โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Postby Cradily » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:25 pm

โ Lilacfeather โ Female โ Deputy โ 35 moons โ Apprentice: Blazepaw โ
Tags: Currentleap, Wheatwhisker, Goldenberry, Carnationstar

Lilacfeather had been awake since before dawn, unable to sleep knowing what critical condition their oldest medicine cat was in. They had lost Butterflystar only two moons ago, then Fireflare, and Lilacfeather was sure Hawklunge would be next, although she didn't dare speak the words aloud. She had to keep up a hopeful front, if only for Carnationstar and Goldenberry and the rest of their clanmates. But when the leader's ear-splitting screech hit the deputy's ears, she knew all false hope was gone. Lilacfeather was already bolting towards the medicine den before Carnationstar even called her. A few of their clanmates had already gathered outside the den, their morbid curiosity getting the better of them, and Currentleap and Wheatwhisker in particular seemed to just barely be holding themselves back from going in. "Please stay outside," she told them in a low but stern voice, before hurrying inside the den. The sight that met her eyes was a tragic one; a grieving medicine cat, trying to comfort an even worse grieving leader, both of them hunched over the lifeless body of Hawklunge. Both Goldenberry and Carnationstar were very clearly upset, but Carnationstar was particularly distraught. Lilacfeather guessed that Goldenberry was trying to hold it together for the both of them. The lilac deputy approached slowly, wincing slightly at the ghastly sight of Hawklunge's dead body. He looked as if he had died several days ago, not just a moment ago. "What happened?" she finally asked in a soft voice, sitting down next to the two grieving she-cats.

๐“ƒฎ Graytiger ๐“ƒฎ Male ๐“ƒฎ Warrior ๐“ƒฎ 15 moons ๐“ƒฎ
Tags: Lionjaw

A piercing scream jerked Graytiger from his peaceful sleep. "Wha-!" He scrambled to his paws and burst from the den and into the camp clearing, fur on end and claws unsheathed. Were they under attack? Was somebody hurt? But as he saw everyone staring into the medicine den and murmuring to one another, he slowly realized what had happened. Hawklunge must have finally passed, he thought sadly, sheathing his claws. He was pretty sure the scream had come from Carnationstar, and he felt a stab of pity for her, as well as for Goldenberry. He noticed Lionjaw had just returned to camp with a mouse, and padded over to the thick-furred golden tom. "I think Hawklunge just died," he sighed. "Or at least that's what it's sounding like."

เผ„ Seapaw เผ„ Female เผ„ Apprentice เผ„ 8 moons เผ„ Mentor: Pollenhound เผ„ Crush: Skypaw เผ„
Tags: Blazepaw

Seapaw was only just beginning to wake up when a yowl hit her ears. She shot up from her nest, ears pricked and eyes wide, but didn't leave it. She noticed Blazepaw, who was covering her paws with her ears and seemed more annoyed by the commotion than alarmed, and slowly crept over to the older apprentice. "Was that Carnationstar?" she asked hesitantly.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:47 am

โšœ Carnationstar โšœ
โšœ She-cat โšœ 39 Moons โšœ Leader โšœ 9/9 Lives โšœ
โšœ Location: Medicine Cat Den โšœ Tags: Goldenberry, Lilacfeather โšœ Apprentice: N/A โšœ Crush: Wheatwhisker โšœ

Carnationstar's shoulders shook as Goldenberry approached, tears still streaming down her face and dripping off of her whiskers. At Goldenberry's insistence that there was nothing they could have done to save the brown tabby, Carnationstar looked up, focusing her gaze on the wall where the shadow had been. Her fur fluffed up, "It was here again. . Goldenberry that. . that thing was here. I saw it, it looked like it swallowed him whole. . like it took his life away from him." She mewed, her voice shaky. Her eyes were still large with fear, and her whole body was trembling at this point in time. Was there truly nothing she, or Goldenberry could have done? Was this actually a punishment from Starclan, or was Carnationstar just seeing things? She didn't know the answer to any of her questions, which made her believe even more that Starclan was punishing her for something, something she didn't understand.
"I know you haven't seen that. . thing but believe me, Goldenberry, it was there. Just like it was with Fireflare, and I'm sure it had been there with Butterflystar, but it was daylight so I didn't see it. Please. . believe me." she mewed, her voice turning helpless, like that of a kit pleading with their mother for something. She pressed her fur against Goldenberry's, gazing down at Hawklunge's unmoving body. "If it wasn't Starclan. . if that thing wasn't some kind of punishment. . and only a figment of my imagination, what's wrong with me? This only started happening when Butterflystar died. . there's no way I'm crazy right?" Her shoulders shuddered, but her tears had stopped, the mere presence of the medicine cat calming her down slightly. She knew this was taking a toll on Goldenberry as well, not just her. She needed to be strong for the young she-cat by her side, she had just lost both mentors, both of which were father figures to her. Carnationstar wrapped her tail around Goldenberry, bowing her head in grief, closing her eyes and muttering a small prayer to Starclan. Even if they were the cause of this, she couldn't let her faith waver. . they all couldn't be after her, right?

When Lilacfeather joined them in the den, Carnationstar looked up, her fur wet with tears. "It took him. . whatever that thing is. . . It took him, Lilacfeather, and I couldn't stop it." She mewed, hanging her head in shame. What else was there to do? She had failed Hawklunge, she had failed herself, and most importantly she had failed her clan. She stayed quiet after that, sitting quietly with the two other she-cats, pressing her fur against Lilacfeather's and keeping her tail wrapped around Goldenberry. Eventually, she leader did speak again "I don't know what I did to anger Starclan. . . but I'm tired of them taking all the cats we love from us," Tears filled her eyes again, and she let out a small sob, hunching her shoulders again, her tears falling to the ground atop Hawklunge's body. Her body shook as she cried, her eyes shut tightly, as if being unable to see the tragedy in front of her would make it go away. "I wish Butterflystar was here. . she always knew what to do to make things right."

โ†ก Bravespirit โ†ก
โ†ก Tom โ†ก 38 Moons โ†ก Warrior โ†ก
โ†ก Location: Warriors Den โ†ก Tags: Leafpounce โ†ก Apprentice: N/A โ†ก Crush: N/A โ†ก

Bravespirit looked over as Leafpounce awoke and walked over. He sighed, shaking his head. "From the sound of it, I think Hawklunge has passed away." He mewed, and though he hoped he was wrong, his heart knew he was right. Carnationstar wouldn't have wailed like that if he wasn't. The gray tom flicked his ears, watching the rest of the clan gather into the clearing to see what all the commotion was about. He figured most everyone was realizing, or had realized what was going on at this point, and the mourning was bound to begin. Hawklunge had been a strong figure within the clan for many moons, and many thought he'd live along enough to retire and relax. "May Starclan light his path." He murmured, letting out another sigh. The clan is going to grieve hard for him. . especially Goldenberry. Losing both her mentors in such a short period of time has to be heart-breaking for her. I do hope this is the last of our losses for a while, and that Hawklunge has reunited with his friends in Starclan." The tom mewed, looking up at the sun, which was continuing to rise high in the sky.

โ˜€ Blazepaw โ˜€
โ˜€ She-cat โ˜€ 11 Moons โ˜€ Apprentice โ˜€
โ˜€ Location: Apprentices Den โ˜€ Tags: Seapaw โ˜€ Mentor: Lilacfeather โ˜€ Crush: N/A โ˜€

Blazepaw uncovered her ears when Seapaw made her way over, flicking her tail in greeting. She glanced between the apprentice and the entrance to the den, "If I had any guess, I'd say Hawklunge passed away. It's the only thing I can think of." She mewed, her attention settling on Seapaw fully. "It'll be ok, we've gotten through losing Butterflystar and Fireflare. . He and Hawklunge taught Goldenberry well, I'm sure we'll all be ok. Especially since no one else caught green-cough, Goldenberry did a good job of not getting anyone else sick." She mewed, giving Seapaw a reassuring smile, though it was easy to see it was slightly forced. Blazepaw knew it wouldn't be ok, everyone probably knew that. It was obvious to see Carnationstar's downward spiral ever since Butterflystar had been killed by that fox, and it wasn't looking so good. Loosing three cats she cherished in so little time must be hard, Blazepaw knew that, so she didn't blame the older she-cat.

โœฎ Bumblepaw โœฎ
โœฎ Tom โœฎ 8 Moons โœฎ Apprentice โœฎ
โœฎ Location: Camp โœฎ Tags: Creamflower โœฎ Mentor: Flamefurry โœฎ Crush: N/A โœฎ

"Thanks Creamflower. . ." The tom mewed, licking the queens cheek in thanks. Her reassurance helped him a little bit, Daisyclan was strong, surely they'd all make it through this dark time in their lives, surely it was to end soon and they'd appear on the other side a stronger, more united clan. Bumblepaw straightened up a bit, smiling at the sweet she-cat next to him. "You're right, we'll make it through together. Goldenberry will do a great job, I'm sure of it."
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:38 am

Creamflower purrs as Bumblepaw licks her cheek, happy to see that she is helping the apprentice feel better. "That's the spirit Bumblepaw!" she said, giving him some encouragement. "It is important to acknowledge the negatives in life, but you still have to be positive. It always gets better, even when it doesn't look like it will."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:38 am

โŒ โ˜ผโŒกโ†’ Wheatwhisker โ†’ 46 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: Carnationstar | Tags: Currentleap

The large tom hardly had a chance to reply before Lilacfeather ordered the pair to remain outside. He obedeiently dipped his head to her as she passed. "Of course," the tom mewed, though his voice was laced with concern. He turned back to Currentleap. "I suppose that's your answer," he murmured, before sitting down a bit away from the den and wrapping his tail around his massive paws. "If I had to guess, I would say Hawklunge has passed." He bowed his head, though it was only partly from mourning the old medicine cat - he worried greatly for Carnationstar's well-being. "I wish I were in there, to help," he murmured, halfway to himself.

โŒ โฆโŒกโ†’ Leafpounce โ†’ 46 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Bravespirit

The calico tabby's eyes widened. "Oh, StarClan," she meowed sorrowfully, shaking her head. "How much tragedy will DaisyClan face? First Butterflystar, and then Fireflare...oh, poor Carnationstar. She deserved better than this; better than her first few moons as leader to be stained with so much grief!" Tears were wailing in the soft-hearted warrior's eyes. "And poor Goldenberry...she's so young. I hope she paid attention and learned everything she could, to have her training shortened so much...I hope DaisyClan will be alright without Hawklunge."

โŒ โงโŒกโ†’ Goldenberry โ†’ 22 mns | โ™€ | Mentor: Fireflare, Hawklunge | Crush: | Tags: Carnationstar, Lilacfeather

A spine-tingling chill ran through Goldenberry from nose to tail-tip. The ginger tabby pressed herself firmly against the leader's side. "I believe you," she meowed after a moment, though her voice was thick with confusion. "But, Carnationstar...this can't be StarClan's doing! They would never strip a Clan of their leader, their medicine cats. Whatever is happening, this can't be their doing!" Her voice grew impassioned, almost yowling her last sentence. Goldenberry refused to believe that StarClan would hurt their beloved followers this way, much less that they were enraged with Carnationstar.
As Lilacfeather raced in, Goldenberry grew queit, letting Carnationstar explain. The she-cat began grooming Hawklunge's tattered fur. The sorrow in Carnationstar's voice broke her heart. "I think we should travel to the Sun Meadow, Carnationstar. I feel you should consult StarClan about what's going on. They have been silent for far too long, and if some evil force is terrorizing the Clan, maybe they'll have insight that can be shared with us." Goldenberry was unsure how well her proposition would be recieved - after all, the very first time Carnationstar had traveled to the meadow, StarClan had avoided her dreams and she had woken to Fireflare drenched in his own blood. "Or...maybe you should wait here, Carnationstar, if it isn't safe. Maybe I can find Hawklunge and he can share any details of his death he may know...perhaps, if you really saw this shadow, he saw it too, despite his illness." Goldenberry still wasn't entirely convinced that Carnationtar had really seen something, as grief can play tricks on one's mind - but nonetheless, Goldenberry was inclined to believe the leader. After all, Carnationstar had no reason to lie about it.

โŒ โŒโŒกโ†’ Lionjaw โ†’ 22 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Graytiger

"Ah, I see," Lionjaw mewed in response to the gray tom, unsure of what to say. He had spent quite a bit of time around the tom; Goldenberry was the closest cat in his life, after all. He'd spent a lot of time in the den bothering her, but he was in no way close to the former medicine cat. He knew Goldenberry, was, though, and had reverred her mentors as father figures. The large tom gave a shake of his furry head. "This isn't going to be good," he finally mewed after a long pause. "Goldenberry is going to be grief-stricken. That will be...bad." Social skills had never been the tom's strong-suit, though he did try to empathize with his Clanmates. Nonetheless, he did still feel a pang of grief in his heart over the loss of a beloved Clanmate.

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:24 am

โ Lilacfeather โ Female โ Deputy โ 35 moons โ Apprentice: Blazepaw โ
Tags: Goldenberry, Carnationstar

That thing. Lilacfeather had heard about "that thing" before from Carnationstar, the "thing" that had supposedly taken both Butterflystar's and Fireflare's lives from them. Was there really some dark, mysterious force out there, killing DaisyClan's most important cats one by one? It seemed farfetched, but then again, Lilacfeather knew that all of these deaths were too coincidental to be pure coincidences. No, there was something deeper, more sinister going on, they just didn't know what. "I'm sorry," was all she could think to say, resting her muzzle on her leader's forehead as their pelts brushed, and curling her long, plumy tail around both her and Goldenberry. When the medicine cat--their last remaining medicine cat--volunteered to go to the Sun Meadow to speak with StarClan, Lilacfeather's pelt prickled uneasily. "You shouldn't go by yourself, Goldenberry," she told the golden-furred she-cat. "If there is some hidden danger lurking, we can't afford to lose you, too."

"Yeah," Graytiger agreed. Part of him was tempted to peek inside the medicine den, but he knew he probably shouldn't. "You're Goldenberry's brother," he pointed out to Lionjaw. "You think she'll let you in to see what's going on? I just...Something just feels strange. Why are all three of them taking so long in there? You'd think someone would've come out by now and announced that Hawklunge died, if that's what's happened."

เผ„ Seapaw เผ„ Female เผ„ Apprentice เผ„ 8 moons เผ„ Mentor: Pollenhound เผ„ Crush: Skypaw เผ„
Tags: Blazepaw

Seapaw gave an uncertain nod, following Blazepaw's gaze to the medicine den. "I guess so..." she murmured, not sounding convinced. "I think I'd like to get out of camp for a while. Do you want to go with me?" She looked at Blazepaw hopefully. She knew that their mentors, especially Lilacfeather, most likely would be too preoccupied with whatever was going on to take them out anytime soon. Or, at least, they probably wouldn't notice if Seapaw and Blazepaw went out on their own for just a bit. "I just don't want to be here right now," she mumbled, shuffling her paws.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oakleafthewarrior » Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:52 am

Currentleap | 27 Moons | Nonbinary (They/them) | Tags: Wheatwhisker

Currentleap quieted themselves as Lilacfeather passed the two cats, entering into the den. As they pass, they meow a quiet "Alright." They look on to the other clanmates around the camp, noting their numbers. The drop from three medicine cats down to one was dramatic, and listing off the cats in their head.. Currentleap resolved to be very careful on patrols and hunts from now on.

"It feels like so much has happened in such few moons." They turn away from the entrance at this point, tail flicking in anticipation and worry.
Last edited by Oakleafthewarrior on Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oakleafthewarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:25 am

Skypaw/8 moons/Male/bi/Loner/Mentions: Lightpaw and flameflurry/Tags: Open

A fluffy golden cat with an orange marking in the shape of a crown on his neckwas play-fighting with a brown cat that had a golden x marking on his neck. The brown cat was his brother and they were practicing what they learned from Flameflurry.

Flameflurry
Hunting
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:51 am

โšœ Carnationstar โšœ
โšœ She-cat โšœ 39 Moons โšœ Leader โšœ 9/9 Lives โšœ
โšœ Location: Medicine Cat Den โšœ Tags: Goldenberry, Lilacfeather โšœ Apprentice: N/A โšœ Crush: Wheatwhisker โšœ

At the mention of going to the Sun Meadow, Carnationstar's fur bristled. That place seemed so sinister to her, just hearing it's name made her hackles raise. that's where Fireflare had been taken from them, that's where she had met Yellowstar. . . The she-cat swallowed, looking between her deputy and her medicine cat, taking a deep breath. "If you think we should go, then we'll go. I'm not letting you go by yourself, Goldenberry, it's not safe. I will come with you. If you're going to risk your life, I'm not letting you do it alone." She mewed confidently, hiding any form of anxiety from her voice, though it was obvious to tell from her facial expression that she was terrified. Terrified of what might happen to Goldenberry, or even herself during their visit. "Lilacfeather, I need you to stay here. I'm unsure of how long we'll be gone, a day at least for the journey there and back, but I want the clan to be safe. I would like you to stay in camp while we're gone, have two of the senior warriors lead hunting and border patrols, don't let anyone go out alone." She mewed, worry finally inching it's way in to her voice. She didn't want to leave, but if Goldenberry felt it was right, she knew she had to. "You can assign someone to go with Goldenberry and I, whoever you think would be more useful with us than here. . I don't think I'd make the right call." The silver molly mewed, pawing at the spot where her eyes used to be. It had scarred over moons ago when she lost the eye as an apprentice, but that didn't mean it still wasn't uncomfortable from time to time, especially in stressful situations like this one.

โ†ก Bravespirit โ†ก
โ†ก Tom โ†ก 38 Moons โ†ก Warrior โ†ก
โ†ก Location: Warriors Den โ†ก Tags: Leafpounce โ†ก Apprentice: N/A โ†ก Crush: N/A โ†ก

"Goldenberry is a competent medicine cat, and she was taught by two of the best cats we know. Everything will be ok. And if they aren't we, as a clan, must rally together and support her, and Carnationstar, through this. That's all we really can do." The grey and white tom mewed, looking up at the sky for a moment before looking back at Leafpounce. Whether or not things would be ok, he truly didn't know, but he felt the need to keep positive, especially since Hawklunge's bought of green-cough stayed confined to him and only him. Surely that was a good sign, right? "We could have had it much worse, the whole camp could have been infected with that bought of green-cough Hawklunge had. We got lucky, Starclan is watching over us, despite what we all may be feeling right now." He mewed, touching Leafpounce's back with his tail in a comforting manner. Everything seemed to be up in the air at the moment, and he and his clanmates needed to rely on one another as much as possible to get through it.

โ˜€ Blazepaw โ˜€
โ˜€ She-cat โ˜€ 11 Moons โ˜€ Apprentice โ˜€
โ˜€ Location: Apprentices Den โ˜€ Tags: Seapaw โ˜€ Mentor: Lilacfeather โ˜€ Crush: N/A โ˜€

The older apprentice perked up a bit at the mention of leaving camp. She gave a small nod, fully standing up. "Sure, maybe we can bring back some prey for Goldenberry, I'm sure she'll need it. Lilacfeather and Pollenhound will be busy with Carnationstar, as her deputy and the most senior warrior, so I'm sure we won't be missed for a while." The red tabby stretched, padding out of the apprentice's den, flicking her tail for Seapaw to follow. She knew a way out of camp that likely wouldn't have them seen by anyone, not that it really mattered since all the warriors seemed to be distracted with the situation at hand. "I don't wanna be here either, so it works out. Not that I want to be here most of the time." She mumbled, hopping up a small slope behind the apprentices den and pushing through the growing stalks of wheat behind it. "We should head to the forest, I hunted in the field the other day and there wasn't much around."

โœฎ Bumblepaw โœฎ
โœฎ Tom โœฎ 8 Moons โœฎ Apprentice โœฎ
โœฎ Location: Camp โœฎ Tags: Creamflower โœฎ Mentor: Flamefurry โœฎ Crush: N/A โœฎ

Bumblepaw nodded to the queen, but fell silent. There wasn't much else to say on the matter, at least until something else happened. He sighed, watching the rest of the cats mutter amongst themselves, everyone seemingly figuring out what likely happened on their own. It seemed to be an easy guess, especially since everyone knew how sick Hawklunge had been.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:09 am

โŒ โ˜ผโŒกโ†’ Wheatwhisker โ†’ 46 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: Carnationstar | Tags: Currentleap

"I agree," the tom mewed, shaking his fluffy head in despair. "So much tragedy has befallen DaisyClan as of late...so many changes." Wheatwhisker was right - the Clad had to adjust to an entirely new leader and deputy, which is always difficult, while also coping with the lose of a medicine cat. Now, DaisyClan would have to deal with the fact that yet another revered medicine cat had died. It was enough to make any cat worried for the future. "I hope we're not right...but a wail like that has to mean bad news."

โŒ โฆโŒกโ†’ Leafpounce โ†’ 46 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Bravespirit

Leafpounce gave the tom a soft smile. "You're right, Bravespirit," she mewed, leaning into his comfort. "Goldenberry did learn from the best...after all, they decided she was ready to recieve her full name. Surely her education was completed. Oh, I feel so bad for them...they've been sat in there for sunrises now watching Hawklunge die. I'm glad I can remember him as he was..." The she-cat trailed off, lowering her head, eyes awash with grief.
"We are lucky indeed," the cat agreed with Bravespirit. "It does feel like Hawklunge bore the entire load for the whole Clan, being the only cat who has gotten sick..."

โŒ โงโŒกโ†’ Goldenberry โ†’ 22 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Carnationstar, Lilacfeather

The golden tabby offered Carnationstar a soft smile, in spite of herself. "See, Carnationstar? You're already proving how much you care about your Clan, offering your life up for simple little me." The tabby stood to her paw, invigorated by Carnationstar's support. "I should begin preparing the body for burial...and putting together the herbs we'll need for this journey. Lilacfeather, please send whatever warriors you wish to join us to my den so that I can give them their herbs once you've chosen. Carnationstar...you should think of something to say to the Clan. They won't know why we aren't staying to grieve Hawklunge. They'll assume the worst, I'm sure..."
Goldenberry turned to her herb stores. As she hooked her claws into the stash of rosemary, the she-cat could feel her eye
welling with tears. Preparing to rub her mentor's body with the fragrant herbs reserved for death made the fact that he was gone so much more real.

โŒ โŒโŒกโ†’ Lionjaw โ†’ 22 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Graytiger

The tom's fluffy tail flicked back and forth, though his eyes never left the den. "No," he said firmly, with a shake of his head. "They know best." Lionjaw wasn't exactly sure he wanted to see inside the den, anyway. Grief made the cat somewhat uncomfortable; he always felt he didn't feel quite as strongly as his Clanmates. He had always struggled to feel the same level of kinship with his Clanmates that his sister did.

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:29 am

Tags: Goldenberry, Carnationstar, Bravespirit, Lionjaw

The lilac she-cat was surprised by Carnationstar's decision to accompany Goldenberry to the Sun Meadow. If anything, Lilacfeather had been about to offer to go with the medicine cat. She wouldn't expect their leader to subject herself to that place again anytime soon, given the trauma she had suffered there. But it seemed Carnationstar's mind was made up. "Very well, Carnationstar. I'll keep DaisyClan safe, you have my word." She hoped she'd be able to keep that word. She had no real, logical reason to think that there was some hidden danger, but even if she couldn't explain it, the deaths of the last three high-ranking cats did disturb her. When Goldenberry instructed her to send the warriors that would be accompanying them into the den, Lilacfeather nodded quickly. "Of course." Rising to her paws, she hurried out of the den, streaking past their clanmates before any of them had a chance to ask her what had happened and keeping her gaze on the ground so as not to make eye contact. She knew the clan would have questions, but it wasn't her job to answer them, not unless Carnationstar told her to. She first approached Bravespirit and murmured to him, "Goldenberry would like to see you in her den," then rushed over to Lionjaw and repeated the same, before heading back into the den herself.

"Yeah, but--" Graytiger was interrupted by Lilacfeather, who had hurried to Lionjaw's side and told him to go meet Goldenberry. "Well, I guess you'll find out now," he muttered to the golden warrior.

Tags: Blazepaw, Skypaw, Lightpaw

"Good idea! Goldenberry will appreciate it, I'm sure." She started to bound after Blazepaw, but paused when she passed by Skypaw and Lightpaw play-fighting. How can they play at a time like this? Part of her wanted to scold them, but she knew she didn't have the authority to. Besides that, she'd always had a small crush on Skypaw, and knew that while he could be a bit oblivious at times, he had a heart of gold on the inside. She really wanted to invite him and Lightpaw to join her and Blazepaw, but she didn't want to make Blazepaw wait, and four missing apprentices would be more noticeable than two. Still, she decided she may as well extend the invitation. "Hey," she whispered to the two tussling apprentices. "Blazepaw and I are going hunting by ourselves. Come with us if you want, but don't tell anyone." Without waiting for a response, she bounded after Blazepaw. "Sorry," she panted. "You said the forest, right? That sounds good to me!
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me