【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

PATCHHEART, DAWNPAW

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:07 am

🧡 Patchheart 🧡
Deputy | She-cat | 52 Moons | Apprentice: Goosepaw | Tags: Minnowpaw, Goosepaw, open

She purrs louder at the enthusiasm of the apprentices, her eyes twinkling gently with her maternal adoration. "Goosepaw, you and I will be heading to the river to practice your swimming skills and then hunt on the far side. Minnowpaw, I think Bearstep has something planned. If he doesn't, you can always ask him to accompany Goosepaw and I." She did not dare hope that her own daughter would want to come with.

🌅 Dawnpaw 🌅
Warrior Apprentice | She-cat | 11 Moons | Mentor: Silverstar | Tags: Open!

Dawnpaw stretches in her neutral location in the camp, and after looking around, decides that she's more hungry than not. She pads up to the fresh-kill pile and takes what one of the morning hunters brought in and wanders away to eat alone.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:09 am

Whitemist
warrior - male - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: Kestrelpaw - tags: Owleyes, open

<>
He got out of the warrior's den, and after some quick cleanouts, he took a look around the awakening cleaning, before walking over to the nursery. He could take his apprentice sometime soon, but so far he let the younger cat do whatever she doing at the moment. He looked to his sister "morning sis, you awaken?" he asked the calico cat "I just wanted to ask if you have any special you or the kits want to eat today?" he asked her.

Owleyes
Queen - female - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Whitemist, open

<>
She was early awakened, cleaning her two slowly waking kits, before looked over to her white-furred brother peeping inside the nursery "Oh morning Whitemist..." she meowed gently, getting up to sit as she listened to her brother "hmm, no everything is fine I guess..." she murmured her eyes looking her kits who were getting up now.

Flowerkit
Kit - female - 5m - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open

<>
She slowly woke up as her mother was washing her messy morning fur, she didn't really like it but didn't really fight back either. She was too tired for that. Her ears perked to her uncle's voice, which made her a little bit more awakened as she started to hear all those other conversations at the camp too, which meant the morning has come. She stood up and shook her fur, before looking to Iriskit doing the same thing, it was time to get out she thought to herself.

Iriskit
Kit - female - 5m - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open

<>
She lay next to her mother and sister, purring gently as her mother was cleaning her silver tabby pelt, enjoying the care. Yawning she shook her head and looked to her uncle when the white tom perked into the nursery 'it's morning huh?' she thought as she stood up to her little paws. She looked over to her sister as well, when she seemed to have the same mind as she was having to get out of the nursery now.

Amberpaw
Medicine cat apprentice - male - 12m - crush: open - mentor: Brittleleaf - tags: open

<>
He curled at his nest behind the den. He had a very hard to get any sleep most of the night, always when he was going to get sleep, something woke him up, At some point in the night he wanted to give up even trying to get sleep as it was impossible. He was not sleeping when his mentor left the den, he was just too tired to get up 'this is hopeless, I can't get any sleep...' he thought to himself and decided to get up, why try anymore when the night was already over.

Blue (Blue-eyes)
loner - male - 32m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

<>
He was traveling for some hours now, he usually walked at night, because then the weather was cooler and he didn't need to look for shadows all the time. The only bad thing about moving in darkness was the other predators who were active at the night, but so far he got to travel without much of any problems. His blue eyes looked up to the sky as the sun was starting to show up and the prey was starting to wake up too, now he could do some hunts and then find someplace to sleep at the hottest time of the day.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luca balsa. » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:20 pm

Bearstep / male / warrior / apprentice: minnowpaw / 42 moons / tags; Blackpelt, open
"Couldn't be better!" He purred always loving to get a chance to brag about his apprentice "Shes a quick learner and always keeps the mood happy." He said inbetween taking bites of his breakfast. "Isn't about time you got an apprentice? Maybe you'll get Flowerkit or Iriskit, it's getting pretty close to their apprenticeship time."

Brittleleaf / male / med-cat / apprentice: amberpaw / 109 moons / tags; Amberpaw, open
Brittleleaf's ears pointed back a little, hearing the sounds of his apprentice getting out of his nest. He stretched himself up arching his back for a moment before sneaking his way to the fresh kill pile and grabbing a finch. He quickly returned back to his den and greeted his apprentice "Goodmorning.. another sleepless night it looks like?" He said in a low tone. Knowing all his young apprentice had been though, he didn't like to push Amberpaw too much when he was having a rough day no matter how strict he may be. He dropped the finch in front of his apprentice before murmuring "Here, eat up and get some energy."
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:54 pm

• Silverstar •
leader | she-cat | 46 moons | app: Dawnpaw | tags: Patchheart, Minnowpaw, Goosepaw, open

Her eyes followed her apprentice as she went to grab a piece of fresh kill. “I’ll let her eat before I take her out,” She decided, nodding her head and standing. She spotted Patchheart and made her way over just in time to hear her deputy mention Goosepaws training. “How about Dawnpaw and I join you two,” She offered gently. It would be a good experience for Dawnpaw to work with others, and she knew Patchheart probably wanted to see how her daughters training was going.

• Blackpelt •
warrior | tom | 35 moons | tags: Bearstep, open

“I’m happy to hear that,” He nodded approvingly, happy to hear the apprentice was doing well. “Yes I suppose you’re right, they’ll be of age in no time…” He replied quietly before falling silent.

• Appleheart •
warrior | she-cat | 23 moons | tags: open

Her pelt was soaked through. The swim she had just taken had been quick and she was now alive and ready for the day. Shaking some of the water from her pelt, she started back to camp. On her way there she caught a couple of mice to add to the fresh kill pile. Once back, she dropped her catch in the pile and took a small mouse for herself, settling down near the edge of the ravine to eat.

• Minnowpaw •
apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | mentor: Bearstep | tags: Patchheart, Goosepaw, Bearstep, open

As soon as the deputy finished speaking, she jumped to her paws. “I’ll go see Bearstep now! Have fun Goosepaw!” She mewed a quick hello as she passed her mother before racing off to see her mentor. “Morning Bearstep! What are our plans for today?” She sat down beside him, greeting Blackpelt quickly before turning back to Bearstep.

• Goosepaw •
apprentice | tom | 10 moons | mentor: Patchheart | tags: Patchheart, Minnowpaw, Silverstar, open

He flicked his sister with his tail as she left and then turned to his mentor and nodded. “Alright,” He mewed, listening to his mother speak. He shivered at the thought of spending time with Dawnpaw, but didn’t dare say anything, especially around Silverstar and Patchheart.

• Stonecloud •
elder | tom | 117 moons | tags: open

After he had eaten, he left. It was a good day for a walk, and he didn’t want his limbs to get stiff on him. As he crept through the trees he was reminded of his days as a warrior and felt a prick of sadness. The fun, adventure filled chapter of his life was over.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:59 pm

Wᴏʟғʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
〖Molly〗〖Warrior〗〖40〗
〖Mentions: Silverstar, Patchheart〗
〖Tags: None〗

The large grey molly laid curled in her nest with her back to the entrance of her den. A slight breeze blew the hanging moss inwards and also ruffled her pelt as she slept. Flicking her ear the molly raised her head up and adjusted herself in her nest before her tail twitched. Most of the warriors had already left the den and there was a possibility that either Silverstar or Patchheart could be assigning patrols. The she-cat slowly but surely mad her way out of the den to see the warriors and apprentices meeting each other in the camp clearing. To her surprise there were no patrols being assigned but had noticed that Blackpelt and Bearstep had returned with prey in their jaws. Wolfheart decided to wait a little longer and sat off to the side to groom her thick pelt just to see if anything else would happen before planning out her day.
xxx
xxx
xxx
Tɪɢᴇʀʙʟᴀᴢᴇ
〖Tom〗〖Warrior〗〖26〗
〖Mentions: None〗

Tigerheart had been out before the sun began to rise hunting for his clan. His legs were soaked to the bine but his short fur would dry before too long for he had shorter fur than most of the cats in the clan for some weird reason. The stripped tabby tom was attempting to catch fish today by the river bank but had failed at least three times. Tigerblaze wondered if any of the other warriors had even brought fish back to the camp, 'Hmf.. probably not.' the young tom thought to himself as he waded through the water slowly. He was starting to get impatient as he was fishing until finally he had swiped a small fish onto the dry bank and watched as it flopped around gasping for breath. It was quite weird how fish needed water to be able to breath.. but they were tasty at least. The tabby picked up his fish he had caught and began making his way back towards camp.
xxx
xxx
xxx
Kᴇsᴛᴇʀᴇʟᴘᴀᴡ
〖Molly〗〖Apprentice〗〖9〗
〖Mentor: Whitemist〗
〖Mentions: Whitemist〗

The younger apprentice had woken up from the rowdiness of the other apprentices leaving the den. Kestrelpaw rose from her next and quickly groomed her pelt before exiting the den thinking Whitemist was waiting for her. The molly hurried out of the den but to her surprise didn't see the familiar white tom anywhere at the moment, 'He is probably visiting the nursery' Kestrelpaw thought to herself. She wouldn't waste this opportunity to grab something to eat before training start so the little she-cat bounced over to the fresh-kill pile, picked out a small bird and carried it back over new the apprentice's den. 'Ugh I should've got something else.. pulling out these feathers takes so much work..' she again thought to herself as she began tearing away at her prey to eat.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:04 pm

🧡 Patchheart 🧡
Deputy | She-cat | 52 Moons | Apprentice: Goosepaw | Tags: Goosepaw, Silverstar

The calico molly's eyes light up as she glances to her leader, a joyful twinkle that clearly shows how happy Patchheart would be to know how her Dawnkit was doing. She blinks a few times, before looking back to Goosepaw. "A brilliant idea. Even our Silverstar could use an opportunity to brush up on swimming." She joked to her apprentice and leader, rumbling with a purr. "Before we go, I should ask a few warriors to go out on a hunting patrol, no?" Mostly directed at Silverstar.

🌅 Dawnpaw 🌅
Warrior Apprentice | She-cat | 11 Moons | Mentor: Silverstar | Tags: Open!

She was good at hearing her name from across the camp. And wow, was she not pleased. Anything but her incompeten mother and annoying leader. Dawnpaw groans and looks longingly over at Minnowpaw. Lucky to have a mentor like that, she thinks, before scooting back against the camp wall with her meal.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luca balsa. » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:18 am

Bearstep / male / warrior / apprentice: minnowpaw / 42 moons / tags; Blackpelt, Minnowpaw, open
Bearstep gave a nod to Blackpelt then turned at the sound of his apprentice racing across camp towards him. He gave a delighted purr to his apprentice "As enegetic as always Minnowpaw. I was thinking we could brush up on some of your hunting skills today." He mewed "Specifically working on squirrels and climbing practice, how does that sound?"

luca balsa. wrote:Brittleleaf / male / med-cat / apprentice: amberpaw / 109 moons / tags; Amberpaw, open
Brittleleaf's ears pointed back a little, hearing the sounds of his apprentice getting out of his nest. He stretched himself up arching his back for a moment before sneaking his way to the fresh kill pile and grabbing a finch. He quickly returned back to his den and greeted his apprentice "Goodmorning.. another sleepless night it looks like?" He said in a low tone. Knowing all his young apprentice had been though, he didn't like to push Amberpaw too much when he was having a rough day no matter how strict he may be. He dropped the finch in front of his apprentice before murmuring "Here, eat up and get some energy."
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:53 am

• Silverstar •
leader | she-cat | 46 moons | app: Dawnpaw | tags: Patchheart, Goosepaw, Wolfheart, open

Her eyes drifted over to her apprentice and she sighed. She knew the young cat wouldn’t be happy to go out with her mother and another apprentice, but she needed to be able to work effectively with others. “Probably best to do a border patrol for now, we’ve already had a few early risers bring in some prey” She told her deputy, glancing around for a second. “How about you pick who will lead the patrol, and I’ll go speak with Wolfheart. I would like to put her in charge of the camp while we’re gone,” She looked around the camp, finally catching sight of Wolfheart and set off in her direction. “Good morning Wolfheart, I was wondering if you would be willing to watch over the camp while Patchheart and I are out, we were going to cross the river and hunt with Dawnpaw and Goosepaw, we’ll make sure not to stay out too long of course,” She sat down beside the warrior and looked at her expectantly. She knew that Wolfheart was one of their best warriors and had complete faith in her to keep everything under control.

• Blackpelt •
warrior | tom | 35 moons | tags: open

He glanced over at Bearstep and Minnowpaw, appreciating their bond. It had been awhile since he had an apprentice of his own, maybe Bearstep was right. Maybe it was time to take on another one. “I’ll go speak to Patchheart later,” He decided, thinking of the two kits in the nursery. Their mother was a fine warrior and he was sure they would be great as well, possibly even better.

• Appleheart •
warrior | she-cat | 23 moons | tags: open

Once finished with her mouse, she sat up and began to tame her unruly pelt. The warm air felt nice, and she was happy to know that greenleaf had finally arrived. The thought of a potential drought lingered in the back of her mind, but she tried to distract herself. They were usually blessed with plenty of rain, even throughout greenleaf, but she could remember the time shortly after her warrior ceremony that rain didn’t fall for what felt like forever. She finished cleaning herself and looked around, bored.

• Minnowpaw •
apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | mentor: Bearstep | tags: Bearstep, open

She flicked her tail eagerly. “Yeah that sounds awesome!” She replied excitedly. “When do we head out?” She asked, looking around the clearing. It seemed no other apprentices had quite started their training yet. She couldn’t wait to be a warrior, and while she knew that her warrior ceremony was still a little ways away, she wanted to train as hard as possible so that she was ready once the time came.

• Goosepaw •
apprentice | tom | 10 moons | mentor: Patchheart | tags: Patchheart, Silverstar, open

He watched in awe as Silverstar and Patchheart spoke. They had so much responsibility, it was hard to believe that they had once been in his position. He watched his mother go over to Wolfheart and then turned back to Patchheart. He was wondering who she would choose for the patrol. There were so many cats that could do it, he thought it would be hard to decide.

• Stonecloud •
elder | tom | 117 moons | tags: open

The ravine came into view as he made his way back home. He had come this way many times. He entered the camp and looked around at the cats. They all seemed to be up and about. They were going on with their normal daily plans. He felt sad again, knowing he would never again go on patrol or train his own apprentice. It was all a little bittersweet.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:23 pm

🧡 Patchheart 🧡
Deputy | She-cat | 52 Moons | Apprentice: Goosepaw | Tags: Goosepaw, Appleheart, open

Patchheart sits with Goosepaw for a moment as SIlvertsra wanders off. She makes a quiet throaty sound in thought. "Goosepaw, you're a smart cat. I want to ask you, later, why you think I am asking Appleheart to lead a patrol at her age. I will be back soon. You should eat before we go." She bumps her nose against the young tom's shoulder ina n utterly maternal manner before she walks over to Appleheart. She purrs in greeting to the younger she-cat. "Appleheart! I wanted to ask you to gather a few cats and check the eastern half of our borders and report to me when I return. You will lead, but this is a learning experience for you, so do not hesitate to ask your seniors for advice. How does that sound?"

🌅 Dawnpaw 🌅
Warrior Apprentice | She-cat | 11 Moons | Mentor: Silverstar | Tags: Kestrelpaw

Dawnpaw scoped out the clearing once more, nudging the bones of her prey with a paw as she looked. She needed an excuse to not go on a patrol with her mother or leader... uhh... There! Kestrelpaw! Dawnpaw picks up her prey bones and sets them in their place, picking up another, smaller fish and hurrying over to Kestrelpaw. She sets her prey down and sits somewhat near her fellow apprentice. "Hey. Is your mentor taking you out this morning?" She whispers, leaning over her food.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:09 am

Whitemist
warrior - male - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: Kestrelpaw - tags: Owleyes, kits > Patchheart

<>
He nodded to his sister and looked to the kits now, as they were pretty much awakened by now "maybe you could go to see Stonecloud, he could approve some company?" he meowed to them as they were thinking about what to do. He smiled at them before leaving the nursery, shaking his white fur he noticed his apprentice there with Dawnpaw, but before going to the younger cat, he walked over to the deputy "Morning Patchheart" he meowed "do you have anything for me to join a patrol or anything?" he asked the she-cat. He gave a quick nod of greeting to those cats around the deputy as he waited for an answer.

Owleyes
Queen - female - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Whitemist, open

<>
She flicked her ears as she listened to her brother suggesting a meeting with the elder to her kits "that could be a good idea, kits" she meowed licking her paws a little bit "Maybe he could have some stories to tell you" she continued. As the kits decided to leave the nursery, she got out of it as well but not too far, just to sit down at the spot where the sun warmed the ground.

Flowerkit
Kit - female - 5m - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Stonecloud

<>
She gave a few licks to her chest, as she listened to what her mother and uncle were talking about. Shaking her fur a little bit she sighed as she looked at her sister Iriskit "so what we could do now?" she meowed to her. She flicked her ears over to her uncle when he suggested his idea for them to go to meet the elder Stonecloud, she nodded "sure, that sounds like a good plan" she meowed looking to her mother as she agreed to the idea too. She looked at Iriskit when the silver tabby ran out of the nursery "wait for me..." she called out to follow her to the elder's den.

Iriskit
Kit - female - 5m - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Stonecloud

<>
She listened to her mother and uncle, flicking her ears at the Whitemist's suggestion and her mother's agreement for "Hmm, yeah let's go then..." she meowed walking toward the nursery's entrance "I hope he is awakened by now..." she thought to herself mostly. As she noticed the elderly cat she started to run toward him "morning Stonecloud..." she called out loudly "Do we bother you?" she aksed him as she stopped near the tom, waiting for her sister to accompany her there.

Amberpaw
Medicine cat apprentice - male - 12m - crush: open - mentor: Brittleleaf - tags: Brittleleaf

<>
He sat there near the medicine cat den, his amber eyes following his mentor to the fresh-kill pile and back with a finch on his yawns. He sighed when the elderly tom mentioned his sleeping problems, he didn't really want to talk about it as it happened way too often, and sometimes he felt like he was going to get crazy because of all the time tiredness he was having. He gently nodded to his mentor "morning Brittleleaf...yeah, but well whatever..." he meowed tiredly as he looked the finch at the ground. He didn't really have an appetite, but he didn't say it out loud, instead, he took a bite of the fresh kill "I hope so...so what are we going to do today?" he asked him as he swallowed his bite.

Blue (Blue-eyes)
loner - male - 32m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

<>
He was traveling for some hours now, he usually walked at night, because then the weather was cooler and he didn't need to look for shadows all the time. The only bad thing about moving in darkness was the other predators who were active at the night, but so far he got to travel without much of any problems. His blue eyes looked up to the sky as the sun was starting to show up and the prey was starting to wake up too, now he could do some hunts and then find someplace to sleep at the hottest time of the day.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me