please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby phayraoh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 pm

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open] Sighing, Singingjay licked her clean wet paws and slipped back into her den. She tidied up the stores and wondered when her other denmates would return. Hopefully there will be herbs, she thought. Settling into her nest, she figured she should stay put in case anyone else got injured, seeing as she was the only medicine cat in the camp.

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw, Mink] Whitebirch wanted to snap or attack the cat, but he knew that wasn't who he was. Plus, who was to say that she'd stay away if he drove her off? She might just cause more trouble for the clan or, worse, hurt someone. "That's not for me to decide," he mewed, letting his fur lie flat. His tail still twitched with irritation, but otherwise he was calm. "We'll take her to Dapplestar. She can join the clan or get help and be on her way." He didn't mention anything else as he spun and beckoned for the others to follow. At the very least, he hoped, this she-cat could see the clan and realize what she was up against if Dapplestar refused to take her in. Then again, he was worried about Moonpaw; he seemed keen on helping her, what if he ended up doing so against their leader's wishes?
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud sighed, placing the bunch of herbs at his feet and stretching out to see if he could reach any that was submerged in the water. Of course, they wouldn't last long in the stores with how waterlogged they were, but it was better to have fresh herbs that could be used than dried, crumbly leaf bits that were essentially useless. Duskcloud gave an annoyed click of his tongue as his paw slipped and he drew back, gathering the herbs into his jaws, "We should head back," he mumbled around the leaves, "I'll go out and look in better places after we've given these to Singingjay."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Whitebirch

Moonpaw let out a small sigh of relief when he heard Whitebirch say that he'd take the loner to Dappledstar. As long as Dappledstar didn't turn her away, he wouldn't have to worry about choosing between his loyalty to the clan and helping a starving cat. Moonpaw frowned slightly, his stomach rumbling slightly to remind him why he had come out in the first place.
"Mousedung!" he spat, "I forgot all about hunting!" he looked at his mentor, ears pressed to his head, "I know Jaypaw probably won, but may I go hunting anyways? I couldn't bring nothing to the clan..." Moonpaw caught the she-cat's glance, and gave a sheepish shrug, "Well... nothing prey-wise, anyways."

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:06 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; open] Sighing, Singingjay licked her clean wet paws and slipped back into her den. She tidied up the stores and wondered when her other denmates would return. Hopefully there will be herbs, she thought. Settling into her nest, she figured she should stay put in case anyone else got injured, seeing as she was the only medicine cat in the camp.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw, Mink] He halted for a moment before nodding. "It would be unwise to abandon Jaypaw," he said, as he too had forgotten about the hunt and the other apprentice. "Don't be too long, Dappledstar may want to hear from you." He gave his apprentice a nudge with his tail, hoping he'd understand that he wasn't angry in any way. In fact, he was actually rather proud that Moonpaw had been able to hold his own against the loner. "Come on," he said to the she-cat. "And don't try anything, either; the closer we get to camp, the more likely you'll get caught."
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:17 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud sighed, placing the bunch of herbs at his feet and stretching out to see if he could reach any that was submerged in the water. Of course, they wouldn't last long in the stores with how waterlogged they were, but it was better to have fresh herbs that could be used than dried, crumbly leaf bits that were essentially useless. Duskcloud gave an annoyed click of his tongue as his paw slipped and he drew back, gathering the herbs into his jaws, "We should head back," he mumbled around the leaves, "I'll go out and look in better places after we've given these to Singingjay."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Whitebirch

Moonpaw gave Whitebirch a grateful dip of his head and ran off into the forest, glad to be doing something right for once. He almost immediately heard a shrew scuffling under the leaves at the root of a tree and fell into a crouch, eyes bright with excitement. He knew he probably wouldn't bring back the most prey today, but he wasn't going to let his mentor or his clan down.

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

honey and badger. // [ 1 ]

Postby angelic. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:26 pm

xxxxxxxHONEYCLOUD !!
        ━━━━━━━━ ( xrankl molly warrior x)xx( xlocationl in camp x)xx( xromantic interestl x x)xx( xtaggedl none, open x)

The ginger striped molly awoke with a loud yawn as she stretched in her nest, trying to shake the sleep out of her bones. The she's dark mossy-green eyes immediately flickered open as she calmly glanced around the den, taking in the sight of the cramped den. The warrior's den, a place where the most respected cats slept. And she could call herself one of those cats. Letting out a small sigh of content, Honeycloud slowly got to her paws and shook out her messy pelt, she was still young, but sometimes; you just had to take your time in the morning. Fortunately, her nest lay right beside the entrance to the den so the molly was able to easily make her way outside and into the dark cavern, also known as the camp, as she came to realize once she stepped outside. Many cats were already out and about, which left the warrior to wonder how late she managed to sleep in.

xxxxxxxBADGERPAW!!
        ━━━━━━━━ ( xrankl tom apprentice x)xx( xlocationl in camp x)xx( xromantic interestl x x)xx( xtaggedl none, open x)

Badgerpaw squirmed around in his nest as he felt the sun's strong rays filter through the bramble roof above him. As the black and white tom laid quietly, he began to hear the familiar rustling sound of the other apprentices beginning to wake up. From across the den, he heard one of them yawned loudly as they seemed to awake for the day. It's too early for this, he thought with a groan. The small apprentice let out a quiet growl and shuffled around in his nest, trying to get comfortable as he tried not to kick bedding everywhere, although his annoyance was quickly replaced by gratitude. After all, at least he wasn't stuck in the mountains with no shelter like many loners and such were and he had enough friends to not be lonely. Yeah right. He scoffed. The tom closed his dark amber gaze and quickly fell back into a slumber. He would sleep for a bit longer, or at least until his mentor, Hawkwing, came to get him for today's training.
angelic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:42 am

(made a mistake, i was meant to quote and edit this but ebded up editing it so bascically wolfpelt is doing nothing and mink is following whitebirch into camp)
Last edited by northy. on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:26 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Mink] Pawsteps roused her from a nap and the she-cat was surprised to see Whitebirch's alabaster head pushing in. A foreign scent hit her tongue and she drew her lip in a snarl as she spotted the rogue. Singingjay was about to ask what was going on when Whitebirch began to explain. "Very well," she nodded, glancing uneasily at the other she-cat as the warrior exited the den. "Er...just sit in any nest. Do you have any wounds or injuries?" She sniffed at the air but couldn't really discern anything; only the ribs showing beneath the cat's pelt.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Mink] Once they had reached the camp, Whitebirch led the she-cat towards the medicine den, his tail twitching to motion for her to follow him inside. Squeezing his broad shoulders, he gazed around the den until he saw his resting kin. "Singingjay," he mewed, "May you please look at this cat?" His blue eyes were wide and slightly humorous as he saw the Molly's expression. When she agreed, he dipped his head. "I'm going to get her some fresh-kill and fetch for Dappledstar. Don't let her leave."
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:20 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; medicine den | tags ; singingjay ]
Wolfpelt bared his teeth and pinned his ears as he saw a rouge enter camp. He saw she was severely ill but was still very defensive, He took it upon himself to follow "I'll keep an eye in case anything happens" He said, hoping this could at least pay back for helping out with his leg. He watched the she-cat with disgust "I trust Whitebirch has his reasons for bringing her hear, but I need to hear them" He added, his tail twitching in annoyance.

► MINK ◄
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; clan territory | tags ; whitebirch ]
The queen avoided the stares and glares, being led into a small den with a defensive cat, just like everyone she had met today. The blood in her head roared so load that she couldn't hear the cat's question but instead collapsed onto a nest that lay beside her, completely out of muscle weakness. Her eyes struggled to stay open but they did, the sudden spike and fall in stress had left her in a worse state that she had began in.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:31 pm

x...──﴾﴿─────﴾ T ᴀ ᴡ ɴ ʏ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ﴿───
x...──﴾she-cat//warrior//25 moons//single (hetero)//in the camp//tags;; open﴿───﴾﴿─
these color schemes look weird with the black, rip...
    Tawnyheart had woken up before the patrol was being made, but was not selected
    to go on it. That she did not mind, for patrols weren't always the most exciting, but
    were important nonetheless. Instead of going on the patrol, the warrior chose to hang
    out within the boundaries of the camp and make sure things were still as they should
    be. Ever since the bridge connecting the clan's land had disappeared, things hadn't
    been the same around camp. Tensions were rising and the environment around them
    was changing, though practically everyone still seemed to be in high spirits. Actually,
    the changes in their environment was why the she-cat was not resting on a stone within
    the confines of the camp like she usually did, and instead in the shade of a small plant.
    The sight of a loner entering the camp was unsettling to say the least, even if she was
    simply a sack of skin and bones, and she could tell it was the same for most cats among
    the clan. Nonetheless, she had faith in Whitebirch and knew he had a plan, no matter
    the situation that was before them. She only hoped he hadn't finally gone crazy.

x...──﴾﴿─────﴾ D ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ ᴘ ᴀ ᴡ ﴿───
x...──﴾tom//apprentice//7 moons//single (bi)//apprentice den//tags;; open﴿────﴾﴿──

Dovepaw, despite his determination to become an excellent apprentice, was fast
    asleep in his nest near the back of the apprentice's den. He was a fairly heavy sleeper,
    so the earlier din had not affected his sleep in the slightest. In fact, it would likely
    take a cat jumping on him to tear him from his peaceful rest, which had actually
    happened on more than one occasion in the past. His deep sleep usually came with
    plenty of dreams, be it a visit from his mother in Starclan (or what he hoped was
    visits), wandering the territory, or flying like a bird through the clouds. He dreamed of
    the latter quite often, but it turned out to be a dream in which he was playing with his
    elder sister, Tawnypelt. Even though he was under half her age, she never went too
    easy on him and the two had fun. While he was dreaming, those observing him in the
    real world would see his limbs twitching in response to the events within the confines
    of his mind.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Vylad wrote:
D U S T S O N G

Dustsong sat by the warriors' den. His silver gaze was staring up at the sky. The breeze was brushing against his light brown tabby pelt. Dustsong laid down in the cool grass. He was prepared to be bothered by anyone asking him to possibly going hunting or going patroling. The young tom sighed softly and laid his head on his paws. He closed his silver eyes.

I V Y W I N D

"Thank you!" Ivywind called after the medicine cat. Ivywind then began to tuck neatly into her meal.
The pile of feathers were beside her's and Wolfkit's nest, she'll put them in when he's outside our somwthing like that.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail sighed softly. "Maybe I should go and nd the other half of the patrol." She muttered softly. She scented the air and picked up the scent of prey.
'Or I'll just hunt alone.' The she-cat crouched down, her tail waving slightly. She slowly crelt forward, she was trying to keep her tail as straight as possible. She leaped foward and snapped the vole's spine.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me