A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby green. » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:23 am

Frostbriar - warrior of Eagleclan- tom - 23 moons - tags; n/a

Frostbriar placed the squirrel on the fresh kill pile with some determination, he remembered going hunting for the first time and eagerly placing it, only to have the entire pile fall. Ever since then, he made sure he was placing the prey down extra careful.

Cloverpaw - apprentice of Eagleclan - 7 moons - tags; n/a

the apprentice looked around the clearing, looking for her mentor, sighing when she couldn't find them. It was boring being in camp, though she'd never say that out loud. But she wanted to do something, to be useful.

/ sorry the posts are so short, they're not interacting with anyone right now so I had trouble making them large.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:56 am

OakClan

Riverstripe looked up at the sound of his former apprentice's voice. "Oh, hey, Weaselstripe," he meowed. "Sure, that'd be fine." He felt relieved that he hadn't missed all the patrols after all. Even though he had just come back from a short hunt, he much preferred going on patrols with his clanmates as opposed to hunting alone. "I'm ready when you are."

"Yeah, you bet!" Splashpaw beamed, pleased that her mentor was confident in her skills. "But I learned from the best," she added with a purr.

Tigerblaze kept his gaze ahead as he padded along, but twitched an ear to acknowledge his apprentice's words. "Yes, that's right," he replied. "I was planning to patrol there anyway. We'll stop there on our way back so Robinwind and Ivypaw can collect what they need."

EagleClan

(Cloverpaw still needs a mentor right? If so Southstar appoints her to Goldenrose.)

Darkpaw started to follow Daydream out, but was stopped by the sound of Swiftbadger's voice. The older warrior was quickly padding after them. "Ugh..." Darkpaw groaned. He knew somebody would catch them leaving.

While Swiftbadger ran after Goldenrose and Darkpaw, Littleflower spotted Frostbriar and Cloverpaw in the clearing. Frostbriar seemed to have just gotten back from a hunt, while Cloverpaw was clearly bored. "Hey, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw!" she called. "Swiftbadger and I are leading a hunting patrol. Want to join us?"

"Oh, come now, you're still plenty useful," Southstar reassured the former medicine cat. "You know Daydream wouldn't be nearly where he's at now if it weren't for you, right? Actually, I was going to ask if you wanted to go out patrolling with us. You don't have to hunt, unless you want to, but maybe it would be a good opportunity to collect some herbs. Leaf-bare's just around the corner, you know, and I'm sure Daydream would appreciate it."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:06 am

((Happy birthday stormy!!))

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Ivypaw, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Tigerblaze
Robinwind nodded. "Well, you're right about the letter!" He mewed. "Tansy is great for coughs. There's also coltsfoot which can help as well, and is good to have especially if we have kits around, which we will soon enough." He doubted they could find any coltsfoot at this time of year though. The dried leaves he had in his den would have to do. He smiled down at his apprentice, noticing her defeat. "You're learning really quickly, Ivypaw!" He said, hoping to cheer her up. She had only been training for a moon, after all. "We'll look out for tansy too, then." He kept following behind Tigerblaze as they walked along the border, senses alert for any scent of herbs - or EagleClan.

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: : Ivypaw, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Tigerblaze
"Aw, you're just saying that." Elmshade purred at Splashpaw. "One day you'll be the best mentor around." She said. As they neared the border, she quieted down with her chit-chat, scenting for any signs of EagleClan or other sorts of trouble. She watched Splashpaw to see how she reacted around the border as well.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:22 am

Creamflower hears Beestar has a job for her when her kits are born and she nods, knowing full well what her leader is going through. "I understand Beestar." she said. "As a queen, I will definitely help you with your kits!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Goldenrose
She stopped and looked towards Swiftbadger. "Hello Swoftbadger," she said. She looked at Darkpaw, she had heard his groan and knew he wasn't pleased about this but neither was she. "I'm guessing I'm wanted for a patrol?" she asked. The tip of her tail twitched irritably.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Tigerblaze | Mentions: Riverstripe
    Blizzardclaw purred softly as he listened to the senior warrior, nodding his head once. "Thank you," he had told the tom before he headed back to his favorite spot of camp where he could see everything. He contently watched the patrols starting to head out as he saw Riverstripe coming back into camp? He was confused, he remembered the other tom being awake and outside the warrior den when he and Weaselstripe had came back from their dawn hunting patrol. Though he was happy that the younger warrior had returned before the smaller border patrol had left.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf & Riverstripe| Mentions:
    "Perfect let's go ahead and leave now," He purred as he glanced over at Dappleleaf whom he knew was more than ready to leave. "Did you have a nice little hunt?" Weaselstripe asked the older warrior as he lead the patrol out of the camp to their assigned border patrol.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower wasn't too surprised she was able to knock her apprentice over, she gave her a lick on her head. "Its okay, I was being tough that time," she told the younger she-cat before she got off of her. "So what do you think I did so you wouldn't know I was coming?" She asked while she bean cleaning her paw.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud purred once at her friends compliment and buried the piece of fresh-kill, grabbing some of the leaves to put over it. "I suppose she could but she still hasn't even really fully recovered, you've seen the way she limps around. I think it'll be at least another moon before she does become a warrior, her skills were good before her injury but now she has been struggling to do it how she did prior to hurting her leg," she sighs and shakes her head.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw sighs as she was waiting patiently for her mentor to come over to her as she was talking to other warriors before coming to her. Her ears perked up slightly but still was a bit upset, she felt like she was going to be an apprentice forever. Though her mentors words of encouragement brought a slight smile, it didn't last long. "Okay Streamspots. Who is coming with us? Or is it just us?" She asked, she preferred to just be them but she knew that probably wasn't going to be the case.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions: Deertail, Foxcloud
    Russetswirl sighed once and slowly nodded, remembering how Daydream was when he first had become his apprentice. "Yeah well he also was a good apprentice and learned fairly quickly and is a good medicine cat. I do miss spending some of my days with him compared to in here," he let out a sigh once as he glanced back at the elder den behind him. "I could do that, I'm sure he is busy training his apprentice now anyway."

//managed to get on a bit before dinner thankfully & thanks everyone for the birthday wishes
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:36 pm

(I know I'm late but happy birthday, Stormy! And stay safe, Albino!)

OakClan

"I hope so," Splashpaw mewed. As they grew closer to the border, she followed suit and quieted down, keeping all her senses alert. She parted her jaws to scent the air and swiveled her ears. If there were any trespassers, they'd be sure to catch them, although she doubted it. Aside from a few minor skirmishes here and there, things had always been pretty peaceful between the two Clans, at least for as long as she'd been alive.

"Well, I didn't catch very much," Riverstripe admitted as he followed Weaselstripe out. "But it was nice to get out of camp for a little while, yeah. How did your hunt go with Blizzardclaw earlier?" As he padded along, he nodded a polite greeting to Dappleleaf.

EagleClan

"I'm sure he'd always welcome any extra paws you want to lend," Southstar meowed, giving the older tom a lick on the ear. "Hey, you ever thought about finding a nice she-cat, having kits?" he asked half-jokingly. "You may be retired, but you're not that old." Medicine cats were forbidden from having a mate or kits, but now that Russetswirl was retired from his medicine cat duties, it only made sense to Southstar that medicine cat rules no longer applied to him.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Again - sorry for being afk so randomly! It's been an unexpectedly busy weekend! I'll update the front page asap, I've been unable to do so, and the few times I've been on have been mobile.

So, continuing this prophecy - tomorrow will officially be when the characters are chosen! Tonight is your last chance to pick a character to be put into the drawing for the four cats that the prophecy will pertain to. Just to remind everyone, you may only enter one cat. The characters chosen will be two each from OakClan and EagleClan.

Also, I know I told you on your actual birthday, but happy belated birthday stormy x)

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Creamflower Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r smiled warmly at the queen. "Thank you, Creamflower," she purred. While it wasn't often that warriors chose to reside solely in the nursery, it happened, and Beestar saw the value in her position. Queens that chose to spend their days in the nursery added much needed relief to the lives of the nursing queens. They were able to escape for a moment to groom, eat, or just stretch their paws. Queens with older kits were able to leave the nursery to perform normal warrior duties like hunting before returning to their kits. Being leader, Beestar feared those days would come sooner than they did for the warriors, with her responsibilities. She was relieved to know her kits would be in save, loving paws when she had to tend to her Clan.
The tabby sat down, letting her tail sprawl out beside her. "I'm considering letting Blizzardclaw lead the Clan to the Gathering and speak for OakClan tonight," she mused to the queen.

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe
D a p p l e l e a f returned the older warrior's nod. She fell silent, padding along beside Riverstripe. She was the only cat in the patrol that hadn't already been out hunting that morning. She couldn't help but notice that she hadn't done anything for the Clan that morning. Her pelt flushed with embarrassment. I should be a more active warrior.
Quickly, Dappleleaf shook her head to clear the thoughts. She didn't want the other warriors to mention that she had been lazy that morning. She tuned back into what Riverstripe was saying, listening quietly.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tigerblaze, Elmshade
J a c k d a w p a w nodded to his mentor, pleased that his idea had been a good one. He fell behind Tigerblaze, listening to Robinwind and Ivypaw talk, as well as Elmshade and Splashpaw. Jackdawpaw's eyes watched Tigerblaze's pelt in front of him. Underneath his pelt, he could see the warrior's trained muscles. Tigerblaze was a strong, well-equipped warrior. Jackdawpaw knew he was lucky to have the tom as his mentor.
Lost in his thoughts, Jackdawpaw snapped back to reality. They were nearing the Horseplace now. He glanced around to a place where the earth dipped and bled into a deep, black hole. The tunnels. Jackdawpaw had seen them around the patrol, though most of them were just lines dug out in the ground now, their roofs having collapsed on the day the ground shook. Every kit heard stories of the terrible day when the tunnels running underneath the Clan territories collapsed. Countless corpses of warriors had been lost to line the tunnel floors. Most of the Clan territory was nothing but rubble, unusable. Now, deep lines were etched into the dirt. The lake had even been changed by the event. Only a few deep tunnels remained.
This one, though, was intact, slightly. It must have been deep, Jackdawpaw thought as he opened his jaws to scent the air. The scent of heather wafted down from the moors that led from their territory towards the Moonpool. The scent of hay came from ahead in the Twolegplace - and then it hit him, all at once. His lips curled back as the smell of decay hit his nose. The black tom's tail twitched nervously. The smell was strong, this was something that was bigger than crowfood. With an anxious curiosity shining in his eyes, Jackdawpaw began to creep closer to the tunnel.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r flicked his ear in annoyance as he found that both Goldenrose and Darkpaw seemed irritated with his arrival. "I'm leading a patrol," he told them. "I've already got Littleflower, and you two should come along. We can bring Cloverpaw, too, Goldenrose." Littleflower seemed a step ahead of him, as when he glanced around, she was already addressing the warrior's apprentice.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags:
A c o r n s p o t s slipped back out of the warriors' den, paws prickling with anticipation. The she-cat sat down near the den, waiting for Streamspot to reappear with her apprentice. The warrior was excited - helping the deputy assess her apprentice! She was honored that Streamspot thought she was a good enough warrior to be able to weigh in on her own apprentice's skills. Stagpaw had been training for awhile now - she wanted more than anything to be able to advise the deputy that Stagpaw was more than ready to become a warrior. She remembered being an apprentice - by the time she was twelve moons, she was impatient and more than ready to be a warrior. Regardless of age, she knew every cat had to wait their turn, and it was based on their skills. She only hoped Stagpaw was more than ready. Then again, being the deputy's apprentice, she figured Streamspot would expect nothing less than an exceptional assessment.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w tipped her head, thinking deeply. She thought to what Mistflower's actions had been. She had somehow kept herself invisible to her apprentice. In fact, Quiverpaw had not picked up on any traced of Mistflower at all...not even her mentor's familiar scent. "You moved with the wind," Quiverpaw realized out loud. "To mask your scent!"

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxtail
D e e r t a i l frowned. "Another moon?" He couldn't imagine how impatient Stagpaw must be feeling. She was now the oldest apprentice in the den. She'd been training longer than the others, but at this rate, it was possible they would earn their warrior names before her. "I feel really awful for her. I wonder if there's some way to help."
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:02 pm

Creamflower listens to what Beestar said about her debating on whether or not to let Blizzardclaw lead OakClan to the Gathering tonight and shrugs, not really sure what to do in this situation. "Well its your decision." she said. "Youre the leader and according to the warrior code, a leader's word is law."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:33 pm

OakClan

"Well, I didn't catch very much," Riverstripe admitted as he followed Weaselstripe out. "But it was nice to get out of camp for a little while, yeah. How did your hunt go with Blizzardclaw earlier?" As he padded along, he nodded a polite greeting to Dappleleaf.

Tigerblaze picked up the rotting scent mere seconds before he saw Jackdawpaw start to creep closer to the tunnel, where the smell was coming from. Quick as lightning, the golden warrior moved to block his apprentice from going any further. "Don't," he hissed, pushing the young tom in the opposite direction.

Splashpaw was following a little bit behind Tigerblaze and his apprentice, but her eyes widened a bit when she saw the older warrior jump in front of his apprentice and shove him back, away from the tunnel her denmate had started to approach. "What's going on?" she asked, but almost as soon as the question had left her mouth, a foul scent hit her. Immediately she recoiled, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Urgh! What is that?" It smelled like a pile of crowfood--a big pile of it.

EagleClan

Darkpaw's irritation vanished when he realized Swiftbadger was only inviting them on patrol--well, more like commanding, from the tone of his voice. "Sure," he mewed plainly. As long as he wasn't left behind, he didn't care who he hunted with, be it one cat or a whole patrol.

"I'm sure he'd always welcome any extra paws you want to lend," Southstar meowed, giving the older tom a lick on the ear. "Hey, you ever thought about finding a nice she-cat, having kits?" he asked half-jokingly. "You may be retired, but you're not that old." Medicine cats were forbidden from having a mate or kits, but now that Russetswirl was retired from his medicine cat duties, it only made sense to Southstar that medicine cat rules no longer applied to him.

While Swiftbadger ran after Goldenrose and Darkpaw, Littleflower spotted Frostbriar and Cloverpaw in the clearing. Frostbriar seemed to have just gotten back from a hunt, while Cloverpaw was clearly bored. "Hey, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw!" she called. "Swiftbadger and I are leading a hunting patrol. Want to join us?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me