⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:19 am

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight, although regretted it as she was soon out of breath. as a result of this, she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {emerald} || t; emerald}}

crowfall flicked his tail and studied the she-cat once more. “i’m not that jumpy,” he spat as he sat down, narrowing his eyes at her. but his gaze softened soon after as he pondered her offer and question. honestly he haven’t thought about the latter. “well,” he paused to think about his answer more, “we can consult with starclan for some advice… or well.. at least the leader can.” crowfall blinked. was that the right answer. “or we can confide in the other clan to help.” he flicked his tail and smiled. “about the prey situation. how about we wager? how about i take about half of what you caught and you just keep the rest. therefore you won’t starve and neither would anyone else..personally i think it’s fair considering you are responsible for the pile.”
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:22 am

(On mobile so just making a quick post)

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌Tags:Russetwind, Ravenpaw
"Would you like to go with me to mark the open border?" He asked. “We could bring Ravenpaw as well and mark the border.” He gazed over to the Apprentice a moment before turning back. "And maybe take another warrior?" He suggested

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
She nodded. "Very well. I believe that is a fair deal," she said padding closer. Her pelt a silvery grey against the sunlight. "Your clan needs to watch the twolegs staying on the moor. Their visits are not the greatest as its been dry. I'll offer any help I can if they were to create a situation that need be but forest fires caused by them normally stop at the river and swimming is more of Lightning clans forté," she commented
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:46 am

Russetwind/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: Caribouhoof
Russetwind nods, "Sure, I'll go with you. IfRavenpaw wants to then ok. Sure" She replies

Whisperpaw/ Male/ Apprentice/ 7 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: open
Whisperpaw nods and pads off.

Sageflame/ Female/ Warrior/ 12 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: Smallkit
Sageflame shook her head. “I don’t know. I wasn’t assigned to a border patrol” she explains to the kit.

Cherrysplash/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Beechpaw
Cherrysplash smiles at her new apprentice. “I am your new mentor. Smokestar wants us to go on border patrol. We should go see who else wants to come” she says.

Koiriver/ Male/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Open
Koiriver went back to bed
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:19 am

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight, although regretted it as she was soon out of breath. as a result of this, she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {emerald} || t; emerald}}

the tom gave a curt nod when the she-cat had agreed that it was indeed fair. “good enough for me,” he mewed as he glanced behind his shoulder before looking back at her, now deep in thought about the troubling threat upon their territory- including lightningclan’s territory as well. his tail twitched as looked around him. “thats troubling indeed. i should go warn my leader of this, including the other clan’s leader as well.” he then froze. what if they didn’t believe him? he blinked slowly before glancing at the she-cat. crowfall thought carefully, “mayhaps you can come with me to spread the word to both of the leaders?”
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:27 am

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌Tags:Russetwind, Ravenpaw
He thought a moment. "We're going to the open border if it does make a difference. It would be good experience if you feel he's ready for it," he replied.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
Her head tilted. "I could. But will you get into trouble for bringing me into your home? If that is a worry you could always ask your leader to meet me here or wait for a patrol? I would not wish trouble on you unless you feel its that important?" She said
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:30 am

Russetwind/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: Caribouhoof
Russetwind nods, "I'll go get him now" She says and goes to find him

Whisperpaw/ Male/ Apprentice/ 7 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: open
Whisperpaw nods and pads off.

Sageflame/ Female/ Warrior/ 12 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: Smallkit
Sageflame shook her head. “I don’t know. I wasn’t assigned to a border patrol” she explains to the kit.

Cherrysplash/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Beechpaw
Cherrysplash smiles at her new apprentice. “I am your new mentor. Smokestar wants us to go on border patrol. We should go see who else wants to come” she says.

Koiriver/ Male/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Open
Koiriver went back to bed
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiyomi » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:15 am

Clover stretched and woke up from her nap, glancing around for her mother and siblings as hunger clawed at her belly. It felt like she was always hungry these days and it was a constant fight to get any food while her mother struggled to feed the litter of eight. The smallest had already passed away from starvation and Clover wasn't going to let herself be the next victim. At least... that's what she told herself but when she tried to find her family they were nowhere in sight.

Fear caused her to hunch over, meowing plaintively as she called for her mother. She was almost old enough to understand what had happened, but young enough to be overwhelmed by the instinct to call for her mother despite the fact that she and her siblings were long gone from the area. 'How could this have happened?!' she thought desperately to herself, her eyes wide and fur poofed out in anxiety as she finally managed to pick herself up and crawl away from her resting place.

Her hunger soon overtook her fear and she tried her best to listen for any large insects that she might be able to pounce on and eat. This was a forest, it wasn't like the twolegplace her mother sometimes visited that was full of food in giant metal monsters. Would she be able to survive out here? Would she be able to find her way to someplace safe? Don't cats... get eaten in the forest?!

She couldn't take it anymore, plopping herself down amongst the leaves and grass as she threw her head back and wailed loudly in her terror for the one thing most on her mind at that moment. "Fooooood!"
For he comes, the human child,
To the waters and the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
From a world more full of weeping than he can understand.

Shiyomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:30 am

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn))

ThornPatch nodded " I get that" He shook out his calico coat, sitting to watch the trees again. " Its been awfully dry this Greenleaf" he pointed out, remembering the dry grass in the meadow this morning.

((Doe'Brook \LightningClan\She-Cat\Queen\Tags:Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook laughed, swimming to the bank of the stream. She played on her back, the sun warming her belly as she purred. Flexing her claws, she looked at her mate from an upside down angle and purred, happy to be able to spend time with him.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:34 am

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
Ashthorn nodded to his statement. "I'm a little thankful. It keeps the bugs hidden." She replied.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
Tawnyfoot shook his head and flicked his tail. "I hardly get chosen to go on patrol, I'll probably just spend my day hunting." He mewed out, a little sad at first.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:41 am

【Emberpuddle】
〘 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Ivypaw

indentationEars perking and spirit's lifting as the young she-cat spoke, the tom allowed himself to relax, though it didn't show much on his face. Shaking his head the tom let out a hum. Brushing away his embarrassment the amber-eyed tom opened his maw. "My thanks, Ivypaw. I do try my best." He intoned, before letting out a hum of thought. "Now I'm open to most ideas, So I'll let you decide how to learn." Curling his tail neatly around his paws the tabby stared unblinkingly at the molly. "If you wish, we can go out into the territory and I can point out a few herbs as we go, both showing you the territory and learning the names of herbs as we go. We could stay here, and get some on paw experience. Or you can have a break and hang out with your fellow apprentices for a while, during the slow hours." Emberpuddle offered, tone both bland and oddly formal. He had no real preference for how things went, it mattered little to him at this point as either way he would get work done.

【Snake-eye】
〘 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Wolfkit | ➣ Tagged: Starlingsong, Icekit & Hawkpaw

indentation The Bengal molly allowed a small chuckle to pass her lips, as her gaze flickered from her apprentice and Icekit to Starlingsong. "True, though it at the very least be interesting." She responded, as her gaze wandered back to the duo. Though caution is something to be used in this instance. Icekit's and Wolfkit's relationship is... odd. Maybe she was reading too much into it, as rivalry was perfectly normal between siblings, it could easily - at least in her experience - get out of paw easily. It was something Snake-eye vowed that she'd keep an eye on.

【Hazeshade】
〘 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: None| ➣ Tagged: None

indentationShe's nappen' but feel free to wake her.

【Dewsplash】
〘 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Nettlepaw

indentation Nodding to himself, tail curling as he padded down the path towards the river. Pausing every now and then, the tom would check the scents around him. There seemed to be plenty of prey around, and while there was a faint scent of an outsider, Dewsplash was sure that it had already been taken care of. His eyes narrowed as a dark thought crossed his mind. Sharp claws unsheathed for a heartbeat before relaxing as he came to a stop in front of the river. "First, I want you to show me you're best hunting crouch. We'll go from there." He mewed, as he turned his gaze to his apprentice.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me