The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:57 pm

StreamClan
~SpeckledStream~
Letting out a large yawn she glanced down at her younger sister who was still asleep an headed out.The reeds whispered as she pushed through them to the camp.Her ears swirled back as she listen for the signs of anyone else around. Her light golden brown dappled with leopard spots shone in the light.She didnt want seedstar to catch her dont nothing so Speckledstream looked around for some one to go out with.Her eyes catch a glimse of Brairclaw ."Hey"she mewed jumpping over to him, her legs carring her to the young tom.
EmberClan
~Scorchpaw ~
Finally hauling herself out of the den scorchpaw looked up blinking against the sun.Letting a small squeak out she skittered backwards to the shade with her eyes closed.-I wounder when we're going to get our mentors.-She though shaking the spots from her vision.Glancing up she spotted Froststar"Morning froststar."she mewed flicking her dark ginger tail.

~StoneBlade~
The dark grey striped tom stepped glanced over at darkflower an bit back a small chuckle."Morning sleepy head."he called with a twitch of his whikers.The pale green eyes sparkled with laughter as he arced down in a streach.As he pulled up he spoted froststar an gulped.He had been on a dawn patrol but it seemed to him that he felt like a kit getting caught doing something wrong.Shaking his pelt out Stoneblade licked his flank to try an get it so stay down.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:40 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar padded back to camp,his head hanging low like he had just something so mouse brained that it was beyond recognition. He had acted worse then a mouse brain around SpottedRocks and thething was that he wasn't entirely sure why.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
Droppping her kill in the pile Spottedrocks flicked her tail an layed under a thin tree.Her pelt likething the shadows an warmth fight over control of which who be on her fur longer.She sighed an let it ruffled the sandy ground ."who am i kidding."she murmurred to herself looking at her paws.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:26 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar lay down and rested his head on the rock from which his den was built on. The air seemed to have a foggy look to it but that didn't concern him. It had more to do with his thoughts. Maybe I should just tell her? No...no..., he thought,rather angry with himself. Why was this all so complicated?
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:45 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
Shaking her head spottedrocks looked over at one of their appertince with a start.The small silver she caat , riverpaw was stumbling into camp bleeding. her ears flattened as she darted over an scooped her up by the scruff.Her dark eyes held corcern as she carried her to the medicine cat den.

~Riverpaw~
As her body hit against spottedrocks riverpaw let out a soft whimper.She didnt want to make her clan mates worry. she had hoped just to slide out of camp an catch a fish or two. But a cat that had come from Duskclan territory had leapted acrossed the small river an tackled her. the claws ripping into her pelt. she didnt know if it was a loner or rogue . or mabey a duskclan cat them self. Also she knew was that she had shoved the cat into the water an watch it dart in a bush.She hadnt been perfect with her fight. being taking off guard."Spottedrocks.. im fine" she mewed

All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:51 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar's head went up slightly at the smell of blood. "Riverpaw?," he meowed with concern as he followed both of them into the medicine den. It was only long enough to hear what Riverpaw had to say. "You aren't fine. You are bleeding and I'm very courious to know as to how this happened." The leader was concerned. What could have happened to this young apprentice while she was out?
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:00 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
Staying quiet the olders he cat licked at a claw wounder. Her fur half bristaled.

~Riverpaw~
Taking a gulp she looked at Seedstar an bowed her head . feeling the rasp of spottedrocks tonugue on her pelt she glanced back up.
"I-I was just going out huntting at the small river when a cat came from Duskclan territory. I dont think if it was one of their caats of a loner . I'm sorry Seedstar"she mewed

All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar nodded as he sighed. What was going on now? "It's okay Riverpaw. For now we'll have to get you patched up and then I want to go see what happened for myself." He could only hope that the cat's scent wasn't washed away by the rain. Maybe it could give him some clues.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:20 am

StreamClan
~Riverpaw~
"ok"she said placing her head down on her paws.Her feathery tail curling against her side.

All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar glanced over at SpottedRocks and sighed,closing his eyes. He needed to go check now if he wanted any chance of at least finding a scent. "Can I...talk with you real quick?" He felt like he wanted to take it back the minute he said it. All he needed to do was make himself look more mouse brained then he already had.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me