SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby ghost_raven » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:32 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

{Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight}

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open}

{Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

~~~~~~~~~~

Honeykit's ear flicked a small bit when Larksong padded up to Blossompetal and Shadowflight.

"Who's this little one?", Larksong questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayclaw padded up to Rubysplash.

"It makes me wonder if we'll ever be sent out for this patrol.", the tom mewed.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:11 am

This is Honeykit. Blossompetal found her on patrol. I told her we wouldn’t mind bringing in the kit. Poor thing seemed hungry and tired.” She said, her eyes and ears on the kit. Shes so adorable the deputy thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:26 am

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; hawkstar, mudsplash

he took a last, quick glance at the hostile echoclan leader, a strange longing urging him to large tom. he shook his head a few times and flattened his ears to his head, darting towards the skyclan border and into the familiar territory. the squirrel was left, forgotten, at the echoclan leader's paws.

moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; angoratail, open

"anything! any interesting apprentice accidents? how about romances? i hope at least something you felt was interesting happened in your life." mothbriar let out a rumbling laugh, amusement evident. "any injuries, or attacks? there has to be something."
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:54 am

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Apprentice:Galepaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Rubysplash, Hawktail and Jayclaw

Out of camp, he made his way towards the border and followed a trail that was well worn. It was the usual route they took when they patrolled the border. "Be sure to stay alert. I doubt we will run into any EchoClan cats but its safer to be prepared." If there was an attack or ambush, they would make sure to be ready for it. The tension between the two clans was growing and he could feel it.

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/SkyClan/7 moons/Mentor:Blossompetal/Crush:Open/Tags:Featherpaw and Lakepaw

"I can't wait until I'm a warrior!" She dropped into a playful crouch, tail waving about in excitement. "I'll be able to go out on my own and fight EchoClan whenever they try to attack! I'll know all the fighting moves and be able to keep everyone well fed with my hunting skills! Maybe even become deputy one day!"

Swiftstrike
She-cat/Warrior(Expecting)/EchoClan/27 moons/Crush:Hawktail/Tags:Open

Needing some fresh air, she headed out into the forest to get some. She felt a little sluggish but the nice breeze was helping to make her feel more lively and energetic. She wasn't planning to hunt but if she spotted prey, she would give it a shot. But her stomach was going to make things more difficult as time passed. But for now, she could still hunt decently.

Mudsplash
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Hawkstar and Ferretblossom

Seeing the cats leaving, he glanced at Hawkstar before padding forward. "I'll go and make sure they crossed the border. You can head back to camp if you want. I'm sure all the prey around this area is gone by now." His good mood had soured from the encounter and he wished he could have claws some sense into the SkyClan cats.

Dawnpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/EchoClan/9 moons/Mentor:Shadowleap/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Making it back to camp, she gave herself a swift shake before sneaking inside. The she-cat swiftly bounded over to the appretice den and sat down next to it, smoothing her fur back down. Seemed like she hadn't missed anything and it appeared to be rather calm.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casshew » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:00 pm

| | F u z z y f l i g h t | |
skyclan queen - 24 moons - she-cat - kits: smallkit, greykit, stormkit - location: camp - tags: blossompetal, shadowflight, larksong, honeykit, redstar?

Fuzzyflight woke up quite late in the morning with her three kits snuggled tightly next to her flank. They had tangled themselves up in their sleep quite comically; Smallkit's hindleg was nestled under Stormkit's chin, who's paw was in Greykit's ear. The queen rose from her nest with a purr, tiptoeing carefully out of the den so as not wake her kits just yet. Upon emerging from the nursery she saw a small cluster of cats, although from her place couldn't see what they were cooing about. "Hello!" She meowed as she trotted swiftly towards them. "What's going on?" The white and tabby she-cat asked in a slightly confused tone to the nearest cat, which happened to be Larksong.
ImageImageImageImageImage
the 49th parallel is great, thanks for asking
casshew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:29 pm

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Larksong, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight, Larksong, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Blossompetal, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

~~~~~~~~~~

Larksong looked back at Fuzzyflight.

"Oh, hi, Fuzzyflight. Blossompetal found a she-kit while she was out on a patrol.", the she-cat mewed.

Blossompetal gently wrapped her fluffy tail around Honeykit, who seemed to be engulfed by the fluff.

~~~~~~~~~~

((Waiting for response))
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics

other medias

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:46 pm

Smallkit’s ears flicked but she didn’t wake up. She just wanted to sleep longer. She snuggled into her siblings to stay warm.

Shadowflight chuckled. “Blossompetal careful with your tail. Honeykit needs to be able to breathe.” The deputy meowed. Warriors can’t take care of kits. What if we were attacked? she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casshew » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 pm

| | F u z z y f l i g h t | |
queen - 24 moons - she-cat - kits: smallkit, greykit, stormkit - location: camp - tags: blossompetal, shadowflight, larksong, honeykit, redstar?

Fuzzyflight gasped at Larksong's words. "Oh gosh, really?" She exclaimed with one of the former kittypet phrases that still stuck with her. The fluffy cat glanced back at the nursery, not wanting to leave her own kits for too long. She turned back to the group of warriors. She could now see a small kit-faced poking out from Blossompetal's feathery tail. "Blossompetal, may I see her?" The queen asked hopefully, approaching the warrior she addressed.
ImageImageImageImageImage
the 49th parallel is great, thanks for asking
casshew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Crowpaw, Maplepaw
-
She watched the young tom, giving a Small sight "the choise is yours Crowpaw?" she meowed flicking her tail gently side to side "but if you don't know what to do, you can think if you need some practise to find those two herbs I mentioined before...then you better go with me, but of course you can stay with Maplepaw" she meowed.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: Nightclaw, Soulpaw, Jayclaw
-
She looked at Nightclaw then Jayclaw, who talked to her "It seems we're going now" she meowed to him, giving one last look for Soulpaw "come on, Soulpaw, we're not going to wait for you...either you come or don't" she meowed to her apprentice.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw, Honeybreeze
-
He turned to Honeybreeze "yes I did hear him...as did half of the clan, but whatever" he meowed sighing turning to Shadepaw "let's go then shall we Shadepaw?" he meowed questioning the other apprentice.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: Swiftstrike
-
He was walking back to camp when noticed Swifttrike there, he watched the she-cat for a while, realizing that there was something odd about her. Flicking his tail he walked to her "hello Swiftstrike? you're hunting, right? Have any luck?" he meowed to her.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
-
open

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
open

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Mothbriar
-
She looked at him then to her white paws "hm? well, I do have some romance in my life, another way I could not have a daughter or a grandson for now on" she meowed starting to repeat his words and then think about them. She realized that her life didn't have anything special into it "as an apprentice I didn't really care about finding a mate or anything, I just wanted to become a warrior, but when I become a warrior...I didn't have any plans any longer, I got depressed especially when my sisters had already a family and everything...there was no cat for me to the clan then, so I started to look elsewhere...breaking the rules..." she meowed getting silent for a moment "you know my first ever mate was from Skyclan, but it didn't end well, even if the clans were not in war back then" she said.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:31 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Larksong, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight, Larksong, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Blossompetal, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

~~~~~~~~~~

Blossompetal nodded, pulling her tail away from the kit.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayclaw pulled himself to his haunches.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics

other medias