A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Creamflower looks in the direction Elmshade is looking at, noticing Beestar and Blizzardclaw padding towards the apprentices. "I wonder if thats your cue to go find your apprentice?" she asked.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Cradily wrote:(For Goldenrose:)

Darkpaw emerged from the apprentices' den just in time to see his mentor, Deertail, heading towards the camp entrance with Foxcloud. He couldn't hear what the two were talking about, but Deertail seemed to be enjoying himself. Darkpaw flattened his ears. Well, I see where your priorities lie. Not far off, Mistflower and Quiverpaw were discussing going out training. Part of him was tempted to ask to join them, but Quiverpaw never seemed to like to be around anyone except for her mentor. She'd probably just act all weird if he joined. Huffing, he turned to see Goldenrose looking around camp, and bounded up to her. "Hey, Goldenrose," he meowed. "What's up?"

Goldenrose
As darkpaw bounded up she purred. "Hello Darkpaw. I'm not up to much was thinking about going out and hunting or going and working on some of my fighting skills. I would ask if you would like to join but we would have to ask your mentor or let another clanmate know," she replied. Her tail flicked. "That's if you'd like to go," she said.

(Sorry guys I'm not easiest to get on when its Tuesday or Thursday)
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:14 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar & Tigerblaze & Dappleleaf | Mentions: Robinwind, Riverstripe
    Blizzardclaw waved his tail as Robinwind set off to tell the apprentices that they were leaving soon. He turned his attention back to Beestar and purred softly, nodding his head once. "Of course Beestar," he told her as he licked her ear once. "Be careful you know I'll be worrying about you until you kit," he told his friend before he parted ways with her and heading over to Tigerblaze. "Nice catch Tigerblaze," he purred softly to the senior warrior. "I was actually waiting for you. So I need you to lead a patrol and take Jackdawpaw, Elmshade and Splashpaw on it but Robinwind and Ivypaw are tagging along so they can get herbs. And once they are done I need an assessment done for Jackdawpaw to see how he's progressing," he told the warrior. It was a lot of information to throw his way all at once. "I know he's only been an apprentice for a bit over a moon but it's good to see how fast they are learning. Beestar wants one for all the apprentices."
    He glanced at Dappleleaf that seemed to be coming towards him, seeing Weaselstripe follow her steps. He purred once, he was glad to see Dappleleaf forcing his son to continue to move. "I know you're here to find out your assignments. Find Riverstripe and see if he will join the two of you in doing a border patrol and hunt on the way back. I'm not sure where he went but if he stays that's fine too."
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf | Mentions:
    "Yeah it's called being ran into the ground," he sighs loudly before he followed his clanmate towards his father whom was talking now to Tigerblaze. "Good morning Tigerblaze," he bowed his head some at the senior warrior as a sign of respect. He sighed as he listened to his fathers orders and nudged Dappleleaf towards where he last saw his old mentor, Riverstripe.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower laughed some at Quiverpaw's enthusiasm, finding it quite happy that she was more open to battle skills training today than other days. "Sure that's fine. Alright so I'll do it to you first so what you do if you were the prey in this situation you would. You always want to listen, you never know if you're being followed. If they still surprise you then try to either throw them off or roll over so you are in control," she explained. "Now you ready? Just sit, I'm not going to tell you when I'm coming just try to listen and get me off if you can't catch me. Then you'll try to do that on me after okay?"
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    "I wouldn't say Stagpaw's been more challenging I mean she has a leg injury that kept her from leaving the medicine cat den for moons," she sighs and shakes her head. "I don't think Streamspots ever really tried to feel better since it happened honestly. I mean she's the oldest and probably worries that Quiverpaw is going to become a warrior before her." The she-cat shrugged, finding that maybe she shouldn't of opened up about her opinions.
    When she had heard the mouse she watched the tom eagerly, wishing she had seen it before him to catch it instead. She wished the mouse was something she could eat now rather than waiting until they got back to the clan but she then would get into trouble. She may have been a rebel in some ways but she respected the entire warrior code.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw sighs as she was waiting patiently for her mentor to come over to her as she was talking to other warriors before coming to her. Her ears perked up slightly but still was a bit upset, she felt like she was going to be an apprentice forever. Though her mentors words of encouragement brought a slight smile, it didn't last long. "Okay Streamspots. Who is coming with us? Or is it just us?" She asked, she preferred to just be them but she knew that probably wasn't going to be the case.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions: Deertail, Foxcloud
    The older tom was watching the camp contently of course with his only good eye, finding some of the things interesting. He saw how Foxcloud and Deertail as of late had been spending some time together which in turn did make him a bit happy for her to spending time with another. While he was a bit surprised Deertail hadn't brought his apprentice along with him, it would of made more sense especially since Darkpaw had came out before the two left.
    He enjoyed watching the camp like this however felt it was a waste for him. He wished he was still in the medicine cat den but between his vision failing his hearing in the one ear not doing all that well, he wasn't much help anymore. When the leader came over, he blinked before he purred once. "Hello my dear friend," he greeted his leader and nodded his head. "Nothing much... Just miss feeling useful to our clan," he sighs. "Feel bad for just sitting here and just observing everything."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:21 am

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Elmshade, Creamflower Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r padded towards the two queens as her deputy departed. She loved his company and the comfort he provided; everyday she was reassured that she had made the correct decision. As she reached the queens, she dipped her head in greeting. "Good morning, Creamflower, Elmshade," she purred before nodding to Elmshade specifically. "Elmshade, I'd like you and Tigerblaze to take your apprentices on a border patrol. Robinwind and his apprentice will be accompanying you. They want to collect as many herbs as they can before the frost kills every plant we rely on."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Blizzardclaw, Tigerblaze
D a p p l e l e a f listened to Blizzardclaw, mewing a greeting to Tigerblaze as well. "Sounds good," she mewed as Weaselstripe began nudging her. "I'm going, I'm going!" She said to him, bounding off towards...she stopped, glancing around. Where exactly was Riverstripe? "I don't see him anywhere in camp," Dappleleaf said, opening her jaws. His scent was in the camp, but stale. "It looks like he's already left."

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw
J a c k d a w p a w tried to duck, but the other apprentice was faster, and still managed to catch his ear. He flattened them both to his head. He was ready to pounce on Splashpaw, though his whiskers were still twitching with playful amusement, when Robinwind approached them.
The black tom quickly straightened himself up, giving his chest fur a few embarrassed licks as Robinwind informed them of the patrol. "Looks like training will have to wait," he mewed to Splashpaw. He pushed himself to his paws, eager to leave camp with the other apprentices and their three mentors. He saw both the leader and deputy were fetching their mentors. Blizzardclaw, more specifically, was giving orders to every warrior that approached him. Jackdawpaw watched, admiring his authoritative tone, rarely giving the cats he'd given commands to time to respond.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Littleflower, Acornspots
S w i f t b a d g e r glared at Littleflower as Acornspots exited the den, not at all thrilled to be patrolling. He began to groom his messy, unkempt fur. "Not many cats are left," he said. "I'm sure somebody is in camp. Let's go check it out." Without waiting for her, the tom rose to his paws and padded from the den, his fur still spiked up all over, with groomed patches flat to his skin.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags:
A c o r n s p o t s slipped back out of the warriors' den, paws prickling with anticipation. The she-cat sat down near the den, waiting for Streamspot to reappear with her apprentice. The warrior was excited - helping the deputy assess her apprentice! She was honored that Streamspot thought she was a good enough warrior to be able to weigh in on her own apprentice's skills. Stagpaw had been training for awhile now - she wanted more than anything to be able to advise the deputy that Stagpaw was more than ready to become a warrior. She remembered being an apprentice - by the time she was twelve moons, she was impatient and more than ready to be a warrior. Regardless of age, she knew every cat had to wait their turn, and it was based on their skills. She only hoped Stagpaw was more than ready. Then again, being the deputy's apprentice, she figured Streamspot would expect nothing less than an exceptional assessment.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w listened intently to Mistflower's instructions. She didn't like the idea of being prey - but it would help her learn, and sharpen her skills. "Yes, Mistflower," she mewed following her mentor's orders. She sat down and curled her tail over her paws. She swiveled her ears too and fro, ready to try and detect Mistflower's movements so that she wouldn't be pounced on. Nervousness sat like a stone in her belly.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxtail
D e e r t a i l stalked silently towards the mouse. His paws moved easily, avoiding the debris of the forest floor. The mouse's scent flooded his nose, reminding him of his hunger. He willed his stomach not to growl as he prowled after his prey.
Finally, the time was right. Tightening his haunches, Deertail left. His paws landed on the mouse, and he scooped it up, letting it fall on the forest floor, stunned. Before it could recover enough to escape, the tom's head darted down like a snake, killing the mouse with a fierce bite.
The warrior carried the mouse back towards his hunting partner. He placed it down, covering it so they could collect it when they finished hunting. He turned back to Foxcloud. "I bet she is getting impatient, still being an apprentice," Deertail agreed. "Especially after being trapped in the medicine den for so long! I'm sure Streamspot is just trying to make sure she's the best. She's got a lot of pressure on her, being the deputy's apprentice and all." The she-cat was opinionated. That was something that Deertail had always admired about her - despite the fact that they could debate for what felt like moons, he always enjoyed it and liked her company, even when they didn't fully agree.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:15 am

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Creamflower, Beestar
"Yeah, probably," The warrior said to Creamflower, standing up. She didn't leave yet though, noticing Beestar walking over. As Beestar told her about the patrol, she nodded her head. "Alright, Beestar, thanks!" She said, and then waved her tail to Creamflower. "See you later, Creamflower!" Elmshade chirped, bounding off towards Streampaw. "Splashpaw!" She purred to her apprentice, "Ready to go?"

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Jackdawpaw
Robinwind purred amusedly as Elmshade bounded over. He didn't quite understand how she constantly managed to have the same level of energy as a kit. As his sister spoke to her apprentice, he turned to his own. He hoped Ivypaw would be able to handle a long patrol on her bad paw. As the group gathered up, he glanced down to her. "Ivypaw," he said to his apprentice after a moment of thought, "Which herbs do you think we most need to gather today?"
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:49 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Tigerblaze | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw relaxed some when Dappleleaf and Weaselstripe left him and Tigerblaze, Dappleleaf was a wonderful warrior but she was quite a lot of energy. “So what do you say Tigerblaze can you lead a patrol and take your apprentice and Elmshade plus his apprentice and the medicine cats? Of course you may eat your catch first though,” he dipped his head.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf | Mentions:
    Weaselstripe sighed as the two of them didn’t see Riverstripe in the camp anymore. “He probably just left, I saw him when I came back into camp,” he told the she-cat. “Well if we find him on our way to patrol then we can ask if he will join us?”
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower purred softly at Quiverpaw and backed away, waiting as she felt the breeze going the other way. It was best when the wind was blowing the opposite direction that way they wouldn’t scent them coming. She listened to the sounds of the territory, hearing the water of brushing against the edges. She took a breathe for her to relax, she didn’t want to scare or harm her apprentice but she needed to know she could defend herself if attacked like so. She soon moved into a hunch before she leaped onto Quiverpaw, she made sure her claws weren’t out.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud purred as she watched the tom catch the mouse contented. She saw where Quiverpaw definitely got her hunting skills from, she remembered tagging along with her and Mistflower once as the other she-cat had been a bit sick and couldn’t quite instruct as well as they liked.
    “Yeah I suppose, honestly I think that broke Stagpaw’s spirit, being stuck in there and all. I remember the day she tried to leave camp before it had healed she almost reinjured her entire leg,” she sighs. “Honestly was probably wanting to prove she was still strong.”
    She nuzzled the others shoulder once before continuing to walk, trying to focus more on hunting before scenting a rabbit nearby. She purred quietly before moving low to the ground, heading where she scented it eagerly. When she had saw it, she quickly pounced on it before it could go far. She killed it instantly to not make it struggle before showing Deertail proudly.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw sighs as she was waiting patiently for her mentor to come over to her as she was talking to other warriors before coming to her. Her ears perked up slightly but still was a bit upset, she felt like she was going to be an apprentice forever. Though her mentors words of encouragement brought a slight smile, it didn't last long. "Okay Streamspots. Who is coming with us? Or is it just us?" She asked, she preferred to just be them but she knew that probably wasn't going to be the case.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar | Mentions: Deertail, Foxcloud
    The older tom was watching the camp contently of course with his only good eye, finding some of the things interesting. He saw how Foxcloud and Deertail as of late had been spending some time together which in turn did make him a bit happy for her to spending time with another. While he was a bit surprised Deertail hadn't brought his apprentice along with him, it would of made more sense especially since Darkpaw had came out before the two left.
    He enjoyed watching the camp like this however felt it was a waste for him. He wished he was still in the medicine cat den but between his vision failing his hearing in the one ear not doing all that well, he wasn't much help anymore. When the leader came over, he blinked before he purred once. "Hello my dear friend," he greeted his leader and nodded his head. "Nothing much... Just miss feeling useful to our clan," he sighs. "Feel bad for just sitting here and just observing everything."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:15 am

Creamflower hears pawsteps approaching her and turns her head to see Beestar, smiling at her leader. "Hello Beestar!" she said. Upon hearing Beestar ordering Elmshade to work with Tigerblaze and the apprentices for a border patrol, she giggles a little, knowing she was right. "Bye Elmshade!" she said. She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
Last edited by Animals65 on Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:44 am

Name: Frostbriar
Clan: Eagleclan
Kin: younger sister is Cloverpaw
Mate: n/a
Brief History (Optional): Frostbriar was a troublesome apprentice, he didn't like listening to his mentor at all, and would rather be doing his own thing. However, soon he realized that things had a rhyme and reason, and managed to grow out of the troublesome apprentice.

Name: Cloverpaw
Clan: Eagleclan
Kin: older brother is Frostbrair
Mate: n/a
Brief History (Optional): growing up most cats thought she'd turn out like her brother, except the two are polar opposites, she is quiet, hard-working and just wants to please.
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:54 am

OakClan

Splashpaw nodded a greeting to Robinwing when he padded over. She beamed when he told her that they'd all be going out. "See, Ivypaw?" she mewed. "I told you it was a good idea for you to come with us! They must have overheard us talking and thought, 'Wow, Splashpaw has the best ideas.'" Her ears perked at the sound of Elmshade's voice and she turned to see her mentor bounding over. "You bet!" she purred, giving the she-cat a friendly nudge.

Tigerblaze looked up when Blizzardclaw complimented his catch, but before he could even thank the tom, the deputy went on to list his duties off to him, and then to Dappleleaf and Weaselstripe who had approached. The golden tabby listened silently, his expression unreadable, until the two younger warriors had left and he finally had a chance to speak . "Of course," he meowed simply, dipping his head. "Ah, no, I'll wait until we've returned to eat," he added. "Queens and elders first, you know? Tell Beestar she can have it, if she likes." Without waiting for a response, he turned and padded away, towards Robinwind and the group of apprentices, quickly followed by Elmshade. "If everyone's ready, let's head out," he announced, assuming they had all already been told what they were doing. With that, he started towards the camp entrance.

Riverstripe came in through the camp entrance just as Tigerblaze was leaving, a patrol not far behind him. He dipped his head to the patrolling cats but Tigerblaze just ignored him as he passed by. Great. I came back just in time to miss being put on a patrol, he thought dejectedly. He wasn't about to ask Tigerblaze if he could join; the patrol looked like it had enough cats on it. With two mice dangling from his jaws, he padded further into camp to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the rodents on top. They weren't a very impressive catch, but they were better than nothing, and all he could carry by himself.

EagleClan

(@Tainted, that's okay ^^)

Darkpaw rolled his eyes. "Yeah, my mentor left without me, so he's out of the question. Besides, you're a warrior, aren't you? Why should we have to ask anyone else?"

Littleflower suppressed a purr at Swiftbadger's messy pelt. She licked a paw and drew it over a stray piece of fur sticking up on his head before scanning the camp. "Let's see...Oh, there's Goldenrose and Darkpaw!" She nodded at the warrior and apprentice talking not far off. "Maybe we could ask them?"

"Oh, come now, you're still plenty useful," Southstar reassured the former medicine cat. "You know Daydream wouldn't be nearly where he's at now if it weren't for you, right? Actually, I was going to ask if you wanted to go out patrolling with us. You don't have to hunt, unless you want to, but maybe it would be a good opportunity to collect some herbs. Leaf-bare's just around the corner, you know, and I'm sure Daydream would appreciate it."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Goldenrose
she smiled. "Darkpaw its the matters of if your mentor came back and you were gone. We can drop by the medicine den and tell Daydream just in case," she said in reply. The golden-brown she-cat stood up. "Come on," she purred as she padded toward the direction of her brother's den
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me