⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:04 pm

(Ooc: mobile sorry if there’s some wonky coding or misspelled words or something //)

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight. she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || {m; emerald} || t; {emerald}}}

now, did the tom listen to his own advice to turn tail and head back to the camp? no. he did not. he figured that he should go around the borders one last time… it shouldn’t hurt. the slender tom bounded near the borders, making sure to keep downwind as he didn’t want to alert any other cats nearby. it wouldn’t be a problem if his clanmates caught a whiff of him passing, but he also didn’t want to be nagged to death when found alone. as crowfall padded alongside the border, he saw a pile of prey- just sitting there. carefully, the darkclan warrior inched his way towards the pile, pausing to sniff around it before turning his head past the borderline of the clan. he swished his tail and thought for a moment. he didn’t want to take any prey that was not caught by his clanmates. who knows. maybe deathberries would’ve been scattered in the pile. crowfall thought for a moment moving away from the pile, and away from his clan’s territory, in search of the one who had made the strange pile.

(That’s all I can do for now sorry QwQ)
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:14 pm

Tainted~Wings wrote:
Tainted~Wings wrote:🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She was thinking to herself, Cinderpool would be a good choice, tawnyfoot is too young, splitsilver is too invested in his mate, sage flame is loyal but even younger than tawnyfoot, russetwind is kind and would make a good choice. She pondered. “So either cinderpool or russetwind would be a fair choice. I believe a council would be a good addition just because I’m younger and our deputy would be as well,” she mumbled.

🦉Owlpaw🦉
She purred. "Oh yes! I mean its about time we had a strict mentor than switching warriors every day," she replied. "How about you? You'll be a warrior soon!"

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
"Would you like to go with me to mark the open border?" He asked. “We could bring Ravenpaw as well and mark the border.” He gazed over to the Apprentice a moment before turning back. "And maybe take another warrior?" He suggested

☀️Blazingsun ☀️
He looked over his shoulder a moment at Twistedpuddle. "Would you like to talk about why it bothers you? I mean dark clan has some of our clanmates kin... As long as we don't pick a fight we should be fine," he said as they had gotten closer to the streams between camp and the border. "Now if they pick a fight we will stay on our side of the border. If they attack we will be in a space that we know better than they do. It shouldn't happen but if it does Owlpaw and Duskpaw you two will split from the group and look for help," he announced to the group, "I'd rather have a game plan if they were to try something then to be ill prepared."

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
Nodding he replied," I guess I would see that. He does need to decide on a deputy then his duties would be split. However he might want to be on everything the gathering is in two sunrises." He thought carefully. "You know I think Cheetahkit would make a good rabbit hunter. She is nimble and her long legs already carry her quickly. Her mentor would just have to teach her how to do it with silence."

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
She stopped. “Looks like hawkpaw is teaching icekit some moves,”she said trying to catch her breath

❄Frostpaw❄
She bristled her fur before leaping as if she was going to strike his right shoulder but switching moments beforehand and swatting as hard as she could with her paw

🦅Hawkpaw🦅
He chuckled, “ balance yourself out you have your weight too far to one side. Or place your legs on that side a little wider." He watched icekit.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
She awoke and left her makeshift den it wasn't far out of Darkclan territory and in an open area. She stretched wide before she looked towards their border seeing crowfall
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:42 pm

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight. she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {emerald} || t; emerald}}

crowfall looked at the she-cat as she left through what seemed to be a den. he arched his back a little as he locked eyes with her, his tail turning into a little puffball as he inched a little closer to the she-cat, but still kept his distance. from there, he can study her more, trying to figure out whether or not she was friend or foe. his tail twitched before he finally spoke, "is there a reason why you are hiding within darkclan's territory?"
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:41 pm

Tainted~Wings wrote:
She was thinking to herself, Cinderpool would be a good choice, tawnyfoot is too young, splitsilver is too invested in his mate, sage flame is loyal but even younger than tawnyfoot, russetwind is kind and would make a good choice. She pondered. “So either cinderpool or russetwind would be a fair choice. I believe a council would be a good addition just because I’m younger and our deputy would be as well,” she mumbled.

🦉Owlpaw🦉
She purred. "Oh yes! I mean its about time we had a strict mentor than switching warriors every day," she replied. "How about you? You'll be a warrior soon!"

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
"Would you like to go with me to mark the open border?" He asked. “We could bring Ravenpaw as well and mark the border.” He gazed over to the Apprentice a moment before turning back. "And maybe take another warrior?" He suggested

☀️Blazingsun ☀️
He looked over his shoulder a moment at Twistedpuddle. "Would you like to talk about why it bothers you? I mean dark clan has some of our clanmates kin... As long as we don't pick a fight we should be fine," he said as they had gotten closer to the streams between camp and the border. "Now if they pick a fight we will stay on our side of the border. If they attack we will be in a space that we know better than they do. It shouldn't happen but if it does Owlpaw and Duskpaw you two will split from the group and look for help," he announced to the group, "I'd rather have a game plan if they were to try something then to be ill prepared."

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
Nodding he replied," I guess I would see that. He does need to decide on a deputy then his duties would be split. However he might want to be on everything the gathering is in two sunrises." He thought carefully. "You know I think Cheetahkit would make a good rabbit hunter. She is nimble and her long legs already carry her quickly. Her mentor would just have to teach her how to do it with silence."

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
She stopped. “Looks like hawkpaw is teaching icekit some moves,”she said trying to catch her breath

❄Frostpaw❄
She bristled her fur before leaping as if she was going to strike his right shoulder but switching moments beforehand and swatting as hard as she could with her paw

🦅Hawkpaw🦅
He chuckled, “ balance yourself out you have your weight too far to one side. Or place your legs on that side a little wider." He watched icekit.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
“Your territory?” She questioned. “Last time I checked you’re the one standing inside your border and I outside. I guess I’m quite near the border living wise, however, I’m still not within your clans borders. And I see you’ve found the prey I’ve left at the border. It’s my apology for crossing the border earlier.” She licked her check fur
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:50 pm

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight, although regretted it as she was soon out of breath. as a result of this, she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {emerald} || t; emerald}}

the tom blinked slowly, relaxing a little as he decided to take a look around. he then sniffed the air and shied away a little. he fully relaxed, but still stood on high alert in case the she-cat raised a claw. although it seemed that she didn’t seem to be all that threatening… “well i didn’t expect the pile of fresh-kill just laying there. you might as well eat it now before it turns into crow-food, and besides, I don’t think anyone would be happy to know that an outsider caught prey for warriors that are more than capable of catching their own.” big talk coming from someone that sneaks away prey from his own clan to some other cat that usually refuses his offer. he should get out of the habit of doing that.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:06 pm

Tainted~Wings wrote:

🦉Owlpaw🦉

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌

☀️Blazingsun ☀️

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆

❄Frostpaw❄

🦅Hawkpaw🦅

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
She looked at him. “Your jumpy... it’ll turn to crowfood before I get it all eaten. If your clan is worried about it tell them you caught it. I believe that you have more mouths to feed than I. I occasionally get someone passing through that will stop for a meal and a chat but not that often,” she replied. She shook her head. “You clan cats are always so hostile to those not like you. What happens when your clan needs help?”
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:20 pm

|| Koileap | She-cat | 30 Moons | Lightningclan Warrior | Mentions: | Tags: Open ||

Underneath a thick canopy of leaves and the distant sound of running water mixed with birdsong, the calico warrior double checked she was downwind as she crouch down low. Her breaths came slowly and she was careful to be still as to not gain any attention towards her. Koileap narrowed her green eyes as she stalked her prey, it's black feathers fluttered as the blackbird hopped forward towards something that had caught it's attention on the ground in front of it. Ever so softly, the warrior stepped forward and waited a heartbeat before repeating the same motion again. Slowly she worked her way to the distracted bird. However, once she was closing in on her prey, a crack resonated from some bushes nearby. This alerted the bird and it's wings outstretched as it began to take flight. Realizing that the bird was quickly going to escape her grasp, the calico darted forward and dug her claws in to give her an extra momentum. Bunching her legs underneath her, Koileap sprung herself into the air and reached towards the retreating bird. Nearing the peak of her jump, the warrior was almost certain the blackbird was going to make it until she felt her claws hook onto something small. Taking this opportunity, she quickly hooked her paw downwards to sink her claws into it's tail. She landed from the jump with the bird flapping around like crazy under her paw. She quickly gave it a quick bite while thanking the bird and Starclan for it's sacrifice. Koileap picked up the bird and headed back to camp as this was the only thing she caught this morning. It was surely enough to fill some cat's empty stomach and provide some softness to a nest somewhere. Her green eyes scanned the camp when she entered and observed her fellow clanmates as she padded through.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:35 pm

Russetwind/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: open
Russetwind turned as she heard her beam being called. She got up and walked over to where it came from. “Hello, what’s up?” She asks.

Whisperpaw/ Male/ Apprentice/ 7 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: open
Whisperpaw nods and pads off.

Sageflame/ Female/ Warrior/ 12 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: Smallkit
Sageflame shook her head. “I don’t know. I wasn’t assigned to a border patrol” she explains to the kit.

Cherrysplash/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Beechpaw
Cherrysplash smiles at her new apprentice. “I am your new mentor. Smokestar wants us to go on border patrol. We should go see who else wants to come” she says.

Koiriver/ Male/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Open
Koiriver went back to bed
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:07 pm

AsherAtRisk wrote:Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
She considered the tom's question, then shook her head. "I wouldn't be able to stand myself if something were to happen to them due to me being under-prepared for the responsibility." She replied, taking in a breath, then sighing it out softly.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
The near pure white tom smiled at the praise after setting down his catch, growing more enthusiastic from it. He purred softly. "Thank you, Missingfang! I'm happy to help provide for the clan." He looked beside her, wondering if she'd be opposed to him joining her.
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She looked at Blazingsun "that's exactly...I donät want to fight against my own kins... and of course if the worse happens we need to act for our safety and for the clan as well" she meowed to him.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Tawnyfoot)
She looked at the pile then him "so any other plans for today? I think the patrols were left so..." she murmured with a flick of her til.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He nodded "well yeah, I was starting to think if I will ever become a warrior, at least now I do have a chance fr that" he meowed looking around the woods.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (open)
He looked over to the calico tom which was busy talking with the Ashthorn. He gave a smile as he did his decision for the deputy now and he will call a meeting for that this evening or when the patrols are back at the camp.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She nodded "yeah, she is fast and has some agility...she could need a mentor who also can catch rabbits...as its not that easy to do" she meowed to him.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He didn't move when she comes for him, instead of at that moment, she started swapping he gave a quick turn around and pushed the younger cat to the ground "that's a good move, but you give too many openings to attack you, of course, you can still attack me in this position too" he told her.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me