ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Postby Rated R » Thu May 02, 2013 8:54 am

A M N E S I A
Amnesia trotted daintily to keep up with Cyrano, who seemed dangerous yet intriguing at the same time. There was something on his mind about her, and Amnesia could sense in within the tension in his muscles and the way he moved. Her own movements were light, and she had more air time as she trotted than most kirin did; her steps very springy yet natural looking. "No need to slow down," she said to Cyrano when he went to a walk. "Unless you'd like to just converse." Amnesia's ears swiveled about and she noticed Fenyetta and Winter chatting, along with Bentley, the tail-less bull, and a loner whom she recalled to be known as Absinthe. Her pupils contracted and became small at the sight of the two other bulls. So many males near to her; she was not used to this. Her eye was now more blue, her pupil just a small speck reflecting a bit of nervousness or fear. Yet her movements and body mannerism did not show her fear or nervousness: a careful eye and intelligent mind could pick up the meaning behind her glass-like eyes.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Thu May 02, 2013 10:52 am

{{ Anyone free to interact with Marius or Aiwe? }}

{. Tags; Alone; near Vandetta
{. Rank; Lead cow

{. Wykka .}

Wykka loped steadily across the expanse of green, gently waving grass, her long legs moving swift but steady strides in something just short of a canter. The pace she was going at might have seem awkward but she managed to pull it off (though, truthfully, not without a bit of practice) -it covered ground but retained an air of unhurried dignity. Passing kirins here and there, she gave them the warmth of a friendly glance and a nod without stopping to exchange greetings or any further conversation. The lead cow was on a mission: Vandetta was the one she sought, her 'colleague', if colleague was the right word. It wasn't. But in truth, Wykka was a little anxious. Thorin was on her mind; she allowed her thoughts to expand once he had left her vicinity, taking him and everything she knew about him and the herd's history into consideration, as was her duty as lead cow. He was the leader's son, he had left after the massacre only to return years later- sixteen years later- and pretend like nothing had happened. Upon meeting him, the lead cow upon seeing the other's immediate acceptance and welcome had not denied him his rank back; but that did not mean it was the end of the story. As of yet, he intrigued her with his history and silent, watchful air, but she had no reason to trust this male, this Thorin, this leader-returned-from-the-dead.

The length of her plumed tail streamed behind her freely as she picked up her hooves to overtake a fallen log amidst the grass, always keeping a crystal gaze upon the silhouetted Vandetta ahead. When she reached earshot of the other lead cow, the silvered kirin let out a low call to attract her attention, subconsciously lengthening her stride to finally reach a canter, long blades of grass whipping at her legs as she passed, coming to a full stop at Vandetta's side like a bird swooping in to roost.
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetlag » Fri May 03, 2013 12:36 pm

CYRANO | the troublemaker |
    Although Cyrano was devious, and at times a bit of a bully, he would never dream of doing something violently evil to someone that doesn't deserve it. He continued at a leisurely trot, head bobbing slowly as he moved along through the valley and up a small path. The sun began to set slowly, as it was late afternoon, and a slight breeze swept in signifying that evening was approaching. The reddish orange bull let out a snort, continuing on as he assumed that Amnesia was trailing after. "So you're wondering why I came to talk to you, right?" the large brute swiveled his ears in her direction, waiting for the cow's response.
jetlag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetlag » Fri May 10, 2013 2:10 pm

{ bump ~
jetlag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ghost. » Sat May 11, 2013 4:25 am

[ I should probably toss it out here that I will probably be a bit slow with this for some time, I'm preparing and setting up for a possible job that will require me to move and all. So there's a lot going on in my life and head right now. 8'u ]
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Wed May 15, 2013 12:43 pm

A M N E S I A
Amnesia trotted beside Cyrano, allowing him more of a lead. Her neck was where his withers were, so she was near enough for him to know her presence, but far back enough to know she was being a bit passive. Her steps were light, barely able to be heard, and her ears swiveled about, one flicking forward and the other resting back. She watched as the sun set before them and she kept her pace to match his: when he slowed, she did, and when he quickened, so did she. Then suddenly, Amnesia was posed with a question. After a subtle swallow, and a slow blink, the cow responded, "Yes, why wouldn't I be?"
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 am

OOC;; I'm so late, sorry :s

arius↠ looks;; bull;; ten years;; confused but content

Listening quietly -as he usually did- Darius' brain flipped through memories, trying to comprehend what he'd seen and what Winter had just said. Trying to fit the pieces together. Shaking his neck a little, Darius loosened his muscles. Winter's tale didn't seem like a happy one. No matter how many tales of horror and death he heard, the young bull could never help feeling like a little bit of him died with the characters. Only this time it was real. Very real, and it still held onto the herd with an iron grip. As Bentley drew closer, Darius wriggled his stump of a tail. He respected the older male, sure, but he didn't know too much about him. The lack of knowledge always made him uneasy. Nevertheless, Darius thought of Bentley fondly. He was a good Kirin. Holding back any comments on the two cow's exchange, Darius nibbled at some of the dewy grass between his feet. A fly buzzed past his ear, and in flicking it back, the word "redeem" caught his attention. Lifting his long, arched neck, Darius looked quizzically at Winter. Fenyetta immediately fired off a string of questions, many of which Darius had been wondering himself. However, he was too shy to ask like the spirited young female did. He had to admire her spunk, there was no way that the passive bull would ever even let on that he didn't know anything though.

"You make a good point, Fenyetta. Why did Thorin leave? Although I can see that the stress was very high, did he ever express -even indirectly- a wish to go away?" Darius questioned, hoping that Winter wasn't feeling tested by his questions. However, irritation was rising in the young bull, the gap in information was just so much, and so important. It was rather irritating for Darius. Waggling his short tail again, the copper-spotted Kirin muttered another question. Although it wasn't directed at anything, he still said it out loud. "Where did he go?" As the last word left his mouth, Darius wondered why he had asked that question. It wasn't like it really mattered, Thorin could've even gone to another herd. Darius didn't remember -how could he?- but it was still a gap. A gap that needed to be filled with information, otherwise it would pester Darius for a long time. Especially with one as influential as Thorin, the question needed to be asked. And of course, answered. Even if Winter didn't know, one person had to. Thorin. He was the one who went there, he was the one who traveled there and rested there. And Darius wanted to know. How long had he been gone? Over ten years, it was very plausable that he had gone and started a new herd. But why? Didn't he have friends and family, Kirin that he was close to and didn't want to leave behind? Maybe he did. Maybe instead of leaving them, he gave them up. Blinking his eyes slowly, Darius thought about that. What if he gave them up?

Lowering his muzzle to the ground again, Darius opened his mouth to nibble on some grass. Sometimes -once in a blue moon, really- eating made the young bull feel better. This time, it did. Relaxed, Darius licked his lips free of the stuff and straightened up again. He was worried that Winter would think him annoying, or even nosy. It wasn't that he didn't care what the other Kirin thought, it was just that Winter's opinion was the most important as the question was directed at her. And, well, he supposed it mattered to Thorin too, but he wasn't standing next to him. Darius had asked Winter the question, and he cared about what she had to say back. Another breeze sauntered past, and Darius let it blow the fur on the back of his neck around, cooling him sufficiently.
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:22 am

{ a friendly bump, as I don't really want this Rp to die out, so many unwritten pages with plot twists just waiting around the corner o3o }
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me