Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed May 22, 2019 4:27 am

• Lost~Shadows • wrote:
R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Location ~ medicine cat den
Medicine cat
Tags ~ Gingerstar, Hawkpaw & Leafpaw

Her green gaze went back to Hawkpaw, she took a breath before addressing him, speaking slowly. "And these dreams are reoccurring, yes? she waited for a response before continuing, "if anything else happens be sure to tell me, or if I'm not around, Gingerstar. Have you spoken to anyone else about these dreams?"

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons
Location ~ apprentice den
apprentice ~mentor; Silverfrost
Tags ~ Nettlepaw & Lionpaw

Bumblepaw poked his tongue out at Lionpaw playfully, smiling once more, the gray tom stood and shook out his fur. "I feel like we should be doing something other than standing around joking," he complained softly, flicking his tail, "but there is literally nothing to do."

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Snakestrike, Cloud.

She purred in response to Clouds compliment, "Thank you, you don't seem to far off yourself." she swept her tail across the floor, her green eyes warm. "Welcome to the clan, I warn you, fitting into clan life will not be easy, the cats of this clan aren't used to accepting loners in. It might take them some time to adjust to you, but trust me, in due time you'll fit in. Just prove your loyalty." her voice was gentle as she spoke, watching the she-cats' expression when she finished.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rxbot » Wed May 22, 2019 7:22 am

Skypaw [age: 7 moons | crush: Sinpaw| tags: Sinpaw, Darkfur]

The tom breathed in the scent and smiled. "There's a burrow of mice somewhere.. I know they're here but they covered their scent under... mm.. shrubs and.. dead moss.. do you see any of that nearby?"

Gingerstar [age: 25 moons | crush: None | tags:hawkpaw, redfur ]

Gingerstar sighed. "Hawkpaw, if you are alright can we head to the forest to continue your training?"
Rxbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Wed May 22, 2019 9:05 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail
"Yep..." She sighed "Hopefully I'll prove my loyalty to everyone.
It's especially going to be tough to gain Magewhisker's trust."
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed May 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Lionpaw, Bumblepaw
"You guys were born here so you wouldn't understand," Nettlepaw meowed with a flick of his tail.

Darkfur/Tom/18 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Sinpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Sinpaw, Skypaw
"Very good," Darkfur meowed with a small nod. "I want you two to try and find that nest of mice that Skypaw mentioned."

Wolfkit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Snakestrike, Cloud
"Yeah, I think Magewhisker and Darkfur don't really like outsiders much," Wolfkit meowed with a flick of his ears. "I don't think they like Nettlepaw and Ivypaw much still and they've been here for a moon."

Icekit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Hailkit/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Snakestrike, Cloud
"Yeah," Icekit meowed with a nod. "Darkfur don't like anybody though."

Patchkit/She-cat/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Cherrytail, Snakestrike, Cloud
"That's not true," Patchkit meowed. "He likes Sinpaw and Skypaw."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu May 23, 2019 10:18 am

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Medicine cat

Redfur glanced at Gingerstar when she spoke, twitching her tail tip upwards slightly. This entire conversation might have been alot more organised if the leader hadn't interupted. But she swallowed the annoyance and instead focused on her last question. Waiting for a response.

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons

His tail kinked faintly, "we might not know completely, you are right, be we have an idea." he lashed his tail slightly, "but who cares? If there are cats mousebrained enough to think you're going to betray the clan then they can shove their heads in a pile of mousebile." He nodded, satisfied with his reply.

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Snakestrike, Cloud.

The queen nodded, "Patchkit is correct, Darkfur does enjoy the company of Sinpaw and Skypaw. her gaze trailed back to Cloud. "Both he and Magewhisker are fiercely loyal warriors, do not let their hostility foreshadow your furture, Cloud. There are plenty of other cats who are willing to know you."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Thu May 23, 2019 11:13 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail
"Thank you.." She dipped her head in respect for the kind queen.
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri May 24, 2019 2:00 am

• Lost~Shadows • wrote:
• Lost~Shadows • wrote:
R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Medicine cat

Her green gaze went back to Hawkpaw, she took a breath before addressing him, speaking slowly. "And these dreams are reoccurring, yes? she waited for a response before continuing, "if anything else happens be sure to tell me, or if I'm not around, Gingerstar. Have you spoken to anyone else about these dreams?"

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons

Bumblepaw poked his tongue out at Lionpaw playfully, smiling once more, the gray tom stood and shook out his fur. "I feel like we should be doing something other than standing around joking," he complained softly, flicking his tail, "but there is literally nothing to do."

Hawkpaw//tom//apprentice//tags:ivypaw, gingerstar, redfur
"They are reoccurring yes. And no I haven't said anything to anyone until now," he looked to his mentor, "yes gingerstar."

Lionpaw//tom//apprentice//tags:bumblepaw, nettlepaw
"Like everycat, you strive for acceptance. Darkfur only seems to like sinpaw and skypaw. Magewhisker was born in the alleys of the twoleg place. But would anyone know it? No. His parents were warriors of a different clan, sent to exile for a crime they didn't commit," he said, "you think he would be easier on those who are outsiders but he's proven his loyalty to lynx clan over and over again. And he wants all of you to do the same."

Meow0123 wrote:
"Yep..." She sighed "Hopefully I'll prove my loyalty to everyone.
It's especially going to be tough to gain Magewhisker's trust."

Snakestrike//tom//warrior//tags: kits, cherrytail, cloud
"I remember when Magewhisker joined the clan himself. His parents were exiles from a clan for a crime he claims they never committed," he said," he just wants everyone to prove they are loyal to lynx clan like he did. Heck Darkfur didn't like him as far as I know and now they respect each other."

Hailkit//she-kit//kit//tags:kits, snakestrike,cloud,cherrytail
"I remember all the stories hareflake told us before she passed. Magewhisker truly was brave and earned the respect of his clanmates," she said remembering long hairred elder. She slightly raised her nose to the sky, her eyes fixed on it as if she could see
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Fri May 24, 2019 3:20 am

"I see. Maybe Magewhisker and Darkfur aren't that bad as I think?" She flicked her ear.
Cloud paused for a minute. "Well, what should
we do now?"
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri May 24, 2019 4:09 am

Snakestrike
"We can go see the rest of the territory and I can teach you the warrior's code?" he suggested
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rxbot » Fri May 24, 2019 8:36 am

Skypaw [age: 7 moons | crush: Sinpaw| tags: Sinpaw, Darkfur]

The small cat began to open his jaws. Getting down, his belly almost touching the ground. He began to take in the scents of the forest. "Sinpaw.. Do you see any dead moss? There shouldn't be a lot around here.." The little tom whispered.
Last edited by Rxbot on Sat May 25, 2019 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rxbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me