A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:51 pm

Goldenrose
She nodded." It would be good for cloverpaw and darkpaw," she replied. She fluffed up her pelt. "Are we hunting or checking the border?" she asked
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:37 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: open| Mentions: Beestar
    Blizzardclaw sat contently as he watched everyone leaving for the patrols before he looked at Creamflower and Beestar. The last moon and a half with Beestar has been both rough due to the suddenness with Streamstar's death and Beestar's pregnancy. He wanted to take of her the best that he could however it has made him feel things sometimes a bit too much for the leader, though he felt friendship, he did sometimes feel like it could be more. Then again he didn't want to go through a mates death twice.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf & Riverstripe| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe purred once and nodded his head, "yeah I know that feeling. I managed to catch about three things and felt least good for doing that when I basically got dragged out of my nest by the tail." He let out a laugh once and smiled a bit, "I guess he expects a lot out of me, probably wants me to follow in his paw prints. But honestly I'd be much happier just being a warrior than leader."
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    As she waited for an answer, she changed paws before cleaning at her face contently while she could see Quiverpaw trying to work things out in her head. "Exactly! And they are both great to do while hunting and stalking after the enemy. Now would you like to try?" She purred proudly to her apprentice, licking her head once more.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    "Yeah I mean I only say that because Russetswirl is my uncle and was an excellent medicine cat and knows how long things take to really heal," Foxcloud sighed and nodded her head a bit. She did feel bad for the apprentice, she had turned a warrior right before even twelve moons old and now Stagpaw was almost two moons behind. "I don't know what to do, she doesn't like swimming and that'll probably the only thing to help strengthen it." She stayed close to the tom, brushing against him slightly.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw sighs as she was waiting patiently for her mentor to come over to her as she was talking to other warriors before coming to her. Her ears perked up slightly but still was a bit upset, she felt like she was going to be an apprentice forever. Though her mentors words of encouragement brought a slight smile, it didn't last long. "Okay Streamspots. Who is coming with us? Or is it just us?" She asked, she preferred to just be them but she knew that probably wasn't going to be the case.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions: Deertail, Foxcloud
    The older tom laughed at Southstar, though he wasn't wrong he didn't see himself much as a father. Nor had he ever really had anyone interested in him, maybe once as a young medicine cat but now now. He didn't see how, he was deaf in one ear and almost blind in one of his eyes. Talk about issues. "Yeah well I don't think any of the young pretty she-cats would want to deal with me. I'm a handful on my own without kits, I don't know how they would deal with me and kits."

//thanks Cradily, I stayed safe for sure and had some more continued birthday stuff today after work and now just got home
Last edited by stormythecloud on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:40 pm

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat
As Robinwind scented what everyone else had seemed to notice, he recoiled, fur standing up. "What in StarClan is that?!" He asked, stepping away. This was the kind of thing that he had been hoping not to run into during patrol. And so close to the horseplace too, where the best herbs grew. Would the herbs be contaminated? Hopefully not. A knot formed in Robinwind's stomach, and he moved to stand between Ivypaw and the tunnel, though he also positioned himself so that he was behind Tigerblaze. "Should we just go back?" He asked anxiously.

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan warrior
Elmshade purred proudly as she watched Splashpaw examine the borders. She would make a great warrior. As they neared the horseplace and they neared the tunnel, she looked around once more. Afterall, Robinwind had mentioned wanting catmint, so hopefully she could find some. She watched the rest of the patrol react to the tunnel. "Ugh!" Elmshade spat as she scented the air. What an awful thing. Awful, but not awful enough to turn around. She rolled her eyes at her brother. "Probably okay just to go around it, and then report back to Beestar when we finish the patrol, right Tigerblaze?" She asked the senior warrior. Going back to camp felt like a waste of time. And if this smelled so bad, it was certainly dead and couldn't do them any harm except to maybe their noses, right?
Last edited by CJClaire on Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:48 am

Today is the day! Likely in one of my next couple posts I will be doing the prophecy drawing. It will definitely happen today, so if you want to change your cat or add one do it now!

C a s wrote:The Prophecy

EagleClan cats for the drawing:
Darkpaw - Cradily
Streamspot - _PawPrint_
Goldenrose - Tainted~Wings

OakClan cats for the drawing:
Jackdawpaw - C a s
Ivypaw - Albino_
Weaselstripe - stormythecloud

The allegiances have been updated. Here are the updated mentors and apprentices now that I've added the new ones:
EagleClan Apprentices wrote:Mentor --> Apprentice

Deertail --> Darkpaw
Streamspots --> Stagpaw
Mistflower --> Quiverpaw
Goldenrose --> Cloverpaw

OakClan Apprentices wrote:Mentor --> Apprentice

Tigerblaze --> Jackdawpaw
Elmshade --> Splashpaw
Robinwind --> Ivypaw
Blizzardclaw --> Bearpaw

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Creamflower, Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r nodded. "Thank you for your loyalty, Creamflower." She stood to her paws, dipping her head in goodbye to the queen. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to speak with my deputy."
The tabby had caught his gaze on her out of the corner of her eyes, and now met it as she padded towards him, smiling warmly.

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe
D a p p l e l e a f returned the older warrior's nod. She fell silent, padding along beside Riverstripe. She was the only cat in the patrol that hadn't already been out hunting that morning. She couldn't help but notice that she hadn't done anything for the Clan that morning. Her pelt flushed with embarrassment. I should be a more active warrior.
Quickly, Dappleleaf shook her head to clear the thoughts. She didn't want the other warriors to mention that she had been lazy that morning. She tuned back into what Riverstripe was saying, listening quietly.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tigerblaze, Elmshade
J a c k d a w p a w flattened his ears to his head as Tigerblaze moved in front of him. As the warriors began speaking, he moved closer to Splashpaw. "I don't know," he hissed, craning his head to see past Tigerblaze. Inside the tunnel, he could just barely see something. He began to creep forward again. Ginger fur. Stained with blood, it was a pelt, shredded. It was torn apart brutally. A Clan cat would never do this - killing was not honorable. Whatever did this wasn't a warrior.
"It's a cat, I think," he hissed to Splashpaw. "This isn't a warrior's kill. Look at all those wounds! Most of those would kill a cat on its own!" His paws were itching to move closer to the tunnel and see the dead cat, but he knew he would not be able to under Tigerblaze's watchful eye. His gaze darted to Robinwind, watching the medicine cat for signs of understanding or maybe fear upon their findings.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r frowned. He had already forgotten what patrol he was supposed to be leading in the first place. "...hunting," he guessed, before dipping his head. "With more warriors present, Cloverpaw and Darkpaw will be able to see more styles of hunting."

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags:
A c o r n s p o t s slipped back out of the warriors' den, paws prickling with anticipation. The she-cat sat down near the den, waiting for Streamspot to reappear with her apprentice. The warrior was excited - helping the deputy assess her apprentice! She was honored that Streamspot thought she was a good enough warrior to be able to weigh in on her own apprentice's skills. Stagpaw had been training for awhile now - she wanted more than anything to be able to advise the deputy that Stagpaw was more than ready to become a warrior. She remembered being an apprentice - by the time she was twelve moons, she was impatient and more than ready to be a warrior. Regardless of age, she knew every cat had to wait their turn, and it was based on their skills. She only hoped Stagpaw was more than ready. Then again, being the deputy's apprentice, she figured Streamspot would expect nothing less than an exceptional assessment.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w began purring at her mentor's praise. "I would," she mewed standing to her paws. "But, uh...what exactly do I do, besides making sure you can't scent me?"

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxcloud
D e e r t a i l nodded. "Swimming would probably help...but leaf-bare is almost here, anyway, whether she enjoys swimming or not. It will be far too cold to be in the water soon." Everytime she brushed against him as they walked, he let her scent wash over him, relishing in it. It was sweet to his nostrils, masking the forest scents.[/quote]
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:41 am

Goldenrose
she nodded to swiftbadger. "That was originally our plan and it is always good for the apprentices to learn new and different styles. May help them one day," she replied. Her tail flicked.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:22 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: open| Mentions: Beestar
    Blizzardclaw blinked as he was in deep thought when he had noticed his leader heading over to him. He hadn't meant to make his leader come over to him just because he had looked at her and Creamflower. "Did you talk to her what you needed to Beestar?" he asked her, not quite aware what all the two she-cats needed to discuss as it wasn't his business either.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf & Riverstripe| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe purred once and nodded his head, "yeah I know that feeling. I managed to catch about three things and felt least good for doing that when I basically got dragged out of my nest by the tail." He let out a laugh once and smiled a bit, "I guess he expects a lot out of me, probably wants me to follow in his paw prints. But honestly I'd be much happier just being a warrior than leader."
    The tom looked at Dappleleaf, "do you ever want to become leader? It's a lot of work. I could see you do it though." He meant it in the kindest of ways, Dappleleaf was a good warrior despite what she might think of herself currently.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower smiled as she saw the confidence in Quiverpaw shining, she knew that her apprentice did have it however she needed it when others besides them were around too. It was that reason they needed to start doing training sessions with other apprentices. "Alright so you want to stay low in case the wind decides to change direction suddenly. And once the wind is going the way you need to, get ready to run and then leap on them like how you know do for prey," she told as she did the body movements as she explained. "Not in practice like today if I suspected someone perhaps Oakclan or a loner or a kittypet on our land, I'd cover my scent typically with mud so they can't smell us coming. Its annoying to get out though but very effective in them not seeing me coming."
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    "That's true, the water is getting colder by each sunrise which isn't fun to be in when really cold. It's hard to get warmed up when it is," Foxcloud sighed once as she stayed close to the tom contently. She listened carefully as the two of them were walking, making sure that they didn't pass by any prey. They needed more if they wanted to eat as well as provide for the clan.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw sighs as she was waiting patiently for her mentor to come over to her as she was talking to other warriors before coming to her. Her ears perked up slightly but still was a bit upset, she felt like she was going to be an apprentice forever. Though her mentors words of encouragement brought a slight smile, it didn't last long. "Okay Streamspots. Who is coming with us? Or is it just us?" She asked, she preferred to just be them but she knew that probably wasn't going to be the case.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions:
    The older tom laughed at Southstar, though he wasn't wrong he didn't see himself much as a father. Nor had he ever really had anyone interested in him, maybe once as a young medicine cat but now now. He didn't see how, he was deaf in one ear and almost blind in one of his eyes. Talk about issues. "Yeah well I don't think any of the young pretty she-cats would want to deal with me. I'm a handful on my own without kits, I don't know how they would deal with me and kits."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:34 am

Creamflower nods as she watches Beestar pad away to talk to Blizzardclaw, knowing OakClan is in good paws either way. She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:19 am

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Stagpaw, Acornspots, and Southstar ||

Streamspots shook her head. "No I can't assess you myself. Acornspots and Southstar will be coming with us." She spotted Acornspots waiting on them. "Let's get moving." she meowed turning towards the path out of camp.

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 8 moons || OakClan apprentice || tagged ~ open ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Bearpaw crouched down her ears flattened against her head, green eyes narrowed as she stalked her prey. She moved slightly closer her paws making no noise as she crept ever closer to the kill. Her muscles bunched and she sprang soaring through the air letting out a battle yowl. Her claws sank onto her kill with a crunch.

"Gotcha!" she purred at the crunchy leaf pile. She spun around chasing the leaves and enjoying the sharp sound of them breaking under her paws.

(Sorry I've been very busy!!)
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:26 am

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Tigerblaze, Elmshade, Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Jackdawpaw
As Elmshade and Tigerblaze began to speak, Robinwind let himself relax a bit. 'Calm down, Robinwind,' He thought to himself. 'This is no way for an adult cat to act.' Even though he wasn't a warrior, he needed to be less jumpy. He was a medicine cat, for StarClan's sake! He needed to be able to handle things. He looked quickly at the apprentices, sighing. He was supposed to be a mentor, which meant being a role model, not running away at the first sight of something even slightly frightening. Looking back at Ivypaw for a moment to check that she was okay, he padded forward slowly, past the apprentices, to stand with Tigerblaze and Elmshade. The stench was awful. "Keep your paws away." He told everyone. The last thing he needed was everyone getting some belly sickness from getting something gross on their paws. He was shaking slightly as he mustered up the courage to look down into the tunnel. His stomach turned when he saw the fur. What could have done something like that? Was that a cat in there? He knew there were dogs around here, had one gotten loose? His moment of braveness gone, Robinwind stumbled back, eyes wide as he looked around the landscape fearfully for any sign of dogs or other dangers.

Elmshade - 27 moons- OakClan Warrior - Tags: Tigerblaze, Robinwind, Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Jackdawpaw
Elmshade looked uncertainly at Tigerblaze. She had never seen something like this, not in all her time of being a warrior. Granted, it hadn't been too terribly long, but she had seen all the seasons pass. Maybe Tigerblaze had, he had been a warrior much longer than her, and he surely had more experience. "Should we dig it out? Bury it?" She asked.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:28 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar| Mentions: Bearpaw
    Blizzardclaw blinked as he was in deep thought when he had noticed his leader heading over to him. He hadn't meant to make his leader come over to him just because he had looked at her and Creamflower. "Did you talk to her what you needed to Beestar?" he asked her, not quite aware what all the two she-cats needed to discuss as it wasn't his business either.
    He wondered where his apprentice was up to since he hadn't seen her since he's been in camp. He hoped she wasn't causing too much trouble wherever she was.
    The tom looked at Dappleleaf, "do you ever want to become leader? It's a lot of work. I could see you do it though." He meant it in the kindest of ways, Dappleleaf was a good warrior despite what she might think of herself currently.
    Mistflower smiled as she saw the confidence in Quiverpaw shining, she knew that her apprentice did have it however she needed it when others besides them were around too. It was that reason they needed to start doing training sessions with other apprentices. "Alright so you want to stay low in case the wind decides to change direction suddenly. And once the wind is going the way you need to, get ready to run and then leap on them like how you know do for prey," she told as she did the body movements as she explained. "Not in practice like today if I suspected someone perhaps Oakclan or a loner or a kittypet on our land, I'd cover my scent typically with mud so they can't smell us coming. Its annoying to get out though but very effective in them not seeing me coming."
    "That's true, the water is getting colder by each sunrise which isn't fun to be in when really cold. It's hard to get warmed up when it is," Foxcloud sighed once as she stayed close to the tom contently. She listened carefully as the two of them were walking, making sure that they didn't pass by any prey. They needed more if they wanted to eat as well as provide for the clan.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions: Acornspots, Southstar
    Stagpaw frowned when she was told by her mentor that others were coming with her, including their leader. That did make her a bit anxious. "O-okay," she mumbles before following Streamspots, looking for Southstar who hadn't yet joined Acornspots yet at the entrance of camp. She did spot him with the now retired medicine cat, "should we go get Southstar or just wait for him to finish talking to Russetswirl?"
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions:
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me