A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:15 pm

Creamflower watches as Fawnkit became Fawnpaw and was assigned to Weaselstripe, purring. Now it's time to let them go. she thought. She looks at Sunflare and smiles, purring at her mate.
Last edited by Animals65 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:37 am

▸▹PINEKIT◃◂
|| male || 2 moons || EagleClan Kit|| tagged ~ Applekit ||

Pinekit wrote:Pinekit let out a large sigh nodding in agreement. Spotting Oatleaf his ears perked. "I wonder what Oatleaf was like as an apprentice. That was soo many moons ago."

▸▹LILACKIT◃◂
|| female || 1 moon || EagleClan Kit || tagged ~ Smokekit, Mudkit, and Silverkit||

Lilackit wrote:Lilackit made sure their eyes were all closed before hoisting the moss ball up as high as she could straining her neck. Then she ran to Foxcloud's nest and tucked it underneath. Running to the center of the den she yowled. "Okay find it!"
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:51 am

𝓞𝓪𝓴𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Bʅιȥȥαɾԃƈʅαɯ
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Tom ✦ 48 Moons ✦ Deputy ✦ Crush: Beestar ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: x ✦ Mentions: Beestar, Fawnpaw
    Blizzardclaw watched Beestar eagerly as he was anxious to know just like the other cats in the clan the final new mentor for Fawnpaw, in all reality he did hope it would be going to his son. His son was a great warrior and that wasn't coming from a bias opinion just because he was his son, he knew it as fact how hard he has worked at being a warrior the past several moons since becoming one nearly ten moons ago. And when the leader called out Weaselstripe's name he glanced quickly at the tom, purring softly as he saw how excited he clearly was. The two tom-cat's would be doing good together he just knew it and over the next moons he would be proved right.

Wҽαʂҽʅʂƚɾιρҽ
    Tom ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Warrior ✦ Mate: Dappleleaf ✦ Apprentice: Fawnpaw ✦ Tags: Fawnpaw ✦ Mentions: Dappleleaf, Riverstripe
    Weaselstripe just chose to ignore Tigerblaze, shaking his head to himself as he tried to relax while Beestar got ready to announce Fawnkit's new name and mentor. Which seemed to be a great thing he took time for himself to relax since suddenly Beestar had called out his name to be Fawnpaw's mentor, making him leap onto his paws and head over to Fawnpaw. On his walk over to the new apprentice though he did look at his own former mentor, Riverstripe, proudly then looking over at his mate Dappleleaf until he reached Fawnpaw. He was one of the younger warriors that had yet not had their first apprentice, though he had been looking forward to maybe Poppypaw he was grateful at the same time that Dawntail ended up with him while Fawnpaw seems more his speed.
    "Of course I'll train him with my all Beestar, I promise," He purred out to the leader before touching noses with Fawnpaw like all mentors did with their apprentices before him. Perhaps this would mean himself and his mate could go out with their apprentices after the meeting is over and show them the Oakclan territory together.

Fαʅƈσɳραɯ
    Tom ✦ 8 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Crush: Dustpaw ✦ Mentor: Riverstripe ✦ Tags: Stormpaw ✦ Mentions:
    Falconpaw purred softly and nodded his head a bit at the memory. "That was funny thankfully it wasn't in leaf-bare that happened or we would of gotten sick if we had fallen inside," he mews back to his littermate. He glanced as their mother had announced Fawnpaw's mentor and nodded some to Stormpaw, getting up and heading towards Riverstripe. "You're probably right, easier to find them now while everyone is sitting down."

𝓔𝓪𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    Russetswirl
    Tom ✦ 83 Moons ✦ Former Medicine cat & Warrior ✦ Mate: Acornspots ✦ Apprentice:
    Tags: Nursery; Acornspots kits & Stagleaps✦ Mentions:
    Russetswirl could tell the kits were probably upset by his talk but it had to be said, they were much to young to be allowed to leave the camp. They never will on his or his mates watch, he barely allowed them to play outside in the camp rather than the nursery. He only did before because there wasn't much space from Foxcloud and her kits and even then they were only to play right outside of the entrance. Though Stagleap and her kits were inside now too and half of them seemed ready for a nap but on the other hand his mate told him to bring them inside the nursery. "No I'm sorry Emberkit but you all are to stay inside, it was your mothers orders. Now it looks like they are going to be napping so you can play inside but keep it down."

Mistflower
    She-cat ✦ 43 Moons ✦ Warrior ✦ Crush: Deertail ✦ Apprentice: Hornetpaw ✦ Tags: Hornetpaw ✦ Mentions:
    "If you cross the borders you will be in a lot of trouble Hornetpaw, don't follow something that runs over it," Mistflower told the apprentice and sighs once as they got just outside of the camp entrance. She could tell her apprentice was excited as she was needing to repeat herself, she couldn't blame her though as it was a big deal that wasn't taken lightly. "You'll start now. I'll make sure the hunting patrol goes the other way to not distract you. Good luck Hornetpaw." She flicked the apprentice's flank once with her tail as she got out of the way for the apprentice to start her hunting assessment, glancing towards Messfur and his patrol as they were heading out of the camp.

// waiting on Bronzewing

Foxcloud
    She-cat ✦ 36 Moons ✦ Queen ✦ Ex-Mate: Deertail ✦ Crush: Daydream ✦ Apprentice:
    Tags: Acornspots ✦ Mentions: Streamspot
    Foxcloud watched her kits contently as they all were with their new mentors about to leave the camp for the first time. She was anxious and nervous about being around camp without them as the last several moons it had just been them and her all day sometimes with Daydream as well. She didn't know what to do, she could be going on patrol she supposed but she liked being with the kits so much even with her own not there with them. It was then she saw Acornspots with Streamspot, she had enjoyed getting to spend some time with Acornspots as the two had never been all that close. Either way she was glad her uncle had taken a mate and got to have his own family.
    When Streamspot had left Acornspots though, she blinked and headed over to the other queen. "I'm sure you and the kits are excited to have a little more room now the five of them will be out of the nursery," she purred softly.

Stagleap
    She-cat ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Queen ✦ Crush: Messfur ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: Nursery; All kits ✦ Mentions: Messfur, Acornspots
    Stagleap headed over to her nest, watching both sets of litters contently while she wondered how the next few moons would be now that the nursery has cleared out a little. She had been in the nursery for a little over two moons, she had forced herself not to do anything to potentially hurt the kits so she relaxed before having them and now they four of them are all wonderful kits that are a moon old. She had at least five more moons in here that's not including if maybe she stayed and potentially had another litter. One with a cat she actually wanted them with - Messfur.
    She shook her head as she tried getting out of her thoughts, hearing Emberkit talking to Russetswirl. "You all should just relax and play in here. Sounds like Smokekit wants to play hide the mossball, just play that until perhaps Acornspots comes back." She wasn't their mother or trying to step in but it was usually common that other queens would look after anothers while they were out of the nursery and she had been around the litter since they were born. She felt like they were almost hers as well as she watched them grow everyday, it was how she felt just as a mother - learning how to be one every day.

Redpaw
    Tom ✦ 6 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Crush: open ✦ Mentor: Swiftbadger ✦ Tags: Swiftbadger, Littleflower, Brightpaw, Wrenpaw, Springheart ✦ Mentions:
    Redpaw purred excitedly as he followed after both of the skilled warriors, he was glad to be going with two of his siblings out of the camp for the first time. Though he wished all five of them could of gone out together, especially him and his brother Bramblepaw, the two of them were close as well as competitive which would of made any day fun of course but today would of been more special to him. Not going against that time with his siblings Wrenpaw and Brightpaw didn't mean as much to him as it did for him and Bramblepaw but he had three sister while he only had one brother. Even if he wasn't truly his brother he felt like one, or at least that's all that he knew and not the truth.
    "Ready?" He purred softly to his two sisters, licking each of their ears sweetly. He stood tall as the three of them began trickling out of the camp to follow their mentors together.

Sorrelkit
    She-kit ✦ 2 Moons ✦ Kit ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Willowkit, Emberkit ✦ Mentions:
    Sorrelkit huffs at Willowkit's words and shakes her head as she followed her two siblings, she wasn't hopeful unlike them though. "I do not have a mouse-heart!" She huffed to her sister again.

//@ Cas; I just noticed Willowkit is listed at 1 moon and not 2 on her info before your post for her ^^

Mudkit
    Tom ✦ 1 Moons ✦ Kit ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Lilackit, Smokekit, Silverkit ✦ Mentions: Rest of nursery
    Mudkit listened to Lilackit while she had stated she would go first and nodded his head once. He put his tail on his eyes so he couldn't peak while closing them to see where his sister put the mossball. That's when he heard their mother talking to the other litter of kits, shaking his head once as he was glad they weren't the ones possibly in trouble. When Lilackit stated she hid it he opened his eyes and moved his fluffy tail away from his face, looking around to try to figure out where she hid it.

stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:33 am

Hornetpaw
|EagleClan|apprentice|Tags: Mistflower

Looking up at Mistflower, she gave them a nod. "I don't plan to cross borders at all!" she said with a small gasp. "I might still be an apprentice, but at least I know how to follow the rules." She puffed her chest up a bit, turning her nose away as if she was disappointed that her mentor would even think that of her. Once they got outside, she purred and wiggled her hindquarters in excitement- she was taking her assessment right now! Reminding herself not to mess this up, she started to scent for prey as she had been taught, walking quickly yet lightly so no nearby food would be alerted to her presence. She had a feeling that Mistflower would be close by, probably watching her- so she planned to make every move as if somebody could see her.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:49 pm

OakClan

Splashfeather couldn't help but feel slightly relieved when Weaselstripe was chosen to be Fawnpaw's mentor. Though she thought it would have been good to have an apprentice herself, she wasn't sure if she was ready for one if she was being honest. Besides, it would've been more fun to train one alongside her closer friends anyway. Out of the three new mentors, Splashfeather was closest to Dappleleaf, but even then she'd be lying if she said they were terribly good friends. Especially now that Dappleleaf had a mate in Weaselstripe, Splashfeather had felt they'd grown a bit apart if anything. Turning back to Ivypaw, she nodded in agreement with Jackdawstrike. "Yeah, you've more than earned your name by now. I'm sure Robinwind wants to give you it; it can't be much longer." She let her brown-and-ginger tail brush against Ivypaw's fluffy silver one and gently touched her nose to her friend's cheek. "You've always had a purpose, Ivypaw. Whether you're a warrior, medicine cat, or neither...your purpose is bigger than that. Never forget that." As the ceremony drew to a close, Splashfeather noticed that Raccoontuft had fallen silent, and turned to the other she-cat. She knew the younger warrior hadn't gotten to know Ivypaw the way that she and Jackdawstrike had, and she didn't want their denmate to feel left out. "Looks like none of us got an apprentice this time, huh?" she mewed with a small smile. "Oh, well. There's always next time. Who knows?" She gave Raccoontuft a teasing prod. "Maybe when I do get an apprentice, it'll be one of your kits, Raccoontuft."

Sunflare paused to ponder it, but Fawnkit was called up before he could give much thought to it, and all of his attention was swept to his son's ceremony. He didn't even realize he'd been holding his breath until he let it go when Beestar announced it would be Weaselstripe who would guide the young tom's training, and began chanting the new names of all three of their kits. "They're growing up so fast," he murmured, though there was warmth in his eyes as he nuzzled his mate. "I'm kind of going to miss it...You know, having kits in the nursery."

Dustpaw stuck close to Dappleleaf's side, but her gaze flitted about frequently, from her new mentor to her parents to Poppypaw and his new mentor, and finally to Fawnpaw. She could almost feel his anxiety just from the look on his face; while not as nervous as her, at least initially, he was clearly more so than Poppypaw. Dustpaw couldn't remember a time when the three kits weren't together, and yet she knew, from listening to those around her, that Fawnpaw hadn't been born in the clan as she and Poppypaw had. While she didn't look at her adoptive brother as any different, she sometimes got the feeling that he himself did, and now that they were on the path to becoming warriors, she wondered how much more pressured he felt.

Riverstripe felt a rush of pride as his own former apprentice was chosen to mentor Fawnpaw. He met Weaselstripe's gaze, pride and excitement for the young warrior reflected in his eyes, and gave him an encouraging nod. Riverstripe had trained Weaselstripe as well as he could, and now Weaselstripe would pass on all he had learned to his own apprentice. He was a hard worker and a skilled warrior; Riverstripe was sure he'd be a great mentor to Fawnpaw. Elmshade's words snapped his attention back to her, and he followed her gaze to their two apprentices before thoughtfully rubbing his chin with a paw. "Let me think about it," he replied jokingly, before breaking into a purr. "Yes, of course." Elmshade was a cat he never minded spending time with, and each of them training one of Beestar's sons provided plenty of time for just that. "I'm just going to go congratulate Weaselstripe first. I'll be right back!" With that, he rose to his paws and bounded over to his former apprentice. "Weaselstripe! Congratulations," he purred. "You're going to be a great mentor, I know it."

Emberkit blinked up at Russetswirl, then at Stagleap when she chimed in. He liked the young queen--she was a lot younger than his own parents, but she seemed just as smart and good a parent to her kits as his were to him and his littermates. But before he could respond to either of the two cats, his attention was drawn to Oatleaf by Pinekit, and he followed his brother's gaze to the elderly she-cat. "She looks lonely," he observed aloud, before looking back up at Russetswirl with pleading eyes. "Can't we go see if she'll tell us a story?" he asked.

Tigerblaze's gaze betrayed no emotion as Weaselstripe was called up to mentor the last of the new apprentices. Casting a glance at Jackdawstrike, he couldn't deny that a part of him was disappointed his own former apprentice hadn't been chosen to be a mentor, but there was nothing to be done about it. He was still young, after all; he had plenty of time. Tigerblaze just hoped he didn't become too distracted in the meantime. The young tom seemed to spend all of his time with she-cats, particularly Splashfeather and Ivypaw, and more recently Raccoontuft. It was all well and good while they were apprentices, but now that they were warriors, Tigerblaze expected Jackdawstrike to be more focused on his duties than ever. Then again, being focused doesn't necessarily seem to mean anything, he reminded himself. Streamstar surely hadn't been focused when he'd chosen his own mate as his deputy, and that seemed to have carried on into Beestar's leadership, choosing a tom as her deputy that clearly had feelings for her rather than the more practical choice. Indeed, practicality seemed to have gone down the river moons ago, and Tigerblaze wasn't confident that any amount of hard work could bring it back.

EagleClan

Littleflower flicked an ear curiously, wondering what the reason was for Swiftbadger's chipper mood. He must just be glad to have an apprentice, after so long. "We were just going to give our apprentices a tour of the territory," she replied. "Probably wouldn't hurt to mark the borders while we're at it." It didn't take long to catch up with Springheart and the apprentices, and Littleflower slowed her pace just a bit to match theirs. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she meowed. "We're all ready now. So, where should we show our apprentices first?" She looked between Springheart and Swiftbadger curiously, deciding to leave it up to them.

The touch of Quiverheart's tail against his flank startled Darkclaw ever so slightly, but what startled him even more were her words that followed. Did she really think Deertail would be happy to share anything with him, even a word? Darkclaw certainly didn't. If anything, he thought that his former mentor would be more bitter towards him now than ever, even if he had the decency not to show it. Still, Quiverheart's suggestion...sounded nice. "Yeah, maybe," he mewed at last, but the she-cat was already heading away. Shaking his head, Darkclaw started in the opposite direction, trying to clear his mind so that he could focus his senses on his surroundings, and soon picked up the scent of a squirrel.

Nightwish padded after Messfur with a nod, keeping pace with Blazefrost. She let her mouth hang open and her ears stand straight up as they exited camp, trying to focus entirely on hunting. Her mind had been full lately, yes, but she wouldn't let that distract her from her duties. If anything, her hope was that by staying busy, going on patrols and catching as much prey as she could, she'd be able to forget about everything that was concerning her lately. It was all she could do, really. It wasn't long before she picked up the scent of a mouse, and veered off to track it.

Eveningpaw nodded, but said nothing as she padded after her new mentor, still not sure what to make of him. She stuck close to Bramblepaw the whole time, comforted by the brush of his pelt against hers. She froze mid-step when Deertail held up his tail to tell them to stop, nearly bumping into the ginger-and-white tom, and quickly took a step back just to be safe before opening her jaws as instructed. Almost immediately, a foul stench hit her mouth and she shut it again, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Is that the Thunderpath?" she asked. "It smells terrible, whatever it is."

Southstar nodded, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I knew cats would question my decision--Deertail most of all. But I want him to realize that, whatever happened between him and Foxcloud, it isn't the kits' fault. They're good kits, and I know they'll make good warriors, like you said, if given the chance. I want Deertail to give Eveningpaw that chance--and for her to give him a chance to move past his bitterness. That reminds me..." He paused, his tail tip twitching hesitantly, before continuing. "Daydream, I know your intentions are good, but I don't think you should be as close to Foxcloud and her kits as you are. I understand you and her are good friends, and there's nothing wrong with that. But surely you understand how it looks, don't you? Especially considering everything that's happened in the last few moons, it's really easy to point claws. I don't want claws unfairly pointed at anyone in this clan--Messfur and Swiftbadger have already taken the brunt of that, thanks to their pelt colors." He added quickly, "I know you're not the father, Daydream, but I don't want anyone else to think you are...and I don't want you to become one. Those kits already think of you as their father, and if you let them continue to think and call you that, not only will it spread suspicion in our own clan, but outside of it. What do you think will happen if rumor spreads to OakClan that one of our queens cheated on her mate with our medicine cat, or that a medicine cat fathered a litter of kits at all? I want you to think of your own reputation, but also of the entire clan's." He paused once more, trying to think if there was anything else he should add. "And besides that, you need to think about the morality of it all. Whoever the kits' true father is, the fact of the matter is that Foxcloud was unfaithful to Deertail. She went behind his back to mate with another tom, covered it up, and lied about it to him; and not just to him, but to the entire clan, for moons, until she couldn't anymore. Do you really think, after all of that, that she still deserves to have a tom by her side, acting as a mate to her and a father to her kits? I feel bad for them too, but she made her decision, and she needs to live with the consequences of that decision. Think of Deertail, if nothing else. It isn't fair to him."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:33 am

Creamflower chants her kits' apprentice names with the rest of the Clan, pride swelling in her chest. Upon hearing Sunflare mentioning how he is going to miss having kits in the nursery, an idea pops in her head. "Well it doesn't have to be the end of it you know!" she said, her eyes sparkling with interest. "How would you feel about having another litter together?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:46 am

Eagleclan
🦅
Oatleaf
[she | elder | 98 moons | Nobleclaw | tags: open ]

She is open, don't really know what she could be doing at the moment lol

Messfur
[tom | warrior | 36 moons | crush: Stagleap | no apprentice | tags: Nightwish, Browntail, Blazefrost]

He made a look for each cat, following him "I don't think we need to worry about that one Blazefrost, there could be plenty of prey to be found, we just need to catch them..." he meowed to the younger warrior. He turned toward the entrance to leave the camp for now 'well when everyone is ready, what are we waiting for then, let's start this patrol" he meowed to them, walking toward the woods.

Springheart
[she | warrior | 36 moons |Crush: (open) | apprentice: Wrenpaw | tags: Wrenpaw, Littleflower, Brightpaw, Swiftbadger, Redpaw]

She walked forward the forest, flicking her ears behind when heard the Littleflower talking to them. She thought for a moment "Well we could go with the most used places first? best hunting places, training grounds...Oakclan borders...maybe, at last, we could show them the dangerous places?" she meowed to them. She looked at Swiftbadger "Oh good morning by the way Swiftbadger, Redpaw" she meowed turning to see the young apprentice.

Silverkit
[tom | kit |1 moon | open crush | mother: Stagleap | tags: Lilackit, Smokekit, Mudkit]

He turned around, so his back was toward Lilackit, and closed his eyes, keeping them shut even if he wanted to peek a little bit, but what fan could that do. He opened them once again after hearing his sister telling them to "here we go Mossy mossy ball" he murmured watching around first, thinking that he could not hide it too far, so it much to be somewhere nearby.

Oakclan
🌳
Lighttail
[tom | elder | 62 moons | crush: secret to Dawntrail| tags: Robinwind]

He nodded to the medicine cat "Well why you would not announce the meetings tomorrow? There is nothing happening as far I know, so that could not be a problem" he meowed to him, giving a few licks to his front paws.

Raccoontuft
[she | warrior | 16 moons | crush: Jackdawstrike | no apprentice| tags: Splashfeather, Jackdawnstrike, Ivypaw ]

She watched as the three were talking there, silently. Her ears flicked as the Splashfeather mentioned about either of them getting an apprentice "Actually I am relieved that I didn't get just yet, maybe next time I am more ready for the task" she meowed to her. She gives her the look when she told about training her kits "Yeah, When you're old and the other side on to the grave, then you are going to mentor my kits" she laughed. She then got back to her silent mood, thinking if they think was not fun at all, but she didn't seem like founding a tom for a while, even if she had a crush on someone, it didn't really matter.

Hazefire
[tom | warrior | 14 moons | crush: (open) | no apprentice | tags: open]

He watched the ceremonies there, thinking that he may be a little too young to become a mentor just yet and it didn't really bother him either as he was not sure if he was ready for the job.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:10 am

Daydream
He nodded to his leader. "Southstar with all due respect, I understand your words. I truly believed those kits needed a father figure and where I am now I will never get the chance to be a father. I know its not a good thing but foxcloud and I told the kits that I wasn't their real father and that reflects in how wrenpaw acts towards me. I told them I would always be there if they need me and I will stick to that promise. I do plan on discussing it with foxcloud as well as those kits that I am the medicine cat." He looked to his paws a moment. "I feel bad for deertail as he should not have had to go through that betrayal. Foxcloud should have been truthful from the beginning and I hope she has learned from her mistake. What I did was for those kits, because even if foxcloud was in the wrong no kit deserves to live without the love of a father or mother figure, and I hope that our clanmates will understand that." He sighed, "I know you mean to say it for the good Southstar and I respect that. I will distance myself from them but if they come to me for advice or help, I will always love those kits as if they were my own and I will help them in any way that they need me."

Brightpaw
She followed her mentor and siblings. "I don't care what we see first I just am excited to finally be out of camp and to start learning to be a warrior especially with my littermates!" (sorry WB after day bois post)

Goldenrose
She purred, "you're going to make a great warrior wolfpaw." She licked the apprentice's ear. Her heart soared for the apprentice and she began to think what she'd do afterward.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:17 am

ωσℓfραω
|єαgℓє¢ℓαи|'ραω|тαgѕ: Goldenrose

There was a wide smile on Wolfpaw's face as she looked up at Goldenrose. "I hope so." she purred back.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:30 am

➼ BlazeFrost
Male//13 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single
Clan: EagleClan
Tags: MessFur, NightWish, BrownTail

X
The ginger and white tom nodded in response to MessFur's words, the only thing that never seemed to change about the young warrior was his need to rarely speak when given the chance.
Following the tom, he glanced at NightWish noticing how the she-cat was already completely focused on hunting and so he decided it may be smart for him to do the same. smelling the air, he first noticed the obvious scents of his clanmates besides him but quickly blocked those out as there wasn't really any use for that.
Sparrow he noted when the scent reached his nose and without a second thought, he began to break apart from the group not bothering to say anything as it should be quite obvious what he was doing.

________

➼ WrenPaw
Female//6 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Clan: EagleClan
Mentor: SpringHeart
Tags: SpringHeart, LittleFlower, BrightPaw, RedPaw, SwiftBadger

X
"Gross" WrenPaw's face scrunched up in disgust when her brother decided to lick both her and BrightPaw's ears, yeah it was safe to say the brown tabby wasn't that into displays of affection but the expression melted away after a few moments and she nodded in excitement. She followed after the groups mentors and decided to listen to what they were discussing.
The word dangerous was what caught her attention and her curiosity took over "Dangerous places, huh?" She spoke without much thought and blinked innocently "Maybe we should go to those first, it would be great to teach us where to stay away from" she continued, though she would obviously never stay away from those areas danger is a part of adventure, without it wouldn't be much fun she added to herself.

________

➼ DawnTrail
Female//58 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single//Clan: OakClan
Apprentice: PoppyPaw
Tags: PoppyPaw

X
DawnTrail hummed in thought when PoppyPaw started asking a heap of questions, obviously quite excited that he was finally an apprentice though she was certain she had been like that as well her first day "We can certainly ask WeaselStripe and DappleLeaf if them and their apprentices would like to tag along." She spoke, though she wasn't sure if she'd want to be stuck between two lovebirds and she wouldn't be surprised if the two were already planning to take their apprentices out together "And while it might be the more boring option of the two, it may be best for you to learn your way around the territory before running around catching prey" While the apprentice nodded at her warning, she figured if he still caused trouble the least she could do was teach him where to avoid.
________

➼ DoveSpirit
Female//16 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single
Clan: OakClan
Tags: BearSong

X
The she-cat purred at BearSongs words "thank you, it does have quite the nice ring to it" She spoke, she was thankful to be given a name she liked "It feels, amazing" She spoke though a sharp but small pang of regret creeped up on her as she caught sight of the collar still on her being. Her voice turned quiet as she felt guilty of the thought and only felt comfortable with BearSong knowing of it "I just hope my-" no I can't refer to them as my housefolk anymore, she was quick to correct herself "The twoleg that took care of me will be alright without me, afterall, without them I wouldn't be here. I, of course, don't plan on going back since I know this is what's best for me but I still can't help but worry..." DoveSpirit trailed off, she stuck to this for so long so why was only now the guilt surfacing?
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me