⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby palmawesome » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Thorn' Patch / Tom / Warrior / DarkClan / 28 moons / Tags: Ash' Thorn

Thorn'Patch finished the thrush quickly, his stomach hungry from the morning training. Standing, he noticed Ash'Thorn sitting by the edge of the camp, looking up at the gently blowing trees. Padding over, he slowed to a walk and sat down next to the she-cat. " Hello Ash'Thorn, it's a lovely day, isn't it?" He licked his paw, then brought it up over his head to wash the leftovers from his meal away.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Split' Silver

Doe’Brook giggled and chased after Him, her legs pounding into the ground. “ Come back here you beetle” she laughed, splashing him playfully.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:47 pm

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
The she-cat looked at Thornpatch from the corner of her eye, not moving her head. "Very, Thornpatch. Have you enjoyed your morning?" She asked softly, letting her gaze return to the trees.
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:39 pm

Thorn' Patch / Tom / Warrior / DarkClan / 28 moons / Tags: Ash' Thorn

Thorn'Patch nodded, agreeing with the she-cat. " So far, so good. Whisper'Paw is doing wonderful, he'll become a warrior quickly" He sighed. " It'll be sad, but I'm proud of how far he's come" He switched paws, cleaning his face from dirt and debris. " What about you? Have you ever thought about having an apprentice?" He asked, glancing at the she-cat.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Split' Silver

Doe’Brook giggled and chased after Him, her legs pounding into the ground. “ Come back here you beetle” she laughed, splashing him playfully.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:56 pm

SplitSilver
He began to swim away
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮
I am Roleplayer!
Pm me if you want to do a 1x1.

I am a student so I won't be
on everyday.

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
• link • link • link • ©
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
She considered the tom's question, then shook her head. "I wouldn't be able to stand myself if something were to happen to them due to me being under-prepared for the responsibility." She replied, taking in a breath, then sighing it out softly.
Last edited by raaats on Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:24 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She followed after the flaming tom, she could not stop staring at him at first, but after figuring it out she shook her head and looked elsewhere "I still hope we don't run any of the Darkclan cats" she meowed silently.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Tawnyfoot)
She sat there near the fresh-kill pile, licking still her lips and keep a look over to her kit. Blinking her eyes she looked over to the other figure approving to the pile "Hmm nice catch Tawnyfoot... you sure become a great hunter" she meowed with a gentle laugh.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He nodded "yes, I am Smallkit..." he meowed looking at the larger cat "hmm, good to hear? then are you going out for a patrol today?" he asked "is that the warrior's job to do? I could want to come too, but I don't think my mother let me," he said with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He walked behind his mentor, watching the woods as they walked forward "So what's up Owlpaw? Are you excited? We didn't really have much time to talk earlier?" he meowed to his fellow den mate.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (open)
He looked over to the calico tom which was busy talking with the Ashthorn. He gave a smile as he did his decision for the deputy now and he will call a meeting for that this evening or when the patrols are back at the camp.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She nodded "well that's will only be like the moon or two to wait for the three to be old enough to become an apprentice" she meowed looking over to Eaglewing then to Oaklion "I am not sure if my father...eh Smokestar will take an apprentice any longer? I mean he has a duty as a leader..." she meowed.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He flicked his ears "we're not? well you can use any moves at the battles" he told the she-cat "well if you want we can do some pair fighting too if you so wanted to" he meowed. He was silent for a moment "attack me..." he ordered.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She watched the fresh-kill pile and the camp bored before turned to see the warrior approving her "I am here? Why? Do you need me for somewhere? I am willing to help you in any way...as I am bored..." she told the she-cat with a flick of her tail.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:44 am

Cinderpool|She-cat|28 moons|Lightning clan|Warrior|Apprentice:n/a|Crush:open|tags/mentions:open
-Hanging out by the warriors den feel free to talk to her-

Ravenpaw|Tom|12 moons|Lightning clan|Apprentice|Mentor:Russetwind|Crush:open|tags/mentions:Caribouhoof
Ravenpaw sat grooming himself in the shadow of one of the dens, not really paying attention to the other cats around him. Once he heard his name however he paused and listened. Once he realized it Caribouhoof talking about border patrol he stretched and moved so he could be seen better. "If they need me they'll come get me" Ravenpaw thought to himself as he went back to grooming.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:25 am

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
The near pure white tom smiled at the praise after setting down his catch, growing more enthusiastic from it. He purred softly. "Thank you, Missingfang! I'm happy to help provide for the clan." He looked beside her, wondering if she'd be opposed to him joining her.
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:46 pm

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; nightstar} || t; none}}

the lightningclan elder sat at a base of tree, somewhere near the entrance of the camp. it could be near the leader's den- perhaps not as she was sitting outside of camp. she had heard the recent announcement of the apprentices gaining mentors- and of course, the deputy that has yet to be announced. hopefully nightstar would be able to chose one before moonhigh, but then again, she was fairly new to the position so a little more time wouldn't hurt...will it? the more that she dwelled on this, the more her mind began to wander to the old deputy. it was odd on how the tom decided to leave them. or did he really leave them? what happened to him? the old she-cat flattened her ears as she tried to swat off those thoughts, trying to make some room for some happy ones. she looked up and decided to get up and move- maybe if she did, the thoughts would probably be gone by the time she found a different location to soak up some sun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || {m; adderfang} || t; none}}

the tom was already out and about- trying to find something to hunt. he would prefer something from out of the forest- but unfortunately, that was not their territory. maybe he could convince adderfang for some help? there was no harm no foul with that, was there?...there were plenty of reasons on why that was a bad idea. he could possibly wager in a promise of alder bark- but honestly he doesn't have the knack of taking anything from the medic's den without giving some great excuse on why he needed it. and don't ask him to find some- he would honestly somehow get you the wrong thing. maybe the lightningclan elder is starting to rub off of him. he flattened his ears and shook his head- he should get back to camp.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:02 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She was thinking to herself, Cinderpool would be a good choice, tawnyfoot is too young, splitsilver is too invested in his mate, sage flame is loyal but even younger than tawnyfoot, russetwind is kind and would make a good choice. She pondered. “So either cinderpool or russetwind would be a fair choice. I believe a council would be a good addition just because I’m younger and our deputy would be as well,” she mumbled.

🦉Owlpaw🦉
She purred. "Oh yes! I mean its about time we had a strict mentor than switching warriors every day," she replied. "How about you? You'll be a warrior soon!"

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
"Would you like to go with me to mark the open border?" He asked. “We could bring Ravenpaw as well and mark the border.” He gazed over to the Apprentice a moment before turning back. "And maybe take another warrior?" He suggested

☀️Blazingsun ☀️
He looked over his shoulder a moment at Twistedpuddle. "Would you like to talk about why it bothers you? I mean dark clan has some of our clanmates kin... As long as we don't pick a fight we should be fine," he said as they had gotten closer to the streams between camp and the border. "Now if they pick a fight we will stay on our side of the border. If they attack we will be in a space that we know better than they do. It shouldn't happen but if it does Owlpaw and Duskpaw you two will split from the group and look for help," he announced to the group, "I'd rather have a game plan if they were to try something then to be ill prepared."

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
Nodding he replied," I guess I would see that. He does need to decide on a deputy then his duties would be split. However he might want to be on everything the gathering is in two sunrises." He thought carefully. "You know I think Cheetahkit would make a good rabbit hunter. She is nimble and her long legs already carry her quickly. Her mentor would just have to teach her how to do it with silence."

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
She stopped. “Looks like hawkpaw is teaching icekit some moves,”she said trying to catch her breath

❄Frostpaw❄
She bristled her fur before leaping as if she was going to strike his right shoulder but switching moments beforehand and swatting as hard as she could with her paw

🦅Hawkpaw🦅
He chuckled, “ balance yourself out you have your weight too far to one side. Or place your legs on that side a little wider." He watched icekit.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
Napping after eating prey
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me