Under the Wings (.: CLOSED Advanced Winged Wolf RP :.)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Under the Wings (.: CLOSED Advanced Winged Wolf RP :.)

Postby Departed » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Selenna looked at Carlos. ''...I...don't know if I can answer that question.'' She croaked out. Selenna laid down beside him. ''I'm sorry...'' The female replied, spotting once again the pain and sadness in his eyes. She really felt for the other, but the female thought he would never forgive her.
I am leaving CS, thank you for the good time, I enjoyed it a lot while I was here. I love all my friends, and I will keep in touch, but I have better things to do.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Aztec yelped with pain as his ear was almost ripped off by Shane. He fell back, and fell to the ground with a loud thud. He felt liquid drop down his face, and trembled with agony.
"...Grr..." Aztec growled, but his voice weak, "Seth will never win...Why don't you just understand that...You're a fool for believing such an idiot." He mumbled, and pushed himself up to his paws.
"I'm not the type of warrior to back down after an injury, I may have wounds, but you won't stop me that easily." He said, and narrowed his eyes.
He breathed in all his strength, and spun himself right into Shane's stomach. It was his own technique; something that dealt a good amount of damage but it also cost him a lot of strength reduction. He pushed the bat-winged wolf to the ground, and the two skidded over a steep hill, and falling onto rough gravel. Aztec pushed Shane to the ground beneath him, and smiled. He had no flight, but still managed to soar.

--
Lyra gasped as Seth bit into her neck, but retaliated quickly by kicking him in the gut. She flung him off her, and stood up quickly, regaining her stance. "We will never lose, Seth! You have no sense of good will, no justice, no kind spirit! You've become a monster, you've turned your pack into monsters of your own!" She yelled at him, and shook her body to fling some water off.
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sacred Sin » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Before being slammed to the ground, Shane managed to laugh coldly. "You are weak! Your convictions fall off me as easily as the wind. Where is the honor, justice among you pack of betrayers?!" He snarled then howled as three bones were shattered in his chest. One broke completely and jutted out against his skin at a very odd angle. He bit his tongue so hard it bled, but refused to cry out or whimper. That would be weak and if he leaned one thing from his abusive father, it was to never be weak. He struggled underneath Aztec, hissing at the agony in his chest, but managed to get his hind legs underneath the feathered enemy and claws at Aztec's belly. Blood dripped down his legs and Shane smiled in morbid satisfaction. "That's good pup. I don't give up either."
Image Image Image
ImageImage

𝔅𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔰,
𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰...

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢
𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔰.

ImageImage

Image Image Image
Sacred Sin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Departed » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Seth grunted but he wasn't bleeding. ''That's funny, I could say the same for you.'' He growled, before taking off, and disappearing into the trees. He circled around her, hidden in the trees. Coming from behind, he whisked her off of her paws and soared closer to her, his wing hitting her in the stomach. Seth was tired, but he still flapped his wings to say afloat.
I am leaving CS, thank you for the good time, I enjoyed it a lot while I was here. I love all my friends, and I will keep in touch, but I have better things to do.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiddyPanda » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Times Number 1 Fan wrote:Selenna looked at Carlos. ''...I...don't know if I can answer that question.'' She croaked out. Selenna laid down beside him. ''I'm sorry...'' The female replied, spotting once again the pain and sadness in his eyes. She really felt for the other, but the female thought he would never forgive her.

Carlos slowly stood up, but his legs were wobbling and it took a lot out of him just to continue standing.
"I don't think that I can keep going on like this..." he said "Just pretending that you were never a big part of my life and didn't break my heart. I just wish that we never found these packs and it was still just you and me"
!!!~ Been a decade since I joined this site, back to catch up on years worth of pets I've missed out on. DO NOT SEND ME TRADE OFFERS. ~!!!
Image Image Image
FURSONA.ADOPTABLES.ART SHOP..TUMBLR
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Departed » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:36 pm

It took her a while to respond. Do I really want to do this? She thought, but then she nodded at him as if she was confirming something. Selenna smiled softly at him. ''We can...'' The female croaked out. ''We can run away together.'' Selenna couldn't believe the words were coming out of her mouth. But she treasured him more than anything. More than her pack. More than her life. ''I love you, Carlos.'' She added, and the female wasn't lying. You could see it in her eyes as she blinked, waiting for his response.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiddyPanda » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Carlos' eyes widened, not sure how to react. Looking into her eyes, he knew that she really did care about him and wasn't going to break his heart again. His love for her made him forgive her a long time ago for her leaving him for the other pack, and he had always dreamt of the day that they could finally be together again, but he always imagined that would be in the afterlife. He was suddenly filled with happiness and hope. "I love you too, Selenna" he said, and he smiled, silently agreeing to run away with her, because he knew that they had such a strong bond that he didn't have to say it outloud.
!!!~ Been a decade since I joined this site, back to catch up on years worth of pets I've missed out on. DO NOT SEND ME TRADE OFFERS. ~!!!
Image Image Image
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Departed » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Selenna nuzzled him before beaming. ''This way.'' She motioned for him to follow and took off into the rain. They needed to run far. Very far away. So that not a trace was left behind. The female didn't open her wings to take flight so Carlos could catch up in the rain. She looked behind her.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiddyPanda » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Carlos followed Selenna with a bit of a limp. He was desperately hoping that they wouldn't run into any pack wolves because he was in no shape to fight. He smiled to Selenna when she looked behind her at him, but inside he was panicking just a little bit. He had no idea where they would go and what the future had in store for them, but at least he was taking a risk, because it was worth it to be re-united with Selenna again.
Image Image Image
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sacred Sin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:02 am

bump. =3
Image Image Image
ImageImage

𝔅𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔰,
𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰...

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢
𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔰.

ImageImage

Image Image Image
Sacred Sin

My pets