IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Postby .forever. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:51 am

t o a d s t a r
tom • 94 moons • leader • location; camp • tags; Petalthorn, Lightningpaw

Toadstar's blue eyes shined at LIghtningpaw. She had trained well and had fit into the Clan without any problems and every cat seemed to accept her. He nodded to Petalthorn after the apprentice had reached them. "Come along now, Lightningpaw, I would like you to lead the way. Take us to the best part of the territory where you think would give us advantage if a battle where to happen?"

c r e e k h e a r t
she-cat • 36 moons • queen • location; river • tags; Darkstalker

The queen said nothing in response but followed a slower pace. Her ears pricked up at the sound of rushing water and she let out a sigh as the river came into sight. Moss wouldn't be too hard to find out here. A sharp pain filled her chest and she stopped for a second trying to catch her breath.

b u m b l e f o o t
tom • 42 moons • warrior • location; forest • tags; Oakheart, Brokenpaw

Bumblefoot huffed and nosed Brokenpaw along to the nearest trunk. The branches loomed overhead but he raised his paws and pushed them against the thick bark. "I know you can do it. You have to learn how to distribute your weight to your other paws. Here, stand up on your b=hindlegs and press against the tree."

b e r r y p a w
she-cat • 10 moons • apprentice • location; medicine den • tags; Beepaw

She tilted her head, ears flopping sideways at his statement. "No worries!" she replied, "I'll let Sharpeagle know if you want?" SHe hesitated. "Are..are you hungry? I'm sure youre bedridden and I wouldn't mind grabbing you something."

p i n e s p l a s h
she-cat • 15 moons • warrior • location; camp • tags; Witheredspark

"Good luck!" she called out after Lightningpaw with a small smile. She turned back to Witheredspark with a sigh. "She is just about the right age. Oldest one in the apprentices' den anyways. Maybe it was because she came to the Clan not too long ago?" she questioned outloud.

p e b b l e n o s e
she-cat • 15 moons • warrior • location; camp • tags; Mintcloud, Poppywater, Crowspots, Venompaw

Taking a small bite out of the brown bird she had laid out. "Ah, but you severed your Clan well! Surely it's rewarding being an elder now?" She questioned Poppywater as Venompaw padded up with the squirrel. She blinked in surprise. "Great StarClan! Prey is running well!" She answered in surprise. "Thank you Venompaw." she purred. "Why don't you take to Brittleleaf? I'm sure that he wouldn't mind the company."

s a n d p o o l
she-cat • 34 moons • queen • location; camp • tags; Goldenbrook, Hollowpaw

She was about to take a step forward when Hollowpaw padded up to her. She touched the apprentice's ear with her tail and blinkd her thanks. "Thank you Hollowpaw, that was very much appreicated of you. Goldenbrook, why don't we eat first? Come, share this piegon with me." she mewed looking back up a the cream tom. "As for you young one, my day has been great. Thank you kindly."
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:57 am

Foxfang
Tom/Warrior/Location:Camp/Crush:Willowstorm/Tags:Willowstorm

"Just stating the truth," he said as he did think she was pretty. "If you want, we can go hunting later. I am sure we would make a great team." He added with a wink. "Although I might get distracted with you at my side. Hard to concentrate on other things." His hazel eyes watched her closely, noticing how she reacted to getting called pretty. Maybe he should tell her that more often as he believed she deserved to hear it.

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/Location:Forest/Mentor: Bumblefoot/Crush:Hollowpaw/Tags:Bumblefoot

Hesitating as she was nudged closer to the tree, she still felt uneasy but did as he said. She lifted her front paws on the park and awkwardly placed them on the trunk. Her claws reflexively slid out to grip it even though her hindlegs firmly remained on the ground. "Okay. Now what?" She asked, not wanting to climb. It was the one thing she did not feel comfortable with and was scared she would fall. She preferred water as she was a rather good swimmer and it didn't matter that her paw was messed up. But doing this reminded her of it and she wasn't sure she could hold her weight on her other three paws, especially when she had to move them.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsyuanoi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:04 am

Poppywater
She cat - Elder - Camp - Mate: Crowspots - Tags: Pebblenose

"Although it does feel nice to relax and such, I can't help but feel quite useless." Poppywater replies, frowning slightly. "Ah yes, I do agree that Brittleleaf would like the company. He seems quite lonely these days.." The elder says the last part quietly so that Brittleleaf wouldn't hear.

Willowstorm
She cat - Warrior - Camp - Crush: Open - Tags: Foxfang

"I swear, You don't think about what comes out of your mouth most of the time." The she-cat adds, trying to not sound too embarrassed. She glanced up from looking at the ground to stare at the reddish brown tom. "But, I will take you up on the offer of the hunt. If you're up to it, that is?" She asks, a small grin on her face.
Tsyuanoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:12 am

Foxfang

"What's the point in thinking about what I will say? Better to just state the fact and how you feel. No point in hiding it." He said with a soft laugh. "Of course I am up for it." He lightly nudged her shoulder with his playfully. "Hope you can keep up with me. Although I am sure you have the skill to accompany your looks as well." He added as he stood up and stretched his front paws in front of him as he bent down a bit.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsyuanoi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:16 am

Willowstorm
She cat - Warrior - Camp - Crush: Open - Tags: Foxfang

"True." She responds, agreeing about its better to just say it instead of not. "And, I'm sure I'll be able to keep up with you." She says in a teasing, playful tone. She was enjoying her conversation with Foxfang more than she thought she would of.
Tsyuanoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:18 am

Darkstalker - dark grey spotted tabby
{ Apprentice: Daisypaw | Deputy | 32 moons | Homosexual | Crush: Creekheart |Tags: Creekheart}

She smiled to herself as they reached the river, she’d always found this place comforting. She spared a glance back at Creekheart noticing the other shecat had stopped walking completely, “Creekheart are you ok, I know this place has history but”. She trailed off considering other possiblities her eyes widening slightly, “wait is it, is it the kits”, she said.

Lightningpaw - ginger and white she-cat; amber eyes
{ Mentor: Toadstar | 13 moons | Apprentice | Bisexual | Crush: Open |Tags: open}

The ginger and white cat smiled at Pinesplash bouncing off towards Toadstar. “What would we be fighting”, she asked flicking her tail curiously. “If it was other cats probably an area thick with brush that our warriors know well, if it’s something large and slow like a badger we could maybe go to the forest clearing and use the stones and stuff to outmaneuver it”.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 am

t o a d s t a r
tom • 94 moons • leader • location; camp • tags; Petalthorn, Lightningpaw

"Very good. Can you take us there?" He answered with a tone of praise towards his apprentice. "Actually, could you take the lead? Petalthorn and I will follow, but we need to speak first." He answered with a look towards the warrior. He hoped she was on board with the assessment. He was only trying to test her tracking skills, seeing if Lightningpaw could be able to tell where the pair was in the forest.

c r e e k h e a r t
she-cat • 36 moons • queen • location; river • tags; Darkstalker

Creekheart let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding as the pain slowly ebbed away. "I'm..I'm fine." She whispered with a small nod of her head. "I know there's history, but please..the moss. It would be a great feeling to have fresh moss in my nest tonight." she answered back. "The kits will be okay, they're not yet ready to show they're little face." she meowed as calmly as she could as she felt the kits inside her belly move around.

b u m b l e f o o t
tom • 42 moons • warrior • location; forest • tags; Brokenpaw

He nodded at her stance and got down himself. He paded over to her and nudged tail to the correct position to help balance herself. "Now stretch your forepaws up towards the branches as far as they will go, do you feel any notches in the bark that you can wrap your paw around?" He asked. "And remember, you're newly apprenticed. You're not expected to know everything for awhile."

p e b b l e n o s e
she-cat • 15 moons • warrior • location; camp • tags; Mintcloud, Poppywater, Crowspots, Venompaw

"You're not useless Poppywater!" She exclaimed, wide eyed at the elders bold words. "You're some of the most respected cats of a Clan! Without you or Crowspots some of our warriors wouldn't be here!" She protested, giving a glance to Mintcloud.

.forever. wrote:
b e r r y p a w
she-cat • 10 moons • apprentice • location; medicine den • tags; Beepaw

She tilted her head, ears flopping sideways at his statement. "No worries!" she replied, "I'll let Sharpeagle know if you want?" SHe hesitated. "Are..are you hungry? I'm sure youre bedridden and I wouldn't mind grabbing you something."

p i n e s p l a s h
she-cat • 15 moons • warrior • location; camp • tags; Witheredspark

"Good luck!" she called out after Lightningpaw with a small smile. She turned back to Witheredspark with a sigh. "She is just about the right age. Oldest one in the apprentices' den anyways. Maybe it was because she came to the Clan not too long ago?" she questioned outloud.

s a n d p o o l
she-cat • 34 moons • queen • location; camp • tags; Goldenbrook, Hollowpaw

She was about to take a step forward when Hollowpaw padded up to her. She touched the apprentice's ear with her tail and blinkd her thanks. "Thank you Hollowpaw, that was very much appreicated of you. Goldenbrook, why don't we eat first? Come, share this piegon with me." she mewed looking back up a the cream tom. "As for you young one, my day has been great. Thank you kindly."
Last edited by .forever. on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:49 am

Foxfang

It was nice to know she felt the same way as him. Not everyone did. "I'm sure you can as well," he purred out as he liked their playful conversation. It was a comfortable one and it was clear there was no sarcasm in it. Some cats were too serious about competition and sometimes had a bad attitude if they lost. "Just let me know when you would like to go hunting."

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/Location:Forest/Mentor: Bumblefoot/Crush:Hollowpaw/Tags:Bumblefoot

As she was moved into the correct position, she carefully moved her paws up and soon felt spots where she could put her front paws. "I do." She managed to place her twisted paw in a dip in the bark while her other paw found a small bump in the tree that was slightly sticking out. With lots of stretching, she managed to bury her claws into the wood and her backlegs were barely touching the forest floor below her.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:03 pm

x x 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 . 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
x
───────────° tags:Turtle paw open ment. x
TwistedBranch | Warrior |Tom | 27 | Hetrosexual

The tom remembered he got assigned an apprentice recently he quickly sat up and dipped his head. "I'm very sorry to leave so soon, but I have someone I've got to meet. We can continue our conversation later." Twisted branch padded off to look for his apprentice, his mossy green gaze shifting around the camp. Ah-ha, he said to himself as he trotted up to the Golden brown tabby. "G'morning."He purred, the tom couldn't stay quiet around his apprentice, he'd rather fill her head with skills and train her correctly. "What do you recommend we start with today, Turtle paw?" He'd usually start out with the teaching of tail signs, they're pretty important, but this time he'd let his apprentice pick what she'd learn today.
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:18 pm

Darkstalker - dark grey spotted tabby
{ Apprentice: Daisypaw | Deputy | 32 moons | Homosexual | Crush: Creekheart |Tags: Creekheart}

The tabby nodded and dragged some moss out of the off of the rocks near the river. “Are you sure they’re ok”, she said nodding her head towards Creekheart’s swollen belly, “and I’m sorry about bringing up everything”.

Lightningpaw - ginger and white she-cat; amber eyes
{ Mentor: Toadstar | 13 moons | Apprentice | Bisexual | Crush: Open |Tags: open}

The apprentice nodded and bounded off into the forest so that she was out of the earshot of the two older warriors. She looked around the forest as she waited wondering how long she should wait before going to find her mentor.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me