~Darkroseclan~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Darkroseclan~

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:17 am

Creamflower hears another voice and turns her head to see it was Tribleleg, one of the elders. "Morning Tribleleg!" she greeted warmly. "I hope you are doing well!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:26 pm

⌡→ Turtlestorm → 12 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Witheredwind

Turtlestorm awoke softly, the sun having been the cause. Blinking sleep from his eyes, he shifted to a sitting position with a yawn. After a few licks to straighten his pelt, the tom rose to his paws. Turtlestorm padded from the den, stretching leuisurely the moment he felt the morning sun warm his pelt. He glanced around for the Clan's deputy, Wormtalon. Upon realizing the other cat was nowhere in sight, Turtlestorm surveyed the remaining cats in camp, his gaze falling on Witheredwind.
Turtlestorm trotted towards the queen. "Morning, Witheredwind!" He chirped, taking a seat beside her and wrapping his tail around his paws. "How is your morning? The kits still asleep?"

⌡→ Russetfang → 35 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Thornstar

Russetfang had only just woken up and stepped out of the warriors' den when she spotted her littermate, Owlwatcher, trotting into camp with prey in his jaws. The she-cat's ears flattened to her head. How had the tom beaten her out of the den this morning? Russetfang was annoyed; she should have gotten up and gone out of camp to find some prey for the early risers of the Clan. With a huff, Russetfang padded towards Thornstar.
"Thornstar," she mewed with a dip of her head. "I was wondering, would you like me to assemble the dawn patrol? Unless, of coure, Wormtalon is already doing so. I don't wish to overstep."
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:47 pm

(ooc;; im on my phone so bear with until tomorrow then I can get everyone's headers done properly)

Wormtalon
Tom - 28 moons - Deputy - Tags; patrol cats - Crush: Open - Apprentice: N/A

Wormtalon had woken up early that morning, and had stepped out until the rest of the clan had awoken. Just returning, the tom spotted Russetfang speaking to Thornstar and he walked over, dipping his head to them both. "Good morning, I can handle patrols, Russetfang, but if you'd like you and I can go on a hunting patrol together if you'd like." He mewed, giving her a flirty smile. "I'll be sending Autumnleaves, Breezeheart, Minnowpaw and Ravenwhisper on a border patrol, and then Mothflutter, Swansong, Alderhop, Seabreeze, Softfrost and let's have Turtlestorm, can all sorts themselves into small hunting patrols." He spoke a little louder, in order for the cats called to hear him. "I'll send everyone else out later for the evening and night patrols. But for now, we should go hunting, that is if you'd like to come with me and Thornstar doesn't need anything else from me." He mewed, looking at Russetfang curiously.

Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:08 pm

ThornStar/Tom/40 Moons/Leader/Russetfang, Wormtalon

ThornStar shook himself out of whatever he was thinking about and looked over at Russetfang. "Goodmorning Russetfang." He said, his voice smooth like butter. "I think Wormtalon was going to assemble some soon." He purred out. "Goodmorning to you as well Wormtalon." He said with a nod. The young tom has proven to be a rather good deputy and someone ThornStar could trust and see as leading the clan one day. "Hmm that's sounds good to me Wormtalon. I may go out myself to do a bit of hunting down by the river." He said, getting to his paws. "No I don't need anything else right now. We all should get going though. It looks like it'll be another hot day." He mewed, looking at both Russetfang and Wormtalon.

Foxpaw/She-cat/9 Moons/Mca/Shineheart

Foxpaw looked up from her sorting and purred happily at her mentor. "Yes I've been up since the sun rose in the sky. I want to try to beat the heat if we need ed d to gather herbs." She said, looking back at thr piles. "We are running low on poppy seeds and marigold. May I go collect some Shineheart?"

Owlwatcher/Tom/35 Moons/ Warrior/Open

Owlwatcher was out hunting since he knew the prey would still be asleep or just waking up. He padded along the underbrush of the forest, tasting the air here and there until he caught the sent of a squirrel. Perfect. He quietly snuck up on the big squirrel, who was munching away and hadn't noticed it was in danger. He pounced, quickly silencing a cry of surprise from his prey. He smiled happily before picking up his prey and carrying it back to camp.

Breezeheart/Tom/25 Moons/Warrior/Open

The young tom was sitting by the camp entrance as he had kept guard that night. It had been a bit of a cooler night, but he welcomed it as it had been so hot as of late. He got to his paws and stretched, yawning in the process. He shook out his long fur and sat back down. His shift would be over soon and a new cat would take his place so he could rest.

Seabreeze/She-cat/30 Moons/Warrior/Open

Seabreeze was already out, trotting her way to the river. Her favorite place was by it since she loved listening to the water flow and the mist hit her fur here and there. But today her mission was to catch some fish. She slithered to her favorite hiding spot and watched the water, until her eyes caught the sight of the scales, shimmering under the water. She darted her paw out, knocking the fish right out of the water and delivering the finishing blow. She got right back into place and waited for more.

Beepaw/Tom/10 Moons/Apprentice/Minnowpaw

Beepaw looked over at his den mate Minnowpaw. He sighed softly and nodded. "Yeah I guess I did in a way." He purred, moving over to Minnowpaw and giving him a friendly nuzzle. "Come on let's go see what our mentors would like us to do today."

Ravenwhisper/Tom/37 Moons/Warrior/Creamflower, Tribleleg

Ravenwhisper smiled at the queen, sitting beside her. "I'm doing quite alright myself." He said softly. "As for my hunt... I'd say it went rather smoothly. Managed to catch a few mice before they awoke." He purred out. He gave Tribleleg a respected head bow. "Goodmorning Tribleleg. How are you this morning?" He asked the elder.

Frostfall/She-cat/24 Moons/Warrior/Softfrost

Frostfall smiled warmly at Softfrost, giving him a headbutt back, purring loudly as she nuzzled the tom, setting down to groom him. She liked his company and made her feel welcome and she saw him as a friend.

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:44 am

Creamflower listens to Ravenwhisper's response and nods. "That is good to hear!" she said. She turns her head to face Tribleleg, waiting for his answer.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:40 am

Shineheart - medicine cat - apprentice: Foxpaw - Crush: Thornstar - tags: Foxpaw
She flicked her tail a little bit as she listened to the younger cat ", sure you can, but...I am afraid that you need to ask as least someone with you?" she meowed to her "Or of course, I can accompany you as well, we could check on your herb knowledge as we go to collect some poppy seeds and marigold" she meowed to her.

Tribleleg - elder - crush: none - tags: Ravenwhisker, Creamflower
He took his bite, swallowing it as he looked over to the two speaking to him "Actually I am doing very good this morning, but well my nest could need some chancing soon" he meowed to them. He flicked his eras over to the deputy as the large male listed the cats t other patrols, hearing Ravenwhisper's name "I hope you two had a nice day so far too, I mean you're needed to a patrol now" he meowed to the tom.

Swansong - warrior - apprentice: - crush: Turtlestorm - tags: Autumnleaves > open
She woke up at the loud voice of her fellow den mate there "What, a patrol?" she meowed out loud as she realized that the voice didn't was part of her dream, but in reality 'Is it morning?' she thought to herself as she quickly jumped to her paws and made her way out to the warrior's den. She looked around the cat 'I am patrol with who?' she thought to herself as she didn't hear the call.

Autumnleaves - warrior - apprentice: - crush: - tags: Swansong > Breezeheart
He was sitting near the warrior's entrance, near enough to hear the names the deputy mentioned as he spoke with the Russetfang there ' Border patrol huh?' he thought to himself as he looked behind him to the warrior's den for the still sleeping Swansong "hoy you there, woke up your name is being called for, Swansong, as a young warrior you don't want to give a wrong image to the clan do you?" he called out to the female before made his way toward the Breezeheart there "Hm I guess the deputy forget that you were on night patrol...you're on the border patrol with me, Ravenwhisper and Minnowpaw" he meowed to him.

Witheredwind - queen - crush: Softfrost- tags: Turtlestorm
She flicked her tail a little bit as she watched the clearing, seeing how the young tom was both closer and closer to her "Morning Turtlestorm" she purred to the tom "Yes they are..." she responded to him. She took a look at the warrior for a moment "Did you come to see your mother? She is on the pile as you can see" she meowed to him.

Minnowpaw - apprentice - mentor: Ravenwhisper - crush: - tags: Beepaw
He flicked his ears "Cool, that's good" he murmured to him. He made a little purr when he nuzzled him a little bit "Yeah, so how your training is going so far? Aren't we like same aged. How it be to train with Crowmuzzle?" he asked him as he walked out of the apprentice's den.

Cypresskit - kit - mentor: none - crush: - tags: open
sleeping...

Quailkit - kit - mentor: none - crush: - tags: open
sleeping...

Browny - a loner - mentor: none - crush: wb Foxpaw - tags:
The small brown cat wandered around the woods, stalking some birds he was being seen there. He was not good at hunting, but he needed to try, he was too hungry and soon he could even eat anything if he don't catch something.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:49 am

❄ Softfrost ❄ Male ❄ 33 moons ❄ Deaf white tom with blue eyes ❄ Tags: Frostfall ❄

Softfrost purred as he and Frostfall began to share tongues. He rasped his tongue behind her ear, smoothing a piece of her fur down that had been sticking up. He would have been content to sit there for a while grooming each other, but one by one their denmates got up and left the den, and Softfrost decided they should probably do the same. Standing up, he nodded to the entrance of the den and began to head that way, waving his tail for Frostfall to follow.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:10 am

ThornStar/Tom/40 Moons/Leader/Russetfang, Wormtalon

ThornStar shook himself out of whatever he was thinking about and looked over at Russetfang. "Goodmorning Russetfang." He said, his voice smooth like butter. "I think Wormtalon was going to assemble some soon." He purred out. "Goodmorning to you as well Wormtalon." He said with a nod. The young tom has proven to be a rather good deputy and someone ThornStar could trust and see as leading the clan one day. "Hmm that's sounds good to me Wormtalon. I may go out myself to do a bit of hunting down by the river." He said, getting to his paws. "No I don't need anything else right now. We all should get going though. It looks like it'll be another hot day." He mewed, looking at both Russetfang and Wormtalon.

Foxpaw/She-cat/9 Moons/Mca/Shineheart

Foxpaw got to her paws, shaking out her pelt , bits of herbs falling from it. "I was going to see if ThornStar would allow me to borrow one of the warriors, but I'd prefer to go with you Shineheart." She said, smiling up at her mentor. "I'm always down to refresh my knowledge of all the herbs and things we need."

Owlwatcher/Tom/35 Moons/ Warrior/Open

Owlwatcher was out hunting since he knew the prey would still be asleep or just waking up. He padded along the underbrush of the forest, tasting the air here and there until he caught the sent of a squirrel. Perfect. He quietly snuck up on the big squirrel, who was munching away and hadn't noticed it was in danger. He pounced, quickly silencing a cry of surprise from his prey. He smiled happily before picking up his prey and carrying it back to camp.

Breezeheart/Tom/25 Moons/Warrior/Autumnleaves

Breezeheart sighed, hearing his name be called for a patrol. 'So much for rest' he thought irritably. He gave Autumnleaves a tired nod. "Yeah I guess, but I suppose." He mewed, getting to his paws. "I could use a patrol though." He said softly.

Seabreeze/She-cat/30 Moons/Warrior/Open

Seabreeze was already out, trotting her way to the river. Her favorite place was by it since she loved listening to the water flow and the mist hit her fur here and there. But today her mission was to catch some fish. She slithered to her favorite hiding spot and watched the water, until her eyes caught the sight of the scales, shimmering under the water. She darted her paw out, knocking the fish right out of the water and delivering the finishing blow. She got right back into place and waited for more.

Beepaw/Tom/10 Moons/Apprentice/Minnowpaw

Beepaw nodded. "Yeah I think so." He said softly. "It's going pretty well. He's a patient and kind mentor. How is your training with Ravenwhisper? Is he a good mentor,?"

Ravenwhisper/Tom/37 Moons/Warrior/Creamflower, Tribleleg

Ravenwhisper nodded, watching the elder. "That's good to hear Tribleleg. I'll get Minnowpaw or Beepaw to change it for you." He mewed with a kind smile. "Hmm so it seems. I'll be on my way now. It was a pleasure talking to you both." He said, dipping his head to them both as he padded over to his patrol group.

Frostfall/She-cat/24 Moons/Warrior/Softfrost

Frostfall followed behind the other white tom out of the den and into the hot sun. She shook out her pelt and glanced around the camp, smiling at the cats moving around. She moved to Softfrost's side, her tail on his shoulders.

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:36 am

Creamflower smiles and nods to Ravenwhisper, knowing that he is needed for a patrol. "Be safe Ravenwhisper!" she called. She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:15 pm

🌌Aurora🌌
molly ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Seabreeze
Aurora had been travelling for days now. She'd gotten distracted and met up with some kittypet friends, admittedly, but it'd been days! Where was this fabled clan her father had once belonged to? She continued her trek, through the forest and among the trees. She could hear running water up ahead, and felt an excitement in her. Maybe she could catch a big juicy fish like Shadow had told her about! She closed in on the river and settled at its bank. Before she could properly set up to fish, she heard something in the distance. It sounded like someone splashing in the water. Oh boy, another cat!

She crept along the bank until she saw the she-cat up ahead. "Good morning!" she greeted, tail waving behind her as she made her way closer. "Are you also looking for Darkroseclan?" Conversation wouldn't hurt, she figured. Aurora took a seat on the opposite bank from Seabreeze, watching her masterfully fish.

🦝Hazelmask🦝
tom ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Tribeleg
Hazelmask had a hard time getting up this particular morning. He'd been dreaming about his accident and awoke with a start. Forgetting his limitations, he tried to stretch out his contracted leg, only for it to remain tucked to his body. He sighed, remembering the state of things as he did. It had only been a few moons since he'd been retired to the elder's den. Tribeleg was good company, and they had a lot in common: early retirement, one leg down, good natured. When he watched Tribeleg do things, it made him feel less useful, like he could do things too. He limped his way out of the elder's den to find his friend. He decided to sit just outside of the den, watching the commotion as Wormtalon announced patrols.

Once things had died down a bit, he spotted Tribeleg and made his way over to him. "Good morning, Tribeleg," he greeted. "Looks like we're in for another long day of being an elder, huh?" he joked.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me