A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:09 am

C a s wrote:
The Prophecy

EagleClan cats for the drawing:
Darkpaw - Cradily
Streamspot - _PawPrint_
Goldenrose - Tainted~Wings

OakClan cats for the drawing:
Jackdawpaw - C a s

It's official - the tunnel prophecy has been chosen! I'm working on outlining the plot right now, but for now, don't forget to enter your cats into the drawing! The prophecy will pertain to four cats: two from EagleClan and two from OakClan! We'll do the prophecy drawing asap; I'll be PMing everyone who has not listed a cat to see if they would like to include one, if they do not say so here on the thread. I'd like to make the announcement tonight of which cats will be included so that I can write out the prophecy and begin throwing things into action!

Another thing! We'll get the plot moving by having a gathering when the moon rises in the roleplay, so Beestar and Southstar will be announcing the attending cats tonight. I'm considering creating a separate thread for the Gathering Place, so that it will be less difficult to continue roleplaying the cats that are remaining behind.

Lastly - I will start PMing inactive roleplayers soon to see if they wish to remain in. Roleplayers that have not posted by tonight (which I think there may be only one or two) will be contacted tonight and given three days to respond before their characters are removed due to inactivity.

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Healthy Tags: Robinwind, Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r was purring gently as the toms spoke. She was proud of her Clan, her deputy and medicine cat especially. She had a wonderful support system behind her. "It would be an honor for my kits to gain your guidance," Beestar purred to her deputy. She pushed herself to her paws, which was quite the task, given how round she had gotten. Still...something did not feel right this morning. Her stomach felt uneasy, as if something bad were going to happen. The she-cat frowned. Just nerves, she told herself. Still, I'll stay in camp this morning, just to be safe. The Gathering is tonight, after all, and I must be ready to travel with my Clan. "Blizzardclaw," she mewed, "let's begin gathering the patrols. A hunting patrol and a border patrol should be leaving as soon as possible."
The queen surveyed the camp, seeing who was awake. "Well, Jackdawpaw and Splashpaw are already engaging with Ivypaw...Why don't you have them and their mentors lead the border patrol with Robinwind?" Her gaze flicked to the medicine cat. "If that's okay with you, Robinwind. Jackdawpaw is young, but he's quite a burly tom for his age, I'm sure he can carry plenty. Splashpaw is almost ready to be a warrior, based on her training. She and their mentors will be able to keep you out of harm's way." She glanced around the clearing again - she had spotted Splashpaw's mentor chatting with Creamflower, but where was Tigerblaze?

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe
D a p p l e l e a f began nudging Weaselstripe impatiently. "They're organizing patrols!" she mewed hastily, bouncing to her paws. "Come on, you've had time to eat and rest! I'm ready to do some hunting of my own!"

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw
J a c k d a w p a w smiled at Ivypaw, whiskers twitching with amusement as she let out a sneeze. The fluffy apprentice was rather pretty, he'd always thought - and they'd been born around the same time, so had shared the nursery together for six moons. They'd been apprenticed around the same time, as well, and had begun their training together, until Ivypaw had landed in the medicine den and had not returned. He missed the comfort of someone so familiar, but Splashpaw was nice to have around, too. She was quite a bit older than himself, nearly of warrior age; he was sure she'd soon be passing her final assessments, and then he'd be alone in the den. He'd be a warrior by the time Beestar's kits were six moons (he hoped) so he knew he would be alone in the den for most of his training, to his dismay. He liked his space, but the tom often got lonely. "I'm really glad it doesn't hurt anymore," he agreed with Splashpaw. "I was really worried about you, y'know."
His eyes flicked to Splashpaw. He couldn't help but notice that the sunlight filtering onto her pelt made the orange patches glow a bit, as if they were competing with the sun's light. "Do you want to see if our mentors will train us together later?" The large black tom asked her, curling his tail over his paws and tipping his head. "I'm sure you know a lot more than me and I could learn something from you."

EagleClan

@cradily, read through and completely forgot to type out Swiftbadger's response. so sorry!
Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Littleflower
S w i f t b a d g e r ' s eyes cracked open once more as he felt a cat tickling the nose. The tom sneezed, shuffling into a sitting position, pawing at his nose. He glared at the queen that had been tormenting him while he tried to sleep. "Not funny, Littleflower," he huffed, placing his paw back down on the ground. His fur was sticking up all over, but the tom didn't bother to begin grooming as he stood up and stretched, extending his forelegs out in front of him and arching his back, a yawn widening his muzzle.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot
A c o r n s p o t s watched as Streamspot finally left Southstar's den and padded to the spot she normally organized patrols. She looked as if she were waiting for someone, but that didn't stop the silver tabby. She padded over to Streamspot, and dipped her head in respect. "Good morning," she greeted the deputy. "I was wondering if perhaps I could join a border patrol. My paws are itching to run this morning!"

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w ' s ears pricked - her mentor was right, her father and Foxcloud were heading off now. "That sounds like a good idea!" She mewed, a smile slipping onto her muzzle. "I promise I'll work hard today. I know I have a lot of room to grow on battle techniques."

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Deertail
D e e r t a i l nodded his agreement. "You're right," he said. "Mistflower is a good, strong warrior. She's kind, too. Southstar definitely made the right choice in choosing her as Quiverpaw's mentor." His head tipped as the queen continued. "Well, Streamspot is doing a fine job," he pointed out, "though I'm sure Mistflower would have been good for the job too." He knew Foxcloud did not really care for being social, so holding her Clanmates to a higher esteem was rare for her. He was glad she got along with him well enough - and that she would spend time with him. He'd always had a very soft spot for her, despite his love for Tickfang. Since his former mate's betrayal, he had grown even fonder of Foxcloud.[/quote]
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Albino_ » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:21 am

Ivypaw | she cat | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: medicine cat den | mate/crush: none | tags: Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw

Ivypaw looked down then up, the she cat looked to see her mentor talking with Beestar. She looked at both of the apprentices "thanks, in glad it's not hurting anymore either, but it sucks having to limp around all the time" she said with a flick of her ear, Ivypaw glanced around camp as her stomach growled and she shook her head. "Watch as Robinwind will make me collect herbs" she chuckled. The she cat swished her tail in the dirt. "The herbs sometimes get caught up in my pelt, its rather.. messy and theres to pick out" she added as she then shut her mouth and just sat quietly
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:46 am

I'll put Weaselstripe in the running for Oakclan for the Prophecy

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar & Robinwind | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw purred as she had agreed with him for him to mentor one of her kits when the time was right for them to begin their apprenticeship. He had watched her carefully in case he did need to help her get up, he worried and cared for Beestar a great length, she was one of his closest friends. "Of course Beestar. That patrol should be good to help Robinwind and Ivypaw, shall we try to do another smaller border patrol that can also do some hunting," he sighs as he realized they might be short handed with a lot of their cats going with Robinwind. "Perhaps just Dappletail and Weaselstripe can do that, I'll stay at the camp to make sure you and Creamflower are protected. And perhaps the warriors that go with Robinwind can hunt a bit as well once they check the borders on that side of the territory."
ooc//we need some more warriors for Oakclan for those who have only one character currently perhaps you all can make one? Eagleclan has a lot more cats currently

Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf | Mentions:
    Weaselstripe groaned once as Dappleleaf was eager to move and slowly got up, glancing over at his father as he heard his name. "Well I think you got what you asked for. I think they're sending us out for something."
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    "Yeah well it comes down to if we find them after we are done. Plus if we do find them I'd want you to practice your stealth skills to surprise them," the queen told the younger she-cat and purred at her enthusiasm. "Alright which would you like to start with? Battle moves or sneaking up on a possible intruder? Sneaking up on a intruder is very similar while hunting some prey such as rabbits." Mistflower believed in Quiverpaw, she knew once she had the confidence she could do anything.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud let out a sigh as Deertail defended Streamspots and at first she didn't want to say anything more but she couldn't help but let it out. "I guess, I mean I've just noticed she isn't as motivating to her apprentice as Mistflower is," she told him. It was just her opinon, Streamspots was doing a good job but she didn't have the emotional connection that she saw with Mistflower. However she was always going to respect that she was deputy.
    The she-cat was a bit surprised that the tom did talk to her at times, others did at times avoid being on patrols with her. But it always seemed like Deertail accepted her for how she was, being difficult and quite opinionated about one thing or another. She did enjoy his company as well which was quite nice, it was a bonus. "Do you scent anything?" She asked as she began to try to focus on why they were even out of camp, they needed food.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions:Southstar
    Stagpaw sighs once as she finished what Streamspots orders and was boredly laying back in front of the apprentices den. The young she-cat expected her mentor and leader to be talking for awhile as she knew Southstar was a bit of a gossip while Streamspots wasn't they could talk for awhile. She had closed her eyes before she sighs as she scented Streamspots was on the move and slowly went to join her mentor as she came out of the leaders den. When she noticed Southstar had came out to join them, she found it odd as he didn't join patrols all that often.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: open | Mentions: n/a
    Though Russetswirl had technically retired and became an elder, rarely did he ever just sit. He still liked to help and tract down herbs when the herbs were low. It was hard for him to want to retire, one eye had fully went blind by now and the other wasn't doing that great either. Though one thing he did truly love was having a nice den to spread out in as he was one of the few elders in the clan. The tom had noticed Foxcloud as she was on her way to the freshkill pile, he always felt bad that she didn't have her mother. He let out a sigh and contently watched the camp from the front of the elders den.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:55 am

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Beestar and Blizzardclaw
Robinwind frowned as Beestar struggled a little more than he would have liked to get to her paws. He was worried about her, with so much stress recently and the kits surely coming soon. "That sounds good, Blizzardclaw, Beestar." It would be nice to see all the apprentices, and give Ivypaw more of a chance to be around the others. That was the one thing about being a medicine cat or apprentice, it got a bit lonely, sleeping in a different den than your peers. He also would be happy to have Tigerblaze and Elmshade along. It had been a while since he really got to spend any time with his littermate, since she always seemed to be off doing something. "We'll head off soon, then? I can go tell Ivypaw and the other apprentices." He was relieved when the deputy offered to stay behind. He wanted someone around if something were to happen. Beestar was in no state to be fighting if there was an attack or anything of the sorts. He rose to his paws, stretching slightly and heading over towards the apprentices.

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Creamflower
Elmshade purred. She was proud of her apprentice. "I think Splashpaw probably will become a warrior soon! She has been training for a while. I'll probably talk to Beestar and Blizzardclaw later about what they think. But she'll make a good warrior, don't you think?" Elmshade asked the queen. "Time sure flies! It feels like it wasn't that long ago that we were apprentices!"

((I figured since Creamflower and Elmshade are around the same age that they were probably apprentices together for a little while?

Also! I can make another OakClan warrior later! I'll probably make a EagleClan cat later down the line just so I have characters in both clans, but if we need more I'd be happy too))
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:20 am

(I would make another character, but unfortunately in the past, Ive seen how difficult it was for me to catch up with more than one character! So I resorted to only making one character so its way easier for me to not get lost on whats going on with my character or the rp!)

Creamflower thinks back to when she was an apprentice and realizes how long ago it feels right now. "It has been a while yes." she said. "That was moons ago for sure."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:19 am

(I can make an Oak Clan kitty :D I can also make a warrior if we think we need more.)
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░

█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░

AS BRAVE AS A BEAR

╭-----------------------------------------------------------------------------╮
female. apprentice. 6 moons. brash. energetic. overconfident.
╰-----------------------------------------------------------------------------╯

Bearpaw was never one for the quiet of the nursery. Her loud energetic style didn't make queens happy when they were trying to get the other kits to sleep. She often spent most of her time finding news ways to escape the nursery. Whether it was slipping out behind her mother's back or slithering through the briers that protected them (a task that did not end well). She coaxed her brother into many dangerous stunts, each more daring than the last. The independent kit didn't stop at that. When her brother was off playing with the other kits she made it her goal to sneak out of camp. A kit alone out of camp is never a smart idea. But she did it whenever she could manage. She got lost twice and was found covered in mud with some very sore paws. At her return she was berated badly by upset parents. She chose to focus instead on the scrawny toad she had managed to chase, an accomplishment she bragged about to any cat who would listen from that day forward. She lives with a fearless intensity and a pride that cannot be diminished.

(If anyone wants to make any of their cats her parents/brother that would be awesome!)

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Southstar, Acornspots & Stagpaw ||

Streamspots smiled at Acornspots enthusiasm. "Of course! I was going to ask you to come along and help assess Stagpaw today." She paused to glance over at her apprentice. "We're going to the twoleg greenleaf clearing." She looked back at the warrior den. "Is your brother still here?" she asked Acornspots. "Could you ask him to lead a hunting patrol with whoever is left in camp? I'd like to talk with Stagpaw quickly before we leave." She padded over to her apprentice. "This won't be your final assessment but it is important to show you are progressing from that injury." She gently tapped Stagpaw's shoulder with her tail tip. "You're coming along well so don't be nervous. Just move carefully and keep your ears open. I know you'll do great."

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:25 am

OakClan

Tigerblaze squinted his eyes against the early morning sunlight as he entered camp, a fat rabbit hanging from his mouth. He proceeded to the fresh-kill pile and dropped it on top, all the while scanning the camp to see who was up. He had been hoping to be back before anyone was awake, but some things just couldn't be rushed; at least, he concluded, dawn patrols hadn't been sent out yet. He would've scented them on his way back. He spotted his apprentice, Jackdawpaw, conversing with his fellow apprentices, while Beestar, Blizzardclaw, and Robinwind chatted just outside the leader's den. Curiosity prickled through his pelt; what could the three highest ranking cats in the Clan be talking about that was so important before patrols had even been sent out?

"Oh, pshhh," Splashpaw scoffed. "I learn from the best." She nodded at Elmshade talking with Creamflower by the nursery. "But sure, that sounds like fun. Just don't cry when I beat you up." She gave him a good-natured shove. Although the tom was younger than her, he was just as big, and burlier than her. She had trained hard to strengthen her own muscles underneath her soft pelt, and continued to train hard to keep them that way, but Jackdawpaw's strength seemed to come naturally. She would never admit that she envied him for that. Turning to Ivypaw, she meowed, "Well hey, maybe you could ask to join a patrol and collect herbs along the way? You should be fine as long as you're with other warriors. Besides, I bet patrolling more would do your leg good. It'll help to strengthen it."

EagleClan

Southstar followed his deputy out, watching as she made her way over to Acornspots and began discussing sending out a hunting patrol. He often liked to joke that there was no need for him to remain leader when Streamspot always seemed to be so on top of everything. He was lucky to have such a responsible deputy, and had never regretted his choice in choosing her. He looked around camp, noticing only a few cats up and about besides the ones Streamspot had already talked to: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, and the retired medicine cat, Russetswirl. Either everyone else was still asleep, or they had all already headed out, and he wasn't sure which he preferred. It was nice that some cats were up and at 'em by the time the sun rose, ready to be productive at such an early time, and certainly full-grown warriors were allowed to leave camp by themselves, but too often he felt that too many of them had left before the dawn patrol had even been sent out, leaving less cats for him and Streamspot to send out. He couldn't help but wish there was more organization. Seeing that Darkpaw and Goldenrose were already talking, Southstar made his way over to Russetswirl, who was sitting alone. I've got a minute or two before we head out. "Morning, Russetswirl," he meowed to the older tom. "What's on your mind?"

(@Cas, no problem!)

Littleflower let out a purr of laughter. "Oh, come on, Swiftbadger, lighten up. I think they're sending patrols out now; why don't we go see if we can join one?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:55 pm

C a s wrote:
The Prophecy

EagleClan cats for the drawing:
Darkpaw - Cradily
Streamspot - _PawPrint_
Goldenrose - Tainted~Wings

OakClan cats for the drawing:
Jackdawpaw - C a s
Ivypaw - Albino_
Weaselstripe - stormythecloud

The current list ^
I'll be PMing the roleplayers who have not chosen a cat shortly.

Bearpaw is accepted!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r mewed goodbye to Robinwind as he headed towards the apprentices. "Your protection is always appreciated," she mewed to her deputy. The queen then flicked her tail towards the camp entrance, where Tigerblaze was slipping back into camp. "There he is," she told Blizzardclaw. "Go inform him that he's going with his apprentice on patrol with Elmshade, Splashpaw, and Robinwind. I'll go tell Elmshade; I was hoping to speak with Creamflower anyway, which she just so happens to be talking to."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe
D a p p l e l e a f smirked at the tom. "You're getting grumpy in your old age," she teased. "Come on, then!" She bounded towards the deputy eagerly.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw
J a c k d a w p a w listened to the two young she-cats talk, sitting quietly. When Splashpaw mentioned the patrol, he nodded. "Yeah, that's a good idea. I'm sure you'll feel safer with a patrol."
Jackdawpaw headbutted Splashpaw's shoulder. "You wish," he teased, lashing his tail and crouching playfully. "I can take you anyday. I bet I could hold you down with one paw!"

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Littleflower, Acornspots
S w i f t b a d g e r groaned lazily at her enthusiasm. "Why do you have to be so eager to get going?" He grumbled, straightening up into a sitting position and yawning again. His ear twitched a few times with irritation as his eyes began adjusting to the light. He sighed, a sigh which deepened as Acornspots poked her head back into the den.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Acornspots, Littleflower
A c o r n s p o t s nodded. "That sounds like an excellent time. I can't wait to see how much progress she's made," the silver tabby purred. "I'll be back!" With that, she bounded away towards the warriors' den. She poked her head inside, noting that her brother, though a bedraggled mess, was now at least awake.
She dipped her head in greeting to Littleflower, listening as the other queen mentioned patrols to her brother. "I've got just what you asked for," she told the other she-cat. "Streamspot just told me to let Swiftbadger know he's supposed to gather some cats for a hunting patrol."

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
"L e t ' s try the sneaking thing," Quiverpaw said. "After all, I've caught rabbits before. Catching cats shouldn't be much harder!"

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxtail
"M a y b e Stagpaw is more challenging to train," Deertail pointed out. "She's got a lot of spunk, from what I've seen. Mistflower and Quiverpaw have a wonderful connection, but perhaps for Stagpaw and Streamspot it's just been a bit harder to form a bond." He let his jaws drop open as they fell silent to listen to prey. He quietly flicked his tail to the left of them.
There it was - a small, tiny scrabbling. A mouse, just barely showing its fur, searing for food on the forest floor. It was mostly hidden, but the flashes of gray against dark green gave it away. The warrior dropped into a hunter's crouch, his eyes fixated on the prize.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:11 pm

OakClan

"Yeah, right!" Splashpaw cuffed him over the ear. "You may be bigger, but I've had more experience. I could escape any hold you have on me." But before he had the chance to try anything, she added quickly, "But we'll save that for when we're actually training."

EagleClan

Littleflower opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, Acornspots popped in. "See?" she said, turning to Swiftbadger with a smirk. "I knew it was coming anyway. I just gave you a heads-up, that's all." She gave herself a quick grooming before springing to her paws. "Well, I'm ready," she announced, as if it were already a given that she would be joining the patrol. "But who else is coming?" Apart from them, the den was already empty. She assumed everyone else had already been assigned patrols.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:45 pm

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Jackdawpaw
The medicine cat nodded his goodbyes to both Beestar and Blizzardclaw, and headed over towards the group of apprentices. "Hello," He said, feeling a bit bad for interrupting. "Good morning." He purred at the group of young cats, amused. "Sorry to interrupt, it looks like you were all having a good time, but Beestar and Blizzardclaw are sending all of us out on patrol. To patrol the border and collect some herbs." He shuffled awkwardly, then glanced over his shoulder to where his sister was. "Your mentors are both coming with too, so make sure you're all ready."

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Creamflower
"Yeah, it's been a while! Look at us now, all grown up!" She purred happily. She noticed Robinwind leave Beestar and Blizzardclaw, walking over towards the group of apprentices. It looked like he must be getting Ivypaw for training. Maybe she should head out soon too.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me