Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:45 pm

LapisWolf wrote:(Hello! Guessing this is still open for new characters?)

Name: Kiyte
Pokemon: Zebstrika
Bio: A wanderer of the island who migrated over to another part of it after a long time.
Kids: None
Crush: None
Good Or Evil: Good
Other: He's always up for a good conversation.

Name: Shade
Pokemon: Houndoom
Bio: A chaotic Pokemon who tends to attack unprovoked.
Kids: None
Crush: None
Good Or Evil: Evil
Other:

Accepted

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:37 am

(Thanks!)

K I Y T E
|Zebstrika| Good| Male| Tags: Open

Kiyte was far from the place he knew, and every hoofstep he took was done with caution. He didn't know who else could be around here- someone unfriendly or even someone who would attack him straight out. From the herd he came from everyone was safe, almost trapped in a canyon where nothing could reach them. He wished for adventure, some action in his life. So here he was.

He broke out into a trot after a while, lifting his head up into the air to see if the scents of any Pokemon reached him. At the moment there were no signs, but he had a feeling he would be approached at any moment.

S H A D E
|Houndoom| Evil| Female| Tags: Open

Shade was prowling about the forest, mind filled with dark, clouded thoughts. Half of him hoped that someone would come up to him so he could stretch his claws in a chase- but another part of him just wished to be left alone. It didn't matter much though. He was up for anything.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:38 am

snowyclawdc wrote:Lunar • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Voice Claim: Doug Cockle, Geralt of Rivia • Tags: Ivy, Spark

His ears flicked and he smiled a little bit. “Yeah, I get that a lot.” As dusk approached, his rings began to glow brighter. “It’s not a big deal,” he shrugged his shoulders, sensing a figure sneak up on him. His amber eyes darted to the side. “..Hello?” His voice powered to a deep growl, almost like a quiet thunder. He spotted a yellow pelt, and his raven coat prickled.
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Spine the shiny Haxorus limped out into a clearing, where she spotted a Zebstrika. Wounded but curious, she stepped closer and sniffed their scent.
"A new Pokemon...the easiest targets around here." She noted to herself.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:17 am

snowyclawdc wrote:
snowyclawdc wrote:Lunar • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Voice Claim: Doug Cockle, Geralt of Rivia • Tags: Ivy, Spark

His ears flicked and he smiled a little bit. “Yeah, I get that a lot.” As dusk approached, his rings began to glow brighter. “It’s not a big deal,” he shrugged his shoulders, sensing a figure sneak up on him. His amber eyes darted to the side. “..Hello?” His voice powered to a deep growl, almost like a quiet thunder. He spotted a yellow pelt, and his raven coat prickled.

Will get to that soon, just got back from holidays so I’m pretty tired

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:58 am

K I Y T E
|Zebstrika| Good| Male| Tags: Open

Kiyte had run a short ways further when he lifted his head back up into the air, catching the scent of someone nearby. He lifted his head up into the air, trying to track it well enough to figure out what kind of Pokemon it was- and more importantly, where it was. He didn't find out what they were but had a feeling he knew where, looking in their direction and waiting for one of them to make the first move.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:38 pm

The wounded Haxorus stepped closer to the Zebstrika, cautiously but curiously.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:55 pm

snowyclawdc wrote:

Spark stepped out of the shade, and stared.
"Look, I'm here to just ask a question..."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:59 am

K I Y T E
|Zebstrika| Good| Male| Tags: Spine

Kiyte continued staring in Spine's direction, taking a few steps to the left to see what they would do about his movement.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:02 am

Ivy breathed a sigh of relief, glad she wasn't annoying her new friend with the compliment. When he stopped and began growling quietly, she froze, a paw halfway in the air, nervously. 'What is it?' She asked quietly, but her question was answered shortly after as a weird, tall and yellow Pokemon emerged from the shadows.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me