🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby Ancient Wind » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:34 am

Leafblaze/tom/tags:Peachpaw
"Yes that is is. You picked this up a lot faster then most apprentices. Now tell me what you smell." Leafblaze said looking at the apprentice. She seemed so small but knew that she looked like that when he started to train as a warrior.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:36 am

Catsrock237 wrote:
Catsrock237 wrote:Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Slatepelt, Copperpaw

Frogpaw couldn't help letting out a purr. He grabbed a hare that looked plentiful for the two apprentices from the pile, and took it near Slatepelt. He settled down besides Copperpaw and nudged the rabbit towards her, letting her have the first bite. "Looks like the clan's recovering from the battle." he meowed while he watched cats wander about in the clearing. He turned his head back around and faced Copperpaw. Frogpaw found himself lost in her dark ember eyes. "Wow.." he couldn't help himself from speaking the words aloud. She turned and looked at him, he suddenly felt embarrassed for staring at her. Frogpaw's ears felt hot. "Oh, s-sorry, I didn't mean to stare at you. It's just.. your eyes.. they're breathtaking.." he looked at her once more, her silver pelt seemed to glow from the rays of sunlight cutting through the dark rain emptied clouds. "Is this what I've been missing out on?" He's seen how Hawkpaw and Pebblepaw acted with each other. He thought it was cute. "Maybe we could be like that." he thought.

(It's alright :3)

Awaiting for Copperpaw's reply.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:12 pm

copperpaw tags;frogpaw and slatepelt

copperpaw got red with embarrassment,"thanks" she said quietly blushing and looking down at her paws only to find herself gazing back up to look at frogpaw.

toadstripe tags;frostbreeze

a sigh escaped him."okay but im still gonna stay here even if it means being alone at night"he didnt usually stay out at night or alone either.he laid down looking at frostbreezes beautiful eyes.

newtfleck tags;badgerheart

"some cats here are nothing,theyre like hyenas."he stood back up only to sit back down,he was just too tired."ive been disrespected many times and thats why once again im not really fawnstars favorite" he added with a eye roll.

beeleg tags;open

the elder fell asleep in her nest.

i wasn't on my computer much sorry about late replies.
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:25 am

Peachpaw
Where?: FawnClan Territory//Tags: Leafblaze

Peachpaw purred. She then sniffed at the air. All she could smell were herbs and the stench of the abandoned two-leg place. She tried again but got the same results. "I can only smell a trace of the herbs we just got and the two-leg place." Peachpaw admitted, looking up at her mentor.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:28 am

Leafblaze/tom/tags:Peachpaw
"That is something that I expected you to smell. Lets go to some other place and then try to see if we can smell anything else." Leafblaze meowed. He flicked his tale and then he started to walked away. Then he stopped and waited for Peachpaw to catch up.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:04 am

Badgerheart|Tom|Warrior|Crush: open|Tags: Newtfleck
"Sorry to hear that" Badgerheart meowed, that didn't sound pleasant at all. He personally hadn't had any negative experiences with the clan but he supposed it was diffrent for everyone. "Do you want me to leave?" Badgerheart then asked noticing how tired the other warrior was, maybe he was just being in the way by talking to him.

Duskstorm|She-cat|Warrior|Crush: open|Tags: open
Tired after the invasion Duskstorm entered the warriors den. She peeked around to find her nest and calmly made her way to it once locating it. She laid down and curled herself up to sleep.

Twigpaw|Tom|Apprentice|Crush: open|Tags: Thrushwing
Twigpaw gave a single nod at Thrushwings chalenge and started to look for the squirrel, it didn't take long until he saw one sit by a tree. His instincts imideatley made him crouch to sneak closer to the squirrel. 'dont see me' Twigpaw thought as he stalked closer to the squirrel. once he was three tail lengths away from the squirrel he prepared to attack. He pushed his hind legs imideatley feeling this had been a terrible launch, not landing where he had calculated making the prey hurry up the tree. Standing up the apprentice was hesitant to look back at Thrushwing, his tail hanging low from his faliure. "I-Im sorry" The apprentice then mewed with guilt in his tone turning to face Thrushwing .
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:14 am

Falconwing
    [male - 35 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: oakpaw]

Falconwing entered camp, carrying the ball of cobwebs. He could feel Oakpaw's anxiousness and gave the young tom a reassuring smile over his shoulder before heading for the medicine den to give the cobwebs to Leafblaze.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 12 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw looked up at Hawkpaw, seeing the panic in his eyes, and nudged him gently. "Hey, how about we go out and get some moss back to camp? Starclan knows that the medicine den could use it." She suggested. "We will check up on Icepaw as soon as we get back."

Icepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: camp]

The white-furred apprentice was still dazed, choosing to stay on the ground rather than try to stand up.

Thistletuft
    [male - 31 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: icepaw, the apprentices]

open
(@Ancient Wind, we need Leafblaze to come and help Icepaw, she is injured after the battle; Dawnflower was with her but yeah)
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:06 am

Peachpaw
Where?: FawnClan Territory//Tags: Leafblaze

"Oh... Good."
She sighed, glad she smelled what Leafblaze expected of her. She followed her mentor, wondering what else she had to scent.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:23 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Copperpaw

Frogpaw tilted his head. "Are you alright?" He could almost feel the waves of heat coming off her."She must be embarrassed because of me." He thought while he turned away for a second."Maybe I should slow down a bit, I shouldn't rush it." He cleared his throat, and turned back to face her, tucking his paws underneath him. "Nice day isn't it?" he meowed a tad nervously. "Well duh it's nice, ask her something else!" Frogpaw was frazzled. "Why is this so difficult!" He liked the silver she-cat, she was sweet and caring, nobody else made him feel this way. Frogpaw wrapped his tail around him, having self doubt.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:26 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; Toadstripe
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostbreeze nodded her head slowly. "You could always pull your nest closer to mine." Her eyes scanned the den. "I'm sure no one would mind." The she-cat's tail flicked. After a couple of seconds had passed, her belly began to rumble. "Oops..." She sighed. Today had been so busy she hadn't been able to eat much.

- Oakpaw - Tom - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Camp - Tags; Falconwing

Oakpaw followed quietly behind his mentor. His eyes shifted to and fro, observing the camp. Blood stained the ground, as well as the pelts of cats nearby. He flattened his ears as they padded towards the medicine cat den. Sticking his head inside, he found no trace of the medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice. "Where are Leafblaze and Peachpaw?" The small tom looked up at his mentor with a confused gaze.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 12 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive

Dustpaw breathed at a steady pace. She was in a deep sleep. Her paws occasionally twitching. Her dreams were filled with images of running through the forest. But what was she running from? Or running to?

arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me