Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby snowyclawdc » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:13 am

Lunar • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Voice Claim: Doug Cockle, Geralt of Rivia • Tags: Ivy, Spark

His amber eyes flashed as the yellow Pokémon drew closer. “..What is your question?” His pelt smoothed out slightly, but his rings still glowed with caution. He could usually predict Pokémon, especially ones that creeped up on him. Normally they would want to do one thing: Jump him and get the advantage of attacks.
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:56 am

Spine tilted her head and stepped forward. Suddenly she fell to her knees after applying too much pressure to her left leg. She growled.
"Ugh, dumb do-gooders..."
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:05 am

Warrior watched the small crew fall sleep and turned to look at the trees. The wind blowing gently through them. He watched the leaves and branches move and gave a small smile at the sight.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:26 pm

Mudslide peeked her eyes open slightly, eyeing Warrior curiously. She sat up silently and peered at his small smile, tilting her head slightly.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:49 pm

snowyclawdc wrote:Lunar • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Voice Claim: Doug Cockle, Geralt of Rivia • Tags: Ivy, Spark

His amber eyes flashed as the yellow Pokémon drew closer. “..What is your question?” His pelt smoothed out slightly, but his rings still glowed with caution. He could usually predict Pokémon, especially ones that creeped up on him. Normally they would want to do one thing: Jump him and get the advantage of attacks.

Spark
Listen, I'm trying to protect pokemon, and if ultra wormholes are on this island, it becomes a challenge, have you seen any?

Tony:
Tony got up pretty early and looked around, he headed to the beach, he seemed to be waiting for something.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:16 pm

Ivy wrinkled her nose and frowned at him. 'You're more scaring us than protecting us.' She tilted her head, glancing over at Lunar to gauge his reaction to the strange Pokemon. If Lunar wasn't scared, she wouldn't be either. But if he was defensive... Well, she knew a couple moves! 'What's an Ultra Wormhole?' The Riifi turned back to the tall Pokemon and waited, curious. Something new to explore maybe?

(Uhh Al, Lucky and Ebony are all open so if you want to rp let me know)
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:32 am

Lunar • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Voice Claim: Doug Cockle, Geralt of Rivia • Tags: Ivy, Spark

“Ultra..” He closed his eyes, thinking, “Wormholes?” He opened his eyes suddenly, stepping forward, “Is that the lead of Pokémon disappearing? Do you know of this?” His pelt started to prickle slightly. “I’ve never heard of these..but if you know something..” His amber eyes flashed, his sentence dropping off. He wasn’t anxious, but more cautious about the possibility of knowing where those missing Pokémon went.
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:00 am

K I Y T E
|Zebstrika| Good| Male| Tags: Spine

This was enough for Kiyte to decide to approach. "Are you alright?" he asked once the other Pokemon fell down, keeping his distance still but slightly worried for them.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 am

Spine eyed the Pokemon suspiciously before cautiously standing up once more.
"Why would you care?" She snorted defensively.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:07 pm

Coco Bunny wrote:Ivy wrinkled her nose and frowned at him. 'You're more scaring us than protecting us.' She tilted her head, glancing over at Lunar to gauge his reaction to the strange Pokemon. If Lunar wasn't scared, she wouldn't be either. But if he was defensive... Well, she knew a couple moves! 'What's an Ultra Wormhole?' The Riifi turned back to the tall Pokemon and waited, curious. Something new to explore maybe?

(Uhh Al, Lucky and Ebony are all open so if you want to rp let me know)

Spark: "Sorry, just got nervous, but you see, they're these... Holes in the air... You go through them and, weird things happen, sometimes other pokemon come out, no, pokemon is too kind, 'things' come out of them."

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me