⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:52 pm

【Emberpuddle】
〘 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Reedstrike

indentationAmber eyes snapped up as the striped form of Reedstrike stepped into his den, eyes not straying from the other tom. At the older toms greeting, Emberpuddle nodded in silent acknowledgment, his placid gaze sharpening when Reedstrike asked if he needed any help. Rationally he knew that the tom wasn't questioning his ability to do his job, just offering some assistance to take some of the weight off his paws. "I suppose..." he started trailing off for a few heartbeats. "Nothing too dire though, so nothing to worry about. I thank you for the offer though." He mewed, as he placed the good dock back in its place before grabbing the damaged herbs with his tail. Emberpuddle had almost taken the tom up on his offer but had decided that it would be easier to do it himself. In the name of quality control. Though maybe the ginger feline would take the tom up on his offer later.

【Hazeshade】
〘 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nettlepaw | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentationAs Hazeshade ate her eyes flickered about camp, eyeing certain shapes of her clan-mates. Her chewing paused as the shape of Nettlepaw padded into camp, her hazy eyes boring into the young tom. Nettlepaw put her on edge for reasons she wasn't willing to discuss with anyone, but the most obvious reason was well, obvious. The dark tabby was a former rogue, and while the tom had been a kit when he'd arrived, the she-cat had her reservations. Her eyes followed the toms path for a time, slowly chewing, before dismissing him and returning to her meal. Swallowing before taking another bite, the she-cat closed her eyes, her purr returning as she slowly chewed her meal. Curling her tail around her paws, the once-pretty she-cat enjoyed her bite of crow.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:07 am

🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She padded closer to her den before hauling herself up among the lowest branches to watch her clanmates. She looked around to make sure everyone was beginning to stir. She called out, "all those old enough to hunt prey and swim gather under the oak to hear my words."

🐾Caribouhoof 🐾
He looked up at Nightstar and padded over to sit where the center of the group would be. He licked his chest fur. What could this be about this early?

🦉Owlpaw🦉
She groaned," fine I'm up I'm up. What could Nightstar want this early?" She looked at Duskpaw.

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
He returned the nod to plumsea. Somedays he wondered if they doubted him because of his kin in Lightning Clan but he dismissed it.

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
She woke with a yawn. She stood up padding to the nursery opening. Starlingsong was nice to her but it would never be her family. She lost them earlier in life and it had broke the once cheerful kit
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:36 am

𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Reedstrike | Tom | Warrior | Tagged: Open

Reedstrike nodded at Emberpuddle's words before backing out of the den, he glanced around for another thing to do, deciding to settle for cleaning his pelt a bit more. The fur on his shoulder was still standing up from his rest, so he quickly fixed it to lie flat.

Heronwing | Tom | Warrior | Tagged:Open

Heronwing pushed himself out of the warriors den, stretching his paws out in front of him as he blinked in the dawn sun. Something about the sun was calming to him, and despite having a good night rest almost felt the urge to lay down and take a nap. He didn't, of course, as there was the whole day ahead of him. But that didn't stop him from trying to take in as much of the cool morning as he could.

𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Redfeather | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tagged:Open

When he had finished perfecting a pile of herbs, he heard his leader summon the clan. Redfeather quickly cleaned the stray herbs off his pelt before stepping just outside his den, close enough to hear the meeting.

Sorrelcloud | She-cat | Warrior | Tagged:

Sorrelcloud heard Nightstar's call before Missingfang could answer. And instead of waiting, turned her attention to meeting.

Tigerstep | Tom | Warrior | Tagged:Open

Tigerstep quickly walked over to the clearing under Nightstar, glancing up at her and stretching once more before settling down. He smoothed his tabby fur before giving his full attention to his leader.
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:44 am

【Emberpuddle】
➢ Mentions: Reedstrike, Smokestar & Heronwing | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentationHis gaze darkened as the warrior left without a word, merely nodding. Shaking his head, the tom muttered under his breath. "Didn't need anything, apparently." Huffing quietly, he got to his paws giving his head a shake. Stepping out of the medicine cat den, his bright gaze to Smokestar who seemed to be padding over to Heronwing. Humming in contemplation for a moment, Emberpuddle decided that it was safe to head out to work. Bad herbs held securely in his curled tail, the ginger tom started towards the camp's entrance. Glancing back at camp after reaching the entrance, then nodding to himself then stepped out of camp, heading to his usual disposal spot. It wasn't far from camp, but well hidden, so curious but mouse-brained apprentice - warriors or kits - didn't get into it and eat damaged or moldy herbs. Though he figured the stink they gave off was a pretty good deterrent as well. But one could never forget lizard-brained apprentices and their lizard-brained dares.

【Snake-eye】
〘 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Smokestar, Beechpaw & Emberpuddle | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentation Silently Snake-eye sat in the shade, studiously watching her clan-mates. Tail curled neatly around her paws, the Bengal she-cat watched Smokestar with narrowed eyes. She knew Beechpaw was due for a new mentor, after what happened to the last one. Frosted green eyes snapped away from the tom towards the bright-eyed and brushy-tailed Emberpuddle, and sneered. The feline watched him leave, face twisted into a silent snarl as the tip of his tail disappeared from her sight. Slowly her ears returned to their upright position as her gaze returned to Smokestar.

【Hazeshade】
➢ Mentions: Nightstar & Deadstar | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentation Her brow furrowed as the clan-leader called a meeting, and huffed. I'm in the middle of eating here. She mentally snapped, irritably deciding to just stay where she was. The old she-cat wasn't hard of hearing and was still close enough to hear the young she-cat speak. Looking back at small form of their leader, Hazeshade couldn't help but curse Deadstar, and huffed once more. Turning her attention back to her meal, but keeping her ears trained on the meeting that was about to unfold. Hoping the meeting would be over quickly so she could take a nap in the sun, the elder finished the last of her crow in two bites.

【Dewsplash】
〘 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nightstar | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentation Dewsplash stepped out of the warriors den just in time to hear Nightstar call a clan meeting. He let out a soft hum, figuring some apprentices were about to get mentors. The blue-furred tom made his way over to the meeting area, taking a seat near the back if only so he wouldn't get a crick in his neck from looking up. Curling his tail around his paws, the feline kept his attention solely on the dark coat of Nightstar. He ignored the others as they padded over, humming softly as he waited for the meeting to start.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:10 pm

Mossleap/She-cat/36 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Nightstar, Open
Mossleap's ears twitched slightly as she glanced over at Nightstar after the leader called for a Clan meeting. "I wonder what this is about," she meowed to herself before taking a seat with her Clanmates.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/LightningCLan Apprentice/Mentor: TBD/Crush: Open/Tags: Nightstar, Open
Nettlepaw paused in his tracks after the Clan meeting was called. He hesitated a moment before making his way over to the meeting. "I wonder if Nightstar is assigning mentors today," he meowed to himself.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:31 am

🌙 Nightstar 🌙
The she cat looked over her clanmates. She then spoke," first of all I want to thank all of our warriors for sharing the job of training these young apprentices on their journey in becoming warriors. Secondly I have made my final decision on who will be training each of these young members." She paused to find each warrior she had decided. "Tigerstep, you are eager and well disciplined. I believe you will be an excellent fit to train Owlpaw. She's eager but lacks the discipline that a warrior needs and I believe you would help her reach the potential of a warrior. "

🦉Owlpaw🦉
Her ears grew warm as she heard Nightstar. She cursed under her breath," mousedung how could I forget she would be choosing our mentors." She cautiously padded out of the Apprentice den hoping no one saw her.

Tainted~Wings wrote:🐾Caribouhoof 🐾
He looked up at Nightstar and padded over to sit where the center of the group would be. He licked his chest fur. What could this be about this early?

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
He returned the nod to plumsea. Somedays he wondered if they doubted him because of his kin in Lightning Clan but he dismissed it.

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
She woke with a yawn. She stood up padding to the nursery opening. Starlingsong was nice to her but it would never be her family. She lost them earlier in life and it had broke the once cheerful kit
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:05 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (OPEN)
After dropping the birds to the pile she gave a few licks to her chest before took a good place to listen to the meeting Nightstar held. She looked the few apprentices there some of them are already old enough to be a warrior soon and their training is being rather confusing as they didn't have one mentor. The clan was not going so well as there were not many cats here now, so it was good that the leader, at last, gives the apprentices their mentors they do need that.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Sorrelcloud)
She groomed her pelt when the familiar voice of Sorrelcloud got her attention, before the meeting call from the leader did "Oh Good morning Sorrelcloud" she meowed with a smile "The kits are doing good" she responded to her, looking over to the leader. She flicked her ears to listen as the meeting started "mentors to apprentices? good that's good, they need to learn" she meowed silently.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw)
He walked out of the apprentice's den only a few steps behind the Owlpaw, sitting next to her as the clan meeting started. He was being waited for having his own mentor, instead than run and ask warriors if he could join them on patrols or if they could show him some skills.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Eaglewing. Emberpuddle)
He was going to make Heronwing be the second mentor to Beechpaw, but now he needed to think about Ivypaw, the younger cat that just turned six moons old. He looked over at Eaglewing as the younger tom greet him "Good morning Eaglewing..." he responded gently, watching as he walked to the pile "by the way Eaglewing? do you mind leading a hunting patrol this morning? take whoever you want with you...except Heronwing...I need to speak with him..." he meowed to the younger male. He then looked for the medicine cat "Emberpuddle?" he called out of the tom.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (open)
She watched the camp, giving the Oaklion a smile when he responded to her nod earlier. Her eyes looked over to her father Smokestar there talking with Eaglewing and calling for the medicine cat, she didn't hear the whole conversation, but she did hear hunting patrol being mentioned so if he is giving the younger male hunting duties maybe she could join that patrol.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Heronwing) | tags (open)
After walking up she left the apprentices den which was so empty, there were not many apprentices except for her and Ivypaw. The two kits Icekit and Wolfkit will join the apprentice's den next moon, so before that, she will need to enjoy her alone time in this den.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:21 pm

【Emberpuddle】
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Smokestar

indentationEars perking as his name was called, the tom swirled around one whiskered brow raised in question. While he couldn't see anyone, the voice had been close. Said voice was also disturbingly like Smokestar's, which meant, it was probably the older tom. Tail tightening around the herbs that he needed to discard, he steeped around a lone bush and spotted the small-eared tom. "Yes, Smokestar..." he drawled in a cool tone, "How may I help you?" The tom questioned, as his ears twitched every which way. Emberpuddle glanced over at a small cluster of boulders where the tom discarded his herbs, which was less than a tree-length away from his current position. His gaze quickly returned to Smokestar, keeping his attention on the tom.

【Snake-eye】
〘 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Beechpaw, Ivypaw, Wolkit & Icekit | ➣ Tagged: Starlingsong & Cheetahkit

indentationShe gave her tail a lash for a moment, then shook her head and got to her paws. After giving her body a stretch, the spotted tabby she-cat glanced around then started towards the nursery. Wolfkit and Icekit would be apprenticed in about a moon, and Cheetahkit a moon after that. If she didn't get either Beechpaw or Ivypaw as an apprentice, the she-cat would make do with them. Pausing outside the entrance to the nursery, the she-cat shivered. Poking her head into the den, she glanced over the few felines laying about. "Good morning, Starlingsong. How are you and the kits?" Snake-eye questioned quietly as to not her two sleeping kits. The slender she-cat glanced down at Cheetahkit and blinked in silent surprise, before stepping silently to the side so the young kit could have some space.

【Hazeshade】
➢ Mentions: Nightstar, Owlpaw, Tigerstep, Nettlepaw & Duskpaw | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentation The brown spotted she-cat blinked as Nightstar announced that Tigerstep would mentor Owlpaw. Hazeshade let out a soft hum in contemplation as she swallowed the last bit of her meal. Not a bad choice, a good young warrior. Though he's a bit aggressive for my tastes. She mused, as she set aside the leftover bones of the crow. Now who is she going to assign to the outsider and Duskpaw? The feline wondered as she tilted her head as her hazy gaze stared in Nightstar's general direction.

【Dewsplash】
〘 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nightstar, Tigerstep & Nettlepaw | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentation Dark blue eyes narrowed as Nightstar started her announcements. A false smile was plastered onto his face despite his narrowed eyes before he forced himself to relax. The tom almost turned to congratulate the younger warrior but decided to wait until the meeting was over and he could touch bases with the other cats that became mentors. Dewsplash glanced over at Nettlepaw, blinking for a few moments before returning his gaze to Nightstar. Honestly, Dewsplash felt a little bad for the young tom, lost and without his sister, no kin in the clan. He felt a little empathy for the tom, considering his own half-clan status due to his father's origins as a loner.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:39 pm

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (OPEN)
After dropping the birds to the pile she gave a few licks to her chest before took a good place to listen to the meeting Nightstar held. She looked the few apprentices there some of them are already old enough to be a warrior soon and their training is being rather confusing as they didn't have one mentor. The clan was not going so well as there were not many cats here now, so it was good that the leader, at last, gives the apprentices their mentors they do need that.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Sorrelcloud)
She groomed her pelt when the familiar voice of Sorrelcloud got her attention, before the meeting call from the leader did "Oh Good morning Sorrelcloud" she meowed with a smile "The kits are doing good" she responded to her, looking over to the leader. She flicked her ears to listen as the meeting started "mentors to apprentices? good that's good, they need to learn" she meowed silently.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw)
He walked out of the apprentice's den only a few steps behind the Owlpaw, sitting next to her as the clan meeting started. He was being waited for having his own mentor, instead than run and ask warriors if he could join them on patrols or if they could show him some skills.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Eaglewing. Emberpuddle)
He was going to make Heronwing be the second mentor to Beechpaw, but now he needed to think about Ivypaw, the younger cat that just turned six moons old. He looked over at Eaglewing as the younger tom greet him "Good morning Eaglewing..." he responded gently, watching as he walked to the pile "by the way Eaglewing? do you mind leading a hunting patrol this morning? take whoever you want with you...except Heronwing...I need to speak with him..." he meowed to the younger male.

He gave the medicine cat a smile "actually, I needed to ask you about something" he meowed with a second of silence "You're not chosen an apprentice to yourself yet, and before I choose a mentor to Ivypaw I wanted to ask you if you wanted one? I know you're still young and that you will have plenty of time to choose one later...but just wanted to give you a little chance" he kept meowing.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (open)
She watched the camp, giving the Oaklion a smile when he responded to her nod earlier. Her eyes looked over to her father Smokestar there talking with Eaglewing and calling for the medicine cat, she didn't hear the whole conversation, but she did hear hunting patrol being mentioned so if he is giving the younger male hunting duties maybe she could join that patrol.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Heronwing) | tags (open)
After walking up she left the apprentices den which was so empty, there were not many apprentices except for her and Ivypaw. The two kits Icekit and Wolfkit will join the apprentice's den next moon, so before that, she will need to enjoy her alone time in this den.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:26 pm

Mossleap/She-cat/36 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Mossleap nodded to herself when Nightstar named Tigerstep Owlpaw's mentor. Sure the younger tom was a little aggressive but maybe being a mentor will help with that some.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/LightningClan Apprentice/Mentor: TBD/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Nettlepaw's ears twitched slightly as Tigerstep was assigned to mentor Owlpaw. He glanced over at his dentate for a brief moment before turning his attention back to Nightstar.

Eaglewing/Tom/18 moons/DarkClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Smokestar, Plumsea, Open
Eaglewing gave a small nod when Smokestar asked him to lead a hunting patrol before glancing around camp to see who might be available. "Morning Plumsea," he meowed when he noticed the she-cat. "Would you like to be on my hunting patrol this morning?"

Ivypaw/She-cat/ 6 moons/DarkClan Apprentice/Mentor: TBD/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ivypaw was curled up into a small ball in her nest. She was awake but not quite ready to leave the apprentices' den. "I should probably get up," she muttered softly as she slowly uncurled herself. She quickly flattened the fur on her shoulders and chest before leaving the den.

Starlingsong/She-cat/48 moons/DarkClan Queen/Kits: Wolfkit and Icekit/Crush: Open/Tags: Snake-eye, Cheetahkit, Open
Starlingsong's ears twitched slightly when she heard Cheetahkit stir. She had just sat up when Snake-eye poked her head in. "Morning Snake-eye," she greeted with a small now of her head. "We're doing well so far. How are things in camp this morning?"

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/KIt/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Cheetahkit/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sleeping
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me