❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby way » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:32 pm

sneezetuft / f / 23 moons / tags; swallowpaw, amberstare

a deep sense of unease filled sneezetuft as the tom made his final remarks, directed specifically at her, before departing. when swallowpaw spoke, sneezetuft caught a glimpse of the shape her apprentice was in, and a worried frown formed on her muzzle. she opened her mouth to speak, but all that came at first was a series of sneezes. sniffling, sneezetuft nodded in agreement as her apprentice spoke. "yes, let's get you back quickly. any more fighting and who knows what that fox-heart would have done to you," sneezetuft mewed with a shudder. the fawn-point faced amberstare, who was giving her a smile. at the offer to walk her back to camp, sneezetuft bashfully looked to her paws. "that would be nice," she replied softly, then sneezed again. straightening her posture, sneezetuft began to walk back to camp with amberstare and swallowpaw, not sure where littleheart and mousepaw had disappeared off to. when they approached the camp entrance, sneezetuft halted. "swallowpaw, head straight to the medicine den. my injuries aren't as bad, so i'll go speak to dapplestar." she ordered. she gave a sideways glance to amberstare and softly added, "you can come along too, if you'd like."

pinepaw / m / 14 moons / tags; ashface

pinepaw rolled his eyes at the sound of his mentor's voice. "i was out," he snapped in response to ashface complaining about not knowing of pinepaw's whereabouts. he didn't want to admit that he had been hunting with mousepaw, and then yelling at wildkit and dawnfrost. he half-listened to ashface ramble on about the herbs they needed, and then realized his mentor had spotted the juniper berries. pinepaw sat down and shrugged nonchalantly. "i guess they grew paws and left." he explained sarcastically, licking his paw and drawing it over one ear. out of the corner of his eye, he could see sneezetuft, amberstare, and swallowpaw entering camp, all of which seemed to be bearing some injuries. with annoyed flick of his stumpy tail, he turned to ashface. "looks like we're going to be busy here in a few moments." he sighed, flicking his ears towards the three cats. instinctively, he reached for some cobwebs and waited for the cats to make their way to the medicine den.
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:22 pm

Sootpelt\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; open

----------------------------------------
Sootpelt could be found sleeping in the warriors den. He was asleep in the middle of the den, his legs outstretched and his tail lay straight. The tom lifted his head, greeting another warrior that had just entered the den. He got up slowly, stretching his back and freeing his claws before padding out of the den. He left in search for a new napping spot as he didn't enjoy sharing his personal space with others. Sootpelt left the main hub of the clan towards the forest where he knew of a abandoned bunny burrow he could squeeze himself into.

Amberstare\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; Sneezetuft, Swallowpaw, Ashface

Despite the girsly situation that had just happened, Amberstare couldn't help but chuckle lightly at Sneezetuft sneezing. The tom nodded, turning towards the path the stranger had escaped from. His eyes showed a flash of malice before turning away, following the injured she-cats back to the camp. As they came upon the the entrance of the camp, Amberstar stopped alongside Sneezetuft and watched as she instructed her apprentice. Despite her condition and personality, she was quite commanding. Amberstare's admiration for the small she-cat grew a little more. The tom snapped out of his train of thought as Sneezetuft turned to him. "Of course i'll come" he replied plainly. Before the tom could go off with Sneezetuft his brother came striding towards them, worry on his face. ""Oh don't worry brother we sort of handled it. Sneezetuft and I will be going to report to Dapplestar so you should hear of the news soon. But first-", he turned to Sneezetuft and Swallowpaw; take care of Sawllowpaw first, ill bring Sneezetuft and myself to your den for further...examination". The tom winked and turned away, leaving Ashface to tend to Swallowpaw's wounds.

Morning-glory\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; Otterpelt

The she-cat began to get lost in thought before re-collecting herself. "I see" she replied simply, keeping pace with the larger tom. "I suppose I can understand, I've always viewed it as a necessity rather then enjoyment but I can see where you're coming from". She pricked her ears to the right and dropped onto the forest floor quietly, her eyes following the sound of rustling. "Your water break will have to be put on hold" she whispered stalking around the bush. "Something is inside"

Ashface\Ravenclaw Medicine Cat/Tags; Pinepaw, Amberstare, Sneezetuft, Swallowpaw

The tom pouted and put on his best angry face. This wasn't the best, however as the male just looked constipated. Inside, he knew how much Pinepaw disliked being an apprentice. Was it him? Was he a bad mentor? Before Ashface could say anything Pinepaw made a remark about cats coming their way. The male looked outside the den opening, looking for what Pinepaw saw. Immediately the heartache in his chest was overwhelmed by feelings of concern as one of the cats who entered the camp was his brother. The male quickly ran up to the three cats. "Are you okay? What happened?" he asked, hurriedly looking over the injuries of all three cats. The one who sustained the most damage was Swallowpaw, Sneezetuft coming in at a close second. His brother however seemed relatively unscathed. The only thing wrong with his outward appearance being his fur covered in dirt.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:57 am

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Ashface, Pinepaw

S W A L L O W P A W
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swallowpaw gave her eyes a slight roll as she watched the older tom's flirtatious remarks aimed at her mentor.. gross. She let out a small sigh as they made their way back to camp, putting as little weight on her paw as she could manage, hoping to spare herself from the pain. The young fae sat herself down in the medicine den and looked toward the male warrior as he spoke, her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull 'He's so obvious'. She pushed away her thoughts as she prepared herself for her treatment, a wave of guilt rushing over her at the look of disdain on the medicine cat apprentice's face "Sorry for giving you guys extra work.." Swallowpaw raised up a paw and pressed it against the wound covering her eye, preventing her from opening it any further and hoping to keep the crimson liquid from running down her face even more.

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

P E B B L E H E A R T

Pebbleheart gave his apprentice a curt nod as a heavy bout of rain fell upon them, forcing their pelts against their skin. He let out a few curses before turning around and running toward camp, his eyes narrowed against the heavy rainfall. It had been a while since the sky really opened up like this.. there would surely be flooding around a few of the stream-bordered borders "Let's put this prey in a spot it won't get soaked. Nobody likes picking out soggy feathers." The siamese warrior chuckled loudly as they neared the camp's entrance, his bright gaze focused on the younger tom as they broke through the opening in the camp "And hey kid, you did great today. You'll make a great warrior too."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang, patrol

B A D G E R P A W

Badgerpaw looked down at his paws as his mentor replied, somewhat let down by the cold answer.. but he knew the older tom didn't mean anything by the cold tone of voice "Yes sir. I promise it won't happen again." He inhaled sharply as a small shiver racked his small frame, his teeth clenching tightly together as the cold seeped further into his skin. It felt as though he'd fallen into a river during leaf bare.. like his joints were slowly locking up and refusing to move from their position.. he would definitely have a new level of respect for the elders of the clan. Badgerpaw nodded in the direction of the older warrior as he spoke out again, his frozen limbs moving to fold beneath him, hoping to offer some extra warmth "I hope so too. We didn't come all the way out here and get stranded for nothing.. I'm sure someone has found the intruder."

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Fireflower

G O O S E F E A T H E R

Goosefeather's lips curled up in a large smile as the older warrior padded up, prey filling his jaws "Hey Fireflower! I'm doing great, thanks for asking." The siamese warrior pat the earth next to her with her tail, making room for the other cat to sit if he wanted to "How about you? It looked like you had a pretty good hunt earlier." She tilted her skull to the side and purred softly, her paws shuffling slowly beneath her body.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:18 am

Otterpelt

38 moons | warrior | heading to a small creek | Tags: Morning-glory

Otterpelt dropped to the forest floor after her, his fur brushing against the floor. He stalked around to the opposite side of the bush from Morningglory, trying to peer into the bush and see what was in there before taking any action to deal with it.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby néktar » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:23 pm

thirty-one moons
    𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    short furred reddish-brown tabby tom with yellow eyes
    location camp | tags open
    the tabby tom lay near the warriors den grooming his damp fur, the stormy weather did not bode well for his short pelt but luckily he had a thicker undercoat. though with new leaf he found his downy fur coming out in clumps as he woke up from his nest, having to clean it out daily. he grumbled, his ears listening to the pitter patter of the rain against the ground.

the warrior sighed, his ears perking slightly as he saw a few cats coming back into camp, he swiped his tongue over his paws as he watched, their fur looked a bit ruffled despite the rain. he saw blood and suddenly his interests were perked, he watched closely hoping to get the full story later.

fifty moons
    𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    medium furred ginger tabby molly with green eyes
    location territory | tags open
    softlight had decided to do a bit of extra hunting, she also wished to be alone right now, the cracling of thunder over head gave her chills and she wished to hear it purely and not have it drowned out by the chatter of her clanmates. she hadn't caught anything quite yet, now she sat in a high tree, balancing perfectly on a branch. her claws dug into the soft wet bark as she stared up through the pine needles, her green eyes seeming to search for something, they looked dull against the clouded sky. the ginger molly flicked her normally fluffy tail, now it weighed wet and heavy due to the rain that splashed and soaked into her fur.

her ears flicked as she turned her head to look back towards camp, she thought of going back but she felt guilt tug at her if she returned empty pawed. she sighed, her head turning like a bird of prey, surveying the forest floor for anything though her eyesight wasn't that good through the mist along with the unlit sky. softlight stood up on the branch, her tail keeping her steady as well as her legs holding her firm, she began her decent.

eleven moons
    𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐰 [ 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ]
    long furred golden brown molly with yellow-green eyes
    mentor otterpelt | location apprentice den | tags open
    the molly hadn't been feeling the best today, the stormy weather outside put her fur on edge, it was one of the very few things that startled her to her core. she kept herself in the back of the den, wrapping her tail tightly around her face, her tuft ears pinned against her head. she did not feel like moving an inch, her fur stood on end with each crackle of thunder or flash of lightening.

hundred n' forty-eight moons
    𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 [ 𝙴𝙻𝙳𝙴𝚁 ]
    huge long furred golden tom with brown eyes
    location elder's den | tags open
    the older tom was sitting just in the mouth of the elder's den, his eyes surveying the camp, his ears perked at the sight of amberstare, swallowpaw, and sneezetuft. he felt his legs twitch as he wanted to get up and go see what had happened but he saw them disappear into the medicine den. he best just wait but he felt his blood coarse through his muscles at the memory of fighting, he let out a hefty sigh. he had many scars on his body though his thick fluffy fur covered most of them, he remembered how he got each and every one. his mind was not clouded with past battles as he leaned against the side of the den's entrance.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:52 pm

sneezetuft / f / 23 moons / tags; amberstare

sneezetuft nodded, which was followed up by a sneeze. "thanks. oh, and um..." she looked up at amberstare, bashfulness burning her pelt. "...um, thanks for what you did back there. i'm not exactly the greatest fighter," sneezetuft mewed shyly, shuffling her paws a bit. clearing her throat, she led amberstare to dapplestar's den, then felt her whiskers droop when she noticed dapplestar wasn't anywhere to be found. "any idea of where dapplestar could be?" sneezetuft asked amberstare, hoping that maybe the warrior had seen the clan leader before he had gone into the forest.

pinepaw / m / 14 moons / tags; ashface, swallowpaw

pinepaw twitched his ear dismissively at swallowpaw's apology. "don't apologize. you don't know what i'd kill to be in your paws right now," he mewed wryly, sniffing her wounds. "we should probably use some horsetail on these." he assessed briskly with a glance at ashface. looking back to swallowpaw, he added, "i'll be right back, pretty kitty. don't move." he told her, then headed to the medicine den to grab the horsetail. he found a few leaves of it in a crevice. it wasn't much, but it would probably be just enough for swallowpaw's injuries. grabbing the lacking stack, he padded back to swallowpaw and began chewing up the poultice. "this is going to sting," he warned tersely, then spat the first wad onto the injury on her eye. stepping back, he noticed that swallowpaw was standing on her right paw strangely. "did something happen to that?" pinepaw inquired.
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:15 am

Sootpelt\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; open

(open, he's sleeping in the warrior's den : p )

Amberstare\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; Sneezetuft, Swallowpaw, Ashface

Amberstare just shot the she-cat his best dashing smile, "Of course i'd help, I wouldn't leave a little pretty kitty such as yourself to fight that loner with your apprentice would I?" As they entered the the den it had just occured to the male where Dapplestar was. "Oh shoot, Dapplestar was on border patrol wasn't she?". The tom looked outside the entrance of the den, the rain had begun to really come down now. "Want to wait together here?" asked Amberstare, looking down at the now drenched Sneezetuft. "If we go out again you might never stop sneezing" teased the tom, already making himself comfortable by the entrance.

Morning-glory\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; Otterpelt

Just as Otterpelt crouched down, three hares jumped from the brush; quickly bounding away in separate directions. The she-cat quickly twisted her body to the right, chasing after a chestnut colored hare that ran closest to her right. The other two ran farther left and the young warrior entrusted both of them for Otterpelt to choose. The orange she-cat lept over a rotting log, her legs propelling her forward until she caught up with the fleeing hare. She made her move in a quick sweep, biting the neck of the unfortunate creature. She picked up the hare, turning around and trotting back towards where she was last, hoping to see if Otterpelt had returned with a kill as well.

Ashface\Ravenclaw Medicine Cat/Tags; Pinepaw, Amberstare, Sneezetuft, Swallowpaw

Ashface knew how much Pinepaw hated to be the medince cat apprentice. The young tom would often be off doing his own thing rather than help Ashface with his duties. Of course, this was also due to the lack of discipline he himself has failed to give but Ashface didn't believe in himself enough. The medicne cat's tail swished side to side, his face practically beaming. Just by watching his apprentice work, the tom felt extremely proud. Starclan chose Pinepaw for a reason. The young apprentice mentioned the injured she-cat's paw and Ashface trotted over, examining the paw. "Looks to be a sprain" spoke the tom softly, lightly touching the fae's paw he pulled his own back, murmuring an apology at her reaction. "Come inside, it's raining and you might get a fever" Ashface turned to Pinepaw, his eyes serious; "Prepare arnica blossoms, daisy leaves, elder leaves, and some bindweed stems" he turned around and used his body to help the young she-cat walk forward better. "Oh, and the cobweb for the bindweed" the tom added, watching the young apprentice reluctantly return to the den.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ twenty one.

Postby vaermina » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:08 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: mottlepaw, whitewolf, martenfang

indentdapplestar's attention turned to the thicket when one of her clanmates, martenfang, approached the patrol. it appeared she's been out hunting. dapplestar greeted the warrior with a nod. "martenfang," he mewed before she glanced around, ears swiveling. "we lost tansypaw. she must have slipped away somehow." she wanted to get back to camp. not only because of the rain but she always felt anxious whenever she left her clanmates for too long. she always felt like she had to be in or around camp to make sure everyone was alright and so she can have a control of the situation should one arise. however, she didn't want to keep on going without making sure tansypaw was alright. she probably slipped off to go hunting, despite how irresponsibility that would be with the threat of a loner hanging around. she turned to look at her deputy, her wet whiskers twitching, "do you think you and martenfang can look for tansypaw and make sure she's alright? mottlepaw and i will head back to camp. i feel like i've been away for too long," she added warily.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw, peachwing

indenteventually, the rain began to lighten. not enough to where it stopped all together but enough to where they could leave the makeshift shelter and head back to camp. adderfang rose to his paws, giving his pelt a shake before he nudged badgerpaw. "come on," he told his two clanmates. "let's head back to camp while the rain is letting up a bit." he didn't want to stay out here more than he had to. he wanted to get back to camp and clean himself up a little bit. maybe he'd take badgerpaw out again if the rain cleared up but he doubted it.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: littleheart

indentthe fight happened in the blink of an eye. sneezetuft and swallowpaw were battling the loner, the three cats a blur of fur and color as they clawed at each other. mousepaw didn't know what to do. should she jump in? should she stay out of it? it wasn't long before one of their clanmates, amberstare, jumped into the fight, now overpowering the loner. and just like that, the fight ended. the loner had retreated due to being outnumbered, leaving the drenched clan cats by themselves. as sneezetuft, swallowpaw and amberstare began to head back to camp, mousepaw stayed close to her mentor, not sure what to do. she knew the three of them needed to get checked out by the medicine cat but what about the loner? should they go after him? do they let him run off or track him down? she looked up at her mentor. "what do we do?" she asked. they hadn't jumped into the fight - amberstare showing up before they could - so she had no idea if they should head back to camp or not.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:29 am

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Ashface, Pinepaw

S W A L L O W P A W

Swallowpaw shot the older tom an empathetic glance as he dismissed her apology, her head tilting slightly to the side. It wasn't a secret that the medicine cat apprentice wasn't a huge fan of his job.. though it wasn't as if he had a choice in the matter "Thanks Pinepaw.." The black and white fae chuckled lightly at his flirtatious remark and prepared herself for the sting of the poultice, which to her surprise, didn't seem to affect her due to the pain of her wounds. She hated being in the medicine den.. though she loved the friendly banter and old stories from the medicine cat.. she hated being a burden to others, and she believed she was doing just that. She nodded as the medicine cat spoke for her, her eyes darting toward the injured paw as the friendly tom ushered her into the medicine den, his frame a welcome comfort as he helped her make her way. Swallowpaw collapsed into one of the nests and lifted her foreleg, her face screwing up in a slight wince as pain shot up her foreleg "He's right.. I think it's a sprain. That stupid mousebrained loner kicked me off him and I landed on it wrong.." Her brows furrowed as memories of the fight clouded her thoughts, her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull as the negative emotions came flooding back. Not only had she gotten herself injured during the battle, but she had to be saved by another warrior of the clan.. it made her feel weak, and she hated that. She quickly shook herself out of her thoughts and dug her free claws into the earth, readying herself for the pain her sprain would bring her "Thank you both for helping me out.. sorry if I'm using up a bunch of your herbs.."

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

P E B B L E H E A R T

Pebbleheart gave his apprentice a curt nod as a heavy bout of rain fell upon them, forcing their pelts against their skin. He let out a few curses before turning around and running toward camp, his eyes narrowed against the heavy rainfall. It had been a while since the sky really opened up like this.. there would surely be flooding around a few of the stream-bordered borders "Let's put this prey in a spot it won't get soaked. Nobody likes picking out soggy feathers." The siamese warrior chuckled loudly as they neared the camp's entrance, his bright gaze focused on the younger tom as they broke through the opening in the camp "And hey kid, you did great today. You'll make a great warrior too."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang, patrol

B A D G E R P A W

Badgerpaw nodded as his mentor got to his paws, his eyes closing as water from the tom's pelt sprayed in every direction, especially his. the young apprentice got to his own feet and bent down in a large stretch, a few joins cracking in the process. He let out a small chuckle at the sound and began trotting back toward camp, his pelt itching to lay in his soft, warm nest and get out of the rain "Good idea."

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Fireflower

G O O S E F E A T H E R

Goosefeather's lips curled up in a large smile as the older warrior padded up, prey filling his jaws "Hey Fireflower! I'm doing great, thanks for asking." The siamese warrior pat the earth next to her with her tail, making room for the other cat to sit if he wanted to "How about you? It looked like you had a pretty good hunt earlier." She tilted her skull to the side and purred softly, her paws shuffling slowly beneath her body.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:34 am

Otterpelt

38 moons | warrior | heading to a small creek | Tags: Morning-glory

Otterpelt sprang excitedly after what seemed to be a black hare, but upon closer inspection was just a drenched grey one. He was desperate to catch the speedy prey, as you didn't usually find much during thunderstorms. These hares must have been really bad at hiding! he thought to himself gleefully. It wasn't long until Otterpelt was sinking his teeth into the creature, turning around proudly and looking for the last one. Fortunately for the hare, it was long gone by now. Letting out a soft sigh, Otterpelt returned to his friend, the hare hanging limply from his jaws.

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: open

Sweetie had found herself, after a series of events, stuck in a tree and wailing into the rain. What events, might to you ask? Well, it started when the she-kit discovered a way out of the twoleg nest, and had ran as far as her tiny legs would take her. Her bright eyes shining in anticipation for adventure, and a little toy mouse in her jaws, it wasn't long before her spirits were crushed by a thunderstorm, of all things. Frightenedd, cold, and desperate for shelter, the small kit had scrambled her way up a tree, only to slip on the sopping wet bark.. and to hold on to the edge. So here she was, clinging desperately to a tree branch, wailing around the toy and wishing she'd never set paw outside of her warm home.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me