❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

❧ twenty two.

Postby vaermina » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:34 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: mottlepaw, whitewolf, martenfang

indentdapplestar's attention turned to the thicket when one of her clanmates, martenfang, approached the patrol. it appeared she's been out hunting. dapplestar greeted the warrior with a nod. "martenfang," he mewed before she glanced around, ears swiveling. "we lost tansypaw. she must have slipped away somehow." she wanted to get back to camp. not only because of the rain but she always felt anxious whenever she left her clanmates for too long. she always felt like she had to be in or around camp to make sure everyone was alright and so she can have a control of the situation should one arise. however, she didn't want to keep on going without making sure tansypaw was alright. she probably slipped off to go hunting, despite how irresponsibility that would be with the threat of a loner hanging around. she turned to look at her deputy, her wet whiskers twitching, "do you think you and martenfang can look for tansypaw and make sure she's alright? mottlepaw and i will head back to camp. i feel like i've been away for too long," she added warily.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw, peachwing, sweetie pie

indentadderfang began to lead the way back to camp, grateful that the rain was beginning to let up a bit. it hasn't stopped raining but at-least it wasn't a downpour anymore with cracks of thunder and lightning bolts. he was just eager to get to camp; he was sure dapplestar and her half of the patrol were fine. however, as the three cats neared ravenclan's camp, adderfang's ears swiveled when he heard what appeared to be high-pitched wailing. at first, he thought the noise could be a result of the rowdy wind but as the group neared camp, it became louder and more defined. adderfang halted, eyes narrowed as he looked up into the trees where the wailing seemed to be coming from. it definitely belonged to a cat; he's never heard anything but a feline sound like that. "what in the name of starclan is that?" he growled, trying to blink the rain-drops from around his eyes so he could see.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: littleheart

indentthe fight happened in the blink of an eye. sneezetuft and swallowpaw were battling the loner, the three cats a blur of fur and color as they clawed at each other. mousepaw didn't know what to do. should she jump in? should she stay out of it? it wasn't long before one of their clanmates, amberstare, jumped into the fight, now overpowering the loner. and just like that, the fight ended. the loner had retreated due to being outnumbered, leaving the drenched clan cats by themselves. as sneezetuft, swallowpaw and amberstare began to head back to camp, mousepaw stayed close to her mentor, not sure what to do. she knew the three of them needed to get checked out by the medicine cat but what about the loner? should they go after him? do they let him run off or track him down? she looked up at her mentor. "what do we do?" she asked. they hadn't jumped into the fight - amberstare showing up before they could - so she had no idea if they should head back to camp or not.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two.

Postby néktar » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:08 pm

thirty-one moons
    𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    short furred reddish-brown tabby tom with yellow eyes
    location camp | tags open
    [ open ]

fifty moons
    𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    medium furred ginger tabby molly with green eyes
    location outside of camp | tags adderfang, sweetie pie, badgerpaw, peachwing
    the ginger molly had secured a piece of prey, her paws muddied by a stray puddle that was in her path, her white socked paws now dirtied. she huffed through the thick fur of the squirrel in her jaws, she was approaching camp and had caught sight of adderfang and his patrol and she was about to meet up with the warrior to enter camp with them when she heard a wailing noise. she had just immerged from the underbrush when she snapped her head in the direction, her eyes shot up a tree where water fell onto her face, she blinked quickly before looking back at adderfang and placing the prey down at her own paws.

softlight looking back up the tree, seeing something small wiggling on a branch, her fur prickled as thunder rumbled over head. her eyes narrowed more, she saw small paws dangling and a tail twisting about, it's a kit! the molly's head turned quickly to adderfang, "that's a kit up there!" she meowed with urgency in her voice, she didn't wait for the tom's reply before she launched herself up the tree her claws digging into the wet bark with difficulty but her adrenaline was racing as she knew the poor kit could not hold on for long, how it got up there in the first place was beyond her. starclan give me strength!

eleven moons
    𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐰 [ 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ]
    long furred golden brown molly with yellow-green eyes
    mentor otterpelt | location camp | tags open
    [ open ]

fourty-three moons
    𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲 [ 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽 ]
    long furred white molly with blue eyes
    location at the edge of ravenclan territory | tags open
    the white molly's pelt was heavy with rain, she had refused to take shelter when the storm began and was quickly met with a sudden and strong downpour. seemingly there was just this one cloud pouring on her constantly, she had tried to find suitable shelter but she was unfamiliar with the forest of this area. her tail was low and weary as she continued to walk, by now the rain was letting up but she shivered as she looked up through the tree's. her legs were weary and she knew that she needed to find shelter and get herself warm or face getting sick and loosing her kits.

dove looked down at her belly, curling her tail next to it, she sighed and felt strength return to her, she turned her blue eyes to the area around her. she sniffed the air, a lot of scent was dampened by the rain, everything was dulled. she padded deeper into the forest, she was unsure of what predators lay in this type of territory but she knew she had the strength to defend herself decently. this was her fourth moon traveling since the decimation of her tribe, each day she had grown heavier and heavier with kits. she did not know at the time she was with kits. dove was so happy when she found out but also terrified knowing her journey would be much tougher with them.

the molly had found a burrow underneath a tree, she had sniffed it thoroughly before entering, it was abandoned a long time ago. she pulled some underbrush into the shelter, most of it dry to some extent. she settled in to sit out the storm and rest, she licked her fur of water doing her best to get warm as quickly as possible.

hundred n' forty-eight moons
    𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 [ 𝙴𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁 ]
    huge long furred golden tom with brown eyes
    location camp | tags open
    [ open ]

? moons
    𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐭 [ 𝙺𝙸𝚃 ]
    short muscular tabby tom with pale brown eyes
    location text | tags --
    --
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Otterpelt

38 moons | warrior | heading to a small creek | Tags: Morning-glory

Otterpelt sprang excitedly after what seemed to be a black hare, but upon closer inspection was just a drenched grey one. He was desperate to catch the speedy prey, as you didn't usually find much during thunderstorms. These hares must have been really bad at hiding! he thought to himself gleefully. It wasn't long until Otterpelt was sinking his teeth into the creature, turning around proudly and looking for the last one. Fortunately for the hare, it was long gone by now. Letting out a soft sigh, Otterpelt returned to his friend, the hare hanging limply from his jaws.

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Badgerpaw, Peachwing, Adderfang

Sweetie's wails turned into more frightened mewls, as she began to tire out. She scrambled a bit, he claws scraping on the soft wood as she tried to get a better hold and stop herself from slipping out of the tree. It wasn't that far of a drop, but for a kit it was terrifying. A growl from the cat below the trees made her start up wailing again, now more frightened than she was before.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:58 am

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Ashface, Pinepaw

S W A L L O W P A W
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swallowpaw shot the older tom an empathetic glance as he dismissed her apology, her head tilting slightly to the side. It wasn't a secret that the medicine cat apprentice wasn't a huge fan of his job.. though it wasn't as if he had a choice in the matter "Thanks Pinepaw.." The black and white fae chuckled lightly at his flirtatious remark and prepared herself for the sting of the poultice, which to her surprise, didn't seem to affect her due to the pain of her wounds. She hated being in the medicine den.. though she loved the friendly banter and old stories from the medicine cat.. she hated being a burden to others, and she believed she was doing just that. She nodded as the medicine cat spoke for her, her eyes darting toward the injured paw as the friendly tom ushered her into the medicine den, his frame a welcome comfort as he helped her make her way. Swallowpaw collapsed into one of the nests and lifted her foreleg, her face screwing up in a slight wince as pain shot up her foreleg "He's right.. I think it's a sprain. That stupid mousebrained loner kicked me off him and I landed on it wrong.." Her brows furrowed as memories of the fight clouded her thoughts, her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull as the negative emotions came flooding back. Not only had she gotten herself injured during the battle, but she had to be saved by another warrior of the clan.. it made her feel weak, and she hated that. She quickly shook herself out of her thoughts and dug her free claws into the earth, readying herself for the pain her sprain would bring her "Thank you both for helping me out.. sorry if I'm using up a bunch of your herbs.."

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

P E B B L E H E A R T

Pebbleheart gave his apprentice a curt nod as a heavy bout of rain fell upon them, forcing their pelts against their skin. He let out a few curses before turning around and running toward camp, his eyes narrowed against the heavy rainfall. It had been a while since the sky really opened up like this.. there would surely be flooding around a few of the stream-bordered borders "Let's put this prey in a spot it won't get soaked. Nobody likes picking out soggy feathers." The siamese warrior chuckled loudly as they neared the camp's entrance, his bright gaze focused on the younger tom as they broke through the opening in the camp "And hey kid, you did great today. You'll make a great warrior too."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang, peachwing,
sweetie pie,

B A D G E R P A W

Badgerpaw stopped in his tracks as the loud yowling reached his ears, his jaws hanging open as he looked up into the leafy canopies above. He could barely make anything out with the rain falling onto his face, but he could see that there was a small kit stuck in the trees up above. The young tom took a step forward and stood at the base of the tree, ready to ease the little feline's fall if she lost her footing and slipped "It's alright little kit, we're here to help you. We're gonna get you down." He watched through wide eyes as another warrior raced up the soggy bark, obviously having trouble keeping her claws in the slippy material "You really should've let me go up there, you may not be able to hold your weight up if the tree's soaked through.." Badgerpaw shot his mentor a quick glance, somewhat confused as to what they needed to do to help the kit out, especially since they had another cat in the tree now too.

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Fireflower

G O O S E F E A T H E R

Goosefeather's lips curled up in a large smile as the older warrior padded up, prey filling his jaws "Hey Fireflower! I'm doing great, thanks for asking." The siamese warrior pat the earth next to her with her tail, making room for the other cat to sit if he wanted to "How about you? It looked like you had a pretty good hunt earlier." She tilted her skull to the side and purred softly, her paws shuffling slowly beneath her body.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ twenty three.

Postby vaermina » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:06 am

DAPPLESTARxxx

indentdapplestar's attention turned to the thicket when one of her clanmates, martenfang, approached the patrol. it appeared she's been out hunting. dapplestar greeted the warrior with a nod. "martenfang," he mewed before she glanced around, ears swiveling. "we lost tansypaw. she must have slipped away somehow." she wanted to get back to camp. not only because of the rain but she always felt anxious whenever she left her clanmates for too long. she always felt like she had to be in or around camp to make sure everyone was alright and so she can have a control of the situation should one arise. however, she didn't want to keep on going without making sure tansypaw was alright. she probably slipped off to go hunting, despite how irresponsibility that would be with the threat of a loner hanging around. she turned to look at her deputy, her wet whiskers twitching, "do you think you and martenfang can look for tansypaw and make sure she's alright? mottlepaw and i will head back to camp. i feel like i've been away for too long," she added warily.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw, peachwing, sweetie pie, softlight

indentadderfang made out the small form of a kit stuck in the tree. a kit? why was there a kit stuck in the tree? he knew it was impossible for any of the clan kits to wander out of camp, especially during a storm like this. adderfang couldn't help but flatten his ears at the high-pitched wailing although before he could make another move, there was a flash of fur as one of his clanmates, softlight, jumped onto the trunk of the tree and began to try and haul herself up to the kit. "mouse-brain!" he growled at the warrior, not making any moves to help her as she struggled up the tree. while he understood the urgency, it would have been better to let a smaller and more agile cat such as badgerpaw up there to rescue the kit. he wouldn't be surprised if softlight plummeted to the forest floor because her claws can't get a grip into the wet wood or one of the soggy branches proves unable to hold her weight. adderfang noticed badgerpaw glance at him but adderfang didn't say anything, instead watching the spectacle quietly. if softlight fell, she'd be alright. she'd probably get a bit busted up but nothing terrible. the kit would have suffered quite a fall if it fell, though. there's no use in any of them hauling up the tree with softlight already trying to climb. the least they could do is attempt to ease the kit's fall if it happened to lose its grip.

MOUSEPAWxxx

indentthe fight happened in the blink of an eye. sneezetuft and swallowpaw were battling the loner, the three cats a blur of fur and color as they clawed at each other. mousepaw didn't know what to do. should she jump in? should she stay out of it? it wasn't long before one of their clanmates, amberstare, jumped into the fight, now overpowering the loner. and just like that, the fight ended. the loner had retreated due to being outnumbered, leaving the drenched clan cats by themselves. as sneezetuft, swallowpaw and amberstare began to head back to camp, mousepaw stayed close to her mentor, not sure what to do. she knew the three of them needed to get checked out by the medicine cat but what about the loner? should they go after him? do they let him run off or track him down? she looked up at her mentor. "what do we do?" she asked. they hadn't jumped into the fight - amberstare showing up before they could - so she had no idea if they should head back to camp or not.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:17 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Otterpelt

Otterpelt sprang excitedly after what seemed to be a black hare, but upon closer inspection was just a drenched grey one. He was desperate to catch the speedy prey, as you didn't usually find much during thunderstorms. These hares must have been really bad at hiding! he thought to himself gleefully. It wasn't long until Otterpelt was sinking his teeth into the creature, turning around proudly and looking for the last one. Fortunately for the hare, it was long gone by now. Letting out a soft sigh, Otterpelt returned to his friend, the hare hanging limply from his jaws.

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Badgerpaw, Peachwing, Adderfang, Softlight

As the kit recognised it was more cats below her, she stopped wailing in favour of waiting and panting softly. The sound of a she-cat's claws sinking into the soft bark and another growl from the tom caused her to start, scrambling for footing once more. Sweetie probably would have sunk her teeth into the bark to help herself hang on as well, if it wasn't for the fact she was already holding something in her jaws. Deciding she'd rather hold on to the tree than a toy, she promptly dropped it off of the tree and tried to bite the tree bark, which didn't actually help her at all.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 am

fifty moons
    𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    medium furred ginger tabby molly with green eyes
    location outside of camp | tags badgerpaw, sweetie pie, adderfang, peachwing
    the molly heard both of the toms below her protest her sudden action, she knew she had jumped too soon. her claws struggled against the bark and she hissed under her breath gently, she looked at the kit as it seemed to drop something from her mouth and bite down into the tree. she tried once more to gain height on the tree but she felt the bark sag slightly. she shook her head and looked down over her shoulder, “send badgerpaw up” the molly meowed loudly.

softlight leapt off of the tree, catching a branch to slightly break her fall she grunted as she hit the ground. she stood up once again her paw hurt a bit and she had some splinters but other wise she was alright. she stood next to adderfang once again her ears flicked back.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:13 am

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Ashface, Pinepaw

S W A L L O W P A W

Swallowpaw shot the older tom an empathetic glance as he dismissed her apology, her head tilting slightly to the side. It wasn't a secret that the medicine cat apprentice wasn't a huge fan of his job.. though it wasn't as if he had a choice in the matter "Thanks Pinepaw.." The black and white fae chuckled lightly at his flirtatious remark and prepared herself for the sting of the poultice, which to her surprise, didn't seem to affect her due to the pain of her wounds. She hated being in the medicine den.. though she loved the friendly banter and old stories from the medicine cat.. she hated being a burden to others, and she believed she was doing just that. She nodded as the medicine cat spoke for her, her eyes darting toward the injured paw as the friendly tom ushered her into the medicine den, his frame a welcome comfort as he helped her make her way. Swallowpaw collapsed into one of the nests and lifted her foreleg, her face screwing up in a slight wince as pain shot up her foreleg "He's right.. I think it's a sprain. That stupid mousebrained loner kicked me off him and I landed on it wrong.." Her brows furrowed as memories of the fight clouded her thoughts, her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull as the negative emotions came flooding back. Not only had she gotten herself injured during the battle, but she had to be saved by another warrior of the clan.. it made her feel weak, and she hated that. She quickly shook herself out of her thoughts and dug her free claws into the earth, readying herself for the pain her sprain would bring her "Thank you both for helping me out.. sorry if I'm using up a bunch of your herbs.."

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

P E B B L E H E A R T

Pebbleheart gave his apprentice a curt nod as a heavy bout of rain fell upon them, forcing their pelts against their skin. He let out a few curses before turning around and running toward camp, his eyes narrowed against the heavy rainfall. It had been a while since the sky really opened up like this.. there would surely be flooding around a few of the stream-bordered borders "Let's put this prey in a spot it won't get soaked. Nobody likes picking out soggy feathers." The siamese warrior chuckled loudly as they neared the camp's entrance, his bright gaze focused on the younger tom as they broke through the opening in the camp "And hey kid, you did great today. You'll make a great warrior too."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang, peachwing,
sweetie pie,

B A D G E R P A W

Badgerpaw felt a rush of panic as the older tom kept his eyes on the pair in the tree, somewhat scared he'd see the older warrior slip and hurt herself. His ears perked as she called his name, a curt nod coming from him as he took her place at the base of the large tree "I'll bring her down." The young tom prepared himself for the leap up and dug his claws into the soft bark, a heavy sigh leaving his chest as he buried his fears and pulled himself up. It wasn't easy, but he managed to get himself to a sturdy branch just underneath the kit, his long tail fluffed up to twice his size as adrenaline coursed through his veins. He looked up at the small she-cat, his breath heavy as he instructed her "I want you to stand on the edge of the branch for me. I'm going to grab you by your scruff and carry you down." Badgerpaw waited a moment for the young fae to comply before reaching upward and grabbing onto the back of her neck, his claws scrambling to keep his balance on the slippery branch "Try to be as still as possible." He deep a deep breath and began the climb down, a small grunt coming from his jaws as he slipped off the branch and fell onto another only a few inches below "foxdung!" The black and white tom stood on the new branch for a second to collect himself before making a quick slide down the trunk of the tree, his eyes closed softly as he made the final jump onto the soggy earth below. He quickly set the kit down on the grass and collapsed beside her, his breathing heavy as he checked to make sure she was ok "Are you alright?"

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Fireflower

G O O S E F E A T H E R

Goosefeather's lips curled up in a large smile as the older warrior padded up, prey filling his jaws "Hey Fireflower! I'm doing great, thanks for asking." The siamese warrior pat the earth next to her with her tail, making room for the other cat to sit if he wanted to "How about you? It looked like you had a pretty good hunt earlier." She tilted her skull to the side and purred softly, her paws shuffling slowly beneath her body.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:25 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Otterpelt

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Badgerpaw, Peachwing, Adderfang, Softlight

Too exhausted to respond, but not too exhausted to understand, Sweetie complied and did as she was told. Her curly fur stuck to her from the rain and didn't provide longed for the warmth and comfort she desperately longed for. She let out a scared cry as the apprentice slipped off the tree branch, but other wise stayed quite quiet in an attempt to reserve energy. As soon as Sweetie felt her paws touch the wet grass, she quickly laid on her side, curling up and not responding to being asked whether she was okay or not. All she wanted now was sleep.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ twenty four.

Postby vaermina » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:46 pm

DAPPLESTARxxx

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw, peachwing, sweetie pie, softlight

indentadderfang watched as badgerpaw collected the kit, his fur nearly prickling when the young tom-cat fell a few inches onto another branch. if badgerpaw happened to fall, he had no idea what they'll do. luckily for them, badgerpaw made it down in one piece with the kit hanging from his jaws. he lowered the kitten onto the forest floor but instead of responding, she curled up in a ball and stayed silent. adderfang took a step forward, lowering his head so he could give her a few sniffs. "there's no scents of any other cats on her." she was definitely not clan-born, that's for sure. if she was born to a loner, he couldn't smell any other scents nearby that could indicate a mother nearby. he knew they couldn't leave the kit out here alone. she'd die of hunger or get eaten by some creature. while adderfang was not too intent on outsiders, he knew he couldn't go against good morals, especially in front of the other cats. "let's take her back to camp and have the medicine cats check her out."

MOUSEPAWxxx

vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me