đź’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y đź’€

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: đź’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y đź’€

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:19 pm

[quote="XxvPARANORMAvxX"]
~ B r I n k I n g b a t ~
Midgnightkit, Bloomingshroom

*Brinkingbat gave the she-cat a know-it-all look* "Hes near the blocked entrance, duh." *She flicked her ears, confused by the stupid question the knowledgeable she-cat asked. Coming closer to the pretty she-cat, she bopped the cat on the nose before hopping close to Midnightkit* "Have a nice day, Mush." *She said, obviously changing the nickname she had given her*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:46 pm

Bloomingshroom (Brinkingbat, Drippingwhiskers)

Bloomingshroom rolled her eyes. Brinkingbat had always been missing a few braincells. She walked towards the blocked entrance, hoping that Brinkingbat was correct. As much as she would like to deny it, Drippingwhiskers is one of the younger and more energized cats in the clan. Most of the other cats die at a young age, and the ones left are usually too old and weak. Bloomingshroom would like to spare herself the turmoil of having to find another worthy cat. She approached the blocked entrance, only to see Drippingwhiskers there, drawing something. She frowned. "Droopingwhiskers, what are you doing? I have something to say with you." She meowed impatiently.

Geysertail (Littlepaw)

Geysertail stepped out of the water, frowning at how....dry it is. She was always more comfortable in water, but nobody is there to chat with her under the deep lake. She wanted to go see Drippingwhiskers, since he's usually uninterrupted near the cave entrance. However, she soon gets lost. After a lot of stumbling and bumping into rocks, Geysertail tripped again. But this time, it wasn't a rock. It was soft, and...breathing? Geysertail backed away. It might be another cat. She stumbled again in panic. "Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:03 am

I'm going to make more new characters in a moment!

Midgnightkit, Bloomingshroom

*She stuck her tongue out as the she-cat turned her head. She looked back to see little Midnightkit*

~ L I t t l e p a w ~
Geysertail

*Littlepaw fumbled onto the floor, his soft paws ripping onto the stone as he fell* "I-I'm fine," *LIttlepaw said, but his voice was groggy. He cleared his throat as he moved a step to the right so the she-cat could get through the tunnels*

~D r I p p I n g w h I s k e r s
Bloo mingshroom

*Drippingwhiskers gasped, throwing the silver stone in a random direction before he whirled around to face her* "N-nope!" *His catfish whiskers twitched* "I-I'm just watching the sun! You know me!" *He had actually been drawing pictures of Geysertail, himself, and Brinkingbat swimming in the dripping stones*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:09 pm

Bloomingshroom

Bloomingshroom frowned. “You don’t look like you’re watching the sun.” She sighed, “Drippingwhiskers, it’s very clear that you’re drawing. We need to talk about this. If you can’t do this job and you feel overwhelmed, there are plenty other cats who want this job.” She shaked her head. “I know you’ve been disappearing during work hours. What were you doing?”

Geysertail

Geysertail blushed in embarrassment. She'd tripped again. And on another cat! "Are you okay? You sound like you're sick..." She whispered. Even though Geysertail couldn't see, she could hear the grogginess in the cat's voice.
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:18 am

~ L I t t l e p a w ~
Geysertail

*Littlepaw noticed that the she-cat was almost blind, and she wasn't a part of the clan. He sighed lightly, feeling a tad bit calmer* "I'm fine... I just haven't talked in a while, it makes my voice sound... weird." *He sniffed* "Are you looking for someone? It seems your in a hurry." *He whispered, his voice still as groggy as before*

Bloo mingshroom

*Drippingwhiskers grumbled something under his breath. This she-cat was fanatic about becoming the chosen since the leader was so ancient* "Actually, for your information," *He stopped, cleaning his whiskers* "Only cats from the family era can become time tellers. My parents are dead, my sister is a permanent queen, and my other sister is a warrior working hard to feed the clan. Since you. O' great 'In waiting' is so busy stuck up in everyone's business instead of catching ugly rabbits and rats." *He pulled his face away from Bloominshrooms, his big smile was clear as he turned around to sit next to the blocked entrance* "Now, leave me be, I have work to do; stare at the sun."

R E E K I N G S T A R
OPEN

*Reekingstar blinked there glazed eyes open. They slightly moved from where they lay, flicking their tongue in, and out. They stood from the only moss nest, there tall stature was terrifying. Slowly, they began to walk towards the entrance of the chosen's den. They ducked, flicking there tongue. For a moment, they stood still. Raising their head slowly, they opened their mouth* "IN WAITINGS! COME HERE, NOW!" *Reekingstar roared. It echoed through the caves, capturing any cat's attention*
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:24 pm

Bloomingshroom

Bloomingshroom heard the echoing wails of the old leader. She grumbled slightly: “Oh, not that old cat.” She gave a final glance at Drippingwhiskers: “Just do your job. Don’t disappoint me.” Then she left and leaped to where the leader was.

Geysertail

“Oh!” Geysertail gasped slightly, “do you know a cat named Drippingwhiskers? Who looks like a catfish?” Suddenly, she realized what she had said, and ducked her head lower. “No…..I mean… do you know where is the…what’s it called again? Ah, Blocked cave entrance!” She whispered, “my friend’s there.”
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:42 pm

[quote="XxvPARANORMAvxX"]
~ L I t t l e p a w ~
Geysertail

*Littlepaw giggled. Though this she-cat was almost fully blind, it was obvious Driipingwhiskers had gotten the worst and most useless mutations of all; a catfish* "Yep! I can show you!" *With his tail, he brushed it against the cats should so she could follow, before he led her from the apprentice den, passing the warrior's and time tellers' den, gliding next to the exiled creature's cave, before they finally reached the blocked entrance* Ḧere you go!" *He waved a paw, before slinking back into the shadows. Tomorrow night, the death cap wanted another sacrifice.. and he was terrified it would be him*

Bloomingshroom, Geysertail

*Drippingwhiskers scowled, his catfish whiskers twitched* "By the Death cap, that she-cat needs some friends." *Drippingwhiskers perked his ears when he heard paw-steps* Geysertail? Is that you?" *He called, craning his neck to see the pretty she-cat*

R E E K I N G S T A R
Bloomingshroom, Icicleshard

*Reekingstar stood in front of both Icicle and Bloomingshroom. It was obvious the jack could barely keep it together. There breathing was hard, and there magnificent stance was scrunched. Slowly, they pulled there proleg up to point to the rat cave* "I want both of you to catch things for the clan." *There voice cracked, and it seemed painful as they flinched* "And, later Bloomingshroom, we need to have a talk in private." *They turned away, slithering back to her den without another word*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:02 pm

Lupinegaze (34 moons)
Warrior - male - apprentice (open) - crush (open) - tags; open

He hated rabbits, even if those voles or moles didn't taste great either still he rather ate them than those disgusting rabbits. His light pink eyes looked at some of his clanmates, wondering if any of them could come with him to the rat dens even if the path there was very stressful and dangerous.

Pecanberry (30 moons)
Queen - female - apprentice (n/a) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat

She groomed her long chocolate calico pelt, and her unique red eyes watched the two cats at the nursery when the in-waiting left to listen to the leader she turned to Brinkingbat "so what's your thing with her? I thought you two get along?" she meowed to her.

Beautyfluff (24 moons)
Silver Mushroom - female - apprentice (Rhodonitepaw) - crush (open) - tags; open

She was going to go to question the time-teller about the rocks he was always watching, she didn't get anything about those which kind of interested her. Thought the tom was already on his own words and there was this stranger wandering around the cave too. She looked behind her to see if her apprentice was already up or not, she was not hurrying so she didn't mind the younger cat taking his time to sleep a little bit longer.

Iciclerain (24 moons)
In waiting - male - apprentice (open) - Crush (Geysertail) - tags: Reekingstar, Bloomingshroom

He silently walked to the leader's den when the Reekingstar called for him and Bloomingshroom, listening to what he needed to say he nodded "Of course Reekingstar...I was already planning to do that" he meowed with a soft gentle voice. His icy cold eyes looked at Bloomingshroom little questioning when the leader wanted to chat with her privately. He didn't want to think that maybe he was going to choose her as the new leader when his time is over, but could she need to find that rare mushroom? He shook his head with wonder.

Zinniapaw (8 moons)
Apprentice - male - mentor (?) - crush (open) - tags; open

The buttermilk-colored young tom curled at his nest, feeling something hard under his belly as he woke up. He was being moved so much in his sleep that the nest was all the way messy, some small rocks coming out of the soft material his nest was made on.

Midnightkit (3 moons)
kit - female - mother (Pecanberry) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat

She yawned and turned to see the warrior approving the nursery. She didn't really know what to think about the floors and walls at the den, she was born there and didn't really know any better "morning Brinkingbat? What brings you here so early?" she meowed stretching her tiny black legs.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:59 pm

Bloomingshroom

Bloomingshroom stiffened. Had the old leader heard her talk behind their back? But then, that wouldn’t make much sense. Few cats would dare to talk about her, and the leader didn’t have exceptionally good hearing. She relaxed. Maybe she was going to find the Death Cap. Bloomingshroom nodded. “Yes, Reekingstar. ” She glanced at Iciclerain besides her. “How did he get chosen as deputy?” She wondered, “the cat didn’t even have any mutations. Except for his colorful fur, I guess.”

Geysertail

Geysertail waved slightly at the strange cat. “Thanks.” She whispered. Then she continued into the den. The small streaks of sunlight peaked through the boulders and made her eyes hurt. Her ears perked up when she heard a familiar sound calling for her. “Yes, I’m here, Drippingwhiskers! It took me a while to find you.” She chuckled, happy to be near someone she knew. Geysertail paddled around, finally sitting in a small puddle of water on the ground. “So,” she asked, “what happened today? You sound… a bit frustrated.”
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:07 pm

Deeply sorry for the late reply!

H a n g i n g r o o t
Zinniapaw, Littlepaw

*Hangingroot awoke from her deep slumber, her bones ached from how much work she had done yesterday, but she knew she was useless to the clan if she missed a single day out on patrols. She slowly stood, flinching at the stiffness of her sore paws. She slowly dragged herself out of the warrior's den to see Littlepaw, doing something... She walked towards Littlepaw, jabbing him in the abdomen* "Move you lousy piece of KAPUT! *She shoved him away from the apprentice den before she entered. Turning to see her apprentice, she purred. "Good morning, Zinniapaw. How was your sleep?"

Pecanberry, Midnightkit

*Brinkingbat sighed, turning to look at Pecanberry* "No.. I and Mushroom have never been able to get along. She acts more like a mortal being of the Death cap than an actual cat. One day, I'm going to show her a little fun." *She gave Pecanberry a heartfelt purr before she turned to look at Midnightkit* "I wanted to see you, of course! I thought your mother would be okay with you exploring the tunnels with me" *She looked up, waiting for an answer*

~ L I t t l e p a w ~
Zinniapaw

*Littlepaw was slammed into the wall by Hangingroots. He stood, shivering by the brute force the cat willed on him. Standing, he limped towards his nest, tearing up. Since Littlepaw had no mutations, he was considered a 'lower status' than other cats. As Hangingroots entered the den, he dipped his head to show respect, but it seemed she didn't notice him any longer*

R E E K I N G S T A R
Bloomingshroom, Icicleshard

*Reekingstar, now alone in their den, sighed. They walked towards one of the walls of the den, and uncovered a hidden cave* "I will tell them the truth."
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me