Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri May 24, 2019 2:34 pm

Rxbot wrote:
Rxbot wrote:
Skypaw [age: 7 moons | crush: Sinpaw| tags: Sinpaw, Darkfur]

The small cat began to open his jaws. Getting down, his belly almost touching the ground. He began to take in the scents of the forest. "Sinpaw.. Do you see any dead moss? There shouldn't be a lot around here.." The little tom whispered.

(There's also a reply to gingerstar above)
Sinpaw
He looked around. "I think I see some a few tail lengths to your right and ahead at an angle," he whispered back
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Sat May 25, 2019 3:34 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail
"Sure, how about the rest of the territory first?" She meowed, getting up from
sitting.
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat May 25, 2019 7:31 am

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Lionpaw, Bumblepaw
"So I've been told countless times," Nettlepaw meowed with a lash of his tail before sighing. "I guess we better see if we're needed for anything while we wait for our mentors to come back."

Darkfur/Tom/18 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Sinpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Sinpaw, Skypaw
Darkfur watched the apprentices remembering when he and his littermates would train together like this.

Starlingsong/She-cat/24 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Cloud, Snakestrike
Starlingsong made her way out of the nursery and took a seat behind the kits. "Good morning Cherrytail," she meowed with a small dip of her head to the other queen. "I apologize for not joining you sooner. These three made quite the mess out of the nest last night." She then turned her attention to Snakestrike and Cloud. "So this is the new cat who's caused the commotion this morning," she meowed with an amused twitch of her whiskers.

Wolfkit/Tom/4 moons/KIt/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits,Starlingsong, Cherrytail, Cloud, Snakestrike
"Snakestrike is going to train her to be a warrior," Wolfkit meowed.

Icekit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Hailkit/Tags: Kits, Starlingsong, Cherrytail, Cloud, Snakestrike
"Sorry Mama," Icekit meowed softly when Starlingsong mentioned the messed up nest before nodding when his brother spoke. "Yeah, her name's Cloud but I bet Gingerstar is going to change it once she completes her training."

Patchkit/She-cat/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Starlingsong, Cherrytail, Cloud, Snakestrike
Patchkit purred softly as she rubbed up against her mother. "Maybe she'll mentor one of us when we're apprenticed."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rxbot » Sat May 25, 2019 7:39 am

The tabby quickly turned, unsheathing his claws and digging them straight into the place Sinpaw had told him. The sound of a yowl came from under his paw. Skypaw perked his ears. "Sinpaw! One's getting away!" The loud sound of a scrambling mouse echoed through the fallen leaves. Skypaw picked up the mouse he had ended up catching. "Thank you star clan for this prey.."

Gingerstar [age: 25 moons | crush: None | tags:hawkpaw, redfur ]

Gingerstar looked up at Redfur, waiting for her to finish speaking to Hawkpaw before she could take him out of the camp
Rxbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat May 25, 2019 12:48 pm

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Location ~ medicine cat den
Medicine cat
Tags ~ Gingerstar, Hawkpaw & Leafpaw

Redfur nodded to the apprentice. "I would advise you to keep these dreams to yourself for now, Hawkpaw." she dipped her head to the apprentice and her leader. "You may go about your training, but do mention if you have anything else in your dreans."

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons
Location ~ apprentice den
apprentice ~mentor; Silverfrost
Tags ~ Nettlepaw & Lionpaw

The tom touched his muzzle to his denmates ear, frowning softly. "and we'll help you, won't we Lionpaw? because that's what clanmates do." he smiled at his denmate."we stick together."

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Snakestrike, Cloud Starlingsong.

Her gaze flicked back to her denmate and she smiled brightly at her, "dont fret about it, kits will be kits." her own amusement to the Queens comment was obvious and she looked down to the kits when they began chattering up again, she chuckled at their statements, letting a gentle purr escape her.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Sun May 26, 2019 3:29 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail, Starlingsong
She laughed awkwardly at Starlingsong's comment. "Yeah, that's me."
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rxbot » Sun May 26, 2019 4:45 am

Rxbot wrote:

The tabby quickly turned, unsheathing his claws and digging them straight into the place Sinpaw had told him. The sound of a yowl came from under his paw. Skypaw perked his ears. "Sinpaw! One's getting away!" The loud sound of a scrambling mouse echoed through the fallen leaves. Skypaw picked up the mouse he had ended up catching. "Thank you star clan for this prey.."

Gingerstar [age: 25 moons | crush: None | tags:hawkpaw, redfur ]

Gingerstar purred, dipping her head as well. "Let Redfur know if any of these dreams come back alright? Now come on." Gingerstar was a very caring mentor. She made sure her apprentices were precise instead of strong. "Today we're going to learn some combat techniques. In case as a warrior you run into a rogue or a different clan somehow."
Rxbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:24 am

Meow0123 wrote:
Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail
"Sure, how about the rest of the territory first?" She meowed, getting up from
sitting.

Snakestrike
He gave a nod. "Yes starlingsong. I'm actually going to take cloud here out to see the rest of the territory," he said.

Hailkit
She replied," Snakestrike is one of our more sensible warriors. He follows the warrior code well. He will teach you very well."

Lionpaw
He nodded

Sinpaw
He nodded and took off past skypaw after the mouse.

Hawkpaw
He nodded to redfur and jumped to his paws. "Really?" he asked full of excitement
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:48 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail, Starlingsong
"I'm sure he will." Cloud smiled. She then looked at Snakestrike.
"Shall we go now?"
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:06 am

Nettlepaw/6 moons/Tom/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Lionpaw, Bumblepaw
"Maybe we can set off on our own patrol," Nettlepaw meowed with a flick of his ears.

Starlingsong/24 moons/She-cat/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Snakestrike, Cloud
"Don't let us keep you," Starlingsong meowed with a small smile. "Come on kits, the nests need to be changed out."

Wolfkit/4 moons/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, SNakestrke, Cloud
"Isn't that an apprentice chore?" Wolfkit asked with a soft growl.

Icekit/4 moons/Tom/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Hailkit/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Snakestrike, Cloud
"Bye," Icekit meowed with a small wave of his tail. "Good luck with your training Cloud!"
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me