All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Postby RedBlack » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:43 pm

Trixie - 25 moons - Hunter - Apprentice: Atlas - Tags: Tiger, Atlas

Trixie nodded in response to Tiger's question, it would be good to have as many cats as possible while they were out hunting, it meant that there was a chance to bring back more prey and maybe one of them could possibly keep an eye out for twolegs while the other's hunted. "Yeah I think we should at least offer to bring her along!"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:14 am

• Ebony •
deputy |
bio | tags: Red

She looked at Red as he approached. “Good morning. How are you?” She replied, finishing up her breakfast. She directed her gaze to his green eyes, staring at him contently. She enjoyed speaking with others. Well, mostly listening to others speak, she wasn’t much of a talker.

• Atlas •
hunter apprentice |
bio | mentor: Trixie | tags: Trixie, Tiger

He nodded as Tiger suggested bringing Queen Catherine. It would be better to bring along more cats, and she hadn’t been there for long so it could be a valuable learning experience for her. He waited patiently for them, sitting beside his mentor and looking around.

• Dolly •
guard |
bio | tags: Joel

She nodded, gazing around the camp. “Yes, I did, how about you?” She asked, almost letting out a purr of amusement. He wasn’t usually the type for small talk, but she definitely wouldn’t complain.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:57 am

Erebos - female - healer - crush open - tags: Red, Ebony

The black she-cat got out of the herbs den, after shorting the herbs she took the dry and dead ones to the dirt place. She gave a look to the fresh-kill pile before looking to the leader and deputy there talking "Good morning Red, Ebony, I hope either of you slept well" she meowed to them with a gentle purr "Are you two eaten yet? I am starving, do you want to share something together?" she kept asking.

Ouroboros - male - guard - crush open - tags: open

The large black and white tom walked out of the guard's den and then walked to the hidden place near the camp entrance. He liked that place as it was not that easily noticed place and he had very good eye contact with the camp and slightly outside of it.

Queen Catherine - female - hunter apprentice - crush Atlas - tags: Tiger, Trixie, Atlas

The white she-cat walked out of the apprentice's den and looked at the world around her before spotting the little group alongside her so-called mentor Tiger. She run to them quickly "Morning Tiger...Trixie...um Atlas" she meowed her voice a little dropping when she mentioned the male apprentice's name "Are you planning on something?" she meowed to them, her eyes mostly questioning her mentor there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:45 am

Red - Leader - 65 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Ebony, Erebos

Red sat down next to Ebony, his sharp green eyes switching between watching the hunters form a patrol and the guards doing their duty. "Fine I suppose, and yourself?" He replied to his deputy, now that newleaf had returned there was much to do. They needed more cats but they also needed more food, the good times don't last forever.
When Erebos approached the large ginger tom dipped his head in greetings. "Good morning Erebos, did you sleep well?" Upon the mention of food he shook his head, he tried to eat when the rest of his group had eaten. "The pair of you should eat... I'll eat when the hunters return"

Trixie - Hunter - 25 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Tiger, Atlas, Queen Catherine

Trixie smiled kindly at the newer she-cat, Queen Catherine hadn't been here long so it was important to make her feel welcome. The smile turned into a teasing little smile the change in her tone upon mentioning Atlas. "Yeah we just about to go hunting, we were about to come and find you as well" She shares a knowing look with Tiger, the small grey she-cat was already planning to let the two apprentices hunt together for a little bit.
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:43 pm

Tiger - Hunter - 13 moons - Female - Tags: Trixie, Atlas, Queen Catherine

Tiger nodded and was just about to go and fetch her apprentice when the white she-cat appeared. "Oh, yeah, what she said," she added when Trixie explained their hunting plan. She looked curiously between Atlas and Queen--she sometimes shortened her apprentice's name to this--wondering why the she-cat's demeanor had changed slightly when referring to the tom. When Trixie looked at her knowingly, she looked away, suddenly uncomfortable although she wasn't sure why. She shook the feeling off. "Well, what are we waiting for? The twolegs to show up? Let's go!" Not wanting to waste anymore time, she bolted out of camp ahead of the rest of them.

Joel - Guard - 45 moons - Male - Tags: Dolly

"Fine," was all Joel said in response. He was okay at starting conversations sometimes, but not so great at continuing them. Not wanting to make things awkward for Dolly, he suggested, "You know, it's still early. You could go hunt or something if you want. I can guard the camp by myself for now."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:33 pm

Trixie laughed and followed Tiger out of the small camp, gesturing with her tail for the two apprentices to follow along. As she slipped out of the camp she dipped her head at the guards, thanking them before begining to make her way in the direction of the twoleg play place. The further the patrol where from the camp the more on edge Trixie got, slowly moving and looking around, making sure the apprentices where still with them.

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:45 am

Erebos - female - healer - crush open - tags: Red, Ebony

She looked at her leader "Ah yes, I slept well like a kit actually" she responded to him. She flicked her ears thoughtfully for a moment as he spoke more "You sure? That's going to be a long wait, as the hunters are barely even left yet" she meowed to him, as she looked after the little hunter group on their way to the camp entrance to leave.

Ouroboros - male - guard - crush open - tags: open

The large black and white tom walked out of the guard's den and then walked to the hidden place near the camp entrance. He liked that place as it was not that easily noticed place and he had very good eye contact with the camp and slightly outside of it.

Queen Catherine - female - hunter apprentice - crush Atlas - tags: Tiger, Trixie, Atlas

She looked over the two hunters as they responded to her "Cool, I guess I got up at the right time then..." she meowed as she followed after the two she-cats. She had little unsure feelings toward the two legs, she knows that there were nice ones and bad ones, but there were always dangers around the two legs, mostly, those loud big smelling monsters and of course dogs "so where are we going at, any place on mind?" she asked her eyes turning to her mentor mostly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:15 am

Night - Guard - 36 Moons - Tags: Ouroboros

Night's ear flicked when he heard movement, he had managed to sleep for a little while but decied that he would sleep later. He shook his fur a little as he stepped out of the guard den and looked about, upon seeing Ouroboros trying to hide away. The large black tom picked up two small mice and headed over.
"Hiding away?" he muffled, dropping a mouse by his fellow guards paws. "It was a quiet night if that makes you feel better"
Night got comfortable next to him and began to eat one of the mice.

Red - Leader - 65 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Ebony, Erebos

Red nodded his head. "The group eats before me. That way I know everyone was had food." He feels the healer stare at him and gave her an almost gentle look, well, gentle as far as a the hard-faced tom could muster. "Don't worry about me Erebos, before we all came together there were quite a few times I didn't have food for a few days, I'll be fine. You need to eat though"

Trxie's ears perked up at Queen Catherine's voice and she slowed her pace down a little to walk alongside the white she-cat. She looked towards Tiger, letting her fellow hunter and the young cat's mentor be the one to explain exactly where they were heading. Trixie kept herself on edge, looking around for anything that could pose a danger to the patrol

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:48 am

• Ebony •
deputy |
bio | tags: Red, Erebos

“I’m okay,” She told him. “Good morning Erebos,” She greeted the healer politely and then fell silent, listening to the other two speak. A gentle sigh of frustration escaped her. She understood what Red was saying, but she agreed with Erebos. He should eat. Despite this, she stayed quiet. In the end it was his choice, they couldn’t force him.

• Atlas •
hunter apprentice |
bio | mentor: Trixie | tags: Trixie, Tiger, Queen Catherine

“Morning!” He told Queen Catherine as she approached, completely oblivious to her nervous behavior. He followed Trixie and Tiger, staying a few tail lengths behind them. It felt good to be out and about. When Trixie slowed down a bit he kept pace beside her, also keeping a lookout.

• Dolly •
guard |
bio | tags: Joel

She tilted her head slightly at Joel. “Are you just trying to get rid of me?” She teased, letting out an amused purr. “I would feel bad just leaving you here alone, unless you do actually want me gone,” She added, a little more serious now. She wouldn’t be upset if he wanted her to go away, it didn’t really bother her. She just didn’t want to be away if something were to happen, she would never forgive herself.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:53 am

Tiger - Hunter - 13 moons - Female - Tags: Trixie, Atlas, Queen Catherine

Tiger's ears pricked at her apprentice's question and she slowed a little bit to walk alongside the others, only now realizing she was way ahead. "Oh, that's right! We're going to the twoleg-playplace, where the twolegs bring their kits. It's still early so there shouldn't be too many of them there right now. But there should be lots of lizards!" She had hunted there a few times before and knew it was a favorite spot for the small reptiles to sun themselves about this time.

Joel - Guard - 45 moons - Male - Tags: Dolly

"No, you're fine," Joel reassured her. He didn't want her to think that he disliked her--so far he didn't particularly like or dislike anyone in the group; he just didn't want her to feel like she had to keep him company if she had better things to do. "If you're going to stay here, you might as well grab something to eat." He nodded toward the fresh-kill pile. A few of the hunters had just gone out so it should be replenished soon.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me