maybe her mother would still come back for her? "I... I don't know... I was here with my mommy last night and she was gone when I woke up. My siblings too."

She hung her head low, trying not to acknowledge what she hoped wasn't true. That she had been abandoned. She knew her mother was struggling to feed so many kits, but she wouldn't just leave her like this, right? What happens if she leaves and her mother comes back? What if she doesn't come back? What if she doesn't come back and Clover sees her later, how would she feel? She felt so relieved earlier to meet other friendly cats but now her doubts and fears started to creep back into her mind. Could she survive like this?

Shiyomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me