Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:22 am

Meow0123 wrote:
Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail, Starlingsong
"I'm sure he will." Cloud smiled. She then looked at Snakestrike.
"Shall we go now?"

Snakestrike
He purred at the acceptance of the kits. "Well let's go," he said walking to the camp entrance.

Lionpaw
He shook his head. "We'd have to find a warrior to go with us," he replied," we are not quite old enough for that yet."

Hailkit
She spun so she was facing Wolfkit. "You sleep in a nest. They sleep in a nest. It may be an apprentices chore but would you rather be picking ticks," she mewed hashly
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:26 pm

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike
"Okay." She followed behind
Last edited by Myeow on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:41 am

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Location ~ medicine cat den
Medicine cat
Tags ~
Gingerstar, Hawkpaw &
Leafpaw

The red tabby nodded to the two leaving cats before excusing Leafpaw. She stood. She didn't really have much to do right now so she pushed Hawkpaws dreqm to the back of her thoughts and decided to sort out her herb storage. She slipped back into her herb storage with a huff, she scuffed out a few berries and leaves, silently sifting through them. The tip of her tail twitching beside her.

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons
Location ~ apprentice den
apprentice ~mentor; Silverfrost
Tags ~ Nettlepaw & Lionpaw

He tilted his gaze to blink at them, trailing his eyes to the warriors around camp. He spotted Snakestrike and Cloud leaving but they'd probably want to be alone and continued searching. He frowned, twitching his ears forwards. "They should be back soon though, right?" he asked, turning his gaze back to his denmates. "Maybe we can help around camp, I dunno... The nursery?"

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Snakestrike, CloudStarlingsong.

The she-cat waved her tail in farewell to the two as they left, turning her eyes back to the kits. She gently touched her tail to Hailkits back to calm the blind kitten, turning her eyes to Wolfkit. "You made the mess," she chided softly. "and you are old enough to clean it, therefore you should do so, go on." she nodded her head towards their mother as the other queen moved towards the den.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:23 pm

SPLASHFANG
44 moons - rogue - location; outside of territory - mood; bored/annoyed - tagged; open
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The silver marble tabby let out a groan, sick of the boredom that ensued of being alone, and suddenly hurried out of his den, deciding that he would go check if anyone was at the border. He simply had to do something with his time, and if he got injured only messing around with a couple of warriors then so be it.
B43830

SMOKEROSE
37 moons - queen - location; camp - mood; uneasy - tagged; open

She hadn't been able to sleep much as the kits had been restless the entire night, and currently she was pacing circles in the clearing of camp, most likely burning a hole into the ground with her paws. She couldn't help but worry about if the kits would be alright. Redfur had said they would be coming any day now, but they still hadn't. Could it have been her fault?
7F9698
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:52 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Redfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Redfur
Ivypaw tilted her head slightly as she watched Hawkpaw and Gingerstar walk away. "Is there anything you need me to do before I check on the elders, kits, and queens?" she asked as she turned to her mentor.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Lionpaw, Bumblepaw
Nettlepaw sighed softly. "Maybe another warrior will take us out," he meowed.

Silverfrost/She-cat/18 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Bumblepaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Blackthorn, Northwind, Bumbletuft
Hunting

Darkfur/Tom/18 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Sinpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Sinpaw, Skypaw
Darkfur nodded as he watched the two apprentices. "Very good," he meowed.

Twigpelt/She-cat/18 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sitting in front of the warriors' den

Starlingsong/She-cat/24 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Smokerose
"They're right you know," Starlingsong meowed as she ushered her kits inside before turning to Smokerose. "Is everything alright Smokerose?"

Wolfkit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Starlingsong
"Nobody asked you for your opinion Hailkit," Wolfkit growled as he followed his littermates inside the nursery.

Icekit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Hailkit/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Starlingsong
"Just think of this as practice for when we are apprentices," Icekit meowed as he nudged his brother's shoulder. "Come on it'll go faster if we all help."

Patchkit/She-cat/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Starlingsong, Smokerose
Patchkit paused when her mother stopped to talk to Smokerose. "I can go grab Ivypaw or Redfur if you'd like," she meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:10 pm

SPLASHFANG
44 moons - rogue - location; outside of territory - mood; bored/annoyed - tagged; open

The silver marble tabby let out a groan, sick of the boredom that ensued of being alone, and suddenly hurried out of his den, deciding that he would go check if anyone was at the border. He simply had to do something with his time, and if he got injured only messing around with a couple of warriors then so be it.

B43830

SMOKEROSE
37 moons - queen - location; camp - mood; nervous - tagged; starlingsong, patchkit

She calmed herself ever so slightly upon the other queen speaking to her, her tail curling nervously. I’m only nervous about the kits, Starlingsong. And no, Patchkit. I’m alright.” She had answered, softening when the little kit spoke up, along with stopping her pacing. “I’m just worried that I’ll lose the kits.” She added to Starlingsong, a bit quieter so the kit wouldn’t hear as easily. It’s not like the clan hadn’t known about how Splashfang could have easily hurt her, when he had his paws on her throat a moon ago. It was no surprise that she was worried the kits wouldn’t be alright or he could come back and take the kits from her.
7F9698
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:09 am

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Location ~ medicine cat den
Medicine cat
Tags ~ Leafpaw

She raised her gaze to Leafpaw, paw still hanging in the air as she thought for a moment. Her green gaze flicked to the entrance as she twitched her tail before shaking her head. "No, I'm just going to sort this out and go fetch some more catmint. Can you check on Smokerose? She's due to kitting any day now, I haven't got the chance to see her yet though."

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons
Location ~ apprentice den
apprentice ~mentor; Silverfrost
Tags ~ Nettlepaw & Lionpaw

He shrugged, looking around the camp once more before; "I don't think there are any warriors available."

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Starlingsong.

Cherrytail glanced at Smokerose and Starlingsong, she blinked sympathetically before nudging Patchkit and Hailkit into the nursery. "Come on, little ones, let's clean up the nursery." she told them softly.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rxbot » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:13 am

Skypaw [age: 7 moons | crush: Sinpaw| tags: Sinpaw, Darkfur]

The tabby purred, waiting for Sinpaw to return

Gingerstar [age: 25 moons | crush: None | tags:hawkpaw, redfur ]

Gingerstar smiled,
"Everything begins with your stance.. try to show me one Hawkpaw."
Rxbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:39 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Redfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Redfur, Smokerose, Starlingsong
"Okay," Ivypaw meowed with a nod before trotting over to the nursery. "Good morning," she meowed with a small bow of her head to Starlingsong and Smokerose. "Redfur sent me to check on you Smokerose."

Starlingsong/She-cat/24 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Smokerose, Ivypaw
Starlingsong ran her tail down Smokerose's back in an attempt to console her. "Kits come when they want," she meowed. "And the warriors won't let anyone take them from you." She then glanced over at Ivypaw when the apprentice joined them. "I better leave you two to that then."

Patchkit/She-cat/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail
Patchkit nodded before making her way into the nursery after Cherrytail's nudge. "Looks like Icekit and Wolfkit have the nest taken care of."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike
"Okay." She followed behind