A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:44 am

Current Territory Status wrote:New Moon [] Waxing [] Half-Moon [] Waxing (after half-moon) [] Full Moon [] Waning [] Half-Moon [] Waning (after half-moon) []
Morning [] Sunhigh [] Afternoon [] Night []
New-Leaf [] Green-Leaf [] Leaf-Fall [] Leaf-Bare []
OakClan Weather: Fair
EagleClan Weather: Fair

OakClan

Beestar 49 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Streamstar Tags: Clan; Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★
"𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝐼'𝓂 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈,

B e e s t a r watched in silence as Weaselstripe approached his new apprentice, a smile on her muzzle. This, perhaps, was the most fulfilling part of her duties. While not many moons she had been leader, Beestar had to admit that rank ceremonies were the most satisfying; the look on a cat’s face as they became a warrior, the excitement in a new apprentice’s eyes. She gave Weaselstripe a confident nod in response.

As the excitement died down, the leader addressed her Clan, “OakClan, I welcome three new apprentices before you. I’m sure our new mentors will do their best to pass on their skills - as well as our more experienced senior warrior. Dawntrail, I trust you to offer guidance to Dappleleaf and Weaselstripe as they learn how to teach these young cats new skills.” Beestar’s eyes trailed the crowd for a moment. She decided to leave the mentors to their training, and to proceed with patrols.

“Now that it’s sunhigh, let’s get to work on our duties. Tigerblaze, I would like you to lead a border patrol along the stream. Take Dovespirit, Elmshade, and Stormpaw with you. I’ll be taking out a hunting patrol - Raccoontuft, Riverstripe, and Falconpaw, please join me.”

With that, the announcements were over. The tabby bunched her muscles and sprang down, padding in quick steps towards her deputy. “I hope you don’t mind staying in camp this morning,” Beestar mewed, touching her nose to Blizzardclaw's shoulder in apology. “It feels like moons since I’ve stretched my legs.” This wasn’t the case - now that her kits were apprentices, Beestar tried to join her Clan on their patrols as often as possible; but, after moons of watching over her Clan and little ones during her pregnancy and their kithood, the leader felt as if she had quite a bit of lost time to make up for. She stepped back and flicked her tail towards the medicine cat's den. "Send out another patrol along the moor border, won't you? There have been strange scents around the tunnels again...and it's the half-moon, so send someone to Robinwind's den to see if he and Ivypaw need help gathering herbs for their journey tonight. I'm sure they could use the extra paws!"

𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈."

Jackdawstrike 15 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Splashfeather, Ivypaw Tags: Splashfeather, Raccoontuft, Ivypaw
"ℑ'𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢,

J a c k d a w s t r i k e ’ s focus returned to the ceremony as soon as Beestar began talking, but a deep frown crossed his muzzle as Weaselstripe was named Fawnkit’s mentor. A heavy sigh escaped him as he glanced back at his comrades, listening to Ivypaw discussing the prospects of receiving her full name. “I think it’s about time you got it,” the big black cat snorted. “You’ve been working for moons - you’ve trained harder than any of us warriors have had to! It’s been moons.” The tom shook his head in frustration. “I can’t believe Robinwind hasn’t given it to you yet.”

ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢."

Dappleleaf 24 moons Apprentice: Dustpaw Mate/Crush: Weaselstripe Tags: Dustpaw
"нєу нσηєу уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вє му ∂яυg,

N o w off to the side with her apprentice, Dappleleaf curled her fluffy tail around her white paws. The calico returned her eyes to Beestar, though she kept a careful watch on Dustpaw out of the corner of her vision, hoping the apprentice wasn’t too rattled from all of the excitement. As her mate’s name was called to mentor Fawnpaw, her green eyes lit up. A purr rumbled in her chest as her gaze flicked to her mate, pride welling in her chest.

уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вє му ηєω ρяєѕ¢яιρтιση."

Stormpaw 8 moons Mentor: Elmshade Mate/Crush: Dustpaw Tags: Falconpaw; Elmshade
"Can't bear to wash out the wasted time

P a d d i n g alongside Falconpaw, Stormpaw let out an audible groan. “Mouse-dung,” he whispered to his brother, slowing his pace. “Tigerblaze? That grumpy old badger is going to make this a horrible patrol...at least you get to go hunting!” The gray tabby flicked his tail towards Elmshade. “I think Riverstripe has gone off to talk to Weaselstripe...have fun with mom!” The apprentice tapped his flank against his brother’s before speeding up his steps and trotting up to his mentor.

“Elmshade!” Stormpaw purred, stopping at her side. He flicked his tail towards Tigerblaze. “Please tell me you have some tricks to make a patrol with Tigerblaze interesting. I think I’ll die of boredom before we even get back to camp...or, Tigerblaze might catch me having too much fun and rip my pelt off.” Stormpaw wrinkled his nose. Tigerblaze was a hard-working, experienced warrior that had earned his Clanmates’ respect - but to the young apprentice, being likeable outweighed these qualities, though that would change with maturity.

Between your lips and mine."

Fawnpaw 6 moons Mentor: Weaselstripe Mate/Crush: Tags: Weaselstripe
"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ,

F o r a moment, Fawnpaw forgot to move - and then he did so all at once, nearly butting his mentor in the head. Finally, the customary nose-touch was complete, and Fawnpaw seated himself beside Weaselstripe, giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks. As the ceremony ended, the brown-and-white tabby looked up at Weaselstripe with wide, expectant eyes. “What do we do first, Weaselstripe? Do I get to see where EagleClan lives now?” He had always pictured EagleClan territory to be as fierce as the bird for which it was named: he pictured mountains, towering trees, the calls of carnivorous birds.

sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀʙ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 45 moons Apprentice: Crush: Littleflower Tags: Redpaw, Littleflower, Springheart, Wrenpaw, Brightpaw
"𝕀'𝕞 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥-𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣-

“ W e l l that works out perfectly - that had been my plan with Redpaw,” the tabby replied. As the caught up with Springheart and Redpaw’s littermates, the warrior nodded along with Littleflower, keeping close to her. Swiftbadger wouldn’t consider himself possessive - no, he was protective. Littleflower was important to him, and he told himself the compulsive need to stand so near her when she’s around was just that - to protect her.

“Sounds good,” Swiftbadger nodded in agreement with Springheart. “Why don’t we heard towards the green-leaf Twolegplace? Twolegs will be coming in soon, so we might as well go check it out before they get here.” He glanced up at the sky: sun-high. Twolegs often came in the afternoon to pitch colorful tarps and then would spend the rest of the night making a ruckus and scaring away prey. “The training clearing is on the way, after all! Oh, and hello to you, too, Springheart.” His whiskers twitched in amusement as his Clanmate tacked the hello onto the end of her suggestion.

𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣?"

Acornspots 🌪 45 moons 🌪🌪 Apprentice: 🌪 Mate: Russetswirl 🌪 Tags: Streamspot; Foxcloud
"coυld тнιѕ вe love aт ғιrѕт ѕιgнт, or ѕнoυld ι walĸ вy agaιn?

T h e spotted queen dipped her head. “Thank you, Streamspot...and thank StarClan that EagleClan has you!” As she watched the deputy bound off, Acornspots tipped her head in thought. Deertail… Acornspots shook her head. It wasn’t her business, and she had stayed out of it. She had never been particularly close to either Deertail or Foxcloud, but with Russetswirl being her mate and Foxcloud having shared the nursery with her for a couple of moons, she had never found a reason to dislike the queen. The fact that she had cheated on and lied to her former mate rubbed Acornspots the wrong way, and she had to admit her trust in Foxcloud’s character was damaged, but she still liked the queen well enough - and again, it’s none of my business, it’s between her and those toms, Acornspots reminded herself.

As Foxcloud padded over to her, Acornspots greeted her with a friendly smile. “That’s just what I was talking to Streamspot about. I told her that with all the kits in the nursery and now that the warm seasons are here, the nursery has to get a little bigger. She told me she’d send warriors to begin digging it out tonight. Those not at the Gathering, probably.” The silver warrior bumped Foxcloud’s flank with her own. “And what about you, Foxcloud? Excited to be back in the warriors’ den? Before my litter I never could have imagined giving up my duties for anything...now it feels like my duties were just in the way of my kits!” Her gaze flicked fondly towards the nursery, unaware that inside both Russetswirl and Stagleap were managing a whole squad of eager, excited kits.

yoυ're pнoтogenιcally dreѕѕed, тнe converѕaтιon вegιnѕ."

Quiverheart 18 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Tags: Darkclaw
"All these confusing images of what life should look like...

T h e calico warrior sprang, her claws unsheathed. Her paws came down on the vole’s back and her strike was quick, jaws meeting neck with a satisfying crunch. Lifting her catch, Quiverheart trotted towards the forest to bury her prey safely among the trees. As she begin to dig the earth up, Quiverheart noticed that her dark-furred companion had disappeared for his own hunt. Wonder if Deertail will be in a good mood after taking Eveningpaw out… Her tail kinking and unkinking nervously at the thought, Quiverheart’s ears swiveled towards the forest. The prey had been a quick catch, but the green-leaf sun was warm on her skin, her pelt thin.

Heading into the treeline, Quiverheart opened her jaws. She could detect the faint scents of a squirrel and mouse that had passed earlier, but there was something she couldn’t quite identify. It smelled like cat-scent, but earthen, and almost… Dark? Is that possible, for scents to smell...dark? Fur bristling, Quiverheart crouched in a defensive stance, creeping forward slowly. Her heart was pounding, and she suddenly wished she and Darkclaw had not parted ways.

As she followed the scent, it began to fade until it was gone. Quiverheart’s ears flattened. A...disappearing cat? Ears still pinned and eyes in slits, Quiverheart’s pace quicked as she turned and headed back the way she came. She almost missed the flash of silver fur caught in a low bush. She paused to sniff it, and found it was the same, almost as if the tomcat had stopped and rubbed his back against the bush’s branches. I have to fetch Darkclaw. Hunt forgotten, Quiverheart bounded back towards where she and Darkclaw had parted.

Are just illusions; they are just illusions - that mean so much to me."

Deertail ϟ 46 moons ϟϟ Apprentice: Eveningpaw ϟ Mate: Tickfang (Formerly), Foxcloud (Formerly) ϟ Tags: Eveningpaw, Bramblepaw, Streamspot
"ⱠØVɆⱤ ₵Ø₥Ɇ ⱧØⱠĐ ₥Ɇ, ⱧɆ₳Đ'₴ Ø₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₣Ɽł₮Ⱬ;

T h e ginger-and-white tom’s whiskers twitched with amusement as he watched the apprentices recoil with disgust. “This is the Thunderpath,” he nodded to confirm Eveningpaw’s guess. “Twolegs use their monsters on them. The monsters eat the Twolegs and carry them everywhere they want to go.” Glancing at the thunderpath, Deertail’s own nose wrinkled. Not only was the stench disgusting - he couldn’t imagine living like a monster as some Twoleg slave. “Now, monsters are very dangerous,” the warrior continued. “Since you’re apprentices, you’ll follow my lead. The easiest way is to stand on the black stone a bit like this - “ Deertail stepped forward, placing his front paws at the very edge of the asphalt, “ - and feeling the ground. When monsters are coming, it makes the whole stone rumble. It’s not safe to cross until all of the rumbling stops.”

Suddenly, the tom’s ears pricked. Glancing behind us, Deertail called out, “Streamspot, is that you? I couldn’t even smell you coming - what with all of this Twoleg stench!” Taking his paws from the stone, Deertail turned and gazed into the trees, waiting for the deputy to emerge.”

฿ØĐɎ ł₦₮ØӾł₵₳₮ɆĐ; ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲₴ ₵Ø₥₣ØⱤ₮₳฿ⱠɎ ₥łӾɆĐ."

Willowkit 2 moon Mentor: Mate/Crush: Tags: Sorrelkit, Emberkit, Russetswirl, Stagleap, the nursery is literally full bro
"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷' 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓭;

T h e tortie began to pout at Russetswirl’s words, even more so with Stagleap’s. Russetswirl was easier to convince - all the dilute cat had to do was try out her tiny kit-charm, and their father was usually melting. Stagleap, though, was a firm mother, and Willowkit knew better than to argue with her, just as she did with Acornspots.

As Emberkit suggested they go see Oatleaf, Willowkit bounced on her paws. “Yes! Yes! I want to hear stories!” She pranced in a circle around her brother before bumping her head into Sorrelkit’s shoulder. “Okay, you’re not a mouse-heart, I’m sorry,” she said quickly. “Come on Sorrelkit! Stories!”

//whoops, thanks for catchin' that stormy!

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓬𝓮 - 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮."
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:15 pm

𝓞𝓪𝓴𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Bʅιȥȥαɾԃƈʅαɯ
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Tom ✦ 48 Moons ✦ Deputy ✦ Crush: Beestar ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: x ✦ Mentions: Beestar, Fawnpaw
    Blizzardclaw watched Beestar eagerly as he was anxious to know just like the other cats in the clan the final new mentor for Fawnpaw, in all reality he did hope it would be going to his son. His son was a great warrior and that wasn't coming from a bias opinion just because he was his son, he knew it as fact how hard he has worked at being a warrior the past several moons since becoming one nearly ten moons ago. And when the leader called out Weaselstripe's name he glanced quickly at the tom, purring softly as he saw how excited he clearly was. The two tom-cat's would be doing good together he just knew it and over the next moons he would be proved right.

Wҽαʂҽʅʂƚɾιρҽ
    Tom ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Warrior ✦ Mate: Dappleleaf ✦ Apprentice: Fawnpaw ✦ Tags: Fawnpaw ✦ Mentions: Dappleleaf, Riverstripe
    Weaselstripe just chose to ignore Tigerblaze, shaking his head to himself as he tried to relax while Beestar got ready to announce Fawnkit's new name and mentor. Which seemed to be a great thing he took time for himself to relax since suddenly Beestar had called out his name to be Fawnpaw's mentor, making him leap onto his paws and head over to Fawnpaw. On his walk over to the new apprentice though he did look at his own former mentor, Riverstripe, proudly then looking over at his mate Dappleleaf until he reached Fawnpaw. He was one of the younger warriors that had yet not had their first apprentice, though he had been looking forward to maybe Poppypaw he was grateful at the same time that Dawntail ended up with him while Fawnpaw seems more his speed.
    "Of course I'll train him with my all Beestar, I promise," He purred out to the leader before touching noses with Fawnpaw like all mentors did with their apprentices before him. Perhaps this would mean himself and his mate could go out with their apprentices after the meeting is over and show them the Oakclan territory together.

Fαʅƈσɳραɯ
    Tom ✦ 8 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Crush: Dustpaw ✦ Mentor: Riverstripe ✦ Tags: Stormpaw ✦ Mentions:
    Falconpaw purred softly and nodded his head a bit at the memory. "That was funny thankfully it wasn't in leaf-bare that happened or we would of gotten sick if we had fallen inside," he mews back to his littermate. He glanced as their mother had announced Fawnpaw's mentor and nodded some to Stormpaw, getting up and heading towards Riverstripe. "You're probably right, easier to find them now while everyone is sitting down."

𝓔𝓪𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    Russetswirl
    Tom ✦ 83 Moons ✦ Former Medicine cat & Warrior ✦ Mate: Acornspots ✦ Apprentice:
    Tags: Nursery; Oatleaf✦ Mentions:
    Russetswirl relaxed some as the kits seemed to start calming down only for two of them to then ask about seeing Oatleaf, sighing once. He knew that would be fine though he wanted to also follow orders given to him by his mate which was to keep them in the nursery, he was sure seeing Oatleaf would be fine though as it would be nice for her to enjoy the kits who would be hanging onto her every word. "Let me go and see how she is feeling, you all stay here and listen to Stagleap until I get back," he told them firmly before he got up and leaving the nursery, going over to the elder quickly. On his walk over to her he noticed his mate talking to his kin Foxcloud which made him purr softly. "Oatleaf? Would it be possible for you to tell stories to the kits? They act like mine are never all that great." He joked slightly.

Mistflower
    She-cat ✦ 43 Moons ✦ Warrior ✦ Crush: Deertail ✦ Apprentice: Hornetpaw ✦ Tags: Hornetpaw, Messfur ✦ Mentions: Messfur's patrol
    Mistflower chuckled softly as she listened to Hornetpaw be dramatic, of course she didn't think her apprentice would ever cross borders but she just had to remind her anyway as it was an official assessment. "You better not, I know you know much better than that you've learned from the best," she joked playfully before they had reached the entrance. She purred as she watched the apprentice scurry off to start on their final test before becoming a warrior, watching which direction Hornetpaw had headed in before padding over to Messfur and his patrol as they reached the entrance. "Messfur do you mind staying away from that area of the woods? It'll be where Hornetpaw will be doing her final hunting assessment before becoming a warrior," she had asked as she used her tail to point in the direction the apprentice had headed.

Foxcloud
    She-cat ✦ 36 Moons ✦ Queen ✦ Ex-Mate: Deertail ✦ Crush: Daydream ✦ Apprentice:
    Tags: Acornspots ✦ Mentions:
    Foxcloud purred as she had listened to the news that Acornspots were telling her about the nursery from her talk with Streamspot. "Well that sounds amazing, I'm sure you'll be needing it with those kits of yours getting bigger every dawn," she teased and sighed once. The gathering, she forgot that was also tonight as she wondered about who would even be attending. She doubted any of her kits would be going as it wouldn't be fair to the older apprentices Hornetpaw and Wolfpaw, she was expecting mostly warriors to be attending and she wasn't even sure about her wanting to attend. Though hearing the question about going back to the warriors den brought her back quickly as she let out a sigh while she shifted where she had been standing. "I don't know, part of me wants to go back to it and of course do warrior duties again but I also just want to stay in the nursery and help with the kits. Between the two of you, you have a lot and I want to ask Southstar about it but I don't know if he would like me doing that." She sighs, including to herself, that's if he will even speak to me since he's still mad at me and also mad to be fathering my kits when I had a mate. "But I think he's going to be avoiding me all day because of his decision on one of the mentors for my kits."

Stagleap
    She-cat ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Queen ✦ Crush: Messfur ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: Nursery; All kits ✦ Mentions: Messfur, Acornspots
    Stagleap headed over to her nest, watching both sets of litters contently while she wondered how the next few moons would be now that the nursery has cleared out a little. She had been in the nursery for a little over two moons, she had forced herself not to do anything to potentially hurt the kits so she relaxed before having them and now they four of them are all wonderful kits that are a moon old. She had at least five more moons in here that's not including if maybe she stayed and potentially had another litter. One with a cat she actually wanted them with - Messfur.
    She shook her head as she tried getting out of her thoughts, hearing Emberkit talking to Russetswirl. "You all should just relax and play in here. Sounds like Smokekit wants to play hide the mossball, just play that until perhaps Acornspots comes back." She wasn't their mother or trying to step in but it was usually common that other queens would look after anothers while they were out of the nursery and she had been around the litter since they were born. She felt like they were almost hers as well as she watched them grow everyday, it was how she felt just as a mother - learning how to be one every day.

Redpaw
    Tom ✦ 6 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Crush: open ✦ Mentor: Swiftbadger ✦ Tags: Swiftbadger, Littleflower, Brightpaw, Wrenpaw, Springheart ✦ Mentions:
    Redpaw purred excitedly as he followed after both of the skilled warriors, he was glad to be going with two of his siblings out of the camp for the first time. Though he wished all five of them could of gone out together, especially him and his brother Bramblepaw, the two of them were close as well as competitive which would of made any day fun of course but today would of been more special to him. Not going against that time with his siblings Wrenpaw and Brightpaw didn't mean as much to him as it did for him and Bramblepaw but he had three sister while he only had one brother. Even if he wasn't truly his brother he felt like one, or at least that's all that he knew and not the truth.
    "Ready?" He purred softly to his two sisters, licking each of their ears sweetly. He stood tall as the three of them began trickling out of the camp to follow their mentors together.

Sorrelkit
    She-kit ✦ 2 Moons ✦ Kit ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Willowkit, Emberkit ✦ Mentions:
    // no problem! I just happened to notice

Hearing Stagleap made Sorrelkit surprised but the queen was quite stern and strict with her litter of kits, then again so was their mother. Their father usually could be a pushover but with Stagleap or even Foxcloud around it seemed like he didn't really do the talking, they did. She didn't mind but she knew her siblings must because they always wanted to do things they shouldn't be or being told not to already while she preferred to follow the rules that were laid out in front of her by their parents and the other queens. "I don't know... That's still leaving the nursery isn't it?" She meowed weakly, "dad said not to leave the nursery..."

Mudkit
    Tom ✦ 1 Moons ✦ Kit ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Lilackit, Smokekit, Silverkit ✦ Mentions: Rest of nursery
    Mudkit listened to Lilackit while she had stated she would go first and nodded his head once. He put his tail on his eyes so he couldn't peak while closing them to see where his sister put the mossball. That's when he heard their mother talking to the other litter of kits, shaking his head once as he was glad they weren't the ones possibly in trouble. When Lilackit stated she hid it he opened his eyes and moved his fluffy tail away from his face, looking around to try to figure out where she hid it.

// I'll reply to everyone else soon ! And sorry Bronzewing I just didn't see the reply when I asked about it :c
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:02 am

Hornetpaw
|EagleClan|apprentice|Tags: Mistflower

Hornetpaw hopped off into the forest, looking around at the woods with bright eyes. This was it! Her assessment! She had to do a good job- be quiet, calm, and not cross into OakClan territory. She also guessed that Mistflower wouldn't want her to leave the territory either for the purpose of catching prey. So that meant she was stuck in EagleClan territory, which should be enough for her to work with.

She wasn't sure if she would run into any other cats- she did hear that Mistflower would tell the patrol not to come this way since she was hunting, but there were always solo patrols or the fact that she could get turned around, accidentally go the wrong way... her mind went back to where Mistflower told her to be. Right- that's what she had to do. Shaking her head, she scolded herself for her excitement. She needed a level head for the hunt.

She wandered on, tasting the air and crouching down to catch the scents of prey. A squirrel- and its trail smelled old, yet as she followed it the scent became fresher. It was somewhere around there, and she crept after it, keeping herself low to the ground just in case it saw her before she saw it. It felt like a while longer that she finally saw the animal, sitting on the floor biting at something it had found. Smiling and shaking her hindquarters she lunged forward, the squirrel seeing her at the last minute and getting its tail pinned to the ground. She dispatched it with one claw, breathing heavily and hoping nobody saw that messy catch. Maybe Mistflower would think she got a solid hit once she saw it.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:52 am

Eagleclan
🦅
Oatleaf
[she | elder | 98 moons | Nobleclaw | tags: Russetswirl ]

She sat near the elder's den, her eyes watching her clan like a hawk, giving a few licks to her front paws when she noticed one of the warrior's making his way to her. She didn't say anything before the tom started to speak "Hmm, let see...what you're going to give me in return to telling them stories?" she meowed giving him a serious look. She looked at him for a sort of quiet moment, when gave a smirk "Just kidding, of course, I will tell them anything they need to know and I know to tell" she murmured with a smile.

Messfur
[tom | warrior | 36 moons | crush: Stagleap | no apprentice | tags: Nightwish, Browntail, Blazefrost, Mistflower]

He looked around the forest to see any movements, seeing lots of them, but sadly they did know them being here as well so catching them could not be easy. He flicked his ears over at Blazefrost, which left the group after something which seemed to be a sparrow as there sure smelled like one. He blinked his eyes a few times as the Mistflower walked to him, with Hornetpaw, he silently listened to what she needed to say and nodded "Alright, we can take the other side of the woods then" he meowed to her, giving a quick look at Nightwish and Browntail as well.

Springheart
[she | warrior | 36 moons |Crush: (open) | apprentice: Wrenpaw | tags: Wrenpaw, Littleflower, Brightpaw, Swiftbadger, Redpaw]

She thought for a moment "oh sure, Why didn't I think of that...yes, we could start with the two legs place then" she meowed to Swiftbadger. Her gaze wandered to the apprentices which were siblings to each other, it sure takes her back to her apprenticeship with Messfur and Brightfeather, her siblings ' It sure was a happy time, but kind of annoying as well' she thought herself.

Silverkit
[tom | kit |1 moon | open crush | mother: Stagleap | tags: Lilackit, Smokekit, Mudkit]

He keeps watching around and sniffed the ground to try to scent where Lilackit was stepped when she hides the moss ball, but his skills were not that good and didn't get him actually anywhere "seriously did you sit on it?" he meowed to his sister looking at her.

Oakclan
🌳
Lighttail
[tom | elder | 62 moons | crush: secret to Dawntrail| tags: Robinwind]

He nodded to the medicine cat "Well why you would not announce the meetings tomorrow? There is nothing happening as far I know, so that could not be a problem" he meowed to him, giving a few licks to his front paws.

Raccoontuft
[she | warrior | 16 moons | crush: Jackdawstrike | no apprentice| tags: Splashfeather, Jackdawnstrike, Ivypaw ]

She flicked her ears over to Beestar when her name was mentioned alongside Beestar herself, Riverstripe, and his apprentice Falconpaw "hunting patrol huh...Oh well, I didn't maybe have an apprentice yet, but I still have something to do" she meowed to Splashfeather, Jackdawnstrike and Ivypaw "See you three later than" she meowed flicking her tail as a bye.

Hazefire
[tom | warrior | 14 moons | crush: (open) | no apprentice | tags: open]

Open for interactions.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Albino_ » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:54 am

Ivypaw | she cat | 15 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: camp | crush: Jackdawstrike | tags: Splashfeather, Jackdawstrike

Ivypaw sighed "yeah, I just hope I get it soon, ya know?" She said softly looking down. Ivypaw looked back up "hey, at least we have new apprentices in the clan now? That's something, right?" She said. The she cat licked her paw before drawing it over her face. She smoothed out her fluffy fur and looked at her two friends "hey, maybe you two might wanna come with Robinwind and I to collect herbs..?" She asked "I can teach you guys some stuff.." she said softly looking at Jackdawstrike and Splashfeather
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:47 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower chants her kits' apprentice names with the rest of the Clan, pride swelling in her chest. Upon hearing Sunflare mentioning how he is going to miss having kits in the nursery, an idea pops in her head. "Well it doesn't have to be the end of it you know!" she said, her eyes sparkling with interest. "How would you feel about having another litter together?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:55 am

▸▹STREAMSPOT◃◂
|| Female || 46 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Deertail, Eveningpaw, & Bramblepaw ||

Streamspot wrote:Streamspot had stopped in the brush to watch Deertail explain the thunderpath to the two apprentices. She brushed against a juniper bush and Deertail instantly heard. As she padded out of the cover of the forest and into the open clearing by the thunderpath she purred, "Just me." Then her eyes flashed to the two kits. "That's another danger of the thunderpath. You won't be able to smell your enemies near-by."

▸▹BEARSONG◃◂
|| female || 14 moons || OakClan Warrior || tagged ~ Dovespirit ||

Bearsong wrote:Bearsong tipped her head her gaze filling with sympathy. She didn't know what it was like to leave a home or a family but she knew that Dovespirit wasn't one to complain unless it was really bothering her. "I know it must have been hard to leave him." She meowed sympathetically. "I'm sure he made more friends though. They live all next to each other in those nests of theirs." As Beestar called Dovespirits name for patrol Bearsong flicked her tail. "Mousedung! I was hoping we could go on your first warrior patrol together." With a quick glance at the medicine den she got to her paws. "I better get out of her before I get assigned to herb hunting." she stuck out her tongue at the thought. She had gotten to know Robinwind and Ivypaw pretty well since her injury but she still took every opportunity to do warrior activities over boring chores.

▸▹BRAMBLEPAW◃◂
|| male || 6 moons || EagleClan Apprentice || tagged ~ Deertail, Streamspots, Eveningpaw ||

Bramblepaw wrote:Bramblepaw listened carefully as Deertail spoke. His expression changing to one of disbelief as he explained that the monster ate the two-legs. Two-legs are even crazier than I thought! He excitedly jumped forward beside Deertail making sure to place his paws just how he did. The surface felt particularly rough on his still kit soft paw pads. He tried really hard to feel for anything his dark blue eyes narrowing in concentration. He turned his head quickly as Streamspot appeared. A shick of adrenaline ran through him and he realized how badly he wanted to impress her. Though he'd never said it aloud, not knowing who his real parents are made him feel like he needed to earn the right to stay in EagleClan.

▸▹PINEKIT◃◂
|| male || 2 moons || EagleClan Kit|| tagged ~ Russetswirl & Oatleaf ||

Pinekit wrote:Pinekit followed Russetswirl at his hind legs as he padded over to Oatleaf. He Poked his head out from behind him as he heard Oatleaf say she'd tell them stories. He smiled widely at this littermates excited their plan had worked!

▸▹LILACKIT◃◂
|| female || 1 moon || EagleClan Kit || tagged ~ Mudkit, Smokekit, and Silverkit ||

Lilackit wrote:Lilackit sat in the corner a smirk on her face. She laughed as Silverkit accused her of sitting on it. "The only thing I'm sitting on is my tail!" she purred standing and spinning to show him.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:11 pm

OakClan

Robinwind | 35 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Ivypaw | Tags: Lighttail
"Well, that's a good point," Robinwind mewed, laughing slightly. "You're right. We'll definitely announce her full name tomorrow." He smiled as the meeting wrapped up. "Well, I suppose I should go get Ivypaw now anyway, we have a bit of chores to do before we head up to the Moonpool tonight. Have a good day, Lighttail." The medicine cat purred to the elder.

Elmshade | 35 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Stormpaw | Tags: Stormpaw, Riverstripe
"Oh, okay," Elmshade said as Riverstripe started to head off to speak with his old apprentice, but then turned again when Beestar announced the duties. "Well, I guess nevermind then, we'll have to see about training together later. Since we're on different patrols" Elmshade said to the other warrior. "I'll see you later!" She turned to go find her apprentice, heading over towards Stormpaw. She wasn't all that thrilled to be assigned to a border patrol with Tigerblaze leading it, but it wasn't the worst thing, she supposed. It would be exciting to go out with Dovespirit for the first time with her having her warrior name though.

Meeting up with Stormpaw, she snuffled a snort at his comment. "I'm sure we'll find something interesting about the day." She said, trying to reassure him. "You shouldn't talk badly about a senior warrior you know." She scolded him, though her tone indicated that she wasn't too upset by it. She felt similarly, after all. "We get to go with Dovespirit too, and maybe we'll catch the scent of something interesting to chase away from the border." Elmshade shrugged. "Besides, Tigerblaze does know how to lead a good border patrol. Watch him, see what you might learn from him, alright? And if he tries to rip your pelt off, he'll have to go through me first." She chuckled. "C'mon, let's go meet up with him and Dovespirit." She flicked her tail and headed off towards the other two warriors.

Poppypaw | 6 moons | Kit | Tags: Dawntrail
Poppypaw nodded at his mentor. He was excited that they might go out with his siblings and their mentors, but even if they didn't, he wasn't sure if anything could ruin his good mood today. "Okay!" He said to Dawntrail. "And that's okay about hunting! Exploring is never boring either." He couldn't wait to see the territory. "I want to see everything! Can we go see EagleClan's border? Maybe we can meet an EagleClan cat!"

EagleClan

Applekit | 2 moons | Kit | Tags: Pinekit
Applekit looked to Pinekit and then over to Oatleaf. "Yeah, me too. Do you think she got in trouble a lot?" She padded close after her brother, excited that they wouldn't have to stay in the crowded nursery. Maybe Oatleaf wouldn't notice if she snuck away to go see the medicine cat den like Pinekit said for their game.

Smokekit | 1 moons | Kit | Tags: Lilackit, Silverkit, Mudkit
Smokekit opened his eyes when Lilackit was done, and then sniffed around in the nursery, pouting at his sister when the game was much harder than he guessed. Oh well. He wouldn't give up so easily! He kept looking for it. "You didn't put it outside, did you?" He asked her, when he hadn't found it after another circle of the nursery. "That's cheating if you did!"
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:31 pm

𝓞𝓪𝓴𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    Bʅιȥȥαɾԃƈʅαɯ
    Tom ✦ 48 Moons ✦ Deputy ✦ Crush: Beestar ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: Beestar ✦ Mentions: Sunflare, Bearsong, Hazefire, Lostnight
    Blizzardclaw listened up to Beestar as she called out the patrol arrangements for the morning, he was fine with her taking the lead. The past few moons he had been doing a lot which he was fine with as he knew if it ever unfortunately came he would be one day leader which would hurt him deeply as he cared for her a lot. "No worries Beestar, I'll enjoy staying here until you return with your patrol. I'm sure your legs need a good run and there's plenty of prey out so you'll enjoy yourself," he purred and licked her ear once. "I'll get Bearsong to help Ivypaw and Robinwind but I'll ask how much help they need for herbs, if they need quite a bit of help I'll send maybe Splashfeather as well." He paused as he thought about who to even send for the patrol she wanted him to set up. He didn't want too many warriors gone all at the same time but could spare some if Bearsong and possibly Splashfeather weren't gone too long with the two medicine cats. "And for the border patrol I'll have Sunflare lead it and take Hazefire and Lostnight with him but I will wait awhile before the three of them leave so we have still a good bit of warriors protecting the camp while everyone is gone. Better safe than sorry." Though it had been moons since anything has happened, the idea of something happening near those tunnels didn't leave him feeling good.

Wҽαʂҽʅʂƚɾιρҽ
    Tom ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Warrior ✦ Mate: Dappleleaf ✦ Apprentice: Fawnpaw ✦ Tags: Riverstripe, Fawnpaw ✦ Mentions:
    Weaselstripe had purred as Riverstripe had came over to him and his apprentice as the meeting came to a close. He touched noses with his former mentor proudly after the tom had congrualated him, "thank you Riverstripe, I hope I can teach him as much as you taught me and more." He stood up tall as he glanced down at Fawnpaw as he had asked him about Eagleclan and laughed softly, remembering he probably asked Riverstripe probably the same thing. "No we won't be seeing where they live Fawnpaw, I'll be showing you the territory and maybe if you're lucky us and your siblings will all be able to go together. You'll be able to see part of Eagleclan's territory on our tour of our own territory but you will not cross over any of our borders." He told sternly and nearly matter of factually.

Fαʅƈσɳραɯ
    Tom ✦ 8 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Crush: Dustpaw ✦ Mentor: Riverstripe ✦ Tags: Stormpaw ✦ Mentions: Beestar, Riverstripe
    Falconpaw tilts his head as he watched his mentor head over to Weaselstripe and Fawnpaw, he wasn't entirely sure why his mentor was speaking with the young warrior. Though the two had seemed close, he wasn't sure if there was a reason behind it though he was sure to ask on the patrol his mother had ordered them all to be doing. But he laughed hearing Stormpaw whining about being paired up with Tigerblaze's patrol, shaking his head. "Have fun with him," he teased before he separated and headed over to Beestar as he knew Riverstripe would meet up with him and the others in the patrol. He wondered what else entitled for him the rest of the day though.

𝓔𝓪𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    Russetswirl
    Tom ✦ 83 Moons ✦ Former Medicine cat & Warrior ✦ Mate: Acornspots ✦ Apprentice:
    Tags: Nursery; Oatleaf, Pinekit, Applekit ✦ Mentions:
    Russetswirl relaxed as Oatleaf seemed to had agreed though was surprised at her sudden request and blinked. "Um, well, I can bring you a nice piece of fresh kill caught by myself," he purred softly despite her telling him she was only kidding. "I'll go and bring them all over then." He paused as he noticed that Pinekit was just under him and sighs, shaking his head some. "Pinekit.... you were suppose to stay in the nursery until I brought you all over," he frowns at his tom-kit before he saw Applekit had done the same. "Shame on you both for disobeying me, part of me thinks you two don't deserve to hear Oatleaf's stories." The older tom shakes his head as he lead the way back to the nursery to get the rest of his mate and his litter.

Mistflower
    She-cat ✦ 43 Moons ✦ Warrior ✦ Crush: Deertail ✦ Apprentice: Hornetpaw ✦ Tags: Hornetpaw, Messfur ✦ Mentions: Messfur's patrol
    Mistflower purred as the younger warrior had agreed to take the other side of the woods, nodding his head once. "Thank you Messfur, have a great hunt," she dipped her head once before she went to go after Hornetpaw without another word to the patrol. The she-cat had no problem following her apprentices scent at all though, finding her as she focused on currently hiding up in the trees as she used the leaves as a cover. At times she wasn't always a fan of climbing in trees but during this season she loved to as the leaves were thick and there were plenty of them and currently she didn't see any possible prey inside of them.

Foxcloud
    She-cat ✦ 36 Moons ✦ Queen ✦ Ex-Mate: Deertail ✦ Crush: Daydream ✦ Apprentice:
    Tags: Acornspots ✦ Mentions:
    Foxcloud purred as she had listened to the news that Acornspots were telling her about the nursery from her talk with Streamspot. "Well that sounds amazing, I'm sure you'll be needing it with those kits of yours getting bigger every dawn," she teased and sighed once. The gathering, she forgot that was also tonight as she wondered about who would even be attending. She doubted any of her kits would be going as it wouldn't be fair to the older apprentices Hornetpaw and Wolfpaw, she was expecting mostly warriors to be attending and she wasn't even sure about her wanting to attend. Though hearing the question about going back to the warriors den brought her back quickly as she let out a sigh while she shifted where she had been standing. "I don't know, part of me wants to go back to it and of course do warrior duties again but I also just want to stay in the nursery and help with the kits. Between the two of you, you have a lot and I want to ask Southstar about it but I don't know if he would like me doing that." She sighs, including to herself, that's if he will even speak to me since he's still mad at me and also mad to be fathering my kits when I had a mate. "But I think he's going to be avoiding me all day because of his decision on one of the mentors for my kits."

Stagleap
    She-cat ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Queen ✦ Crush: Messfur ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: Her kits ✦ Mentions: Messfur
    Stagleap was content that part of the other litter had listened and had stayed while Russetswirl had left to talk to Oatleaf. Though she had missed the two of them leaving with him as she watched Liliackit hiding the mossball away from her siblings, letting out a soft laugh as she watched them all search for it. She hoped if she did have another litter one day, they would be just as entertaining as this one as she loved her kits very much. With her only sibling being moons older than her, it wasn't the same as growing up like how it was for her litter of four which she was grateful that they would always hopefully look out for one another. If she had another litter and it be with Messfur, she would hope he would treat them just as good as their pretend first litter together if not even a bit better. She felt good with him, she missed him already though the tom hadn't been gone for too long now.

Redpaw
    Tom ✦ 6 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Crush: open ✦ Mentor: Swiftbadger ✦ Tags: Swiftbadger, Littleflower, Brightpaw, Wrenpaw, Springheart ✦ Mentions:
    "Good morning Springheart!" The tom purred happily as he was noticed by the experienced warrior. He knew her briefly but mostly knew her as Messfur's sister who was the father of Stagleap's kits, she didn't seem to come around as much to the nursery compared to Swiftbadger had. When hearing Wrenpaw's reaction to his licks, he only laughed and did it one more time to bother her before listening to their mentors go on about what they were all wanting to do. "Dangerous places huh?" He repeated, finding the idea of that interesting, "two-legs?" He perked up even more as he grew clearly excited.

Sorrelkit
    She-kit ✦ 2 Moons ✦ Kit ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Willowkit, Emberkit ✦ Mentions:
    Hearing Stagleap made Sorrelkit surprised but the queen was quite stern and strict with her litter of kits, then again so was their mother. Their father usually could be a pushover but with Stagleap or even Foxcloud around it seemed like he didn't really do the talking, they did. She didn't mind but she knew her siblings must because they always wanted to do things they shouldn't be or being told not to already while she preferred to follow the rules that were laid out in front of her by their parents and the other queens. "I don't know... That's still leaving the nursery isn't it?" She meowed weakly, "dad said not to leave the nursery..."

Mudkit
    Tom ✦ 1 Moons ✦ Kit ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Lilackit, Smokekit, Silverkit ✦ Mentions: Rest of nursery
    Mudkit huffed softly as his siblings began trying to figure out where Lilackit had played the moss ball while he searched for it. "You didn't have to make it so hard," he sighs softly as he moved around the nursery.

stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:08 am

Hornetpaw
|EagleClan|apprentice|Tags: Mistflower

Her ears flicked back, hearing a noise in the trees- but as it disappeared just as soon as it had came, she ignored it. Probably not prey she could catch if it leapt off that fast. Instead she opened her jaws, noticing how the wind was carrying her scent away- good. That would make it easier to catch prey. Scenting the air again, she caught the trail of a mouse. First moving closer without stalking, she dipped into a crouch and started to pick her way towards the small animal. It was nibbling at something- a nut or seed of some kind- and its beady eyes were firmly faced on the prize. So were hers.

Moving a bit closer she leapt forward, claws outstretched wide. She narrowly overshot, her back paws crashing into the mouse- it was stunned, but still managed to run off before she could turn around and get at it. That wasn't any good- at least Mistflower wasn't watching. Sighing, she went back into a crouch before opening her jaws for the scent of more prey.

There they go- a vole near some rotting wood. It would splinter under her paws, but it would be enough for the vole to have time to run away. No good. She still moved closer to it, crouching and waiting for the small animal to come out of its hiding spot. It took longer than she had patience for- but eventually it did poke its head out of the wood and step on top of a leaf. That's when she lunged, extending her claws and firmly landing on top of it. Lovely catch. she told herself. With that she continued walking, first burying the vole with the last thing she had caught. Shame there was no mouse in there yet- she needed that one!
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me