FloralClan ---Open and Accepting Members---

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FloralClan ---One and Accepting Members---

Postby LadyRyuka » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:45 am

Lionclaw|Tom|Golden-brown with green eyes|Warrior|Crush/Mate: Open|RP: Wolfpaw|
Lionclaw looked to the side when he noticed Wolfpaw. "You know you are late for getting your chores done. Rosepaw already did them all." He mewed amused since he hated doing chores as an apprentice too. He then looked up to see if it was finally done snowing for the morning only to get snow from the branches above the warrior's den falling on his head when Nightfrost and Moonshadow exited the den. "I hate Leaf-Bare!" He hissed being covered in the snow and shaking it off himself and some on to Wolfpaw.

Mousekit|Tom|Brown with amber eyes|Kit|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Vixenstar
"I am sorry I am trying to have fun playing with my ball of moss. I didn't mean for it to come into your den." Mousekit mewed with his head down thinking he was in trouble. His eyes then lit up to see that his ball was at his paws from her hitting over to him. "Thank you Vixenstar!" He mews excitedly. Even for just a second, it was hard to tell that he was lonely for being the only kit in the clan at the moment.

Junipertail|She-cat|Blue-gray with black paws and ear tips with yellow eyes|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: Forbidden|RP: Mirrorgaze and Hollypaw|
"Oh no, I had promised to take you with me this morning. But I forgot. I am sorry for not waking you up." Junipertail mews softly since she had forgotten that Hollypaw had recently became an apprentice to Mirrorgaze just before she recieved her full name. She wondered if Hollypaw could tell what one of the herbs she collected was. "Hollypaw, what is this and what is it used for?" She asked motioning to a pile of dark green and white leaves that looks ruffled.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FloralClan ---Open and Accepting Members---

Postby LadyRyuka » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:33 am

Flowerpetal|She-cat|Pale ginger with pale green eyes blind|Elder|Crush/Mate: Old doesn't need one|Open|
Flowerpetal was laying outside of the elders' den. She was enjoying the peaceful light snow falling onto her pale ginger coat. She chuckles at hearing her young kin hating the snow. She hoped that she could find a nice she-cat for him since she was playing matchmaker for him.

Rainpaw|tom|gray with black socks with green eyes with gold in the center of them|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open|Out hunting as part of his chores|
Rainpaw had gone out hunting on his own. He was trying to complete some of his chores before he got in trouble with his mentor Nightfrost. He was trying to track a rabbit that he couldn't see in the snow. He was starting to hate the advantage that any animal that was white had during Leaf-Bare.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:10 am

Robinpuddle // Orange-red and white long-haired Norwegian forest cat, Yellow eyes //Male//warrior //Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Vinewatcher

The long-haired orange and white tom walked out of the warrior's den, shaking her fur and stretching his tired legs before taking a look around the camp 'silent as always' he thought to himself, seeing Lionclaw with some prey there and deputy watching around. He walked over to Vinewatcher "good morning Vinewatcher...did I miss any patrols this morning?" he asked confusedly.

Hazelbranch//Short-haired dark chocolate brown, yellow-brown eyes //male//warrior//Crush: Junipertail/ talks with - open

He walked only a few steps past the Lionclaw as the golden-brown tom was sitting near the warrior's den. He gave him a quick greeting as he made his way out of the camp, toward the river to take a drink.

Cypresshollow//medium-haired tortoiseshell, leaf green eyes //Female//Queen//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Lionclaw (kind of), open

Yawning the tortoiseshell queen, woke up from her long and peaceful rest. She felt great, even if the entrance was pushing a little bit of cold air to the den, but it didn't bother her, the nursery was still warm to the inside so the little cool air felt rather nice. Stretching she padded out of the nursery, shaking her fur before taking a look at the fresh-kill pile, there was not plenty, but that didn't surprise her at this time of leaf-bare. She took the rabbit as well it was pretty likely meant to her, as it was further from others. She took her bite of the fresh meat and looked at Lionclaw there, the scent all over the prey told her who catch this prey. She gave the tom a quick smile and greetings when the tom was looking on that way.

Hollypaw //Short-haired black cat, Yellow-green eyes//female//medicine cat apprentice//Crush: open/ talks with- Mirrorgaze, Junipertail

She didn't really say anything when the Junipertail apologized for forgetting to wake her up, well it was not really her job to do, but her mentor Mirrorgaze's. She didn't want to say anything about that though "it's okay..." she meowed simply her yellow-green eyes watching the leaves there. She was not sure what they were, but the first thing that come to her mind was "Ivy leaves?" she meowed with a guess.

Hope (-light)// Long-haired cream cat, deep amber eyes//female//loner//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Rainpaw (kind of), open

She stalked the rabbit there preparing to make her move, but she didn't want to mess up this chance. She was too hungry and she was not sure if she could find any prey nearby after this rabbit if she missed it. Taking a deep breath she walked closer and closer making sure anything could alert the rabbit when she was closer enough she stopped to wait for a little bit, she saw something moving corner of her left eye but ignored it as she was only focusing on the rabbit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:08 pm

Junipertail|She-cat|Blue-gray with black paws and ear tips with yellow eyes|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: Forbidden|RP: Mirrorgaze and Hollypaw|
"It's not Ivy it's Tansy. Do you know what it is used for?" Junipertail asked slightly amused. She had gotten a question like this wrong when she first started her training too so it wasn't that big of a deal right now. She then started to think about how she got her question like this wrong. She chuckles when she remembered what happened.

Rainpaw|tom|gray with black socks with green eyes with gold in the center of them|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open|Out hunting as part of his chores and Hope|
Rainpaw had finally noticed the rabbit. He stalks towards it carefully. He goes to pounce on the rabbit but instead of getting the rabbit he collided with another cat and the rabbit hopped away quickly at hearing the two cats hit. Rainpaw got up a bit dazed and shakes his head. He first thought he ran into one of his clanmates. "I am sorry..." He started then looked at her. "Hey, you aren't from my clan what are you doing in our territory hunting?" He asked annoyed.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ourosmosis » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:49 am

Lavenderpelt

Lavenderpelt is a long haired black she-cat with bright amber eyes. Crush: none Roleplay: open Location: camp

Lavenderpelt sat near on of the fallen trees that were scattered around the camp. It was the one she and her fellow warriors would sleep at night. Currently she didn't have anything to do so she was observing the others and occasionally cleaning her soft pelt of the slowly falling new snow. She didn't enjoy the way the snow on the ground made her fur cold or wet but otherwise leaf-bare was a beautiful season to witness.

Foxfire

Foxfire in a large maine coon with cream and orange fur and dark brown eyes. Crush: none Roleplay: open Location: forest

Foxfire walked in the deep snow effortlessly. His large stature and long legs made it easy to wade through what would otherwise be an annoying amount of snow. He wasn't doing anything specific. Just enjoying one of the most wonderful times of year. When everything you eye could see was covered in a soothing monochrome blanket and the environment was quiet and still.
Ourosmosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:06 am

(Snow isn't too deep right now just letting you know like it's enough to cover the ground right now and to fall off branches and cover a cat but not completely cover them)

Flowerpetal|She-cat|Pale ginger and pale green eyes blind|Elder|Crush/Mate: Too old doesn't need one|Open in Camp
Flowerpetal got up from laying outside the elders den. She was going to try to talk another one of the she-cats into trying to talk to Lionclaw. But she was also hungry so she was more trying to get food.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ourosmosis » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:52 am

(Oh okay good to know thanks.)

Lavenderpelt

Lavenderpelt is a long haired black she-cat with bright amber eyes. Crush: none Roleplay: open Location: camp

Lavenderpelt looked up to see Flowerpetal walking from the direction of the elders den. She looked around for a moment before getting up and walking over to the orange elder.

"Hi Flowerpetal. It's me, Lavenderpelt. How have you been lately?"
Ourosmosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:22 am

Robinpuddle // Orange-red and white long-haired Norwegian forest cat, Yellow eyes //Male//warrior //Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Vinewatcher

The long-haired orange and white tom walked out of the warrior's den, shaking her fur and stretching his tired legs before taking a look around the camp 'silent as always' he thought to himself, seeing Lionclaw with some prey there and deputy watching around. He walked over to Vinewatcher "good morning Vinewatcher...did I miss any patrols this morning?" he asked confusedly.

Hazelbranch//Short-haired dark chocolate brown, yellow-brown eyes //male//warrior//Crush: Junipertail/ talks with - Foxfire

He drank the cool water, licking his lips as he looked at the woods near there, hearing how those birds were singing in the trees. Flicking his ears he looked back at him after hearing steps, they were faint, but coming closer, he saw the cream and orange fur showing behind some of the smaller bushes there "hmm Foxfire huh? early aren't you?" he meowed after recognizing the tom.

Cypresshollow//medium-haired tortoiseshell, leaf green eyes //Female//Queen//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Lionclaw (kind of), open

Yawning the tortoiseshell queen, woke up from her long and peaceful rest. She felt great, even if the entrance was pushing a little bit of cold air to the den, but it didn't bother her, the nursery was still warm to the inside so the little cool air felt rather nice. Stretching she padded out of the nursery, shaking her fur before taking a look at the fresh-kill pile, there was not plenty, but that didn't surprise her at this time of leaf-bare. She took the rabbit as well it was pretty likely meant to her, as it was further from others. She took her bite of the fresh meat and looked at Lionclaw there, the scent all over the prey told her who catch this prey. She gave the tom a quick smile and greetings when the tom was looking on that way.

Hollypaw //Short-haired black cat, Yellow-green eyes//female//medicine cat apprentice//Crush: open/ talks with- Mirrorgaze, Junipertail

She looked a little embarrassed to answer wrong about the herb "Tansy huh...well...uh... you use it to treat cough and heal wounds?" she responded to her. She hoped that she answered the question right now, another way it could be extra embarrassing.

Hope (-light)// Long-haired cream cat, deep amber eyes//female//loner//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Rainpaw

She watched the rabbit run away, but she missed her chance when the other cat showed up out of nowhere "hey I almost got that..." she hissed to the young-looking tom. She blinked her eyes in surprise when the tom mentioned his clan "a clan? ooh you're those wild cats roaming around here and there..." she murmured listening to his question "well you just saw what I was doing there, hunting that rabbit...and starting when rabbits belong to anyone...the hunter keeps it right" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .001

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:03 am

๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
41 moons |Female | leader | tags: MouseKit|
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

VixenStar gave a small smile to the kit "it's okay, I promise" she said gently hoping to not frighten MouseKit. She purred watching the kit's excitement. Oh how she missed being a kit at times. To have no worries and to be able to run and play.

๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ
25 moons |Female | Warrior | tags: open|
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

MoonShaodw had awoken with a sudden jolt, yet another nightmare had creeped inside her brain. She blinked open her eyes, glancing around the den which her fellow warriors inhabited. Noticing some of them were still sleeping, the white she-cat slowly rose to her paws, quickly cleaning off some of the nest dander that remained on her fur. MoonShadow wasn't vain, but she couldn't sit by knowing her appearance was less than acceptable to the standard her mother had raised her with. Okay, maybe she was a little vain - but what did that matter? It wasn't like she was here to impress anyone. MoonShadow flicked an ear as she listened to the soft breathing of her den mates. Assuming she was one of the first to awaken she stepped from the nest and crept towards the exit of the den and into the clan campground.

The morning sun hit her pelt, she looked towards the sky and smiled for a moment. The quiet of the camp was something she found to be relaxing. The brief moment before the clan broke out into it's usually busy day full of trainings and patrols. Her eyes wandered around the camp before seeing her favorite shade spot was open. She purred, before peppily making her way over. In this spot you had a view of the clan while being in ear shot of most of the patrol group planning. It was easier to "pick and choose" which patrols she wanted as she was in this spot. Not that she would ever choose not to go on patrol. As she reached her spot, she sat under the shade to watch as the warriors, and apprentices began waking and exiting their dens. The clan would burst awake any minute now. She watched for a while, loving the way the clan interacted with itself.

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
25 moons |male | Warrior | tags: open |

He groaned, the stirs of the fellow warriors as the morning sun spilled into the den. This was the worst part of his day, the waking up. His sister was always the morning cat - NightFrost on the other hand absolutely despised mornings. He rose to his paws with a huff and shook out his pelt from the traces of his sleep left by the leaves of his nest. Hesitantly he walked out of the den, his black coat glistened with the rays of sun. His eyes settled on his sister for a moment, who was already in her favorite shade spot. Unknown to her - NightFrost always kept a careful eye on her, he had too. He flicked his tail, before he walked towards the prey-pile with the intentions of grabbing a bird. He considered what patrol he would be assigned to today

๐–๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐๐š๐ฐ
11 moons |male | apprentice |apprentice to: LionClaw | tags: LionClaw|

WolfPaw laughed a little as LionClaw mentioned sleeping past his chores. The warrior wasn't wrong -he had overslept and missed his chores. A shiver crept up his spine the cold was starting to set in. He also hated the cold and couldn't help but nod in agreement at the warrior as he hissed about the snow.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:14 am

Flowerpetal|She-cat|Pale ginger and pale green eyes blind|Elder|Crush/Mate: Too old doesn't need one|Lavenderpelt in Camp

"Ah hello dear. Also I know your scent so I knew it was you as you can near." Flowerpetal chuckled. She was used to the clan forgetting she could still smell them. "Have you tried talking to Lionclaw? I am sure he would love talking with you." She mews softly even though it is known by now that she is trying to set someone up with her kin. Only to get this yelled in response, "Stop trying to set me up with someone!" From by the Warriors den where Lionclaw was with Wolfpaw.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me