Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:28 am

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Camp/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Smokefur,Tiger,Mittens
Darkheart looked at the cats."I wounder how Darkpaw is i miss that apprentice." Darkheart said speeding up a bit in his steps."Every buddy did good out there." Darkheart said with a smile.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/Camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkheart,Smokefur,Mittens
Tiger walked behind the group his eye still shut tight."Hehe you did too." Tiger said as he sped up to stay by the group.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkheart,Smokefur,Tiger
Mittens walked next to the cats looking happy and proud of herself and the group.

Slatekit/She cat/kit/Deep in woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit,Forest
Slatekit looked at Lightkit."I trust him why dont you?" Slatekit asked Lightkit scooting a little closer."Okay." Slatekit looked at Lightkit."Should we tell him?" Slatekit asked now slightly afraid.

Midnight/Tom/Loner/Deep in woods/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Open
Midnight kept on thinking."Well its quiet now i guess i dont have to worry about it anymore." Midnight said as he shut his eyes trying to sleep.

Forest/Tom/Rogue/Deep in woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Slatekit,Lightkit
Forest sat up."One questoin." Forest said looking at the bush."Why are you out here all alone?" Forest asked waiting for the cats to respond.

(I was to lazy to type a quote)
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:40 am

”Let me try and talk to him.” Lightkit whispered. She wouldn’t mention anything about her family to this cat. But she had a plan and hoped the tom was dumb enough to believe it. “We are looking for a friend. His name is Midnight. He’s a black cat, do you know him? Have you seen him around?” Lightkit asked. Her heart was pounding. She was both excited and scared. Mostly excited as she waited for the cat to answer.

“I miss him too. He’s a good cat.” Smokefur said. “I think we all did a great job out there. Maybe now dogs will think twice before entering our territory again.” She added with a smile.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:17 am

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Camp/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Smokefur,Tiger,Mittens
Darkheart looked at Smokefur."Yeah they should." Darkheart said looking at the cats."I think were almost there." Darkheart saw a cave the smelled like herbs."Yup were close." Darkheart said excitedly to see how Darkpaw was.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/Camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkheart,Smokefur,Mittens
Tiger looked at them."Yeah we surly showed them who boss around here." Tiger snickered."Well thats good that were close." Tiger trotted next to the cats so he wasn't all the way in the back.

Mittens/she cat/Loner/Camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkheart,Smokefur,Tiger
Mittens looked at the group."It was fun but nerve wreaking." Mittens said in a nervous laughter walking next to Tiger.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/Deep in the woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit,Forest
Slatekit sat up but was still covered by the bush."Oh wow." Slatekit said in a sight."Hehe show us the way than." Slatekit said as she stood next to Forest.

Midnight tried to sleep.

Forest/"Tom"/Rogue/Deep in woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit,Slatekit
Forest looked at them."Midnight?" Forest asked."Whos that?" Forest said in a teasing tone."Hehe im just joking with ya i know him hes my brother." Forest said happy."I know were he hanges out ill show ya if you come out of the bush." Forest said raising his paw to take a step as he saw one of the cats."Oh their just kits so that explaines their hight voices." Fores thought hiding a shocked face.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:30 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Warrior/Crush:Diablo/Tags: Lightkit, Slatekit, Forest

Starclaw woke up and looked around the camp and noticed the kits were gone a little starled, Starclaw walked around the camp and finally she caught the smell of the kits. Following the trail, Starclaw watched as the kits found...Forest was that his name... Starclaw just followed the kits and then she finally spoke up. "Slatekit, Lightkit, what are out so late. If your mom knew she would be worried." She meowed looking at Forest for a bit and then back at the two kits.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:52 am

“But Starclaw please I’m begging you! This cat is Midnight’s brother. We just want to see Midnight. Please let us do that. I promise never to leave Mom again if you let us see Midnight.” Lightkit begged. She had never wanted anything in her short life, she just hoped Starclaw would say it was okay. That means Forest is our Uncle! she thought excited.

Smokefur walked into the medicine cat den. “It’s good to be back.” She meowed as she looked over at Darkpaw
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:57 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Warrior/Crush:Diablo/Tags: Lightkit, Slatekit, Forest
Starclaw looked at the kits and then sighed. "If you let me come along, then you can go meet Midnight."Starclaw meowed still looking a little hesitant but giving a little smile to Forest and then at the kits Starclaw sat down playing with some grass that she found. "I usually would not do this but next time if this does happen let me or your mother know ok?" She meowed again.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:04 am

“We promise! Thank you so much Starclaw!” Lightkit meowed smiling at Starclaw, then smiling at her sister and Uncle Forest. “This won’t happen again. Or at least I hope not.” She added.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:36 am

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Medicine den/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Darkpaw
Darkheart walked in the medicine den his eyes instantly going to Darkpaw."Hey Darkpaw how have you been." Darkheart said sitting by him.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkheart,Smokefur,Tiger,Mittens
Darkpaw looked at Darkheart."Fighting for my life eh the usual thing you do when your dying." Darkpaw said as he looked at the cat that he saw."You guys surly look beat." Darkpaw said as he looked at Tiger."Not to be rude or anything but what happened to your eye?" Darkpaw asked looking at the cats.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkpaw,Darkheart,Smokefur,Mittens
Tiger walked inside the den."Glad that he looks better." Tiger said to them smiling."Umm." Tiger put his paw over his wound hoping no one looked.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkpaw,Darkheart,Smokefur,Tiger
Mittens walked inside the den looking around her eyes looking at Darkpaw as he spoke.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/Deep in woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Forest,Lightkit,Starclaw
Slatekit looked at Starclaw happily."Thanks Starclaw." Slatekit said happily turning to Forest."Starclaw are you coming?" Slatekit looked at Forest."Can she come?" Slatekit asked him her eyes wide."Yay thanks Forest." Slatekit said than looking at Starclaw.

Midnight slowly began to sleep.

Forest/"Tom"/Rogue/Deep in woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Starclaw,Slatekit,Lightkit
Forest turned when he heard steps."Huh?" Forest saw some one approach."Hello there whats your name?" Forest asked than hearing Slatekit ask him."Yeah they can come." Forest said looking at them again.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:44 am

“Thanks Forest! I’m Lightkit. I can’t wait to see Midnight but it’s nice to meet you.” Lightkit mewed.

Smokefur had seen Tiger’s eye but made no comment on it. She didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable. “We were able to chase off those annoying dogs that hurt you.” She told Darkpaw. “How are you feeling? Any better? She asked.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 am

Rosewhisker
Location: Medicine Den | Tags: Cloverpaw, Darkpaw, Darkheart, Smokefur

Rosewhisker frowned. She looked from side to side. "Darkpaw.. What does the cat look like?" She mewed quietly before the patrol walked into the den. "Welcome back." She said, turning back to focus on her work.

MissHedgehog wrote:Ravenwing

Ravenwing nodded to Fernpaw and Waterlilypaw before looking off toward the medicine den. I wonder what's taking so long. She sighed and let her eyes close, letting herself fall into a light sleep.

Fawnkit

Fawnkit tilted her head to the side and reached out a paw, attempting to hit his nose. She pawed several times before just barely scraping it with her sheathed paw, then jumped up again and squeaked.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me