π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:03 pm

.kingdom. wrote:
Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Blossomsong -

Sensing her uncomfort with the situation, Lightningtail thought of something quickly to say. "So what do you generally like to do on nice days like today?" he asked in an inviting tone. Blossomsong wasn't a cat that he had a tendancy to talk to, but he wanted to diffuse any tension between anyone that he knew. With a faint smile, he patiently waited for a response.

He raised an eyebrow as Thunderfang ran off with Skyheart, but he would question him later. He turned back to Blossomsong.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

After dropping his prey on the pile, he flashed a smile at Lightningtail before heading back out to the forest before anyone could catch him for a patrol. He leaped up into the branches of a tree to wait for Skyheart and he acted as if he were sleeping. His short fur had already dried from his fall into the stream so he was comfortably warm as the sun lit up the ginger patches in his mottled grey fur.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:38 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Crush: Thunderfang - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart soon put hers down and ran to Thunderfang, noticing him climbing up a tree. She quickly joined him up there and stepped on his tail. "Hey, I thought we were exploring not sleeping!" She giggled.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:43 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

Sensing her uncomfort with the situation, Lightningtail thought of something quickly to say. "So what do you generally like to do on nice days like today?" he asked in an inviting tone. Blossomsong wasn't a cat that he had a tendancy to talk to, but he wanted to diffuse any tension between anyone that he knew. With a faint smile, he patiently waited for a response.

He raised an eyebrow as Thunderfang ran off with Skyheart, but he would question him later. He turned back to Blossomsong.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

Hissing in surprise he jumped up. "I wasn't sleeping, I was waiting on you miss," he said jokingly, his yellow eyes gleaming. He stood on the branch and looked down at Skyheart before flicking her nose with his tail as he turned and leaped to another branch and leaping to the ground. He waited a moment before running away but stayed within sight. He stopped and turned, smiling and waiting for her to follow.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Crush: Thunderfang - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart smirked and clawed down, then began to run after Thunderfang as quick as she could. She would win again, she could feel it in her bones as she dashed through the forest and felt the breeze.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:01 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

He let Skyheart pass before he followed, keeping up with the smaller cat with some ease. He didn't pay too much attention to where they were going. Only on Skyheart's shape moving through the trees. Thunderfang liked spending time with the she-cat, but he wasn't fully sure how he felt yet, but he liked it. He put on a burst of speed so that they were running side by side.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:15 pm

Skyheart grinned and playfully pounced onto him eventually, and they tumbled around in the leaves for a little bit before she finally pinned him. "Got ya again!"
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:22 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

He fought back for a while until Skyheart finally pinned him. Gazing up at her, Thunderfang laughed softly. "You look nice from this angle," he stated slyly. For a moment he flashed a charming smile up at her, not breaking eye contact.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:34 pm

Skyheart slightly blush. "Oh hush, I'm not that pretty." Skyheart got off him. "Where should we start to look for trinkets?" She asked, looking around the forest. It was a nice sunny day at least, she loved Greenleaf the most out of all the seasons.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:46 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

Getting to his paws, Thunderfang looked around. "I'm not sure what to do, so I'll just let you do your thing." With a lazy yawn, he padded over to a log and sat down by it, smoothing his ruffled fur with his tongue. He watched Skyheart when she wasn't looking, and if she turned to him he looked back down at his fur.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Skyheart looked around and soon noticed the logs around a bunch of stones and some burnt sticks. "Ooh, good spot!" Skyheart began to sniff around for anything. She stepped in something white and gooey, which was a marshmellow, and licked it off her paw. "Mmm!" She soon spotted a trinket, a small flashlight. "Hey Thunderfang, come see!"
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me