[𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍] 𝐯𝐬. [πƒπ”π’πŠπ‚π‹π€π] open + accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍] 𝐯𝐬. [πƒπ”π’πŠπ‚π‹π€π] open + accepting

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue May 09, 2023 1:14 pm

Whitefur/Male/Bi/Nurse/24 moons/Duskclan/None/Mentions: None/Tags: Kits

He woke up to the sound of playful kits climbing all over him. He smiled at the kits who noticed he was awake and got up, watching the kits tumble off him. He stretched and watched the kits play.

Nightkit/Male/Unknown/Kit/Two moons old/Duskclan/Too young/Mentions: His mom and siblings/Tags: None

The tiny kit was cuddled up against his mom's belly fur and his siblings. He was dreaming about being a warrior someday and making his parents proud of him. He felt squirming next to him and figured out that it was Duskkit, his favorite sister. He poked her with a paw and she stopped moving around.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue May 09, 2023 1:32 pm

Albinopaw | 10 moons | Molly | medicine cat trainee of Duskclan | mentor: Buzzardheart | tags/mentions: Buzzardheart & Sparktail

Albinopaw sat looking at the herbs and helped sort them. She hummed to herself before taking a quick break to stretched her legs around the den. The grey and white she cat peaceful sat down and curls her tail around her paws. She looked up as Sparktail came in asking for Buzzardheart to cut off his paw and her eyes widened, before her mind processed it was a joke. Albinopaw let out a sigh of relief as she padded over to the cats. Albinopaw looked at Buzzardheart as he asked her how to treat the cracked paw, she gave it a quick thought before replying "coltsfoot or yarrow? And make it into a poultice?" She asked before looking up at her mentor

Stormfeather | 35 moons | Tom | gaurdian of sunclan | Apprentice: Daisypaw | tags/mentions: Daisypaw

Stormfeather woke up with a yawn as he got up and stretched. He then looked around before exiting the den and set himself up in a spot to groom himself. He then finished as he scanned the clearing for his apprentice, Daisypaw. He spotted her in a shaded spot enjoying a fish. He went and then grabbed his own food, a thrush. Stormfeather settled down to eat it, when he was finished and Daisypaw was to, he would stsrt their training

Harlowpaw | 10 moons | Molly | princess of sunclan | mentor: Russetstorm | tags/mentions: Honeystar

Harlowpaw stretched and yawned as she looked around. She padded out of the den in search of her mother before seeing her outside of the den. She went and sat next to her mom "hey ma" she said looking up at her mother. Harlowpaw then looked around to see what was going on, nothing interesting though was happening so she huffed.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Tue May 09, 2023 3:45 pm

πŸͺ²BeetlenoseπŸͺ²
36 moons | Tom | Medicine Cat of Sunclan | Tags/mentions: none
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a decidedly quiet morning. Beetlenose was so used to the hustle and bustle of clan goings ons, he'd forgotten how solitude felt. He'd yet to take an apprentice, so it was just him in the hollowed out tree stump. His herbs were neatly arranged and ready for whatever might come his way. He hadn't taken fresh kill the night before, and was starting to feel it. Might as well go see how the pile was looking, take a morsel for himself. He padded out of the stump and looked around. A few cats were stirring, not too many just yet. He prodded over to the fresh kill pile and picked out a plump looking sparrow. Beetlenose made his way back to the stump and sat just outside, protected from the sun by the shade it cast. He began to eat his fill, tail slowly flicking behind him.

🐞Ladybirdflutter🐞
25 moons | Molly | Elite Warrior of Duskclan | Tags/mentions: Bearfrost
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mornings were tough for the molly. Her previous injuries made her stiff as a board waking up. She uneasily took the time to stretch, despite how bad it ached. Once she could retract and stretch her limbs, she gave a full body shake and moved off of the mossy bedding. Ladybirdflutter didn't mind night watch, but she hadn't drawn the proverbial long end of the stick this time. Instead, Bearfrost had been sent out. She imagined he'd be outside of the cave, finished with this watch. Might as well go greet him, she was sure he'd appreciate a social pursuit after his night of solitude.

Stretching out of the cave, Ladybirdflutter gave a soft sigh as her paws landed in the dirt. She gave a good, full body stretch, before walking normally out. "Good morning," she offered Bearfrost, "how was night watch? Anything interesting happen?" Nothing ever did, but she figured she should be glad about that. No news was good news, after all.

β›…Doolyβ›…
36 moons | Tom | Kittypet | Tags/mentions: none
The warm hay of the barn was intoxicating. Dooly figured he could stay there all day if he let himself. No, today was a day for exploration. The lake offered good fishing, even now when it was starting to dwindle away from the heat. He was getting tired of the fat mice in the barn, some fish would do him some good! He gave a few licks to his own chest before bounding down and out of the barn. It'd be a good sized journey, but Dooly was excited to get down to the lake. His collar jingling softly, he set out on his path.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Foxstar [1] Paledawn [1]

Postby Catfrog » Tue May 09, 2023 5:27 pm

π…πŽπ—π’π“π€π‘
[ duskclan leader - 75 moons - male ] - [ located in duskclan camp - tags: mentions bearfrost & ladybirdflutter, open ]
─
Foxstar turned over in his nest, blinking the sleep from his eyes and letting out a deep yawn. He sat up and stretched, a dry breeze from outside the cave ruffling his coat. Although the cave offered some much needed shade, Foxstar still felt the heat of greenleaf on his pelt. His long fur was a blessing in leafbare, but a burden in this season, especially as the heat continued to worsen. It was bearable under the cover of the forest, at least. With a purr, he rose from his nest, noting that the nests closest to him were mostly empty. He padded over to the cave's entrance, checking to see how the cat on guard duty was faring. Spotting Bearfrost and Ladybirdflutter in conversation, he hung back to listen to the two. It was rare that anything happened on guard duty, but it was still worth checking.
─

𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍
[ sunclan warrior - 36 moons - female ] - [ located in sunclan camp - tags: mentions flarepaw, open ]
─
Paledawn was awoken by a ray of sun hitting her square in the face. It was how she woke up most days, as she had made the bright decision to have her nest in what must have been one of the most open areas in the camp. When she had first become a hunter, it was easy to get over the direct sunlight, but at 36 moons old, she was getting tired of it. In the current heat, it was at least ten times worse. Paledawn loved her role as a hunter, it was her greatest joy in life. But lately, she had tried to end up on the earliest hunting patrols. By sunhigh, the ground was hot enough to burn her pawpads, and the sun was harsh and bright. It was nearly as bad as having to hunt through snow as tall as a rabbit. She would never forget that day.

Yawning, she turned her back to the sun and gave herself a quick grooming. She would have to wake Flarepaw up as early as possible so that the two wouldn't have to train in sweltering heat. Being a mentor was an honor, but it sure was difficult.

─
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed May 10, 2023 4:40 am

🐯TIGERBLAZE
Sunclan - King - Tom - 64 moons - Tags: Honeystar

Tigerblaze prowled out of the den only a few moments after Honeystar, his pawsteps as soft as a mouse's. He took a seat next to his mate, curling his tail over his paws, and let his amber gaze sweep over the camp with hers. It was only a little past dawn, yet the heat of the day was already beginning to set in, warming his ginger pelt while the light made it look even more golden than usual. "If this drought keeps up, we're going to have to find another source of water--and fast," he grumbled.

🌸ORCHIDFEATHER
Duskclan - Warrior - 30 moons - Apprentice: Jadepaw - Tags: Mentions Jadepaw and Lionpaw

Orchidfeather rested just outside the warriors' den, not asleep, but hunched up into a tight ball with her paws tucked underneath her and her eyes closed. It was still just early enough that the sun hadn't quite reached where she sat, providing her a patch of shade for a little longer, which she was grateful for. Her ears twitched at the sounds of her clanmates waking, and she slowly opened her eyes. The first cat she saw was her adoptive younger brother, Lionpaw, seemingly practicing his hunter's crouch from afar. Just a few tail-lengths behind him was her own apprentice, Jadepaw, who had been stalking Lionpaw for a moment before pouncing on his back. Orchidfeather couldn't help but let out a purr of amusement. Jadepaw was a feisty little thing, but so was Lionpaw; she would watch and see how this played out.

Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 10, 2023 5:33 am

🌞 Sunclan 🌞

Halfpaw - prince - romantic interest: open - tags: Honeystar, Tigerblaze, Harlowpaw

He got out of the den, blinking his eyes a few times, before giving a better look around the camp. He did see his mentor Russetstorm there with the young warrior Hawkrunner. Yawning he shook his multicolored pelt, before looking toward the leader's den seen her parents and Harlowpaw there too, he run to the three cats "Good morning Mom, Dad, Harlowpaw?" he meowed with a purr as he looked up to his parents and gave his sister a gentle smile.

Flarepaw - hunter trainee - female - romantic interest: open - mentor: Paledawn - tags: Daisypaw

Yawning the pretty colored calico left her nest and walked out of the trainee's den. Shaking her fur and stretching her legs, before looking around the cleaning her eyes catching another young trainee the guardian trainee Daisypaw. She walked over to the dark gray tabby she-cat "Good morning Daisypaw, are you ready for today's training?" she meowed to her with a little purr "Whatever you're training at...Is it fun?" she kept asking.

🌚 Duskclan 🌚

Tanglepelt - young warrior - male - romantic interest: open - trainee: Lionpaw - tags: open

He walked out of the warrior's den, walking circle as his legs were still numb from being in one position for too long. his eyes scanned the camp around him, those who were up and how much of prey they had on the fresh-kill pile. He looked over to the clan's alpha there and wondered if he could organize some patrols soon.

Eveningsky - nurse - female - romantic interest: open - tags: Whitefur

Yawning the black-furred she-cat woke up, gasping a little bit when she didn't feel her two kits around her but relaxed immediately when she saw them near the den entrance. She stood up with a yawn, as she looked toward the other nurse in the den "Good morning Whitefur, did the kits give you any time to get any sleep?" she meowed to him as she looked at the kits including her own, giving them a smile.

Batkit - male kit - tags: Nightkit, Whitefur

He was early up for some reason but patiently waited for his sister to woke up before looking over to Whitefur and Nightkit "Good morning you two..." he meowed in maybe way too loud a voice, which made him feel embarrassed after he realized how loud he was.

Wispkit - female kit - tags: Batkit, Nightkit, Whitefur, Eveningsky

She woke up a little bit after her brother, but still earlier than her mother. She didn't want to wake her up just yet, so she patiently just watched the den in silence. Her ears perked toward the waking figure of Whitefur and Nightkit "Good morning Whitefur and Nightkit" she meowed to them gently, turning to her mother then "Morning Mom..." she meowed with a purr.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed May 10, 2023 8:18 am

Whitefur/Male/Bi/Nurse/24 moons/Duskclan/None/Mentions: None/Tags: Kits, Eveningsky

He heard Eveningsky greet him and ask him a question. He nodded his to head answer her, the kits were really good last night.

Nightkit/Male/Unknown/Kit/Two moons old/Duskclan/Too young/Mentions: His mom and siblings/Tags: Batkit and Whispkit
He was woken up by Batkit's loud voice and by Whispkit. "Morning,Batkit and Whispkit." He mumbled tiredly.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍] 𝐯𝐬. [πƒπ”π’πŠπ‚π‹π€π]

Postby rosebug » Sun May 14, 2023 5:35 pm

✧ [2]π‡πŽππ„π˜π’π“π€π‘ | Sunclan Queen | 52 moons | Molly (She/Her)
Mood: Focused | Location: Sunclan Camp | Tags: Tigerblaze, Halfpaw, Harlowpaw

Honeystar flicked her gaze over to Tigerblaze as her mate exited their family's den behind her. At the comment of the drought, she held back a sigh. "Water should be the last of our worries, the lake is too deep to completely dry out. I'm more worried about prey, less water less prey." As her kits came out the den as well, she smiled lightly, putting a pin in the more serious conversation. "Morning, sleepy heads. How has your training been going?" She questioned, a purr coming from her throat. The past few nights, she hadn't been able to make much time to talk with her kits, being too busy with her duty to the clan.

✧ [2]πƒπ€πˆπ’π˜ππ€π– | Sunclan Guardian Apprentice | 11 moons | Molly (She/Her)
Mood: Tired | Location: Sunclan Camp | Tags: Flarepaw

Daisypaw looked up from her meal when her peer, Flarepaw, came over. She dipped her head in greeting, swallowing the mouthful she still had. "Ah, well, we've been working more on offensive fighting skills, I'm hoping I'm getting closer to becoming a Guardian." She commented. The apprentice had caught on easily to any defensive moves her mentor had showed her, but she was finding it hard to get the upper hand when it came to initiating a fight.

✧ [2]π‡π€π–πŠπ‘π”πππ„π‘ | Sunclan Guardian | 16 moons | Tom (He/Him)
Mood: | Location: | Tags: Russetstorm

Hawkrunner dipped his head low in respect to the Head Guardian. As he made eye contact with the orange tabby, he grinned a bit. "The border was pretty calm at the moment. However, we did catch scent of a long abandoned fox den right outside of our territory." He paused for a moment, thinking back on the small den, "I assume it went to find someplace with more water." He added, unconcerned about the den.

✧ [2]π’ππ€π‘πŠπ“π€πˆπ‹ | Duskclan Warrior | 22 moons | Tom (He/Him)
Mood: | Location: Duskclan Medicine Cat Area | Tags: Buzzardheart, Albinopaw

Sparktail grinned at the two, his fluffy tail twitching behind him. "Oh, admit it, I'm a joy to be around." He plopped down, making himself comfortable as he held his paw out. He wouldn't say it out loud, but he was always enjoyed chatting with the medicine cats. He listened half heartedly as Buzzardheart tested his trainee, just patiently waiting. "Oh, coltsfoot? This is a cat's foot, not a horse." He said the joke quietly to himself, his sister always nagging him about his bad jokes.

I love/hate Sparktail so much, I couldn't help forcing him to make a bad pun lol))

✧ [1]πŒπ„π€πƒπŽπ–π…π€π‹π‹ | Duskclan Warrior | 22 moons | Molly (She/Her)
Mood: Bored | Location: Her Nest | Tags: Mentions Sparktail, Open

Meadowfall was awoken from her pleasant dreams by her loud, obnoxious brother. She rolled her eyes at the tom, a faint smile across her face. "Call me stinky when your breath smells like rotting fish from last leaf fall." She retorted, rolling over onto the nest now that he wasn't pushing her off. As Sparktail walked off, she sat up and worked on grooming her soft fur. Most of her spare time was spent on her coat, having not much else to do other than duties.

✧ [2]ππ„π€π‘π…π‘πŽπ’π“ | Duskclan Elite Warrior | 30 moons | Tom (He/Him)
Mood: Grumpy | Location: Outside Duskclan Camp | Tags: Ladybugflutter

Bearfrost glanced towards Ladybugflutter, shaking his fur out to wake himself up a little more. "Oh, nothing to report other than loud, twittering songbirds this morning," He said, his voice a bit gruff. "On the bright side, it's a lot cooler at night." Even in the early morning, he could start to feel the heat getting through his pelt. "Has there been any patrols set?" He asked, always a bit curious on who was leading patrols.

✧ [2]π‹πˆπŽπππ€π– | Duskclan Trainee | 8 moons | Molly (She/Her)
Mood: Hyper | Location: Duskclan Cave | Tags: Jadepaw, mentions Orchidfeather

Lionpaw rolled onto his back as he was pounced on. When he looked up, he saw it was his friend, Jadepaw. "For a trainee, you weight as much as a badger!" He joked, a grin across his face. He twisted around quickly, wiggling his way out from under her. "You snuck up on me, I totally would've seen you coming if I wasn't so, uh... so focused!" He stumbled with is words a little, flicking his tail. "Has my sister said anything to you about training yet?" He asked her fast. He assumed he wouldn't have to try too hard to convince Orchidfeather to let the two of them train together, he was her baby brother after all!
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 15, 2023 2:43 am

🌞 Sunclan 🌞

Halfpaw - prince - romantic interest: open - tags: Honeystar, Tigerblaze, Harlowpaw

He sighed at his mother's comment "I am not sleepy head..." he murmured little annoyed. He looked up to his father then to his sister, before facing his mother once again "I don't know about Harlowpaw, but I am doing great...Russetstorm said I am getting good at fighting, the head hunter is not really said anything about my hunting skills, so maybe they are not that bad either..." he murmured thoughtfully.

Flarepaw - hunter trainee - female - romantic interest: open - mentor: Paledawn - tags: Daisypaw

She flicked her tail a little bit "I think you kind of had to? Aren't you like eleven moons now? So you have a moon or a half left to become a true guardian?" she meowed to her. She looked over to the higher-ranked dens there "So are you trained with Halfpaw or Harlowpaw yet?" she meowed to her.

🌚 Duskclan 🌚

Tanglepelt - young warrior - male - romantic interest: open - trainee: Lionpaw - tags: open

He walked out of the warrior's den, walking circle as his legs were still numb from being in one position for too long. his eyes scanned the camp around him, those who were up and how much of prey they had on the fresh-kill pile. He looked over to the clan's alpha there and wondered if he could organize some patrols soon.

Eveningsky - nurse - female - romantic interest: open - tags: Whitefur

She nodded with a smile "That's good..." she meowed. Sometimes she had forgotten that her fellow den mate was mute now. She needed to think of her questions to him as he could not answer with long words only yes or no. She looked over the den entrance "Do you want something to eat? I could bring us something to the fresh-kill pile if you wanted anything?" she asked the white tom.

Batkit - male kit - tags: Nightkit, Whitefur

He looked at Nightkit "So did you sleep well Nighkit?" the black-and-white kitten asked his den mate with curiosity. His ears flicked over to his mother for a moment as he heard her question to the Whitefur "Hmm, maybe we could share something nice together" he murmured flicking his tail.

Wispkit - female kit - tags: Batkit, Nightkit, Whitefur, Eveningsky

She sat down and looked at the Nightkit "I am hungry, maybe we could eat something first...then maybe some game?" she meowed thoughtfully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Mon May 15, 2023 3:37 pm

♖-- russetstorm

head guardian of sunclan | 52 moons | location: sunclan camp | tags: hawkrunner, mentions halfpaw and harlowpaw and stormfeather

the large tom dipped his head, grateful for hawkrunner's straight-to-the-point attitude. "i see, thank you. if you're feeling up to it, would you like to join me on a patrol to the duskclan border?" russetstorm asked, wondering where his apprentices were at the moment and how they'd feel about a mid-morning excursion out of the camp. his eyes scanned the camp, ideally they would take one more cat, perhaps stormfeather.

✺-- heronflight

hunter of sunclan| 32 moons | location: sunclan camp | tags: paledawn

heronflight had been surveying the camp for other awake hunters. his gaze settled on paledawn in her nest nearby to his. he rose to his paws and approached her. "good morning, paledawn. how are you doing? i was considering heading out for a morning hunt, would you like to join?" the black and white tom said in an optimistic tone. he much preferred the company of his clanmates to being alone. he tilted his head, wondering if paledawn's apprentice would join them if paledawn decided to accompany him.

☾-- buzzardheart

medicine cat of duskclan | 28 moons | location: back of the cave | tags: sparktail, albinopaw

buzzardheart nodded his head to his apprentice, proud of her. secretly, buzzardheart was anxious about training albinopaw. his mentor, the former medicine cat, had passed away suddenly which left buzzardheart as the sole medicine cat much sooner than he expected. he was a confident young tom, but he felt the pressure of living up to the great medicine cats that had come before him, and he wanted to do right by albinopaw -- and the clan. he was still getting used to the responsibility of being the only full medicine cat and treating his clanmates while mentoring albinopaw. so far, buzzardheart considered albinopaw to be a very quick learner.

the tom's gaze shifted back to sparktail, and his ears flattened as sparktail made possibly the worst joke ever. a genuine laugh escaped buzzardheart's mouth before he could hold himself back. catching himself, buzzardheart rolled his eyes at sparktail. "i prefer to use yarrow, as its much more plentiful in our territory. grab some from the storage and make it into a paste, albinopaw. i'll clean off sparktail's paw in the mean time." buzzardheart said, instructing albinopaw in a way that would make it seem like sparktail's injury was much more grave than a cracked paw-pad. buzzardheart rarely shook his intense demeanor. he picked up a water-soaked ball of moss in his mouth and crouched down in front of sparktail, pressing the water to his paw.

✦-- jadepaw

trainee of duskclan |9 moons | location: duskclan cave| tags: lionpaw, mentions orchidfeather

jadepaw let out an amused laugh when she landed squarely on lionpaw's back. she batted at his ears before leaping off of him, onto her own paws, puffing up her chest triumphantly. "so you let a badger sneak up on you!" she retorted with a mischevious grin. "not yet, but i hope she does soon! i'm bored already, i hope we get to practice fighting today." she said to her friend excitedly, wondering if orchidfeather had any training plans for the day. jadepaw was feeling energized and competitive as always.
Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me