Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lynx Clan~Open and accepting

Postby Myeow » Wed May 15, 2019 8:00 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits
She laughed. "Seems like it."
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rxbot » Wed May 15, 2019 9:30 am

Skypaw [age: 7 moons | crush: Sinpaw| tags: Sinpaw, Darkfur]

"Then what's got you so worried that you're up against me like I'm a kit again?" Skypaw smiled, looking at Sinpaw and tilting his head
Gingerstar [age: 25 moons | crush: None | tags:hawkpaw, redfur ]

"Did the voices sound like Hailkit or Skypaw's?" The leader whispered, her tail curling around Hawkpaw to comfort him
Rxbot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 pm

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Location ~ medicine cat den
Medicine cat
Tags ~ Gingerstar, Hawkpaw & Leafpaw

The white and ginger tabby frowned softly at his words, tail flicking beside her as Gingerstar spoke to her apprentice. She mentally logged what he was saying and kept her gentle green eyes on his expression, giving a small purr of comfort when the apprentice seemed troubled.

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons
Location ~ apprentice den
apprentice ~mentor; Silverfrost
Tags ~ Nettlepaw & Lionpaw

He remained still, tail beginning to twitch nervously beside him. He was still silent, watching the duo speak without entering himself.

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen
Tags ~ kits, Snakestrike, Cloud.

The queen rose to her paws, giving her denmate a small smile before slipping out of the den, she tilted her head at the unfamiliar She-cat and Snakestrike speaking with the kits. "So this is what all that chattering is about," she smiled softly at the She-cat. "are you sure you won't frighten away our new clanmate with all your chattering?" her voice was soft and joking as she looked back down at the kits.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Thu May 16, 2019 4:04 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail
She laughed at the queen's joke. Cloud then smiled back at her.
She waited til the kits responded before introducing herself.
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu May 16, 2019 8:28 am

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Redfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Gingerstar, Redfur, Hawkpaw
Ivypaw's ears twitched slightly as she listened to Hawkpaw and Gingerstar. "What if it means nothing and is just a bad dream?"

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackthorn/Crush: Open/Tags: Lionpaw, Bumblepaw
"Yeah, that's never going to happen," Nettlepaw meowed. "If I'm going to be the best warrior the Clan has ever seen then I have to work extra hard."

Darkfur/Tom/18 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Sinpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Sinpaw, Skypaw
"This looks like a good place to start," Darkfur meowed after a moment. "Now tell me what you can smell you two."

Wolfkit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Snakestrike, Cloud, Cherrytail
"If she's scared of us then she won't be much of a warrior," Wolfkit meowed with a twitch of his tail.

Icekit/Tom/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Hailkit/Tags: Kits, Snakestrike, Cloud, Cherrytail
"Yeah," Icekit meowed with a small nod. "But if we were bigger she might be."

Patchkit/She-cat/4 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Snakestrike, Cloud, Cherrytail
Patchkit shook her head as she listened to her brothers. "Good morning Cherrytail," she meowed with a small bow of her head as the queen joined them.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu May 16, 2019 7:08 pm

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Medicine cat

She looked at her apprentice as she spoke, "It could be, Ivypaw. But it's better to just take caution, especially if the dreams are reoccurring." she said reasonably, flicking her tail to rest around her paws.

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons

Bumblepaw tilted his head to the side, hesitant before speaking up, "Why would you need to work twice as hard if you don't have anybody to compete against?" he blinked innocently at Lionpaw then, smiling sweetly.

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen

She shook her head, amusement glittering in her gaze. "I don't know, a herd of kits all talking are enough to send me from camp. " she flicked her tail over Wolfkits ears playfully, she smiled down at patchkit. "Good morning, little one"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue May 21, 2019 1:15 am

Rxbot wrote:
Skypaw [age: 7 moons | crush: Sinpaw| tags: Sinpaw, Darkfur]

"Then what's got you so worried that you're up against me like I'm a kit again?" Skypaw smiled, looking at Sinpaw and tilting his head
Gingerstar [age: 25 moons | crush: None | tags:hawkpaw, redfur ]

"Did the voices sound like Hailkit or Skypaw's?" The leader whispered, her tail curling around Hawkpaw to comfort him

Sinpaw//tom//apprentice//tags:darkfur, skypaw
He purred,"I will answer that later." He opened his jaws to taste the air. "Vole, pheasant, and a prey scent I don't exactly recognize."

Hawkpaw (being lazy rn)
"I...I didn't recognize the voice. It was quite gentle. Like a queen to her kits," he said.

Hailkit
She spoke," she wasn't afraid of snakestrike. And he's a highly trained warrior."

Lionpaw
he rolled his eyes. "Tell me that one again when gingerstar lets you go on a moon high patrol."

Snakestrike
He shrugged
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Tue May 21, 2019 6:25 am

Cloud | She-cat | Loner | Location: Nursery | Tags: Snakestrike, Kits, Cherrytail
"Hi there." She finally said to Cherrytail.
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Tue May 21, 2019 8:28 am

R e d f u r
She-cat ~ 24 moons
Medicine cat

Her green gaze went back to Hawkpaw, she took a breath before addressing him, speaking slowly. "And these dreams are reoccurring, yes? she waited for a response before continuing, "if anything else happens be sure to tell me, or if I'm not around, Gingerstar. Have you spoken to anyone else about these dreams?"

B u m b l e p a w
tom-cat ~ 7 moons

Bumblepaw poked his tongue out at Lionpaw playfully, smiling once more, the gray tom stood and shook out his fur. "I feel like we should be doing something other than standing around joking," he complained softly, flicking his tail, "but there is literally nothing to do."

C h e r r y t a i l
She-cat ~ 26 moons
Location ~ Nursery
Queen

She purred at Hailkits response, "Maybe he was being quiet." she teased softly, then turned her gaze to the white she-cat, smile brightening, "Hello, I'm Cherrytail, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myeow » Tue May 21, 2019 1:27 pm

"The name's Cloud. Pleased to meet you, too." She smiled back.
"You seem very friendly!"
they/them

super long hiatus
Myeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me