πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay ThreadπŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay ThreadπŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:17 pm

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; roset
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Frostbreeze came to a halt once she circled back in front of the alley cat. The she-cat sat down, doing her best to ignore all of the stinging sensations she felt over her body. "What do you mean you won't hurt me?" She spat. "Look at what you and you're flea-brained friends have done to the clan!" Her fur bristled. Anger raged inside of her. "Why did you all come here? What do you want from us?" Her tail lashed around violently.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Dustpaw looked at Olive, her body tensed. She shook her head. Padding closer to the tom, she shoved her face into his pelt. "I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what's right." Her meows were muffled by the tom's fur. "I don't want anyone to die because I didn't help fight the rogues. But I know if I go back they'll think I really am a traitor."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm

π‘ͺπ’‰π’†π’“π’“π’š
Where: Territory//She-cat//Loner//Tags: Frogpaw (Thanks!)

Cherry could hear the sounds of cats fighting and she winced every time. She longed to be down there and helping Frogpaw and his clan but she knew, like Frogpaw said, that they may mistake her for one of the attacking cats. She watched as some of the cats started to flee.

~~~~~~~~~

Foxpaw
//female//Apprentince//Tags: Aurora & Thistletuft

Foxpaw watched Thistletuft and Aurora fighting, her paw of the ground, she wanted to help the tom but she knew he would be fine on his own so she silently watched incase she needed to jump in. When they broke apart she saw his bleeding paw and winced slightly "This is our home! These are our friends and family that you are killing!" she hissed angrily "We did nothing to you!"
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Imagexx
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
x ❝ 𝓐 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝒆𝓭 𝓭𝒆𝒆𝓻 -
x β”Œ.................................................┐
xxxx I'm Emberwhisker but you can call me Ember or Whisker
xxxx I am a writer who loves to write.
xxxx But I'm too busy to write anything
xxxx ────────────────────────
xxxxx link - link - link - link - link - link - Β©
x β””.................................................β”˜
x - 𝓡𝒆π“ͺ𝓹𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱𝒆𝓼𝓽 ❞
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Chestnutear
( β€’ shecat β€’ 32 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; hawktalon β€’ t; rouge β€’ warrior β€’ )

the tom she was fighting pinned her down. he bit down on her shoulder and the shecat yelped in pain. chestnutear kicked and clawed his stomach with her back paws. the tom only growled and hissed as his stomach was scratched. she yowled again as he dug his claws into her belly area. he had let go of her shoulder and picked her up by the scruff. the tom knew he was way stronger than the shecat. he threw her along the ground and then leapt at her again, digging all four sets of claws into her back. his weight kept the shecat down. chestnutear tried with all her might to throw him off but she failed. her shoulder was soaked in blood, making it heavy and red. her white pelt would take forever to heal from the red stain,
but that wasnt important right now.

Olive
( β€’ tom β€’ 12 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; dustpaw(kinda) β€’ t; dustpaw β€’ loner β€’ )

he nuzzled her head with care. "you'd be in a lot of trouble if you go back. so stay here. no one is going to die. but if anyone was going to die i would be that cat and I would die to save you," he meowed. "just don't leave.. please," he meowed.

Foxwhisker
( β€’ tom β€’ 28 moons β€’ bisexual β€’ c; open β€’ t; pidgeonkit β€’ warrior β€’ )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 pm

H a w k p a w
    Male | Apprentice | 12 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw

β€œI’m fine,” Hawkpaw replied, more worried about her. He looked her up and down, β€œThat gash looks pretty nasty,” He said, concerned at the amount of blood plastered on Pebblepaw’s pelt. He licked her forehead, glad that she was still there, standing next to him. Hawkpaw glanced around camp, noticing the mess and abundance of injured cats. Those rogues really did put up a fight. he thought glumly.

T h r u s h w i n g
    Female | Warrior | 30 moons | Crush: n/a

Thrushwing panted heavily as she chased one the last alley cats out of camp. She wandered back to see an appalling amount of injured warrior scattered about the camp. She knew the apprentices should be treated first and therefore picked her way to the edge of camp and slumped down. Not bothering to check if her wounds were bleeding, Thrushwing involuntarily closed her eyes and heaved a sigh of relief that the battle was over.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:51 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯ ✯ ✯
H a w k t a l o n
✯ ✯ ✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
position ;; warrior
age ;; 35 moons
tagged ;; Rogues, Chestnutear
crush ;; Chestnutear
mate ;; open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hawktalon smiled in satisfaction as he sent another rogue pelting off with his tail between his legs. Good riddance, he thought. As a yowl rang across the battleground, Hawktalon pricked his ears. Chestnutear! He span around, scanning his eyes over the mass of cats until he spotted the she cat. She was pinned under a tom and her white fur was stained with blood. Immediately, the tom charged towards them. With a loud angry yowl, he leapt at the tom with his claws outstretched. Digging them into the tom, he pulled with all his strength and yanked the tom off Chestnutear.

The two faced each other, hissing loudly with their eyes blazing and fur bristling. The rogue's eyes glinted and a smirk spread over the rogue's lips "Awww, well isn't that sweet. Has fluffy over here come to defend his little lady love?" The tom leapt at Hawktalon and swiped a paw under the brown tabby's legs, causing him to stumble and topple over. The rogue stood triumphantly over Hawktalon with a wide sinister grin over his face. Bending down, the tom took a bite of Hawktalon's shoulder, ripping out a clump of his fur, causing Hawktalon to screech in pain "I thought you forest cats were meant to be strong. From what I've seen you're all weak. Probably because they let silly little kittypets like you in."

Hawktalon squirmed under the tom, his eyes blazing. He was already exhausted from fighting and the deep gouges across his stomach were on fire with pain. No.... He couldn't die today. The rogue raised a paw and slashed his claws across Hawktalon's cheek "I can see the look in your eyes. You love that little she cat over there don't you?" the rogue meowed, nodding his head at Chestnutear, "Well, charging blindly at me was a mistake. Look at you, trying to be a hero and now you're going to die." he glanced over at Chestnutear with a smile "And I'm going to make your little mate watch as i kill you." The tom pushed a paw down on Hawktalon's throat, choking him. The rogue then narrowed his eyes and smiled sinisterly at Chestnutear, "Or you know what will be better? Maybe I'll kill her first, and let you watch the life drain from her pretty little eyes."

That was it. Hawktalon had had enough. "Don't. You. DARE." the tom snarled, pushing up with all of his might. He wasn't going to let a rogue defeat him. And he wasn't going to let Chestnutear get hurt. The rogue's eyes widened in shock at his opponent's sudden burst of strength and toppled over. Hawktalon clawed himself ontop of the top and pinned him down. Snarling, Hawktalon raised a paw and slashed his claws across the tom's chest. Repeatedly slashing at the tom, Hawktalon's eyes blazed with fury "I will not let you hurt my clan. I will not let you hurt my friends. And most of all, I will NOT let you hurt the cat I love." the tom kept slashing, overwhelmed with fury. the rogue beneath him was now screeching out in pain, begging for the tom to stop. Taking a breath, Hawktalon stopped and glared down at the whimpering rogue beneath him. "Now you listen to me. Run. Run far far away and never come back." the tom pushed a paw down on the rogue's throat and pushed his face close to the other cat's, snarling angrily, "And tell every filthy rogue about Fawn Clan. How we should not be messed with. And how we will defend out clan with our life." The dark tabby tom then released the rogue. Reaching out, Hawktalon landed a swipe across the rogue's flank as he raced past him to make a hasty escape. It was done. The tom's eyes suddenly clouded and he could feel the dizzyness rushing to him head. Suddenly the world spun around him and the tom collapsed.
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 am

Chestnutear
( β€’ shecat β€’ 32 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; hawktalon β€’ t; rouge β€’ warrior β€’ )

she felt the weight being ripped off her back. she panted rapidly and watched the two toms fight. her heart was beating against her chest. at the end of the battle between the two, she was about thank hawktalon. but hawktalon had collapsed over. "hawktalon!" she meowed, heaving herself up and looking over at the tom, worry clouding her mind and body. "h- hawktalon.." she whispered, heaving her body forward towards him. "hawktalon.." she meowed again, laying down beside him. the pain all over her was getting to her now. chestnutear gently nudged the tom. "g-get up." she meowed kind of sadly, but not in a demanding way.

Olive
( β€’ tom β€’ 12 moons β€’ straight β€’ c; dustpaw(kinda) β€’ t; dustpaw β€’ loner β€’ )

he nuzzled her head with care. "you'd be in a lot of trouble if you go back. so stay here. no one is going to die. but if anyone was going to die i would be that cat and I would die to save you," he meowed. "just don't leave.. please," he meowed.

Foxwhisker
( β€’ tom β€’ 28 moons β€’ bisexual β€’ c; open β€’ t; pidgeonkit β€’ warrior β€’ )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay ThreadπŸ‚

Postby ~Wildfire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:16 am

Falconwing
    [male - 35 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: shellpaw, thrushwing]

Falconwing turned, quickly checking Shellpaw’s injuries. They didn’t seem that serious, but he could be wrong, so just in case he told her, β€œYou should go get that checked out and then rest for a while. You fought very well.” He smiled at the apprentice before shifting his gaze to the rest of his clanmates to see if anyone needed help. He noticed Thrushwing lying on the ground by the edge of camp, her eyes closed, and decided to go check if she was alright. β€œYou might want to head over to the medicine cat, some of those look nasty.” Falconwing said as he neared her, his good eye fixed on the she-cat.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 12 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw glanced down at her shoulder and then back at Hawkpaw, β€œI will be fine, it’s just a scratch.” She reassured him, even if it did hurt an awful lot, but more worrying would do neither of them any good. β€œYou were amazing back there.” She said with a soft smile, nuzzling him. The stench of blood and fear all around threatened to consume her, but the warmth of Hawkpaw’s pelt against her own and his comforting presence anchored her, giving her hope that it would all be alright soon.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: alley cat, acorntail]

Icepaw felt a surge of relief when Acorntail came to help her fight the large tom. She dragged her claws down his shoulders repeatedly, while bizing down into his scruff to help herself keep balance on top of the struggling cat. Suddenly, the tom reared back with a yowl, pinning her the wall of the warrior’s den and his back, leaning on her with his entire weight. Icepaw yelped and let go of his scruff, retracting her claws at the same time. Now that he was free, the alley cat dashed for the forest, leaving the white-furred apprentice to slump to the ground.

Thistletuft
    [male - 30 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: foxpaw, aurora]

Thistletuft shrugged, sitting down as well, β€œBe my guest, I’d like to see how long you will be able to fight alone against a clan of cats, since there is now only one of you and a couple dozen of us. So how about you walk out of here on your own and with your pride still intact, rather than have us chase your flea-bitten pelt out of here.” He meowed, unruffled by her attitude.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 am

H a w k p a w
    Male | Apprentice | 12 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw

"Good," Hawkpaw murmured, leaning against her. He knew they should get themselves checked and treated before heading off to the apprentice den but he resisted. Just for a second, he wanted to stand next to Pebblepaw and relish the moment. He scoffed when she spoke again. "Me? You were incredible!" He insisted, smiling at her. "Some of your moves were so clever! You have to teach me!" He laughed, touching his nose to hers.

T h r u s h w i n g
    Female | Warrior | 30 moons | Crush: n/a

Thrushwing just about heard Falconwing. "I can wait," She huffed, stubbornly, "Other's need treating before me." She protested. Then she smiled, realising she had been hard on him and harsh with her words. "What about you? You fought pretty hard!" Thrushwing exclaimed. It had been her first real battle and she was still amazed by his tactics and strategies.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ‚Fawnclan - Roleplay ThreadπŸ‚

Postby ~Wildfire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:10 am

Falconwing
    [male - 35 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: shellpaw, thrushwing]

Falconwing sat down beside her with a small smile, β€œI fought as well as a half-blind cat can I guess.” Even though he had grown used to his disability over the long moons, there were situations in which he was bitterly reminded how much it actually hobbled him, since he knew that he could have fought better, and maybe prevented some of the injuries his clanmates had gotten, if he had two working eyes. Shaking his head he pushed those thoughts away. Now was not the time to be bitter. β€œAnd the ear is just a scratch, nothing serious.” he added, reffering to the bloody tear in his left ear.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 12 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw laughed, β€œI will if you teach me yours!” She closed her eyes and a deep purr sounded in her chest. β€œI’m just glad nothing happened to you. I don’t know what I would have done if it did.” She addmitted suddenly, her purr cut off as she focused her gaze on the ground under her paws.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: alley cat, acorntail]

Icepaw felt a surge of relief when Acorntail came to help her fight the large tom. She dragged her claws down his shoulders repeatedly, while bizing down into his scruff to help herself keep balance on top of the struggling cat. Suddenly, the tom reared back with a yowl, pinning her the wall of the warrior’s den and his back, leaning on her with his entire weight. Icepaw yelped and let go of his scruff, retracting her claws at the same time. Now that he was free, the alley cat dashed for the forest, leaving the white-furred apprentice to slump to the ground.

Thistletuft
    [male - 30 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: foxpaw, aurora]

Thistletuft shrugged, sitting down as well, β€œBe my guest, I’d like to see how long you will be able to fight alone against a clan of cats, since there is now only one of you and a couple dozen of us. So how about you walk out of here on your own and with your pride still intact, rather than have us chase your flea-bitten pelt out of here.” He meowed, unruffled by her attitude.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:40 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯ ✯ ✯
H a w k t a l o n
✯ ✯ ✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
position ;; warrior
age ;; 35 moons
tagged ;; Rogues, Chestnutear
crush ;; Chestnutear
mate ;; open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The tom could hear a faint voice in the distance. What had happened... Why was everything so dark... The voice became a little louder, he could hear the sadness in it. It was such a soft, sweet voice... Chestnutear! That's who it was! Slowly he blinked open his eyes. "Urgh... Chestnutear... Are you okay? That rogue didn't hurt you too badly did he?" the tom meowed as he stumbled onto his paws "How's your shoulder?" he emwoed softly, giving it a little sniff "It looks bad..." he tried to keep the focus on the she cat. He could feel the pain from the scratches across his belly, his torn ear was stinging along with the bite on his shoulder. He didn't want too much attention on himself and also, he had to look strong. The deputy of the clan shouldn't be looking weak.
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me