The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
A small chuckle escaped her before she could stop it." if you 're to be a warrior again i dont know what would be come of the clan."she teased lightly bumping against the tom playfull. "but all secretes... careful that might not be the best thing.Even a peace treaty can be broken with the wrong things being said."she mewed looking at her leader

SWiftclan
~Hawkfire~
looking up at her clan leader hawkfire paded over to brackenstar.Her tail flicking slightly."I think we have a young kit whho is in need of becoming an appertince."the clans deputy mewed softly to him.Her evergreen eyes glowing.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:36 am

Coyotekit waited still,slicking his fur back,and spinning the fur on his chest. he puffed out his chest with a huge smile. his tail flicked back and forth as he waited.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:39 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze padded quietly back to camp,looking around with caution as she slipped into the warriors den to rest. She could tell her brother wasn't in camp. Even more she could tell he was with SpottedRocks. She tried to be happy for him but it was kind of hard when she had her own situation to deal with. Why was she smiling? It was so odd.

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar laughed quietly. "Don't worry. I wouldn't do such a thing. I can only hope that everyone has the coomon sense to stay calm. I'm still new to this and I don't need any fights yet," he mused sarcasticly as he broke his gaze with the water and looked at her with a worried-like expression.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 am

( i dont know if their on so we'll wait an see))[center]StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
A laugh disappered in her throat as she met his eyes with hers."Something else is borthing you."she said tipping her head as she curled her tail over her paws.Her heart fluttered as a different feeling came into her heart.
[/center
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:52 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar's throat tightened as he heard her words. Of course. He knew with all his heart what was bothering him. It constantly parraded in his thoughts like a pesky fly that wouldn't leave him alone. Love. He never knew one word could bother him that much. Every time he saw two mates sitting together he felt a strange feeling well up inside him. He didn't remember what it was but it made him feel angry almost. Why couldn't he have that too? Was this Starclan's way of telling him he would go without love until the day he lost his last life? Seedstar wanted so badly to respond and tell her what he was thinking. All of it. The only thing was...was that he didn't want to seem vulnerable. He had never once let any cat this close into what he was thinking and he knew that it could only cause problems. The words slipped from his mouth anyways. "I'm afraid...that well...I'll die without a family. That's the only bad thing about my job. I don't care about the sleepless nights or all the work,or even the weight of all the lives of my clan mates on my shoulders."
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:47 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
without truely thinking about it spottedrocks leaned forward an gentaly licked between his ears.her heart an pelt warmed as she did the action. it just felt right for her."i dont believe your meant to be without a family."she mewed flicking her tail slightly as she moved back to her spot.A blush had come over her now.-oh dear star clan.. i do love him- shethough. it had beena feeling that had her turning in her nest every night. but she hadnt said a word. not even to speckledstream about her feelins for the tome
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:58 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar just stayed quiet,his eys flickering closed and then back open nervously. Why was he so happy now? It was wierd and confusing and he wasn't sure why. He looked into her eyes though and a chill ran along his fur. He knew now...and it made him smile brightly. "Reallly? You think so?"

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze padded quietly back to camp,looking around with caution as she slipped into the warriors den to rest. She could tell her brother wasn't in camp. Even more she could tell he was with SpottedRocks. She tried to be happy for him but it was kind of hard when she had her own situation to deal with. Why was she smiling? It was so odd.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:28 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
" yeah i think so."she mewed softly .Her ears where pricked up slightly as hes gaze met her eyes.. she didnt know what to say . or how to say what she wanted to .So instead she shuffled her paws on the loose sandy bank.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar had the same nervous feeling that plagued every tom since the start of the clans. "W-we should be getting back to camp," he barely managed to stutter as he started todig up his prey in the bank of the river. In his mind he was mentally beating himself up for being such a coward.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 am

StreamClan
~SpottedRocks~
"yeah we should."she mewed feeling like a kit that had tripped over her tail infront of an angry father.Bending down she grabbed the silve by the tail an followed him into camp.Hopefull no cat would ask by she was silent for the night.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me