A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:59 am

➼ BlazeFrost
Male//13 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single
Clan: EagleClan
Tags: MessFur, NightWish, BrownTail

X
The young warrior paused for a second when MistFlower came up to the patrol when he just began to separate from the group and glanced back, luckily, the sparrow he scented wasn't in the area she and HornetPaw were doing the assessment in so he turned and continued moving.
He followed the scent till the sparrow came into view, it was on the skinny side but it appeared to have a fair amount of meat on its bones at least enough to be an alright meal. He watched as it searched the ground for something to eat and he crouched down. He made sure his scent wasn't wafting towards the creature before he stalked forward. Once he was close enough, he pounced and despite he sparrow spotting him it didn't react fast enough before it was pinned down by his paws. He watched the sparrow struggling for a second and felt bad for it, it was simply trying to survive in this world but he also had to survive and to do that he had to catch it. He nipped its neck and waited for it to cease struggling before he raised his head, the bird now hanging limply from his jaws.

________

➼ WrenPaw
Female//6 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Clan: EagleClan
Mentor: SpringHeart
Tags: SpringHeart, LittleFlower, BrightPaw, RedPaw, SwiftBadger

X
The she-cat huffed when none of the older cats acknowledged her comment about the so-called 'dangerous places' and pouted slightly though she wasn't sure if it was because RedPaw licked her again or because she was annoyed she had been ignored. She seemed a bit surprised that RedPaw was more excited about twolegs then the idea of an adventure in a potentially dangerous area "Do you think we'll get to see one? I bet they look super weird" She spoke before jokingly adding "Maybe we'll get to fight a kittypet or two if they try to come onto our territory"
________

➼ DawnTrail
Female//58 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single//Clan: OakClan
Apprentice: PoppyPaw
Tags: PoppyPaw, DappleLeaf, DustPaw

X
The warrior dipped her head at BeeStar's words, she was a tad uncertain about giving instructions on how to train apprentices as it was something she simply learned to do with experience and wasn't sure if she knew how to describe it Hopefully they won't need too much help, how you train them also depends on the apprentice themselves she thought before her attention shifted back to the excited PoppyPaw.
"Glad you see it that way, I can't say for sure we'll meet a EagleClan cat but you'll definitely get to see the border" She spoke to him and her gaze shifted, traveling between WeaselStripe and DappleLeaf as she debated which of them to ask about joining first. When she noticed RiverStripe was talking with WeaselStripe, she decided to start padding over to DappleLeaf and DustPaw "Come, lets start by asking if DappleLeaf and DustPaw would like to join us exploring the territory" She spoke gesturing for her apprentice to follow.
"DappleLeaf" DawnTrail called, now that the ceremony was over she didn't have to worry about keeping her voice quiet "Would you and DustPaw like to come with us to show the territory? I'll also be asking WeaselStripe and FawnPaw if they'd like to join as well" She finished, adding the she-cats mate's name without a second thought as she figured if she hadn't, the question of them joining would certainly pop up. She wanted to give the siblings the chance to explore together as she couldn't promise they'd train together often.

________

➼ DoveSpirit
Female//16 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single
Clan: OakClan
Tags: BearSong

X
"I guess you're right, though you'd be surprised how little the twolegs actually talk with each other even with their nests so close" She responded and smiled, feeling better now to finally get the thought off her chest I guess I just needed to talk about it and she's right, he should be fine without me. she thought before perking up at the sound of her name. She was happy to finally be part of a patrol as a full member of the clan but she couldn't help but feel a tad uncertain when she registered the name of the cat who was leading it. She may be a bit naïve but even she could tell the tom didn't really like her and so she ended up trying to avoid TigerBlaze as much as possible "I was hoping as well, I just hope I don't do anything to make TigerBlaze angry at me" She spoke quietly.
She giggled when BearSong stuck out her tongue "Fair point, that doesn't sound like something fun to do" She spoke and stood up herself "Well see you later. Make sure to not get into any trouble, I can't always be there to save you" She teased, referencing how the two first met before padding off towards TigerBlaze.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:40 pm

OakClan

Sunflare looked at Creamflower in surprise. "Are you sure? So soon after our last?" He quickly added, "I mean, I would love to...but are you sure it won't be too much on you? You're the one who has to carry them after all." It had been six moons since his mate had given birth, and while there hadn't been any complications that time, Sunflare didn't want to risk putting too much pressure on the queen's body by asking for more kits so soon. He would have carried the kits if he could, but since that wasn't an option, he almost felt it wasn't fair to ask his mate to do so unless she offered first. He wanted another litter, he wouldn't deny that, but only if Creamflower was ready for it.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Splashfeather laughed in response to Raccoontuft. "We'll see about that." It was then that Beestar announced the morning patrols, and Raccoontuft was chosen to accompany the leader on hers. "Oh--" She felt the conversation had ended a bit abruptly, but duty called. "Well, I'll see you later! Have fun." She waved to Raccoontuft with her tail before turning back to Jackdawstrike and Ivypaw. At Ivypaw's invitation to join her and Robinwind for their herb collection, Splashfeather perked up and nodded. "Sure, I'll help!

Tigerblaze was caught off guard by the sound of Beestar calling his name. Though it wasn't uncommon for him, as a senior warrior, to lead patrols, he was just a bit surprised anytime the leader picked him to do so, especially over her deputy. Ever since the incident in leaf-bare when Bearsong, then Bearpaw, went missing, there had been even more tension between Tigerblaze and his leader than usual. That tension had mostly calmed over the past moons; Beestar was his leader and he a senior warrior, so there was a level of respect between them despite their differences. Even if as much as he had disagreed with Streamstar's choice in appointing his mate as deputy all those moons ago, and as much as he disagreed with Beestar's own choices sometimes, Tigerblaze couldn't deny that she was, for the most part, a respectable leader. He simply felt she had been given too much power too soon. Still, the golden tabby knew he wasn't the leader's favorite--or anyone's, for that matter. No matter. Rising to his paws, Tigerblaze spotted Dovespirit almost immediately, talking to Bearsong, and made his way to her first. The new warrior met him halfway, and he gave her a curt nod. "Dovespirit," he meowed the former kittypet's new name, if only to acknowledge her status as an official warrior. Turning around, he flicked his tail for her to follow and started heading towards Elmshade and Falconpaw.

Dustpaw stuck close to Dappleleaf's side, but her gaze flitted about frequently, from her new mentor to her parents to Poppypaw and his new mentor, and finally to Fawnpaw. She could almost feel his anxiety just from the look on his face; while not as nervous as her, at least initially, he was clearly more so than Poppypaw. Dustpaw couldn't remember a time when the three kits weren't together, and yet she knew, from listening to those around her, that Fawnpaw hadn't been born in the clan as she and Poppypaw had. While she didn't look at her adoptive brother as any different, she sometimes got the feeling that he himself did, and now that they were on the path to becoming warriors, she wondered how much more pressured he felt.

Just before Riverstripe had run off to meet Weaselstripe, Beestar announced that he would be joining her on a patrol and Elmshade joining Tigerblaze. He couldn't help but feel a small pang of disappointment; he had been looking forward to taking their apprentices out together, although it wasn't like they didn't already. But he pushed the disappointment away, reminding himself that it wasn't every day he got to patrol with Beestar. He should be glad if anything. "I guess so," he responded, trying not to sound too disappointed. "Well, that's fine. We can work on it later. See you!" Waving his tail, he quickly made his way to his former apprentice to congratulate him. "I'm sure you will," he purred, touching noses with the young tom. "You're a smart warrior, Weaselstripe. You would've turned out smart whether I mentored you or not. But I'm glad I did." He flicked Weaselstripe's ear with his tail before adding, "Well, I'll leave you two to it. I've got to go join Beestar. Stay safe, okay?" With that, he made his way through the crowd of cats and over to Beestar, although he kept a respectable distance when he saw her talking to Blizzardclaw. Falconpaw met up with him at about the same time, and he playfully cuffed his apprentice over the ear in greeting. "It's about time I saw you. You and Stormpaw sure were tired this morning, huh?"

EagleClan

Southstar nodded thoughtfully, letting a moment of silence pass before speaking up again. "I understand. But your duty is to the entire clan, not just to one litter of kits. If this is truly about being a father to the fatherless, then perhaps there are more young cats you should be paying attention to. Darkclaw doesn't have parents, does he? Neither does Blazefrost; he lost his father when he was only two moons old, and now his mother is gone too. Wolfpaw and Hornetpaw's father died before they were even born. It's sad, but that's the reality of the world we live in. But that's why we live in a clan. We're all here for each other, not necessarily to be parents or siblings to those who don't have them, but to be clanmates. Your intentions are admirable, Daydream, but I want you to be focused on the clan as a whole, not just to Foxcloud and her kits. They are by no means alone; there are plenty of cats who are looking out for them, probably more than you realize." He straightened up into a sitting position and curled his tail around his paws, meeting Daydream's gaze calmly. "You're my medicine cat, Daydream, and I respect you. But I'm also your leader, and as your leader, I'm telling you, for your own good and the good of the clan, to keep a respectable distance from now on. I'm not saying to avoid Foxcloud or her kits by any means, just to treat them as you would any other clanmate. Can you do that for me?"

Littleflower purred, momentarily pushing Swiftbadger out of her head in favor of mirroring her apprentice's enthusiasm--although it was hard to do when he walked so close to her. "I was just the same way when I became an apprentice. Couldn't wait to start exploring the territory, trying battle moves, everything!" She gave Brightpaw a friendly bump with her flank. "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to learn and see it all." At Springheart's and Swiftbadger's suggestions, she nodded her agreement. "That sounds good," she echoed. "We should show them the places to steer clear of." Fixing the apprentices with a stern gaze, she added, "And you three had better not think of running off to any of those places later on. We're always watching, you know!" Her tone was firm, but there was a lighthearted glint in her eyes. She knew how easily excitable new apprentices were, and she remembered fondly her own days of sneaking off and getting into trouble as an apprentice.

Darkclaw had found and caught the squirrel within moments of smelling it, and was just beginning to bury it at the base of a tree when he froze. The scent of fresh blood and thick fur of the squirrel in his mouth was nearly enough to choke him, easily blocking off his sense of smell, but now that he set it down he could detect...cat-scent, it smelled like, although it was neither OakClan nor EagleClan. In fact, it was unlike that of a kittypet or loner too, for that matter. It was faint and dank, and Darkclaw couldn't tell where it was coming from. He had to wonder if perhaps the squirrel just smelled funny, but double-taking, there was no doubt. He smelled feline, somewhere. But where?

Eveningpaw's eyes widened when Deertail described the monsters to them. She had heard about them briefly once or twice before, but being so close to where they roamed and smelling the acrid tang was enough to make her fur stand on end. She hesitated before tentatively reaching out a paw and placing it on the thunderpath, before yanking it back again. It was hot and hard, like stone, but smelled far worse. Pricking her ears at the sound of rustling behind them, she turned around to see that Streamspot, the clan's deputy and her brother's mentor, had finally caught up to them. She dipped her head respectfully to the she-cat but said nothing. Truth be told, she felt a little intimidated by the she-cat, and wondered if Bramblepaw felt the same way.

"It'll be okay," Emberkit assured Sorrelkit, just as Russetswirl went to go talk to Oatleaf. "See? He's asking her if we can listen to stories right now. He only says not to leave the nursery because he doesn't want us to get in trouble. But we won't, right?" He smiled innocently at his sisters, just as Russetswirl padded back to them, Pinekit and Applekit right behind him. "So, do we get to go see Oatleaf?" he asked his father expectantly, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

(will post for nightwish later)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:04 am

Creamflower looks at Sunflare and understands his hesitation, nuzzling him in reassurance. "I am sure." she said. "I am proud to have raised Dustpaw, Poppypaw, and Fawnpaw! I feel ready to raise another litter with you. I know I will be just fine since my body had time to recover during the six moons of raising them."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:15 pm

▸▹STREAMSPOT◃◂
|| Female || 46 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Deertail, Eveningpaw, Bramblepaw ||

Streamspot wrote:Streamspot had stopped in the brush to watch Deertail explain the thunderpath to the two apprentices. She brushed against a juniper bush and Deertail instantly heard. As she padded out of the cover of the forest and into the open clearing by the thunderpath she purred, "Just me." Then her eyes flashed to the two kits. "That's another danger of the thunderpath. You won't be able to smell your enemies near-by."

Waiting on Deertail

▸▹BEARSONG◃◂
|| female || 14 moons || OakClan Warrior || tagged ~ Dovespirit||

Bearsong wrote:Bearsong waved her tail in good-bye to her friend. "Me and trouble? Where'd you get that idea?" Bearsong purred with a grin on her muzzle. She quickly ducked out of the tunnel and sped away from camp at a gallop hoping to get some distance from the other patrols that would be heading out. She wanted to do some solo hunting for once. As much as she loved being with her clan-mates it was nice to get a breather by herself. She ran along the moor until she was a good distance from camp and slowed to scent the air. Almost immediately she picked up the scent of rabbit. She ducked down into a now perfected hunting crouch moving silently towards the creature. It would have been easier to catch with a clanmate but it was more impressive to catch it on your own. She stalked forward until she was within leaping distance and then sprang! The rabbit must have heard her though because she landed in a cloud of dust. She immediately started after it chasing it towards the border with EagleClan.

▸▹BRAMBLEPAW◃◂
|| male || 6 moons || EagleClan Apprentice || tagged ~ Streamspot, Eveningpaw, Deertail||

Bramblepaw wrote:Bramblepaw listened carefully as Deertail spoke. His expression changing to one of disbelief as he explained that the monster ate the two-legs. Two-legs are even crazier than I thought! He excitedly jumped forward beside Deertail making sure to place his paws just how he did. The surface felt particularly rough on his still kit soft paw pads. He tried really hard to feel for anything his dark blue eyes narrowing in concentration. He turned his head quickly as Streamspot appeared. A shock of adrenaline ran through him and he realized how badly he wanted to impress her. Though he'd never said it aloud, not knowing who his real parents are made him feel like he needed to earn the right to stay in EagleClan.

Waiting on Deertail

▸▹PINEKIT◃◂
|| male || 2 moons || EagleClan Kit|| tagged ~ Applekit, Russetswirl, Oakleaf ||

Pinekit wrote:Pinekit smiled brightly at his sister as she asked her question. "I don't know. You should ask her!" He was interrupted by Russetswirl who scolded them. Pinekit's ears fell and he looked ashamedly down at his paws. He knew he shouldn't have followed but it was so hard to wait. "Sorry Russetswirl." Pinekit mumbled. As his father walked away he stole a quick glance at Oakleaf hoping she wouldn't send them away for being disobedient to Russetswirl.

▸▹LILACKIT◃◂
|| female || 1 moon || EagleClan Kit || tagged ~ ||

Lilackit wrote:Lilackit rolled her eyes as her brothers pouted about not being able to find it. "I didn't cheat! Its in here!" she insisted. "Okaay I'll give you a hint." She scrunched her nose thinking of a good one. "Its in a spot where kits take their naps!" She tried to avoid looking at Foxcloud's nest where she hid it so she didn't give it away.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:13 pm

Creamflower looks at Sunflare and understands his hesitation, nuzzling him in reassurance. "I am sure." she said. "I am proud to have raised Dustpaw, Poppypaw, and Fawnpaw! I feel ready to raise another litter with you. I know I will be just fine since my body had time to recover during the six moons of raising them."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:47 pm

Current Territory Status wrote:New Moon [] Waxing [] Half-Moon [] Waxing (after half-moon) [] Full Moon [] Waning [] Half-Moon [] Waning (after half-moon) []
Morning [] Sunhigh [] Afternoon [] Night []
New-Leaf [] Green-Leaf [] Leaf-Fall [] Leaf-Bare []
OakClan Weather: Storm Incoming
EagleClan Weather: Storm Incoming

OakClan

Beestar 49 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Streamstar Tags: Lives: ★★★★★★★★
"𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝐼'𝓂 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈,

G r e e n eyes held skyward as lightning crackled through the clouds. Beestar’s tail-tip was flicking uneasily, absent-mindedly, her attention held by the sky. “We’re in for quite the storm,” the leader mumbled to herself. Most eerily, not a single breeze stirred the warm dawn air. A chill ran down the leader’s spine and her fur began to rise at the sense of foreboding she couldn’t shake.

“You’re being ridiculous,” Beestar told herself with a shake of her head. Bunching her haunches, the tabby leaped down from the branches of the tree that made the majority of her home. She sat beside her den, pointedly looking away from the incoming storm.

𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈."

Jackdawstrike 15 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Splashfeather, Ivypaw Tags: Splashfeather
"ℑ'𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢,

J a c k d a w s t r i k e was lying lazily on his back. The tom had had trouble sleeping since the storm rolled in, the sound of thunder waking him and keeping him conscious, much to his annoyance. Jackdawstrike would never admit to it, but he’d flinched at every clap and winced every time a flash of lightning illuminated the den’s entrance. For awhile, he’d curled up tightly and watched it sleepily. Perhaps he’d even fallen asleep again, for a little while, but only that.

Now, his eyes flicked from the entrance to a familiar tortoiseshell pelt. A smile slipped onto his muzzle as his gaze rested on Splashfeather. The tom rolled over onto his side and extended his paw as far as he could reach, before tapping it onto the queen’s shoulder.

ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢."

Dappleleaf 24 moons Apprentice: Dustpaw Mate/Crush: Weaselstripe Tags: Weaselstripe
"нєу нσηєу уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вє му ∂яυg,

D a p p l e l e a f slept soundly beside her mate. Tucked up against Weaselstripe, she was safe and sound asleep. Not long ago, the calico’s eyes had cracked open, and she had seen it was still particularly dark. Unaware of the storm and not awake long enough to catch the sound of thunder, Dappleleaf had gone back to sleep, sure that it wasn't yet dawn.

уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вє му ηєω ρяєѕ¢яιρтιση."

Stormpaw 8 moons Mentor: Elmshade Mate/Crush: Dustpaw Tags:
"Can't bear to wash out the wasted time

T h e gray tabby lay in his nest, feigning sleep. He knew it was time to leave the den, but with the storm blowing in, he was in no hurry. Besides, Elmshade would fetch him if he stayed too long, wouldn't she? And, besides, the den was warmer and cozier than ever - for the first time, Stormpaw shared a den with more than three cats. With the addition of Creamflower's litter, the den may seem smaller and harder to navigate, but Stormpaw felt safer and less alone. For so long it had just been he and Falconpaw. The tom could get used to this, he thought.

Between your lips and mine."

Fawnpaw 6 moons Mentor: Weaselstripe Mate/Crush: Tags:
"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ,

T h e brown-and-white tom rose to his paws and shook his pelt out. Eagerness drove Fawnpaw’s footsteps as he padded from the den. For a moment when he woke, the young cat had forgotten where he was, his first day as an apprentice feeling like a moon-old dream. Then reality had set in, and he’d been up at once, giving his littermates a nudge, but not being able to wait any longer. Now, he headed towards the warriors’ den. He sat outside, shifting from one paw to the other as he waited for Weaselstripe to wake.

sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀʙ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 45 moons Apprentice: Redpaw Crush: Littleflower Tags: Redpaw
"𝕀'𝕞 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥-𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣-

T h e gray tabby’s tail flicked back and forth, brushing the camp floor. Something about the stillness of the air was causing Swiftbadger’s pelt to prickle with irritation. He felt on edge, and hadn’t even bothered to wake his fellow mentor’s before heading towards the apprentice’s den.

The tom poked his head inside and barked, “Redpaw! We’re going to volunteer for the dawn patrol. Hurry up.” Swiftbadger backed away from the den and turned to face the camp. While he waited for his apprentice, his eyes scanned the camp, searching out EagleClan’s deputy.

𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣?"

Acornspots 🌪 45 moons 🌪🌪 Apprentice: 🌪 Mate: Russetswirl 🌪 Tags: Kits
"coυld тнιѕ вe love aт ғιrѕт ѕιgнт, or ѕнoυld ι walĸ вy agaιn?

A c o r n s p o t s lie at the edge of the nursery, her kits still left in her nest. She watched the sky nervously, her whiskers twitching. It looked like a bad storm was rolling in, and she didn’t quite like the looks of it. The queen trusted her Clanmates, however, to keep her and her very vulnerable kits safe. That’s all she cared about: her kits being safe.

The queen rose to her paws and padded back towards her nest. She curled around her kits once more, and she’d begun to shiver, despite the weather being warm. Now, Acornspots began to purr, resting her head on her paws.

yoυ're pнoтogenιcally dreѕѕed, тнe converѕaтιon вegιnѕ."

Quiverheart 18 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Tags: Darkclaw
"All these confusing images of what life should look like...

Q u i v e r h e a r t hadn’t slept well. Her thoughts kept returning to the silver fur she and Darkclaw had found in the forest. They’d brought the concern to Southstar - but in the end, what could they do with a trail that led nowhere? Nothing, as helpless as it seemed. And Quiverheart was not a fan of feeling helpless - she had felt that way her entire life, and she’d only started to find courage. Something in the shadows was killing her Clanmates, and a possible clue had taken them...nowhere.

The calico had been awake for a while, her wide eyes holding a wired sort of look. Now, Quiverheart paced the den, pausing beside a dark tom. “Darkclaw - wake up.” She nudged him sharply with her muzzle. “I need to talk to you.”

Are just illusions; they are just illusions - that mean so much to me."

Deertail ϟ 46 moons ϟϟ Apprentice: Eveningpaw ϟ Mate: Tickfang (Formerly), Foxcloud (Formerly) ϟ Tags:
"ⱠØVɆⱤ ₵Ø₥Ɇ ⱧØⱠĐ ₥Ɇ, ⱧɆ₳Đ'₴ Ø₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₣Ɽł₮Ⱬ;

T e l l me it was just a bad dream, Deertail thought bitterly to himself. The ginger-and-white tom’s eyes held a sorrowful look. As he woke, so did the dawning that he still had to train his former mate’s kit. The daughter that he had loved for all of Foxcloud’s pregnancy, that should have been his. Now he could only look at the young tabby with malice.

And I have to keep doing this...every...day… Deertail felt no strength in his muscles, no will in his body to move. Dragging himself up was a chore, but still the tom did it. He forced his pawsteps out of the den, and he glanced towards the apprentices’ den - but only for a moment. Then, he turned away, and padded towards the forest.

฿ØĐɎ ł₦₮ØӾł₵₳₮ɆĐ; ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲₴ ₵Ø₥₣ØⱤ₮₳฿ⱠɎ ₥łӾɆĐ."

Willowkit 2 moon Mentor: Mate/Crush: Tags: Acornspots + Littermates
"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷' 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓭;

W i l l o w k i t slept soundly next to her littermates. She stirred lightly when Acornspots returned to the nest - only to smile sleepily at her mother and then close her eyes again.

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓬𝓮 - 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮."
Last edited by C a s on Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:26 am

OakClan

Robinwind | 35 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Ivypaw | Tags: Ivypaw, Splashfeather, Jackdawstrike
Robinwind said his goodbyes to Lighttail and then headed over towards Ivypaw. He found her with some of the younger warriors, Splashfeather and Jackdawstrike, and approached with a smile. "Hi Ivypaw!" He said. "Sorry to interrupt, but I was hoping we could go get some herbs collected today since the weather has been so nice. Are you ready?" He looked to the two warriors, neither of who had been called out to patrol. "Splashfeather, Jackdawstrike, do you two want to come along as well?" They could use the extra paws.

Elmshade | 35 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Stormpaw | Tags: Stormpaw, Tigerblaze, Dovespirit
Elmshade gave her apprentice a smile, glad that he didn't seem like he was going to sulk the entire time. As Tigerblaze and Dovespirit walked over, she met them partway. She purred as she watched Stormpaw go to Dovespirit, and then turned to face Tigerblaze. "HI Tigerblaze." She greeted to the senior warrior. "Should we head out for the border, then?" She didn't imagine that the patrol would take too long. Elmshade didn't think they'd have much trouble with EagleClan today, but she still was a bit cautious; after she had been caught over the border looking for Bearsong moons ago, she wasn't sure if the EagleClan cats would remember that, and didn't really want to run into a patrol and find out. "Is there anything in particular we should keep an eye out for today, Tigerblaze?" She asked.

Poppypaw | 6 moons | Kit | Tags: Dawntrail, Dappleleaf, Dustpaw.
Poppypaw smiled and nodded, "That's okay!" He was incredibly excited to go out of camp for the first time ever. He thought that he would probably like it even if Dawntrail only showed him a mud puddle near the border. As she beckoned him, he hopped after his mentor towards his sister and Dappleleaf. He gave an excited smile to his sister as their mentors spoke, hoping that Dappleleaf and Dustpaw would say yes to exploring the territory together.

EagleClan

Applekit | 2 moons | Kit | Tags: Pinekit, Russetswirl, Oatleaf
Applekit pouted at her father, folding her ears back as she was scolded. "Sorry." She said. "It's just so hard to wait around," She complained. "Being a 'kit' is no fun sometimes." She mumbled. There were so many rules, at least the older cats didn't get scolded for leaving the nursery. Applekit looked to Pinekit to see what he was going to do. Maybe they'd still get to go.

Smokekit | 1 moons | Kit | Tags: Lilackit, Silverkit, Mudkit
Smokekit puffed up his fur. "Okay fine." He said to Lilackit when she promised it was in the den. When she gave a hint, he sniffed around at the bedding near Stagleap's nest where they slept, pushing some of it around to search for the moss ball.
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Albino_ » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:48 am

Ivypaw | she cat | 15 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: camp | crush: Jackdawstrike | tags: Splashfeather, Jackdawstrike, Robinwind

Ivypaw smiled and purred "great!" She said happily as she looked to see Robinwind come over "hi!" She said smiling. She looked at Robinwind before answering "I asked them already, they both are gonna come along!" She said happily, she was happy her two friends where gonna tag along
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:29 pm

▸▹STREAMSPOT◃◂
|| Female || 46 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Deertail, Bramblepaw, Eveningpaw ||

Streamspot wrote:Streamspot blinked in agreement with Deertail before walking over to Bramblepaw and crouching beside him next to the thunderpath. Her ears pricked forward and her tail swished lazily behind her. As she looked into his dark blue eyes she felt unnerved. Like she had seen them somewhere else. Flicking an ear she shook off the feeling. She had been anxious for no reason lately. She kept thinking she smelt her mother's scent in the air but she knew she was imagining it. She had to be- as there was no way the cat could make it so far into the territory without leaving a trail. Focus. She reminded herself. "Run alongside me. Move fast and don't let anything stop you. Feel the path. Does it feel safe?" She asked her apprentice.

▸▹BEARSONG◃◂
|| female || 14 moons || OakClan Warrior || tagged ~ open ||

Bearsong wrote:Bearsong's rabbit raced just a length ahead of her and leapt over a thin bit of the stream crossing into EagleClan territory. It practically ran into a large orange and white warrior. Bearsong barely managed to skid to an ungraceful stop before she herself fell into the water.

▸▹BRAMBLEPAW◃◂
|| male || 6 moons || EagleClan Apprentice || tagged ~ Streamspot, Deertail, Eveningpaw||

Bramblepaw wrote:Bramblepaw without realizing mirrored Streamspot's stance exactly. If they'd been the same size and color they'd look like twins from behind. Bramblepaw looked up at her soaking in every word she said as if his life depended on it. He looked down at his paws thinking about what Deertail had said about the monsters. Feeling nothing he nodded. "Yeah its safe." Streamspot counted to three and they raced across the path together. Bramblepaw felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest when they made it to the other side. Looking back across at it his adopted sister he gave her a reassuring smile. "Your turn Eveningpaw!"

▸▹PINEKIT◃◂
|| male || 2 moons || EagleClan Kit|| tagged ~ Oakleaf, Russetswirl, Applekit ||

Pinekit wrote:Pinekit waited patiently for Oakleaf's answer though he did catch a glance from Applekit. He could tell she was wondering about their plan. He twitched his whiskers hoping she would know that meant they'd sneak off the first chance they got. They spent everyday together since birth and so he hoped she'd get his vague answer.

▸▹LILACKIT◃◂
|| female || 1 moon || EagleClan Kit || tagged ~ Smokekit, Silverkit, Mudkit. ||

Lilackit wrote:Lilackit giggled as her brothers still searched. She couldn't wait for them to find it!
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:59 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower looks at Sunflare and understands his hesitation, nuzzling him in reassurance. "I am sure." she said. "I am proud to have raised Dustpaw, Poppypaw, and Fawnpaw! I feel ready to raise another litter with you. I know I will be just fine since my body had time to recover during the six moons of raising them."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me