{кαℓεi∂σscøpε} (Semi Literate Big Cat Rpg), Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: {кαℓεi∂σscøpε} (Semi Literate Big Cat Rpg), Accepting!

Postby Homicidal Maniac:) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Tartok raised his maned head, the fur shimmering in the halflight that filtered through the formations overhead. He licked his paws disinterestedly, though he was very much interested. His ears caught every sound, from the pawsteps of his Pride to the distant monotonous tone of dripping water. He lifted icy eyes to the leopardess that stood above and issued her invite. He shook his pelt free of sand and anything else he might acquired while napping in the meeting room. He lifted his muzzle to his Queen. "I will attend, if you wish, Fade."

Tuktu watched the movements of a pheasant through slitted eyes. From her throat emerged the satisfied purr of a cat who could afford to let the bird go about its business, but there were other cats who would appreciate the meal and it worked to relieve her stress and the anxiety that built up from fear of pressing attacks. She padded forward on stealthy paws, happily trailing the ignorant fowl. When it rose its head and began to call in alarm, she took it, enjoying the thrill of blood in her throat. It was blood that did not leave her guilty or vulnerable and she reveled in it.
Note: I will be on vacation from July 4-17, I don't know how much I'll be able to get on but I am taking my laptop. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Homicidal Maniac:)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Homicidal Maniac:) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:25 pm

»Username« Homicidal Maniac:)
»Name« Ehawee
»Gender« Female
»Age« 2 years
»Species« Temminck's Golden Cat
»Appearance« Image
»Personality« Though her name means "Laughing Maiden", she doesn't have much to be happy about. Her life has been marked with hardship and tribulation. She feels that she has enemies on all sides, though the greatest enemy lies in herself. Abandoning all trust, she goes about her daily life in a self-induced trance, hardly meeting eyes or being around long enough for another cat to get a few words in. She has had her heart broken one time too many, but still wishes to find someone who can muse with her and understand her, perhaps help her mend the pieces. She is small in stature, but has a big personality locked away. She enjoys spending time with the cubs and kittens, often weaving tales for them until she is chased off and told to find something useful to do. She is unsure of herself and often very timid, but she won't let that get in the way of those she loves.
»Crush(es)« None.
»Mate« Absent.
»Cubs/Kittens« Dead.
»History« Ehawee was born to Calamity and Everest of Towering Heights during the peak of the war. Both were serfs in Endless Expanses and had learned to make the best of their situation. Both were soon felled, together in life and capture as well as death. Ehawee was thrown into a tailspin, falling herself, for a young loner who aided her in the escape from her Endless prison. When she birthed his cubs, he became enraged and took their lives before they could even open their eyes, blaming each death upon Ehawee because she should not have had them in the first place. He was not ready for the commitment of fatherhood and abandoned the heartbroken she~cat the mourn her litter. For a moon she stumbled around in a daze, forgetting to eat and drinking only when she could no longer go on. Cats from Towering Heights discovered her and dragged her to their Queen. She was fed and watered and given the privilege of becoming a serf in her kingdom.
»Pride« Towering Heights
»Desired Rank (If you're a serf, PLEASE put what pride you were from originally)« She is extremely confused, she is pure blooded Towering Heights, but still treated as a serf.
»Other« None.
Note: I will be on vacation from July 4-17, I don't know how much I'll be able to get on but I am taking my laptop. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Homicidal Maniac:)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:38 pm

{{OOh, someone likes Ares. Oh and I apologize if my spelling it a bit mixed up as I'm on one of those tiny computers, so the keys are so small! Oh and Airborn, in real life it would. But Echoes said it is fine if two diffrent speices fell in love. Their offspring would either be their mother's or father's breed.}}

~Endless Expanses~

Ares raised his head, shaking the sand that had fallen during the night onto him. The African Golden Cat stood, hearing voices outside. He poked his head from the serf's den, still amazed at the Endless Expanses' home. It was nothing compared to Towering heights' home that he was born in. In his new home, the cats lived in caves inside a canyon, where as at Towering Heights, it was the mountains that were his home.
Ares pulled himself from his den, no cave, blinking up at the larger cats. He was a kitten when he was younger, but they were cubs. His head swiviled to where the sun shone on the Queen of this Pride, Fade. She was asking who would join her for a hunt. Some cats answered, some not. He himself was among those that didn't. Ares sat outside the Serf's cave, licking his chest fur and wraping his striped tail around hispaws.

.::Towering Heights::.

A figure slowly shifted among the pine tree that was close to the entrance of Cave of Shadows, which was Towering Heights main base. Cisco slumped off of the pine tree, shaking pine needles from his pelt. He didn't enjoy the pine trees, but he liked sleeping in trees then on a rock or the ground, it was more natural for the Jaguar. He yawned, stretching out his limbs before pouncing back into Towering Heights' main base.

Keegen woke, blinking the sleep from his golden eyes. He looked over to the Tiger cub that slept only seven yards away. The cat quietly stood, letting out a silent yawn as he watched as the sun rose and signaled that the day was starting. Keegen stalked out of the Cave, that lead into Cave of Shadows and he picked his way up the slope and out of the cave. He gave a nod to Cisco as he entered the cave and got a returned nod as Keegen headed out.

Parsley stretched her small, striped paws out in front of her as she rolled over onto her right side. The young Tigeress curled up again as she opened one cat eye and watched as light dimly, and slowly started to fill Caveof Shadows and the seperate caves that held the cats. Parsley yawned and tucked her head back into her paws and closed her eyes.

/--Veiled Wilderness--\

Anthony flicked his tail back and forth as he sat above the peak that looked down to the tunnle that led to the nursery behind the falls. The Cougar watched as the water toppled of a clif, ending down in a small lake, where the Veiled Wilderness cats could get a fresh drink . Thankfully, Endless Expanses hadn't goten this area and only The Hidden Oasis. He gave a short growl as he thought back as to how they lost it. He shook his head and gathered himself to his paws before pushing himself away from his den.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:10 am

Endless Expanses-
The large black leopard strolled out of his little den and bound up to a tall rock. Asha padded up to the top and sat down, his long slender tail twitching occasionally around his hind legs. He watched the pride below him and smiled to himself. The pride seemed to be doing well so far. He let out a small, calm roar to try and wake up the rest of the pride, his soft amber eyes surveying the territory.

Veiled Wilderness-
Being a courser of her pride, Myst decided it would be good to do some hunting. She clambered down from the tree she was perched in and sniffed the air for any interesting scents. Being small she found it easy to climb trees and actually found it an easier spot to find prey in so she leapt back up the tree and climbed along insearch of food for the pride.

Towering Heights-
Zeri let out a long yawn and bent down to stretch her legs after a long, relaxing snooze. She glanced around the pride and being the air to the throne, she tought it her duty to make sure the pride was doing well. It wouldn't look good if she became queen and she led the pride into hunger and thirst so she thought of this as training for her. She smiled as she saw all the cats healthy and active.

(PS: You missed Dusty off the front page ^^ His form is on page 9)
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QuantumEntanglement » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 am

~Endless Expances~
Setacoto reached the lake, the chain around his neck jingling as he bounded into the cold water. he didn't slow his pace untill the water came up to his shoulders, he dove in. The water rushed over his head and he opened his eyes, it took a while for hie eyes to get used to the cold sting of the water. He stood on the bottom of the lake and shot himself up, taking in a deep breath of air. He landed with a splash, churning his legs in the water to keep from going under. He floated in the lake, taking his time cherishing the cool water lapping against his pelt.

~Towering Heights~
Celestik flickered his eyes open, he stood up and shook his pelt, dust flying off of it. He sighed and sat down, licking his shoulder he worked the dust off, his large tounge flattening and cleaning his fur. He worked his way down to his tail then started working at the other side.

~Veiled Wilderness~
Taquic growled in her sleep, digging her claws into the ground, tossing from side to side, muttering unknown words. She lashed her tail furiously, her eyes shut tight.
Don't put the key to your happiness in someone else's pocket.

You may think the grass is greener on the other side
but if you take the time to water your own grass it would be just as green.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself,
where the heck did the ceiling go?

|Previously known as ~Moon~|
QuantumEntanglement

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wings of Freedom » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:47 am

"hey, taquic" dawn meowed as he entered the den. "having a nightmare?"
Pet's name: Prince Viridian

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Rhythm is a dancer, it's a soul's companion. People feel it everywhere.
Lift your hands and voices, free your mind and join us. You can feel it in the air.

Bastille - Of The Night
Wings of Freedom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby loquacious » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 am

(Oh awesome! Thanks S-Pop (: Anyone want to fall in love with a lion? XD)
Airborn crouched in the tall grass awaiting to spot a gazelle.

sup mah bruthas.

loquacious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:10 am

((Hey Dawn, do you think you could at least post 3 sentences, thanks! :D))
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wings of Freedom » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:16 am

(lawl, ill try)
Pet's name: Prince Viridian

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Rhythm is a dancer, it's a soul's companion. People feel it everywhere.
Lift your hands and voices, free your mind and join us. You can feel it in the air.

Bastille - Of The Night
Wings of Freedom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ragemonster » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:01 am

Strah:

Strah trotted quickly down the slope, and into the den where the queen was. "I will also accompany you." she said in her strong, ringing voice. She didn't say it as a statement, but as a request, not wanting to be disrespectful. She glanced at the other lion in the cave, and did a double take. He was white. Strah raised her eyebrows. She'd never seen a white lion before. His eyes where the strangest shade of silver, almost matching his white pelt. She mumbled a "hello" to him before turning her attention back to the queen.
ragemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me