A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby CJClaire » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Tigerblaze, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Ivypaw
Robinwind snorted at Splashpaw's remark to his apprentice, amused. Splashpaw reminded him a lot of Elmshade when they were apprentices. He looked up as Tigerblaze approached, them and nodded, following the warriors out of camp. As they left the camp, he took in a deep breath, appreciating the fresh air. He knew he wanted to look for raspberry leaves and chervil, and he hoped he could find some catmint just in case anyone caught greencough in the coming leaf-bare. "If anyone scents any catmint at all, let me know." He told the patrol. With more cats keeping an eye out, they would have a better chance of finding some.

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Tigerblaze, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Ivypaw
Elmshade purred at Splashpaw, giving her a nudge back, and then following as Tigerblaze lead them out of camp and out onto the patrol. She moved to walk in line with Splashpaw, a soft purr in her throat. "After we finish the patrol, what do you want to work on for training?" She asked her apprentice. She knew she was the mentor, but it was good to know what Splashpaw might want to practice or learn, especially since she was likely reaching the end of her training.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:40 pm

I doubt he'd care, Darkpaw thought, but he didn't argue anymore as he followed Goldenrose to the medicine cat's den. At least if anybody were to ask someone where he went, they probably wouldn't think to ask the medicine cat. He hoped nobody would notice he was gone, but if they did, he didn't really care whether they knew where he went or not.

"Hmm..." Splashpaw thought for a moment as she padded alongside her mentor. "Could we practice battle moves with Jackdawpaw and Tigerblaze later?" she asked, remembering her denmate's suggestion earlier. "Jackdawpaw thinks he can hold me down with one paw, but you should have heard him earlier. 'Oh, Splashpaw, you know so much more than me, I want to learn from you, be my teacher!'" She snickered a little at her own impression of the tom.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:20 pm

Goldenrose
She cleared her throat to get her brother's attention. "Hey Daystri- I mean Daydream if anyone starts freaking out because Darkpaw is gone, he's with me. Your job to be the informant," she said. Her fur was slightly longer than her brothers but anycat could clearly tell they were siblings. "Ok Darkpaw let's go!"

Daydream
He opened his jaws to cut his sister off. Only she was done speaking and leaving as soon as a peep left. He shook his head. "She needs to stop leaving me in charge of her ideas," he grumbled
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:56 pm

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Splashpaw, the rest of the patrol
"That sounds great!" Elmshade exclaimed. "And you'll show Jackdawpaw," She purred amusedly, appreciating the young apprentice's eagerness, but knowing that Splashpaw could easily beat Jackdawpaw in a spar at the moment. It wasn't that Jackdawpaw was weak or anything, Splashpaw just had more experience than the other apprentice. "I'm sure you can teach him a thing or two!"
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:27 am

EventingMyAppy wrote:
Name: Frostbriar
Clan: Eagleclan
Kin: younger sister is Cloverpaw
Mate: n/a
Brief History (Optional): Frostbriar was a troublesome apprentice, he didn't like listening to his mentor at all, and would rather be doing his own thing. However, soon he realized that things had a rhyme and reason, and managed to grow out of the troublesome apprentice.

Name: Cloverpaw
Clan: Eagleclan
Kin: older brother is Frostbrair
Mate: n/a
Brief History (Optional): growing up most cats thought she'd turn out like her brother, except the two are polar opposites, she is quiet, hard-working and just wants to please.

Accepted! I apologize for my abscence yesterday, I wasn't able to come online.

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Elmshade, Creamflower Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r dipped her head in thanks to Elmshade as the warrior left to join the patrol. She turned to Creamflower. "I'll be needing your help in the future moons," she told the queen. "When my kits are able to leave my side, I'll have many responsibilities to attend to. I'll need your help looking after them when I'm unable to be there."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe
D a p p l e l e a f nodded. "Okay, sounds good to me. I'm sure we can find him!" The long-haired calico bumped her flank against Weaselstripe's before bounding off towards the camp entrance.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tigerblaze, Elmshade
J a c k d a w p a w rolled his eyes as Splashpaw bragged about her idea to ask Ivypaw to come along. He fell silent as the warriors approached, listening to them talk. "Oh," he said when Robinwind mentioned catmint. Before he could speak, his mentor had padded over and began talking to the patrol. He left the other apprentices to bound up to Tigerblaze's side, his large paws keeping him steady with his mentor.
"Tigerblaze," he mewed. "I think we should go along the Horseplace border. Robinwind's herbs will be easier to find there; they grow around Twoleg dens, right?" Catmint was an essential - every cat knew it was a life-saver in leafbare, saving cats from greencough. It was a must-have before the snow set in.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Littleflower, Goldenrose, Darkpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r flinched away from her paw as it flattened his pelt, flushing with embarassment. He hadn't realized he'd looked such a mess until now. He really was not prepared for morning duties.
"That works for me," he mewed in response. "Let's go." Swiftbadger padded towards the mentor and apprentice, his tail swinging too and fro behind him. They were exiting Daydream's den, seeming to be heading out. "Goldenrose!" he called out, trying to get her attention.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags:
A c o r n s p o t s slipped back out of the warriors' den, paws prickling with anticipation. The she-cat sat down near the den, waiting for Streamspot to reappear with her apprentice. The warrior was excited - helping the deputy assess her apprentice! She was honored that Streamspot thought she was a good enough warrior to be able to weigh in on her own apprentice's skills. Stagpaw had been training for awhile now - she wanted more than anything to be able to advise the deputy that Stagpaw was more than ready to become a warrior. She remembered being an apprentice - by the time she was twelve moons, she was impatient and more than ready to be a warrior. Regardless of age, she knew every cat had to wait their turn, and it was based on their skills. She only hoped Stagpaw was more than ready. Then again, being the deputy's apprentice, she figured Streamspot would expect nothing less than an exceptional assessment.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w closed her eyes, focusing on the sound around her. She could hear the rustle of the leaves in the trees. A squirrel's chatter also sounded further off in the forest, towards the stream. And, what was that? A woodpecker! Quiverpaw was invested in the forest noises - so when Mistflower leaped onto her back, she was entirely caught off guard, slamming into the ground underneath her.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxtail
D e e r t a i l watched her catch the rabbit, creeping along behind her but keeping his distance. He straightened up as she came back with her catch. "Good job," he purred. "I'm sure Stagpaw is doing better now. I know it was hard to suffer such a hard hindrance to her training, but she could be a warrior any day now."
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:56 am

(Hmm. Sounds really interesting!"

Name: Fallenstone

Clan: Oakclan

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Description: Fallenstone has a medium length grey musty pelt with various black markings along her belly, ears and muzzle. She has blue flecked eyes and a long angry healed scar running from her jawline to her shoulder blade from a partol fight while she was just a new apprentice.

Personality: Fallenstone is very laidback and calm. She loves playing and important role in her clan and like ever othe cat, she wants to be the best warrior out there. She loves when she is called to do something, because she wants to prove to herself and others that she is more than just a cat, she is a proud warrior of Oakclan!

Backstory: Fallenstones mother, Dappledfur, was very old when she gave birth to Fallenstone. Fallenstone was the oldest of her other two brothers, Ashkit and Sunkit; Who both passed away around 3 months after their birth from a terrible outbreak of greencough. Fallenstone pulled through and still mourns the death of her brothers, who she wishes could be a warrior alongside her. Dappledfur passed away the day after Fallenstone was made a warrior. Fallenstone dearly misses her mother, but she is glad she finally got to see one of her kits become a proud warrior.

Crush: PM me. ( I was hoping for some releationship with a cat from Eagleclan.)

Mate: Achieved through roleplay.

Kits: None
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:20 am

(sorry, power was out cause of the snow and ice storm for 2 days)

Ivypaw | she cat | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: medicine cat den | mate/crush: none | tags: Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tiherblaze, Elmshade

Ivypaw heard pawsteps come over as she turned her head to see who it was, it was her mentor. The she cat gave a small purr to Robinwind. "Hi, Robinwind!" She said happily to her mentor. "I'll go look in the den to see which herbs we need" she said softly with a nod as she got up and limped into the medicine cat den and over to the herb supply. She looked it over before making a mental note in her head, "raspberry leaves, catmint, golden rod, daisy leaves, poppy seeds" she said to herself as she kept saying it over as she got to her mentor "so, we have some but not alot of these herbs, raspberry leaves, catmint, golden rod, daisy leaves, poppy seeds" she looked up at her mentor with pride in her eyes "did I get the names right?" She asked softly, she sure hope she did
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:52 am

((Oh no! I hope everything is good, stay warm!)

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Ivypaw, Tigerblaze, Splashpaw, Jackdawpaw
Robinwind purred happily as Ivypaw recited the list of herbs. It was very similar to the list he had in mind for collecting, though he hadn't really thought about the daisy. But thinking back on it, Ivypaw was right, they were running low. "That's right!" He said. "We'll look out for all of those herbs. And also chervil, since it's good for kitting too." When Jackdawpaw mentioned the horseplace, Robinwind nodded. "A lot of good herbs grow near the Twolegplace. We just need to keep an eye out for dogs and twolegs." He shuttered, thinking of back when he was an apprentice, being scared by a dog. It had been tied up, but it had scared the fur off of him, sending him running back to camp without any herbs. If it had been up to him, he would have never gone back, but the twolegs seemed to like to gather herbs near their dens. "Ivypaw," He looked back to his apprentice. "Of course, catmint is good for greencough, but do you remember what else is good for treating different coughs?"
I play ice hockey!

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:14 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Tigerblaze | Mentions: Riverstripe
    Blizzardclaw purred softly as he listened to the senior warrior, nodding his head once. "Thank you," he had told the tom before he headed back to his favorite spot of camp where he could see everything. He contently watched the patrols starting to head out as he saw Riverstripe coming back into camp? He was confused, he remembered the other tom being awake and outside the warrior den when he and Weaselstripe had came back from their dawn hunting patrol.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf | Mentions:
    "Yeah well I found him, he just got back into camp," he told the she-cat while heading over to him. "Morning Riverstripe, would you like to join our patrol? I know you were just out," Weaselstripe said as he had seen his former mentor putting his catches into the pile. "Blizzardclaw wants us to check the border and then hunt on the way back."
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower wasn't too surprised she was able to knock her apprentice over, she gave her a lick on her head. "Its okay, I was being tough that time," she told the younger she-cat before she got off of her. "So what do you think I did so you wouldn't know I was coming?" She asked while she bean cleaning her paw.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud purred once at her friends compliment and buried the piece of fresh-kill, grabbing some of the leaves to put over it. "I suppose she could but she still hasn't even really fully recovered, you've seen the way she limps around. I think it'll be at least another moon before she does become a warrior, her skills were good before her injury but now she has been struggling to do it how she did prior to hurting her leg," she sighs and shakes her head.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw sighs as she was waiting patiently for her mentor to come over to her as she was talking to other warriors before coming to her. Her ears perked up slightly but still was a bit upset, she felt like she was going to be an apprentice forever. Though her mentors words of encouragement brought a slight smile, it didn't last long. "Okay Streamspots. Who is coming with us? Or is it just us?" She asked, she preferred to just be them but she knew that probably wasn't going to be the case.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions: Deertail, Foxcloud
    The older tom was watching the camp contently of course with his only good eye, finding some of the things interesting. He saw how Foxcloud and Deertail as of late had been spending some time together which in turn did make him a bit happy for her to spending time with another. While he was a bit surprised Deertail hadn't brought his apprentice along with him, it would of made more sense especially since Darkpaw had came out before the two left.
    He enjoyed watching the camp like this however felt it was a waste for him. He wished he was still in the medicine cat den but between his vision failing his hearing in the one ear not doing all that well, he wasn't much help anymore. When the leader came over, he blinked before he purred once. "Hello my dear friend," he greeted his leader and nodded his head. "Nothing much... Just miss feeling useful to our clan," he sighs. "Feel bad for just sitting here and just observing everything."

//might not be on much today guys, it's my birthday and I have work and then plans after so sorry for any delay!
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:28 am

Ivypaw | she cat | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: medicine cat den | mate/crush: none | tags: Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tiherblaze, Elmshade

Ivypaw thought for a second, when Robinwind asked her what other herbs helps treat different coughs "uh.. uhm" she said trying to think. "Doesnt it start with a T?" She asked softly hoping she was right, she just couldnt place what the full name was. Ivypaw sat down defeated.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me