π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 am

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Tiny Crush: Thunderfang - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart smiled and walked over, her bushy and fluffy tail swishing side to side. "Thank you! Do you still want to hunt for awhile, or head back to camp?" Skyheart tilted her head and sat back down, curling her tail around her paws.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:17 am

Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: open -

After calming down a bit, Lightningtail sat where he was, watching his other clanmates begin their day. He was slightly embarrassed from his and his brother's behavior earlier. The two of them could really be a pain together, but they were really two peas in a pod, not usually being too far off from each other. Realizing that Thunderfang had been gone for a while, he flicked his tail. It really wasn't his business to know where the tom was, but he always felt responsible if he got into trouble.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

"We can hunt a bit since that is what we came out here to do. I also wouldn't mind spending a little more time out here. You're nice company," he stated, getting to his paws. Thunderfang climbed the hill to get back to the trees, knowing that there would be more familiar areas if they went further into the territory. "Besides, our clanmates would get suspicous if the two of us came back alone with nothing," he added with a short laugh, and waited for Skyheart to follow.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:07 am

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Tiny Crush: Thunderfang - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart blushed at the comments slighty, smiling. "I agree, that would be very bad!" She followed him, carefully climbing up the hill and soon catching up to him. "Your lucky you have a brother, I have always wanted a sibling." Skyheart swished her tail up and down, and finally noticed an adder.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:50 am

.kingdom. wrote:
Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: open -

After calming down a bit, Lightningtail sat where he was, watching his other clanmates begin their day. He was slightly embarrassed from his and his brother's behavior earlier. The two of them could really be a pain together, but they were really two peas in a pod, not usually being too far off from each other. Realizing that Thunderfang had been gone for a while, he flicked his tail. It really wasn't his business to know where the tom was, but he always felt responsible if he got into trouble.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

With a nod and a flick of his tail, Thunderfang responded to Skyheart. "Yeah. We are lucky to be so close. I've never been without Lightningtail for more than a day at the most." He saw the adder that Skyheart was going for and stayed back, watching and waiting to make sure she didn't get bitten.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenβ™₯︎ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:57 am

β™₯︎
location; camp tags; lightningtail mood; neutral
------
blossomsong glanced down at her paws, her tail flicking behind her. finally, she decided to get up. she wasn't one to normally walk around and socialize for the fun of it, but she was hungry. as she stepping into the bright sun, she squinted her eyes, as it was a major climate change from her den. she slowly and delicately made her way to the food pile, and picked up a small mouse. she held it cautiously in her mouth, as if she weren't trying to hurt it. but of course it was already dead. she spotted lightningtail from the corner of her eye. just talk to him. it's not that hard.she thought to herself. she looked down at her paws. something was holding her back, however, she didn't know what. she sighed, finished the last bite of her mouse, and walked towards lightingtail. "how are you doing lightningtail?" she asked, sitting next to him, her tail flicking in the sunlight.

daisypaw's still sleeping. she's kinda lazy.
milevenβ™₯︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:01 am

Skyheart soon pounced on the adder at the neck and struggled for a few seconds before she successfully killed it. "Phew! I got it!" Skyheart picked up the adder and placed it next to her hunted squirrel on the tree stump. "Do you see anything else?"

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:38 am

Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Blossomsong -

With a respectful dip of his head to Blossomsong, Lightningtail turned to face her. "Goodmorning Blossomsong. I am doing alright, how about you?" he greeted, his striking yellow eyes gleaming in the sunlight. He stretched and sat up straight, causing him to have to look down at the she-cat. Curling his tail around his paws, he waited for her response.

A rustle of leaves was the last hint of Thunderfang before he came back a minute or so later with a robin clamped in his jaws. He hopped down beside Skyheart and set his catch next to hers. "Impressive, I don't know many who would go after an adder head on," he mewed, his voice soft and warm. He flicked her shoulder with his tail before dissapearing behind a bush in pursuit of a mouse.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:45 am

Silverfoot's mind burned bitterly at the thought of her failed catch, but she padded along-side the patrol, keeping her eyes glued to the sky. ''Do you ever wonder what happens to the stars when the sun comes out?'' she asked suddenly. ''Maybe they just hid beneath the sky until the sun goes down!'' For a second she thought her question was foolish, and asked like a kit, but her sense of curiosity pushed them to the back of her mind.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenβ™₯︎ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:14 pm

β™₯︎
location; camp tags; lightningtail mood; neutral
------
blossomsong licked her paw and looked up at lightningtail."mhmm same."she agreed, her airy voice just as high-pitched as normal. she looked back down at the ground, then up again. "pretty boring morning if you'd ask me." she added her green eyes sparkling in the sun. she looked down again, as the sunlight was too much for her eyes to take. she somewhat wished she had never left her den. she glanced over at the apprentices den from the corner of her eyes, to see daisypaw curled up in a ball fast asleep.

daisypaw's still sleeping. she's kinda lazy.
milevenβ™₯︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:50 pm

Skyheart smiled, liking the sweet compliment. She watched Thunderfang until she noticed a bird on a tree. She quietly began to climb up, making sure to dig her claws into the bark. Soon she was on the branch. She pounced and caught the bird, then barely landed on another tree branch and regained her balance.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me