A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Postby CJClaire » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:06 am

OakClan

Poppypaw | 6 moons | Kit | Tags: Fawnkit, Dustpaw, Dawntrail
Poppykit let out a yelp of excitement when Beestar called his name. It was his turn!! He looked at his siblings and his parents quickly before moving up towards Dawntrail, his new mentor. He smiled up at her, trying to look serious and proud, but his tail was flicking about excitedly. "I'm so excited!" Poppypaw said to Dawntrail as he reached up to touch noses with her.
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:01 am

𝓞𝓪𝓴𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Bʅιȥȥαɾԃƈʅαɯ
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Tom ✦ 48 Moons ✦ Deputy ✦ Crush: Beestar ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: Clan ✦ Mentions: Poppypaw, Dawntrail, Tigerblaze
    Blizzardclaw watched as the new apprentice and her mentor head to the side as it was one of the other kits turn to be named along with his mentor. He was curious of Beestar's final decision for Poppypaw, he was needing a lot of discipline and to keep in line as he had kept an eye on the young tom thus far while he would be in camp. One day he knew Poppypaw would be a great warrior like his father Sunflare no doubt but he would need stern training on his way to get there. When hearing Beestar announce Poppypaw's decision, he was a little surprised it was Dawntrail and not himself but he agreed with her decision of course. He loved having an apprentice prior becoming the deputy but now that he had become deputy he felt bad for not being able to give them all their attention. He glanced towards the older queen as he was waiting for her to come greet her new apprentice, he knew that Dawntrail would do a good job. Now he wondered who would end up with Fawnpaw though, would it be himself or perhaps his son or who he felt like was an enemy sometimes; Tigerblaze.

Wҽαʂҽʅʂƚɾιρҽ
    Tom ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Warrior ✦ Mate: Dappleleaf ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: Dappleleaf, Tigerblaze ✦ Mentions: Riverstripe
    It was within a moment of doing that the senior warrior Tigerblaze had seen his glare to the warrior and former apprentice of the tom. Hearing the words come out of the tom's mouth made his claw's slightly dig into the ground below him. He deserved an apprentice anyway, he had worked hard and even harder than Jawdawstrike had especially when his father had became the deputy he finished his warrior training just before he was twelve moons old which was younger than most. "I deserve one I am an exceptional warrior and because of Riverstripe's great training that he passed onto me not because I need to be focused as you stated Tigerblaze." He choose his words carefully but he was still hurt by the fact the former mentor and apprentice pair were against his mate having an apprentice. The two mates would have kits when the time was right and not have them just because they became mates.

Fαʅƈσɳραɯ
    Tom ✦ 8 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Crush: Dustpaw ✦ Mentor: Riverstripe ✦ Tags: Stormpaw ✦ Mentions:
    Falconpaw was excited that Dustpaw was now an apprentice, his tail moving back and forth as he wondered about them in the near future if not later today having the option of getting to go out with Dustpaw as well as the other two new apprentices but he doubted today. "I don't know if we will be able to today. Remember our first day? They took us out to show us the territory and only barely taught us anything after that," he spoke softly as he reminded his brother of their first day of training. He hoped that they could follow them though, he wanted to finally get to spend some time with Dustpaw but it would hard getting some alone time with five apprentices along with their mentors around. He felt something for her but he wasn't all that sure of his feelings, it was odd and he didn't have anything to compare it to as he didn't want to bother their mother about this either nor did he find it comforting to ask Blizzardclaw which was the closest father figure they had other than Sunflare and he was Dustpaw's father he couldn't ask him! But sometimes he would look at the other cats like Hazefire and he would feel the same thing which he didn't think that was normal and he would feel weird about it.

𝓔𝓪𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    Russetswirl
    Tom ✦ 83 Moons ✦ Former Medicine cat & Warrior ✦ Mate: Acornspots ✦ Apprentice:
    Tags: Nursery; Acornspots kits & Stagleaps✦ Mentions:
    The older tom made sure all his kits made it inside of the nursery, seeing Stagleap doing the same. He smiled some as he heard Mudkit calling out to Messfur his father as far as he knew, it was sweet as he saw the same thing in a little bit of each of his own kits. When he saw Silverkit had already began calming down the young kit he nodded contently to him. Though him watching the other group of kits didn't stop him from hearing Applekit, "You better not leave the camp or think about it. It's not safe for kits as small as you or even the apprentices without a warrior guide." He was a bit stern but he was serious about this as he didn't want any of the kits to get the bright idea of going out and something happening to one of them.

Mistflower
    She-cat ✦ 43 Moons ✦ Warrior ✦ Crush: Deertail ✦ Apprentice: Hornetpaw ✦ Tags: Hornetpaw ✦ Mentions:
    "If you cross the borders you will be in a lot of trouble Hornetpaw, don't follow something that runs over it," Mistflower told the apprentice and sighs once as they got just outside of the camp entrance. She could tell her apprentice was excited as she was needing to repeat herself, she couldn't blame her though as it was a big deal that wasn't taken lightly. "You'll start now. I'll make sure the hunting patrol goes the other way to not distract you. Good luck Hornetpaw." She flicked the apprentice's flank once with her tail as she got out of the way for the apprentice to start her hunting assessment, glancing towards Messfur and his patrol as they were heading out of the camp.

Foxcloud
    She-cat ✦ 36 Moons ✦ Queen ✦ Ex-Mate: Deertail ✦ Crush: Daydream ✦ Apprentice:
    Tags: open ✦ Mentions: Acornspots, Streamspot
    Foxcloud watched her kits contently as they all were with their new mentors about to leave the camp for the first time. She was anxious and nervous about being around camp without them as the last several moons it had just been them and her all day sometimes with Daydream as well. She didn't know what to do, she could be going on patrol she supposed but she liked being with the kits so much even with her own not there with them. It was then she saw Acornspots with Streamspot, she had enjoyed getting to spend some time with Acornspots as the two had never been all that close. Either way she was glad her uncle had taken a mate and got to have his own family.

Stagleap
    She-cat ✦ 21 Moons ✦ Queen ✦ Crush: Messfur ✦ Apprentice: ✦ Tags: Nursery; All kits ✦ Mentions: Messfur
    Stagleap sighs softly as Russetswirl was on top of making sure neither litter left for the camp, which made her feel good that she did have some help as she watched them all without Messfur with her or the other two queens. She glanced back towards the entrance of the nursery, barely seeing Messfur who seemed to be looking this way and purred softly to herself. Perhaps this was something good that happened for the two of them even if he wasn't the real father of her kits, she did love him as that and maybe as an actual mate for herself. But she was scared of putting herself out there as the last time she had she managed to have kits with the cat she had respected the most in the clan until it seemed like they had not even cared for her after she told him that she was expecting kits afterall.

Redpaw
    Tom ✦ 6 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Crush: open ✦ Mentor: Swiftbadger ✦ Tags: Swiftbadger, Littleflower ✦ Mentions:
    "Exactly! So can we learn something maybe today too other than our borders pleaseeee?" Redpaw asked his mentor as his eyes showed his enthusiasm and exactly how eager he was afterall. Part of him wanted to just to show off later for his mother and Daydream as well as his siblings which he was hoping they would only learn the territory and their borders. He wanted to be ahead of them and show off a good example, he thought of himself as his litter's leader even when he included Bramblepaw. His attention was brought back to Littleflower when she came over to them and he had greeted her before glancing at his mentor, tilting his head a bit. He noticed he seemed maybe nervous now? He wasn't quite sure why Swiftbadger - who was a confident and extremely skilled warrior - was nervous about Littleflower. Though he listened to the older tom, he laughed some as he shook his head a bit as he knew he wouldn't be all that scared of the forest not with his mentor by his side though having one of his littermates with him was nice.

Sorrelkit
    She-kit ✦ 2 Moons ✦ Kit ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Willowkit, Emberkit ✦ Mentions:
    Sorrelkit whined as Willowkit had flicked her with her tail, huffing at her as the other littermates joined them as well as the other litter in the nursery had. "The nursery isn't bad," she shakes her head at Willowkit before laughing as Russetswirl made his speech about not leaving the camp. "Sounds like dad heard you," she taunts and playfully swatted at Willowkit's tail.

Mudkit
    Tom ✦ 1 Moons ✦ Kit ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Messfur ✦ Mentions: Lilackit, Smokekit, Silverkit
    Mudkit whined and looked at Silverkit as his brother worked on comforting him and nodded his head some. "Okay," he sighs out sadly as he leaned agianst the other tom. "Hide the mossball?" The tom repeated after his other brother Smokekit, he had only played once with them as he always stayed with Stagleap and Messfur while his siblings were playing around.

Last edited by stormythecloud on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:47 pm

➼ BlazeFrost
Male//13 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single
Clan: EagleClan
Tags: MessFur, NightWish, BrownTail

X
"No I don't care much, as long as there's prey in the area it'll be a good place to hunt" He responded to NightWish as the two started heading over to MessFur and BrownTail. His brow raised when he noticed MessFur's gaze return to the nursery for a moment but he didn't care enough to wonder why "I'm ready to go as well" He responded calmly. He's become fond of leaving the camp when he's awake and only really was in camp when he had to sleep.
Deep down, the tom missed having someone to be close to but his fear of losing others has always destroyed the thought whenever it had the chance to come to the surface.

________

➼ WrenPaw
Female//6 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Clan: EagleClan
Mentor: SpringHeart
Tags: SpringHeart, LittleFlower, BrightPaw

X
WrenPaw huffed when her mentor reminded her of the rule well guess I'll still have to get into a little trouble she thought to herself and then turned her attention to LittleFlower when she told her to slow down. She sighed quietly and slowed down a small bit before pausing when she noticed BrightPaw's mentor was standing in place. She tilted her head curiously before watching as the she-cat ran off to her brother, RedPaw, and his mentor.
Her grin returned to her face when LittleFlower they could go on ahead "Great! I would've hated to wait any longer" she responded before turning her attention to Brightpaw and SpringHeart.

________

➼ DawnTrail
Female//58 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single//Clan: OakClan
Apprentice: PoppyPaw
Tags: OakClan, BeeStar, PoppyPaw

X
The she-cat sat up straight, she was surprised to hear her name called as she wasn't expecting to gain another apprentice so soon. Her gaze met BeeStar and she bowed her head in response to the leaders words before her eyes wandered over to PoppyPaw, she has seen the kit running around the camp before and knew he was certainly going to be a pawful. She fought off a smile attempting to make its way to her face, she'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy having a little furball to boss around.
DawnTrail stood from her spot and weaved her way through her clanmates until she stood besides her new apprentice. She bent down slightly to touch noses with PoppyPaw and the smallest smile managed to make its way onto her face at the toms excitement "I bet you are, though don't expect to get away with too much trouble now that you're my apprentice, understand?" She spoke quietly and while her tone was serious, there was a small excited glint in her eyes.

________

➼ DoveSpirit
Female//16 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single
Clan: OakClan
Tags: BearSong, Open

X
The newly made warrior watched as the ceremony continued, A large smile made its way to her face as she watched the kits become apprentices. She remembered how excited she was to start training when the clan first agreed to allow her to at least attempt to become a part of them and she felt the same excitement just moment's ago when she gained her warrior name, she definitely could understand how excited the kits must be feeling right now.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:54 pm

OakClan

"I love you too, Creamflower." Sunflare gave his mate a loving lick over the head before turning his attention back to the ceremony before them. The next to be apprenticed was Poppypaw, to Dawntrail, and Sunflare nodded approvingly. He didn't doubt that their firstborn son would be a challenge for anyone to mentor, but at least Dawntrail was a powerful, experienced warrior; calm and patient, but stern, Sunflare wouldn't have chosen anyone else himself.

Dustpaw ducked her head sheepishly as her brother cried out her new name, but she couldn't hide a glint of pride in her eyes. It was nerve-wracking, being the center of attention for even a moment, but didn't feel...bad. Besides, her brothers being with her made everything a little less stressful. She gave a nod to her new mentor and followed her back into the crowd, making sure to stay as close as she could without actually brushing against the she-cat's pelt. When Poppykit became Poppypaw and was apprenticed to Dawntrail, she instinctively opened her mouth in anticipation of calling her brother's new name, but snapped it shut before anything could come out, unsure if she was supposed to cheer the new name now or afterward. Poppypaw had cheered hers right away, but then again he often got carried away. Still, her eyes shone as she watched her brother touch noses with his new mentor. Dustpaw didn't know Dawntrail very well, only that she was an older, well-respected warrior of the clan. She seemed nice enough, if a little intimidating...but Dustpaw was glad she'd gotten Dappleleaf.

"I never said you didn't deserve one," Tigerblaze responded calmly, wrapping his tail around his paws. "All I'm saying is that I know how easy it is for young newly-mates to get carried away. Nothing personal. Don't get defensive." The large tom's eyes traveled from Weaselstripe to the ceremony at paw. Poppypaw had been apprenticed to Dawntrail, the second oldest warrior after himself. She was a skilled and experienced warrior, no cat would dispute that, although Tigerblaze thought it odd that she be given another apprentice so soon after her last. At 14 moons old, Hazefire was only a moon younger than Jackdawstrike. Once again, Tigerblaze glanced at his own former apprentice, then at Fawnkit, the last of the kits to be apprenticed, and the kit that he had brought to camp six moons ago. Six moons seemed a long time ago by now, and yet Tigerblaze still remembered the night as clearly as if it had been just last night. He had been tracking Artemis's--now Dovespirit's--scent through their territory and into Twolegplace when he'd stumbled upon Southstar's. The EagleClan leader's scent had led Tigerblaze straight to him, conversing solemnly with the same kittypet the OakClan patrol had met earlier that day in Artemis's neighborhood, before leaving with one of the kittypet's kits, who Tigerblaze could only assume had been fathered by Southstar. It was shortly after Southstar left that Tigerblaze had confronted the she-cat, but rather than receiving answers, he'd received Fawnkit. The kittypet had seemed troubled and desperate for him to take the tiny tom-kit, something Tigerblaze found most peculiar. What kind of she-cat simply gave her kits away to a stranger, to a tom she didn't know? All the more so if that tom lived the dangerous life of a warrior in the wild as opposed to the safe, soft one of a kittypet. Perhaps if that tom was the kits' father, but even so, most queens were fiercely protective of their kits...and yet Fawnkit's mother had practically begged Tigerblaze to take him. He could tell from the queen's demeanor that she hadn't simply been trying to rid herself of the responsibilities of a mother; there was a mix of love and sadness in her eyes whenever she'd looked at her son, something that Tigerblaze had never seen in his own parents' eyes, followed by pain when she'd parted with him for the last time. And yet there was something else in her gaze, something...wary, fearful almost, as if she suspected danger lurking around the corner. It was that fearfulness that had ultimately convinced Tigerblaze to agree to take the kit, if for no other reason than to keep it alive.
Now, as Poppypaw and Dawntrail moved aside, all eyes were on Fawnkit. Though Sunflare and Creamflower treated him no different than their own, Tigerblaze knew that the young tom would have to work twice as hard to prove himself. OakClan didn't normally take in cats from outside the clan, after all--Fawnkit and Dovespirit were two of the most recent exceptions. But it had been the senior warrior's hope, from the night he brought the tiny tom-kit home, that he would one day grow up to be a powerful warrior of OakClan, as Jackdawstrike had, to prove himself to the clan, but also to prove that Tigerblaze's decision to bring him to the clan at all was a wise one. There was a lot at stake, and it was for this reason that a part of Tigerblaze hoped he would be chosen to guide the young tom himself. If Dawntrail was given another apprentice so soon, then why couldn't he?

"I remember that, too," Riverstripe replied, chuckling at the memory. He had become an apprentice only two moons before Elmshade and Robinwind, and he remembered well how excited the she-cat had been when it finally came time for her to join him in the apprentices' den. But if Elmshade was Poppypaw's counterpart, then Robinwind was Dustpaw's. The medicine cat had always been a bit skittish and reserved, but he had a good heart. "I was somewhere in between," he went on, reflecting on his own apprentice ceremony. "I was excited...I didn't want to stay in the nursery any longer, that's for sure. But I was really nervous, too. I guess that's normal though, huh?" He couldn't hold back a purr of amusement as he watched Poppypaw's tail flick back and forth in excitement when he touched noses with his new mentor. "Dawntrail is going to have her paws full with that one."

Despite having just asked Raccoontuft the question, Splashfeather wasn't prepared to answer it herself. "Pfft, no way." The words came out of her mouth by instinct, before she had a chance to really think about whether or not they were true. The truth was she hadn't really considered it before. She would have to find a tom she could happily settle down with before she could even think about having kits, but...
Just then, as if sent by StarClan, Ivypaw approached the three. Splashfeather's eyes brightened up. "Hey, Ivypaw!" she purred. Though they saw each other every day, she felt like it had been moons since they'd actually spoken. Their lives had gone in such different directions that it had been getting harder to stay connected. "It feels pretty good," she admitted, although she felt bad for doing so. She knew how much Ivypaw had wanted to be a warrior and she felt a pang of guilt whenever she remembered that she was able to enjoy the life Ivypaw was not. She nodded in agreement with Jackdawstrike's statement. "Yeah, we wish you could join us." Her ears pricked with interest when her denmate asked if Ivypaw and Robinwind would be going to the Moonstone soon and added, "Oh yeah, are you finally going to get your full name? It feels like it's been forever!" Ivypaw was the same age as Jackdawstrike, yet she was still an apprentice three moons after he had been made a warrior. Splashfeather didn't think it was fair, but she knew medicine cats did things differently than warriors, so it wasn't really her place to talk.

EagleClan

Southstar nodded, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I knew cats would question my decision--Deertail most of all. But I want him to realize that, whatever happened between him and Foxcloud, it isn't the kits' fault. They're good kits, and I know they'll make good warriors, like you said, if given the chance. I want Deertail to give Eveningpaw that chance--and for her to give him a chance to move past his bitterness. That reminds me..." He paused, his tail tip twitching hesitantly, before continuing. "Daydream, I know your intentions are good, but I don't think you should be as close to Foxcloud and her kits as you are. I understand you and her are good friends, and there's nothing wrong with that. But surely you understand how it looks, don't you? Especially considering everything that's happened in the last few moons, it's really easy to point claws. I don't want claws unfairly pointed at anyone in this clan--Messfur and Swiftbadger have already taken the brunt of that, thanks to their pelt colors." He added quickly, "I know you're not the father, Daydream, but I don't want anyone else to think you are...and I don't want you to become one. Those kits already think of you as their father, and if you let them continue to think and call you that, not only will it spread suspicion in our own clan, but outside of it. What do you think will happen if rumor spreads to OakClan that one of our queens cheated on her mate with our medicine cat, or that a medicine cat fathered a litter of kits at all? I want you to think of your own reputation, but also of the entire clan's." He paused once more, trying to think if there was anything else he should add. "And besides that, you need to think about the morality of it all. Whoever the kits' true father is, the fact of the matter is that Foxcloud was unfaithful to Deertail. She went behind his back to mate with another tom, covered it up, and lied about it to him; and not just to him, but to the entire clan, for moons, until she couldn't anymore. Do you really think, after all of that, that she still deserves to have a tom by her side, acting as a mate to her and a father to her kits? I feel bad for them too, but she made her decision, and she needs to live with the consequences of that decision. Think of Deertail, if nothing else. It isn't fair to him."

"Oh--" was the first word that dropped from Littleflower's mouth when Redpaw spoke to her, surprised that Swiftbadger had said such a thing...but pleasantly so. Still, she didn't want to get her hopes up. She looked from the apprentice to his mentor, and saw that he looked a bit embarrassed, as if he were an apprentice who had just been caught taking prey before the elders and queens had eaten. "Oh, of course," she agreed with him when he explained that the siblings would probably prefer to go together. She couldn't relate--she had never gotten to know her own siblings--but she was sure it was true. Littleflower was ready to accept this as the only reason Swiftbadger had wanted to take their apprentices together, but when she met his gaze, she could've sworn there was something else there. No, don't be silly, she told herself. He's just being polite. He's not going to act like he doesn't want to go together if his apprentice does. She mirrored the smile and gave a small nod. She would play along. "Alright, great! Let's go, then. I'm sure Brightpaw and Wrenpaw will be happy to have you two come along." With a whisk of her tail, she turned and bounded back to the rest of the patrol. She was happy to have Swiftbadger come along...but as much as she wanted to believe it was because he wanted to, and not just because his apprentice wanted to, she couldn't.

"I'm sure they'll be fine," Darkclaw meowed back. While he said it mostly to reassure his denmate, he was confident it was true. Anyone could tell that Deertail wasn't happy to be mentoring one of Foxcloud's kits, but for as bad a state as his former mentor had been in the past couple of moons, Darkclaw knew the tom would be a good mentor regardless. He was one to me, anyway, even though I didn't treat him like it. Yes, Darkclaw thought frequently of how difficult he had been as an apprentice. Even now, as a warrior, he felt he never deserved to have Deertail as a mentor. He'd wanted to make things right...but then everything fell apart. Darkclaw had been right in the end, about love, about family never working out, but he hadn't wanted to be, and now there was no chance to make things right. He just had to accept it. It was Quiverheart's voice that drew him back to reality, alerting him that they had already made it to the river. "Looks like we are." He fell silent once more, but this time he focused all his senses on their surroundings, pricking his ears and scenting the air for any trace of prey...or intruders.

"Alright, sounds good," was all Nightwish said as she padded back to the rest of the patrol. Blazefrost was a cooperative tom, and he made for relatively pleasant company, but secretly Nightwish wished he was a little more opinionated, even on something as small and insignificant as where to hunt. The young warrior seemed indifferent to, well...almost everything, and she knew why. But for as much as she wished she could help him, she had no idea how to start. Messfur and Browntail met them halfway, and she acknowledged them each with a nod of her head. "We're ready when you are." She followed Messfur's brief glance to the nursery, and though she didn't see anyone, even a mouse-brain could figure out who he was looking for. Yes, Messfur and Stagleap had certainly been close as of late. Stagleap had become pregnant suddenly, with no apparent mate, at least at first. But as time had passed, she and Messfur had grown increasingly closer, and now everyone assumed that he was the kits' father. He sure looked and played the part--and yet it was a bit strange, how they had only started spending time together after Stagleap had become pregnant, at least to Nightwish. But she supposed it was none of her business. "Let's get out then, shall we?"

Eveningpaw nodded, but said nothing as she padded after her new mentor, still not sure what to make of him. She stuck close to Bramblepaw the whole time, comforted by the brush of his pelt against hers. She froze mid-step when Deertail held up his tail to tell them to stop, nearly bumping into the ginger-and-white tom, and quickly took a step back just to be safe before opening her jaws as instructed. Almost immediately, a foul stench hit her mouth and she shut it again, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Is that the Thunderpath?" she asked. "It smells terrible, whatever it is."

"Well, we'll be apprentices soon enough," Emberkit mewed back, tottering slightly as Sorrelkit bumped into him. They were two moons old, and kits became apprentices at six moons, so that meant...well, Emberkit was sure it meant they didn't have much longer to go. "Maybe we can ask Dad if we can play outside the nursery for now," he suggested. He had only overheard part of Pinekit and Applekit's plan, but judging by the sound of it, they weren't too keen on playing in the nursery anymore either, and there was no way Russetswirl was going to let them go out in the forest. Emberkit didn't particularly mind either way, but he did want his siblings to be happy. It couldn't hurt to ask, he decided, and padded up to Russetswirl himself, winding affectionately around his father's legs. "Dad, can we please stay outside the nursery a little longer? We won't leave camp, I promise."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Albino_ » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:05 pm

Ivypaw | she cat | 15 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: camp | crush: Jackdawstrike | tags: Splashfeather, Jackdawstrike, Raccoontuft

Ivypaw smiled at her two friends "that's good, I'm glad it's treating you good" she said softly before she nodded "as for my full name.. I'm not to sure if I'm being honest.. I feel like I won't get my full name for awhile" she said "but, at least I got a purpose in this clan.. I'm not feeling like I can't do anything to help the clan, but becoming a medicine cat.. it made me feel like I had a purpose in life" she said smiling. She loved being a medicine cat.. but she wouldn't be able to have a family
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Creamflower smiles as Poppykit became Poppypaw and was assigned to Dawntrail, an older warrior. She respects the she-cat and knows her kit is in good paws, not just Dustpaw with Dappleleaf. "Now its Fawnkit's turn." she said, turning to face Sunflare. "Who do you think will be his mentor?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:13 am

Current Territory Status wrote:New Moon [] Waxing [] Half-Moon [] Waxing (after half-moon) [] Full Moon [] Waning [] Half-Moon [] Waning (after half-moon) []
Morning [] Sunhigh [] Afternoon [] Night []
New-Leaf [] Green-Leaf [] Leaf-Fall [] Leaf-Bare []
OakClan Weather: Fair
EagleClan Weather: Fair

OakClan

Beestar 49 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Streamstar Tags: Clan Lives: ★★★★★★★★
"𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝐼'𝓂 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈,

A n d that just leaves Fawnkit, Beestar thought as Dawntrail joined Poppypaw. Once the two had cleared out of the way, her gaze fell on the final tom. He was standing rooted to the spot; clearly waiting until last had taken a toll on his excitement and his nerves were practically visible. Clearing her throat, the leader continued, “Fawnkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Fawnpaw. Your mentor will be Weaselstripe. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you.” This had been a careful decision - she hadn’t wanted to show favoritism, but she also planned to give the training responsibilities to the younger warriors, and of the younger warriors, Dappleleaf and Weaselstripe had been some of the oldest. She also felt that since Fawnpaw was not Clanborn, it would help to instill Clan values in him. Though he had been raised in OakClan, the leader still worried that he perhaps did not trust in StarClan the way most cats would, having been born with a connection.
Beestar’s gaze fell on the young tom. “Weaselstripe, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from Riverstripe, and you have shown yourself to be loyal and courageous. You will be the mentor of Fawnpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him.”

𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈."

Jackdawstrike 15 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Splashfeather, Ivypaw Tags: Splashfeather, Raccoontuft, Ivypaw
"ℑ'𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔭𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔢,

J a c k d a w s t r i k e ’ s focus returned to the ceremony as soon as Beestar began talking, but a deep frown crossed his muzzle as Weaselstripe was named Fawnkit’s mentor. A heavy sigh escaped him as he glanced back at his comrades, listening to Ivypaw discussing the prospects of receiving her full name. “I think it’s about time you got it,” the big black cat snorted. “You’ve been working for moons - you’ve trained harder than any of us warriors have had to! It’s been moons.” The tom shook his head in frustration. “I can’t believe Robinwind hasn’t given it to you yet.”

ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢."

Dappleleaf 24 moons Apprentice: Dustpaw Mate/Crush: Weaselstripe Tags: Dustpaw
"нєу нσηєу уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вє му ∂яυg,

N o w off to the side with her apprentice, Dappleleaf curled her fluffy tail around her white paws. The calico returned her eyes to Beestar, though she kept a careful watch on Dustpaw out of the corner of her vision, hoping the apprentice wasn’t too rattled from all of the excitement. As her mate’s name was called to mentor Fawnpaw, her green eyes lit up. A purr rumbled in her chest as her gaze flicked to her mate, pride welling in her chest.

уσυ ¢συℓ∂ вє му ηєω ρяєѕ¢яιρтιση."

Stormpaw 8 moons Mentor: Elmshade Mate/Crush: Dustpaw Tags: Falconpaw
"Can't bear to wash out the wasted time

T h e tom nodded absently. The silver tabby wasn’t focused on the ceremony anymore, either, lost in his own thoughts. Finally Stormpaw remembered that cats usually reply to one another, and he finally turned to Falconpaw. “Yeah, yeah, I remember. I remember us almost falling in the stream because we were so excited to see it for the first time.” He gave his littermate a good-natured shoulder bump as he stood to his paws. “C’mon, let’s go wait over by Elmshade and Riverstripe so we can find out what we’re doing after this. It’s pretty much over.”

Between your lips and mine."

Fawnpaw 6 moons Mentor: Weaselstripe Mate/Crush: Tags: Dustpaw, Poppypaw, Clan
"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇs ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ,

F a w n k i t almost couldn’t breathe. And then, just like that, Beestar was saying his name, and the little kit that had been lost in the snow faded away. No, before the Clan now stood Fawnpaw - apprentice and future warrior of OakClan. The tom felt a burst of pride and held his head higher, even taking a few pawsteps forward. His eyes widened as Weaselstripe’s name was called, and the brown-and-white tabby’s head whipped to face the cat that would now be his mentor. The deputy’s son - my mentor!

sᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀʙ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 45 moons Apprentice: Crush: Littleflower Tags: Redpaw, Littleflower
"𝕀'𝕞 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥-𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣-

A s soon as Littleflower turned around, a bright smile broke onto the tabby’s muzzle. “Come on, let’s go,” Swiftbadger mewed to his apprentice with a flick of his tail over Redpaw’s ear, his tone cheerful. He bounded after his Clanmate, keeping pace with Littleflower. A purr lulled into his voice as he asked, “What’s the plan, if you and Springheart have one?” As they did when he was with Littleflower, Swiftbadger’s pawsteps felt lighter and almost springy. Now that his relationship with Acornspots was fixed, the normally grumpy tom had been happier lately. His only complaint was that nowadays Littleflower hadn’t spent as much time with him - and he couldn’t help but fear it was anger with him over his rejection of Mistflower’s feelings. The two queens had been his closest friends, though now he spent little time with Littleflower and even less with Mistflower. Swiftbadger wanted this to change - he would gladly spend every moment with Littleflower, and he was hopeful that now that they both had apprentices, he would be able to under the guide of duties. Despite speed being his skill, the tabby was careful to not let his excitement get the better of him so that he could keep in step with Littleflower, and he glanced over his shoulder at Redpaw often to make sure they weren't leaving the apprentice behind.

𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣?"

Acornspots 🌪 45 moons 🌪🌪 Apprentice: 🌪 Mate: Russetswirl 🌪 Tags: Streamspot
"coυld тнιѕ вe love aт ғιrѕт ѕιgнт, or ѕнoυld ι walĸ вy agaιn?

T h e silver tabby’s eyes flashed with sympathy. Acornspots didn’t know what being deputy was like, no, but she knew what being a warrior was like. She had always been up at dawn, the first one to volunteer for patrol. She had always been well on top of her tasks and had always been so focused. Looking back, Acornspots knew she had been so uptight and cold all of the time. Motherhood had changed her - for the better, she thought, and had helped her mend her relationship with Swiftbadger. She gently touched the tip of her tail to Streamspot’s shoulder. “I don’t know what you’re going through - I can’t imagine the weight the deputy bears,” she mewed gently, “but don’t let that keep you from experiencing things in life. Things can be different if only you make them. You deserve happiness.”

yoυ're pнoтogenιcally dreѕѕed, тнe converѕaтιon вegιnѕ."

Quiverheart 18 moons Apprentice: Mate/Crush: Tags: Darkclaw
"All these confusing images of what life should look like...

“ L o o k s quiet for now,” Quiverheart murmured, noticing that her Clanmate was also scenting the air. OakClan rarely caused problems for EagleClan - there had been an incident a few moons ago in which a patrol had crossed in search of a missing apprentice. Nothing had come of it, as the apprentice had been found though EagleClan didn’t know the details of where. If anything it showed that perhaps OakClan had trouble keeping track of their apprentices, which had been a source of hostile banter at the next Gathering.
The thin-furred calico flicked her tail across Darkclaw’s flank. “Maybe after we hunt we can share tongues and prey with Deertail if he's back - I’m sure he would love to spend time with his old apprentice, especially now.” With that, Quiverheart padded towards the stream, disappearing behind a clump of rocks on the bank. Her jaws were open and prey scent tingled her nose as she began to track a water vole.

Are just illusions; they are just illusions - that mean so much to me."

Deertail ϟ 46 moons ϟϟ Apprentice: Eveningpaw ϟ Mate: Tickfang (Formerly), Foxcloud (Formerly) ϟ Tags: Eveningpaw, Bramblepaw
"ⱠØVɆⱤ ₵Ø₥Ɇ ⱧØⱠĐ ₥Ɇ, ⱧɆ₳Đ'₴ Ø₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₣Ɽł₮Ⱬ;

“ T h e n thunderpath it is,” the ginger-and-white tom replied with a nod. “We’ll go at a slow pace, so that you can both get a feel for what the territory looks like. Let’s head off.” As he said, Deertail kept his pace a steady walk. The day was warming further as the sun rose and the forest was alive with the sound of birds and squirrels. Every moment caught the tom’s eye; his warrior blood craved clawing up the bark of every tree to find prey among the branches, but now was not the time. He was eager to show Eveningpaw - and Bramblepaw, if Streamspot had yet to collect him - a proper hunter’s crouch so that she could properly serve the Clan, but learning the territory was integral to hunting in it. As they neared the Thunderpath, Deertail opened his jaws to scent the air. Before it become visible he held up his tail to signal a stop and turned to the apprentices. “Open your jaws - do you smell that?” The acrid taste of unidentified Twoleg materials - asphalt, gasoline, rubber - stung his nose, but as every warrior was, he was used to crossing the path to hunt near the Greenleaf Twolegplace. Today, however, they would not venture very near it. Twolegs would soon be swarming the area to bask in the adventure of being in the wilderness, and Deertail wasn’t about to risk the apprentices’ lives, even though Twolegs hadn’t caused major problems in his lifetime.

//gonna give PawPrints a chance to reply for Bramblepaw so they don't have too much to catch up on

฿ØĐɎ ł₦₮ØӾł₵₳₮ɆĐ; ₣ɆɆⱠł₦₲₴ ₵Ø₥₣ØⱤ₮₳฿ⱠɎ ₥łӾɆĐ."

Willowkit 1 moon Mentor: Mate/Crush: Tags: Sorrelkit, Emberkit, Russetswirl
"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷' 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓭;

T h e tortoiseshell’s tail dropped further as Russetswirl began to herd them back and Sorrelkit teased her. At Emberkit’s idea, her tail stuck straight up, excitement renewed. “Okay! Come on, Sorrelkit - unless you’re too much of a mouse-heart!” She stuck her tongue out at her sister before scampering after her brother. Willowkit tottered to a stop at his side and looked up at Russetswirl with big, hopeful amber eyes.

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓬𝓮 - 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮."
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:12 am

Eagleclan
🦅
Oatleaf
[she | elder | 98 moons | Nobleclaw | tags: open ]

She is open, don't really know what she could be doing at the moment lol

Messfur
[tom | warrior | 36 moons | crush: Stagleap | no apprentice | tags: Nightwish, Browntail, Blazefrost]

He made a look for each cat, following him "I don't think we need to worry about that one Blazefrost, there could be plenty of prey to be found, we just need to catch them..." he meowed to the younger warrior. He turned toward the entrance to leave the camp for now 'well when everyone is ready, what are we waiting for then, let's start this patrol" he meowed to them, walking toward the woods.

Springheart
[she | warrior | 36 moons |Crush: Daydream | apprentice: Wrenpaw | tags: Wrenpaw, Littleflower, Brightpaw]

She nodded to Wrenpaw "yeah me too, we've waited long enough it's time to move one, maybe we will have two more cats to join us" she meowed giving a quick look back at her toward the Swiftbadger and Redpaw 'Redpaw, huh? he could be excellent training partner to Wrenpaw if it goes to that...' she thought starting to move out.

Silverkit
[tom | kit |1 moon | open crush | mother: Stagleap | tags: Lilackit, Smokekit, Mudkit]

He looked at Smokekit when he speaks up "Hide a moss ball?" he repeated flicking his tail then "sure, that sounds like a good plan, it's still better than doing nothing and I hate to stay still doing nothing" he meowed looking at his siblings.

Oakclan
🌳
Lighttail
[tom | elder | 62 moons | crush: secret to Dawntrail| tags: Robinwind]

He listened to the leader as the meeting goes on, smiling as the mentors of the three newly made apprentices were told to the clan. He looked at Robinwind "of course, I will keep the secret..." he meowed to the medicine cat tom "She will be shocked for good" he meowed with a smirk.

Raccoontuft
[she | warrior | 16 moons | crush: Jackdawstrike | no apprentice| tags: Splashfeather, Jackdawnstrike, Ivypaw ]

She keeps silent as the medicine cat apprentice showed up, noticing how she got together with the two other warriors. She had nothing against the younger she-cat, but she was never really talked with her that much, so they were not that close friends as she seemed to be with Splashfeather and Jackdawnstrike.

Hazefire
[tom | warrior | 14 moons | crush: maybe Falconpaw | no apprentice | tags: open]

He watched the ceremonies there, thinking that he may be a little too young to become a mentor just yet and it didn't really bother him either as he was not sure if he was ready for the job.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:10 am

▸▹STREAMSPOT◃◂
|| Female || 46 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Acornspots ||

Streamspot wrote:Streamspot let Acornspots tail rest gently on her shoulder. She flashed a warm smile at the queen grateful for her kind words. She wasn't one to let her emotions, especially emotions that may lead to her losing her position in the clan, show. It was relieving to see them taken well and without backlash. "Thank-you Acornspots." she meowed softly. "If I see the oppertunity to make things different for myself, I'll promise you that I'll try." A cloud moved out of the way of the sun allowing it to shine down into the clearing and reminding Streamspot how much she still had to do today. Looking back at Acornspots she stood meowing, "I'd better get going. Deertail will wonder whether I've fallen down a rabbit hole." She said with a laugh. "I'll get some of the warriors to work on the nursery tonight!" she promised before turning and heading for the tunnel out of camp. As she raced through the forest following Deertail's scent trail she thought about how life might be if things were different.

▸▹BEARSONG◃◂
|| female || 14 moons || OakClan Warrior || tagged ~ Dovespirit ||

Bearsong wrote:"Dovespirit! Dovespirit!" Bearsong cheered, her voice louder than the rest of the clan. She stepped forward to give her friend a nuzzle. "That's a wonderful name!" she whispered as the ceremony for the new apprentices went on around them. "How does it feel to be a warrior finally?"

▸▹BRAMBLEPAW◃◂
|| male || 6 moons || EagleClan Apprentice || tagged ~ Deertail and Eveningpaw ||

Bramblepaw wrote:Bramblepaw had looked quizzedly at Deertail as he now spoke to them with a sort of excitement in his voice, replacing the annoyance he had heard only a moment before. Shrugging to himself he lopped alongside the two until Deertail stopped them. Bramblepaw opened his mouth wide drawing in as much scent as he could and easily tasting the nasty two-leg smell. "Beugh!!" he complained scrunching his nose up much like Eveningpaw. "If that's twolegs, they reek!!" He put a paw up in an attempt to cover his nose.

▸▹PINEKIT◃◂
|| male || 2 moons || EagleClan Kit|| tagged ~ Applekit ||

Pinekit wrote:Pinestar tipped his head thinking. "Yeah I guess I can. It'll be a secret leader mission." He said wiggling his hindquarters. Then he heard his father's voice ordering them back into the nursery. Pinekit let out a dramatic sigh flopping on his side. "Mouse-dung. There go our secret plans!"

▸▹LILACKIT◃◂
|| female || 1 moon || EagleClan Kit || tagged ~ Smokekit, Mudkit, and Silverkit||

Lilackit wrote:Lilackit jumped up and grabbed the mossball from thier nest. "I'll go first!" she meowed. "No peeking until I say so!" She meowed to her three littermates.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:41 pm

OakClan

Robinwind | 35 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Ivypaw | Tags: Lighttail
Robinwind smiled to Lighttail. "Thanks. I know she's ready, and she's been waiting for a while for her turn. All the other cats were age have earned their warrior names." He felt a bit bad about that, but medicine cats did typically train a bit longer than warriors anyway. "Hopefully we can announce her new name to the clan tomorrow morning then."

Elmshade | 35 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Stormpaw | Tags: Stormpaw, Falconpaw, Riverstripe
Elmshade smiled. "It was probably good to be a bit nervous." She replied to Riverstripe. "I probably was a little bit too, but I managed to get myself into trouble pretty quickly as an apprentice." She laughed, and then looked over to Dawntrail and Poppypaw when the other warrior mentioned the older warrior. She nodded in agreement. "I'm sure she'll be chasing him around the entire territory by sunhigh." She glanced towards Stormpaw and Falconpaw, their two apprentices and smiled. She was glad that they weren't too much of a handful. As the ceremony wrapped up, she looked to her friend, "Do you want to take Stormpaw and Falconpaw out together today?"

Poppypaw | 6 moons | Kit | Tags: Dawntrail
Poppypaw beamed at Dawntrail, nodding at her warning. He wasn't planning on getting into trouble, but sometimes he couldn't help himself. He would try his best. As Beestar spoke, he watched as his brother earned his apprentice name as well. Weaselstripe was pretty young for an apprentice, he thought, but he was sure that Beestar knew what she was doing. "Fawnpaw!!" He cheered, smiling. Once Fawnpaw went over to Weaselstripe, Poppypaw looked to his mentor eagerly. "So! What do we get to do first?!" He asked Dawntrail. "Can we go explore the territory? Can we go hunting? Can we go with Dustpaw and Fawnpaw?"

EagleClan

Applekit | 2 moons | Kit | Tags: Pinekit, Russetswirl, Acornspots
Applekit pouted. "We weren't gonna leave camp, just explore around camp a bit." She muttered, but sat down next to Pinekit anyway. Maybe they could play some other time then, if their parents were going to be watching them so closely. "I can't wait to be an apprentice."

Smokekit | 1 moons | Kit | Tags: Lilackit, Stagleap, Messfur, Silverkit
"Yeah!" Smokekit squeaked to his littermates. When Lilackit offered to go first, he flopped down and put his paws over his face.
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me