เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Postby TheClockmaker » Mon May 13, 2024 8:09 am

Gullsplash
Warrior | 25 M | Male | Tags: Hopperpaw | Mentions: N/A

Gullsplash checked himself for injuries and was surprised when he saw that there were a lot of scratches all over his body. "I'm okay, I think," Gullsplash mewed hesitantly to Hopperpaw. "I can still keep going." Gullsplash still wanted to go down the cliff and hunt a little, so he has something to show to the leader. "I know a way down the cliff that isn't as dangerous, but it is also a bit far away from camp." Gullsplash decided to try to find some cobwebs at the bottom of the cliff for his scratches, then start hunting.

Snakepaw
App | 7 M | Female | Tags: Mantispaw | Mentions: Mothgaze

Jolting at the sound of a voice, Snakepaw burrowed deeper under the moss. "The mudslide is scary... Mothgaze is scary... I-I don't want to leave the den ever again!" Snakepaw mewed shakily. However, she recognized Mantispaw's voice, and resolved to poke her head out to see him. She felt safer with the gentle apprentice's presence. She felt the hair on her back lay flat, and her tail became less puffed up. Mantispaw's soothing voice calmed her down. Maybe... maybe she should finally help the clan in this terrifying time. "Mantispaw? Do you think I could help with anything?" she meowed, her voice stronger.

Gorgefang
Warrior | 48 M | Male | Tags: Patchpaw, Wildfleck | Mentions: Rabbitsong

Gorgefang heard Wildfleck's request. He began digging under the apprentice's shoulder, pushing aside the mud and rocks. Feeling the she-cat's weight on him, he planted his legs to hold strong for the both of them. Gorgefang noticed Rabbitsong now, but he was too occupied with Patchpaw to make any sign of respect for the deputy. Clamping down on Patchpaw's scruff, Gorgefang was finally able to pull the apprentice out of the mud. He flung himself backwards with the force of his final effort. "He's out,", Gorgefang rasped, gasping for breath.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(12)

Postby selasphorys » Mon May 13, 2024 6:58 pm

๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
    (warrior) (40 mns) (she/her) (appr: goosepaw) (x)
    (location: mudslide) (tags: rabbitsong, starlingflight, kyanitepaw, wildfleck, lemmingpaw, patchpaw) (mentions: gorgefang, russetnose, stormpaw)

A tense silence drew out between Swallowsight and Rabbitsong, undecorated by the soft warmth that usually enveloped the pair. For the first time, she could hear a roughness in his lilting voice. Worry traced her face, her gaze lingering on him long after he disappeared into the woods. Perhaps Starlingflight noticed. Her blue eyes grazed his, but she left any unspoken words unanswered. Springing off of her haunches, she shot after the deputy.

Nothing could have prepared her for the devastation ahead. Ancient paths walked by many paws, ancient trees home to many seasons of prey, all crushed and contorted in moments. Hadn't she hunted there just yesterday? Now the land itself had reshaped, wiped away in a clean slate. But there was nothing clean about it. Though the ground had long since ceased shaking, a low rumble droned on. It was the creaking of trees, the clacking of stone, the snapping of branches. The mud shuddered and squelched, gurgling, gurgling, creeping ever onward down the slope to the river. Its momentum may have slowed, but its horror continued. Were there any cats trapped in this nightmare? Were there any cats left to save? A new sound slashed through the air, a yowl. Shrill as it was, Swallowsight had never heard a more welcome voice. Living cats. She raced in the direction of the sound, eyes finally discerning the shapes of warriors amidst the sea of earth.

Heeding the deputy's orders, Swallowsight dove into the muck. Her heart beat wildly in her chest. There were apprentices trapped below. Claws scraped stone in a desperate attempt to dig Patchpaw out. She could see the young one's sodden face, twisted with pain. His limbs stuck out at odd angles. As she worked furiously beside the other warriors, she heard Wildfleck's report as if it came from another world. Cutting through the blur, one thought remained--- hadn't she seen Lemmingpaw leave with this patrol too? "What about Lemmingpaw?" she asked, her voice just above whisper. As if on cue, her ear flicked to pick up a frail cry. There, a flash of orange behind a wall of branches.

Gorgefang and the others had a good grasp on Patchpaw now. He would be okay. New urgency flooding her nerves, Swallowsight wrenched herself upward and made for the pile of debris in the distance. The small warrior sunk deeper with every heavy step, sludge curling around her legs, splashing up past her belly. Something churned within her belly too, anxiety seething in her stomach. For a moment she was drowning, memories resurfacing of long-ago floods. She couldn't lose another cat. She couldn't. Hauling herself over fallen tree trunks, scrambling over branches, Swallowsight finally stumbled to a halt. "Lemmingpaw!" she cried, voice hoarse. Examining the jumble of mud and sticks, she found what looked to be an opening. The warrior pointed her tail at the spot, meowing, "Are you hurt? Can you move? I'll try to pull these branches apart. Crawl out from here if you can."

๐—›๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ช
    (apprentice) (9 mns) (he/him) (mentor: spottedfeather) (x)
    (location: fallsclan territory) (tags: gullsplash) (mentions: none)

Hopperpaw winced at the sight of the scratches on Gullsplash's flanks. "Well, if you say so..." he murmured, voice soft. The young tom looked down at his paws, seeing them dark with mud and flecks of blood. The triumph he felt began to ebb away. They won, and it was incredible, but it was still a mistake. He found his voice again and mewed, "Hey, um. Thanks for helping me out back there." He tried to touch his tailtip to Gullsplash's shoulder but thought better of it.

Keeping his body close to the damp stone, Hopperpaw crawled down the cliffside one mouse-length at a time. For once, he followed after a warrior without breaking off on his own path. As his paws hit FallsClan soil, he couldn't help letting out a sigh of relief. The unruly apprentice had never been happier to see boring old forest again. He still wasn't ready to go to camp and face the music, not until he had a catch to show for it. "Guess I'll start hunting now. You oughta get yourself patched up first," Hopperpaw meowed to Gullsplash, trying to keep his voice nonchalant. But his quivering tail betrayed him. He scared off a squirrel, then leapt too late as a bird flew away. After a few failed attempts, he padded back to Gullsplash with a scrawny shrew in his jaws.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue May 14, 2024 10:37 am

๐™พ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘
โ—ฆ 24 moons โ—ฆ she-cat โ—ฆ warrior โ—ฆ tags: Pumpkinpatch
------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivebranch could only imagine the horrors her clan mates must have endured on their patrols. It left the she-cat feeling guilty. She was unharmed in camp and her clan mates had been suffering through a horrifying mudslide. The thought made a shiver run down Olivebranchโ€™s spine. Out of all the things she thought would betray the clan, Olivebranch never considered the land would be the first. She couldnโ€™t help but wonder where Starclan was at these times. Olivebranch shook her head, this was not the time to get lost in thought; she had to do something to help the clan. The Oriental perked her ears up at Sykestarโ€™s announcement. Finally, something she could help with. Olivebranch had obsessed over herb identification as an apprentice. Not for any particular reason besides the feeling she may need the knowledge later on in life. Now was her time to shine and be even a fraction of help to the clan.

Olive green eyes scanned the area, her gaze falling on Pumpkinpatch. Perhaps the other she-cat was going to go out looking for herbs as well. If so, it may be safer for them to stick together. โ€œPumpkinpatch!โ€ Olivebranch called, quickly padding over to the orange and white she-cat. โ€œAre you going out to search for herbs as well? Perhaps we could go together? Consideringโ€ฆโ€ The young warrior trailed off, looking around the now chaotic camp. With a worried expression, she turned back to face Pumpkinpatch. โ€œWell I was thinking it may just be safer in numbers.โ€ The cinnamon she-cat continued, shuffling her paws nervously. She wouldnโ€™t exactly be devastated if Pumpkinpatch refused her offer to go together, but she would definitely feel more comfortable with at least one other cat tagging along.

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŠ๐š 
โ—ฆ 9 moons โ—ฆ tom โ—ฆ apprentice โ—ฆ tags: Snakepaw
------------------------------------------------------------------

Mantispaw tried not to frown, feeling bad for the other apprentice. He moved a little closer, close enough that he could comfortingly rest his tail on her shoulder. โ€œIt is scary.โ€ He agreed, wanting her to know her feelings were valid. โ€œIโ€™m scared too, but nowโ€™s the time to help the clan even if weโ€™re scared.โ€ The cream colored Bengal continued, forcing a sheepish smile on his face. โ€œWe donโ€™t have to do something huge, we can fix up the Elders den and make sure theyโ€™re okay during this time.โ€ Mantispaw suggested, happy to hear Snakepawโ€™s strength returning in her voice.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 15, 2024 2:28 am

Neritebloom
Female Gueen, former loner, 21 moons, crush is open, mate was Jinx
tags: Rumblespout, Lightpaw, Lynxspring, open

__
She listened to the others around the injured warrior and there was so much going on at the same time that she kind of lost track there, even if she did know what had happened she was rather confused. She took notice of the look the elder gave to her, which made her feel a little angry as well, was those lands so holy to the elder that the cat's lives who were likely lost to those horrible accidents didn't matter? She sighed when the elder spoke to her "If you say so, but like everything else, gifts don't stay gifts forever... things do change and this gift which served you for a long life, is changing..." she meowed "Why is this gift is killing and hurting us? we just mourned the dead of our deputy Coyoteleap and now we may need to mourn for some others cats as well..." she said as she turned around to walk away from the medicine cats den "I sure hope that mudslide is the last one, if not...then who wants to live here with fear and Uncertain terrain which may kill us all with one shot" she meowed. She didn't really say it but thought about leaving this place she just started to call home scared her a little bit, she was pregnant too so moving to who knows where was not very pleasable either, but staying here if those lands keep doing their tricks didn't feel safe. Her ears perked as the Mistback spoke.

Perchwood
male warrior, 62 moons, crush is open, apprentice is none, mate was Flintflower
tags: Aspencurrent, Firefly

__
He searched the area for a bit but soon found out that the path he chose was a dead end. The muddy path was too slippery for him to even try to get to the other side, so he decided to take another path, moving toward the falls. He stayed alert for anything, but the forest was abnormally quiet, almost like all the birds and other creatures were shocked by the sudden mudslide. Of course, it could not be only the Fallclan who faced the mudslide there were likely many prey animals being buried or their home was destroyed, as the mudslide was in a large area. When the smell of the mud and earth fainted away from his nose, he started to scent other things. He was pretty sure he found a track of one of their warriors Aspencurrent, but he also scented a smell of a stranger, was the warrior in trouble, he decided to check and followed the trait toward the young male and the female he did not see before "Aspencurrent? What are you doing in here and who is she?" he meowed to him as he showed up to look at the two.

Cinnamonthorn
female warrior, 30 moons, crush on Rabbitsong & Aspencurrent, an apprentice is open
tags: Owlsong, others

__
She sat there just watching as the others were running around, she felt rather bad that she had no clue what she was supposed to do now. Of course, she could go to the mudslide where the leader and others did go too, but could she be only in a way there? She shook her fur a little bit as her ears perked toward the voice of the elder there, which was loud enough for her to hear 'Milktuft? Was she with Mistback earlier, during the slide?' she thought to herself as she noticed the injured warrior Mistback coming back to her senses. She walked to Owlsong and the others around the Mistback "Can I help you with anything?" she asked them.

Yarrowpaw
male apprentice, 7 moons. crush on Hopperpaw, a mentor is Rabbitsong
tags: Goosepaw

__
He thought for a moment "It's too late to go with our mentors as they already left and we're here now..." he meowed his tail flicking side to side "Normally I could want to do a risk and just go to look for him...but for now I think it's better than we don't stress the clan more than it is already..." he meowed his eyes turned to look around the camp. He then looked back to Goosepaw "He was with Gullsplash earlier, and he is not here so maybe they're together still, we could ask if someone has seen them or overheared some of their plans" he meowed to the other apprentice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me