🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Copperpaw

Frogpaw felt as if he could die happily. He was in love with her. Frogpaw turned around and watched his mentor pad off into the forest. "I wonder where he's off to." He turned around and focused on Copperpaw. Frogpaw brushed his muzzle against her cheek. "I'm glad you do." He touched her flank with his tail. "I need to speak with Beeleg about something," Frogpaw touched noses with the she cat before standing up. "I'll come talk to you as soon as I finish." He felt bad having to leave Copperpaw again, but he had to speak with Beeleg. Frogpaw grabbed a plump mouse from the fresh-kill pile and headed off to the elder's den, glancing back to see Copperpaw.

Poor Slateboi ;-;
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:08 pm

copperpaw tags;frogpaw

she looked at his olive green eyes,such a sight.she felt lost in open land whenever she saw them.it was difficult to see him leave even if it was for a few."okay" she let out a small smile.she didn't why he would talk to beeleg considering she the grumpiest clan cat but if beeleg talked to him it was a good thing.
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; hawktalon • warrior • )

she playfully growled at him as the splash of water hit her. she charged towards him and then lifted her front paws into the air, only to power them back down at the water again, splashing the tom. she then gently pushed him downwards toward the water.
Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw • t; dustpaw • loner • )

olive was curious as to why her paws were twitching and gave the sleeping shecat a small nudge. he didn't say anything but stayed by her side.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:20 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Crush- Copperpaw - Tags: Beeleg

Frogpaw stuck his head inside the elder's den. He heard snoring. "Beeleg must be in a deep sleep." he thought. "Should I wake her up?" But he had to, he must speak with her. Frogpaw gently prodded her shoulder. "Psst, Beeleg." he whispered while he pantiently waited for the tabby elder to wake up.
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:22 am

beeleg tags;frogpaw

beeleg awoke from her sleep wanting to see who woke her,she turned to see it was only frogpaw."yes" she said a bit grumpy like.she didn't enjoy being woken up,not even by someone she liked.
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Beeleg

Frogpaw felt bad for awakening the tabby elder. "Sorry for waking you up Beeleg, but I must speak with you." He nudged the plump mouse towards her nest. "I know you like mice, so I brought a good plump one for you!" He smiled a bit, knowing that wasn't the reason he came to speak with her. "Beeleg, I have a question," he felt a lump in his throat, and he tried swallowing it. Frogpaw flicked his tail nervously. "Would you approve of me.. er.. dating Copperpaw..?" Frogpaw's ears felt as if they were burning. He was so embarrassed. "What would she say?" He thought nervously.
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:36 am

beeleg tags;frogpaw

beeleg moved the mouse aside and went to straight to question."thats a bit odd question but it also must be important if you had to wake me,i approve so nothing to worry about.now can i go back to my sleep?" she said as she laid back down.
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:17 am

Badgerheart|Tom|Warrior|Crush: open|Tags: Newtfleck
Badgerheart let out a sigh of relief happy he hadn't annoyed the other cat. His ear slightly flicked at the word "was" as Newtfleck spoke. He shook his head at the other warriors question "I have seen him but I have never actually spoken to Toadstripe" The tuxedo tom then explained to Newtfleck. He didn't want to ask but his curiosity got the best of him. "When you say was, why is that? Did something happen between you two?" Badgerheart asked tilting his head.

Duskstorm|She-cat|Warrior|Crush: open|Tags: open
Tired after the invasion Duskstorm entered the warriors den. She peeked around to find her nest and calmly made her way to it once locating it. She laid down and curled herself up to sleep.

Twigpaw|Tom|Apprentice|Crush: open|Tags: Thrushwing
Twigpaws sad expression turned to a small smile upon hearing his mentors reassurment. He watched as Thrushwing crouched to a hunters position. "O-okay" The apprentice mewed mimicing his mentor and trying to balance his weight evenly on all four paws. His smile grew a bit wider when he felt that he had accomplished something. Twigpaw knew he was far from becoming a warror, but he wouldn't let that beat him down. "How does it look" The seal point apprentice asked a tint of pride mixed in his tone.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Beeleg, Copperpaw

Frogpaw felt his heard flutter. "Thank you so much Beeleg, and oh, yes I'm sorry!" He dipped his head and quickly dashed out of the elder's den. "Now there won't be anything in our way!" he through as he triumphantly skipped back to Copperpaw. "But wait, what about Toadstripe? Frogpaw stopped for a bit. He was Copperpaw's adopted littermate. "Would he approve of me?" he thought, but he decided he'll ask him later. Frogpaw padded to Copperpaw and sat down next to her, tucking his paws underneath him. "Sorry I left again." he meowed. Frogpaw's fur brushed against her's.
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:52 am

copperpaw tags;frogpaw

the apprentice was a bit startled."oh,im glad you're back"she gave him a nuzzle."where did you go?"she was curious as for copperpaw it felt like he was gone for a whole two years but she was glad he was back.

newtfleck tags;badgerheart

"something did happen between us.two cats did,his mom and that lover girl of his.he used to be stone cold then that frostbreeze came in and we went soft.and beeleg,she warned him about me like i was a dangerous fox.i was just a kit and she thought i was dangerous." he was furious.newtfleck rolled his eyes once again only to find rolling them to hard to make them hurt.

toadstripe tags;open

toadstripe got a bit tired himself.he decided to take a stroll not too far from frostbreeze.toadstripe found himself in the woods,hunting and playing with some flies.he was having a fun time by himself.

beeleg tags;open

the elder found herself back to her nest but not going to sleep,only thinking about her little kit dating another one.it was a bit hard but she accepted it.
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me